5 days before D-day

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Sam, you have an English lesson first. After that, we're leaving for the schedule." Sam just nodded. He did hate the academic lesson he was assigned for during this summer break but he can't go against it as during school days, he can't attend the school all the time because of his schedule. So he needed to make it up through the lessons even in holidays. He's actually a smartass student but yeah, the big boss can't believe it plus every kids in the company went through the same way about their education. The main manager opened the car door for Sam. He just got into the car.

"Have a good morning, Sam?" The other manager who sitting beside the driver's said. Sam rolled his eyes.

"Not so when there's a lesson, Yuhwan hyung." The manager, Yuhwan just nodded. The main manager got in. "Chihyeon hyung, you didn't forget my breakfast, right?" Sam quickly asked as the main manager got in. Chihyeon looked back.

"I put beside your bag." He told. Sam just took the breakfast without saying anything. The car was drove away to the private school who gave additional lessons for celebrities and idols. But some of the rich families also sent their kids to that private school. Yuhwan was checking the fancafe. He was in charge on the fancafe and schedules while Chihyeon was the driver and spokesperson for Sam. Sam silently took his breakfast while hearing instrumental from his I-pod.

"The fans are commenting so much about the variety show." Yuhwan made a comment. Chihyeon hummed as response. Yuhwan turned and pouted when the boy didn't hear his words. He replied to the fans comments with warm words, and of course on Sam's behalf instead. The car stopped when they arrived at the place. Sam looked up and unplugged his earphone.

"Arrive?"

"Yes." Chihyeon answered. Sam put on his poker face and got down the car when Yuhwan opened the door for him. Yuhwan took the school bag for Sam. "You go in with Sam. I got call from the boss." Yuhwan nodded. Sam just walked first, Yuhwan followed quickly. Chihyeon picked up the phone and talked while waiting for Yuhwan to come back.

 

 

"Taka." Taka turned and smiled to his manager.

"Neh, Nayong noona." Nayong smiled and helped the cute kid with his coat. "Am I ready now?" Nayong nodded and gave the school bag to the boy.

"You're cute." Taka smiled.

"Taka is excited to have lessons today because Taka's friends got into the same lessons! Taka loves school but so sad can't go everday." Nayong smiled and reached out her hand. Taka took it with smile. Both of them went to the car. The driver, Jay was already waiting. "Morning, Jay hyung~" Jay smiled to the kid and let both got into the car. After that, the car drove away from the house.

"Is Sam hyung have lessons today?" Taka asked. Nayong blinked for a while. She smiled then.

"Noona don't know." Taka pouted.

"Taka hope hyung is going so Taka can meet him~" Nayong just smiled. She didn't understand why Taka likes and respects the elder so much in spite of the hateful, arrogant and cold attitude of that boy. Taka excitedly looked outside and kept chattering on how happy he is returning to school.

"Taka is 3rd grade, hyung is 4th grade...it's jjang if Taka can be on the same grade with hyung." Taka said. Nayong just smiled and ruffled the cute boy hair.

"Taka must study hard. Sam is so smart, you need to beat him if you want to be on the same grade." Taka pouted.

"Taka isn't that smart. Sam hyung is tooooo smart~~~" Taka began with his child talks. Nayong giggled, so do Jay. They arrived at the place. Nayong opened the door and let Taka get down. Taka smiled and stopped Nayong from get down as well.

"Taka is going alone today. No need to come with Taka, bye bye noona, hyung!" Taka said and waved his cute hand. He quickly ran up into the building. Nayong just smiled and ordered Jay to drive away when Taka's back was unseen.

Taka skipped happily. "Taeil!" Taka turned. With his schoolmates, he used his korean name. Taka smiled when he saw his friends in the same class last year. The boys stopped beside Taka. "You're coming today."

"Yup, Taeil miss school too much, so need to make it up~" The boys smiled. "Let's go to the class together." The boys nodded and walked with Taka. They kept talking and laughing along the way. Taka noticed Yuhwan from far. He smiled wider and ran up to the guy, leaving the friends in daze. "Yuhwan hyung~~" Yuhwan turned. He smiled.

"Hi Taka!" Taka smiled.

"Sam hyung comes for the lessons today?" Yuhwan nodded.

"He has English lesson today." Taka smiled.  "You are going to be late if you don't go to your class, Taka." Taka nodded obediently and turned. He apologized to his friends and they left to the class. Yuhwan went back to the car. Chihyeon was waiting. At that time, another similar car parked beside their car. Yuhwan and Chihyeon looked at the car, feeling familiar.

"Tell me why I'm transferred to have extra lessons here without any notice." A whine heard when the door opened. A man got down first.

"Sajangnim wanted this way, for the show. It's hard to keep on if you're in the different school with the other." The girl pouted.

"What a lame excuse, Juwan oppa." The girl got down after the manager, Juwan. Yuhwan and Chihyeon blinked their eyes.

"Eunhye?" Eunhye turned.

"Ouh, Yuhwan oppa, Chihyeon oppa." Eunhye bowed. They nodded. "Sam is coming to the lesson today?" They nodded again. Eunhye sighed. Juwan smiled to Sam's managers.

"Eunhye ah, you're going to be late." Eunhye nodded. She bowed to Yuhwan and Chihyeon and walked. Juwan followed. Yuhwan and Chihyeon looked at each other.

"This is crazy, hyung." Yuhwan said.

"I know. Hope they won't be in the same lessons, or we have to face the worst." Yuhwan nodded. Chihyeon said they're leaving for checking the studio of the next schedule. The car left.

 

 

"Morning, students. You know you have short test before the lesson ended?" The class answered yes. Sam just ignored the noise and looked outside the window. "Well, before that, you guys have a new student joining for today. Come in, student." The teacher called, the whole class except Sam were looking at the door. A girl came in and stood in front. "Introduce yourself."

"Hello everybody, nice to meet you all. My name is Park Eunhye. Treat me well." Sam snapped and turned in front as he heard the voice a

Please log in to read the full chapter