Day 18 : Sudden meeting

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

20 August 2014, 8 AM

Doojoon and Yoseob left the house after getting ready and having breakfast. Junhyung was out to Cube for trying to make some songs. His friend, Taejoo was calling him out to finish a song that they worked together. The remaining three Beast members had no schedule and just stayed home. N and Taka were out right after breakfast for their drama, so do Hongbin. Ken had another meeting for his drama and Leo took Sam to his schedule and also an hour lesson. Eunhye accompanied by Peniel and Sungjae to her lesson. The others were staying home.

"Hyung." Minhyuk turned to Ilhoon. He smiled to the younger.

"Yes, Ilhoonie?" Currently only Ilhoon and Minhyuk were down there in front of the TV. The other guys scattered in all places of the house. Ilhoon leaned his head to Minhyuk's shoulder. Minhyuk just smiled and ruffled Ilhoon's hair. "Waeyeo, Hoonie?"

"Just..." Ilhoon sighed. "I'm thinking again." Minhyuk patted Ilhoon's shoulder on the other side, placing his hand on it.

"You're thinking about him again, hum?" Ilhoon nodded. "Hoonie, he won't harm you. I never let him do it." Ilhoon shook his head.

"It's not about that hyung, but I felt bad. Just if...I'm not liking Hyunsik hyung too, then..." Ilhoon mumbled lowly. Minhyuk cleared his throat.

"Shh, no. Don't say anything. Hyunsik likes you a lot, so don't feel bad about you liking Hyunsik. It's just him falling for wrong person. Well, he actually have someone to like and care...but feeling, we never can control it." Minhyuk said in whisper. Ilhoon exhaled.

"Why we're ended up like this?" Minhyuk touched Ilhoon's hair again.

"No worry, we won't be separated." Ilhoon smiled and nodded. Minhyuk gave an one-arm hug and smiled too. A loud clearing throat made Minhyuk jumped a bit and Ilhoon was shocked also. Someone jumped in between them, pushing Ilhoon aside. Minhyuk growled when he learnt who is the culprit. Ilhoon chuckled when he saw the person. "Yah, Seo Eunkwang!" Eunkwang puckered his lips and hugged Minhyuk's arm tight. Minhyuk blushed but hiding it anyway. Ilhoon just shook his head before getting up to the other couch, didn't want to disturb the two as Eunkwang was shooting a glare. Just then, Hyunsik came and sat beside Ilhoon. Ilhoon smiled and leaned to the elder. Hyunsik asked a silence question to Ilhoon seeing the parent couple, Ilhoon just smiled. Minhyuk groaned as he can't contain his shyness anymore and started to push Eunkwang away. But that leader is stubborn.

"Yah. Off me." Minhyuk said. Eunkwang shook his head.

"It's my place anyway."

"What are you talking about?" Minhyuk said. Eunkwang pouted.

"No one can be here. Except me." Eunkwang said and snuggled closer to Minhyuk, hugging the arm tight. Minhyuk covered his mouth and cheeks with his free hands, blushing hard. Ilhoon just chuckled to see their cuteness and Eunkwang's childish behaviour. Hyunsik was a bit puzzled but chuckled anyway to see Minhyuk's deep blush. Minhyuk ignored them and also the clinging leader, stayed silent. Ilhoon shook his head and let himself comfortable on Hyunsik's shoulder. Hyunsik titled his head to his boyfriend and just smiled before planting a soft peck on the head. Ilhoon smiled.

 

 

At the private school

Eunhye huffed tiredly with the books in front of her. The male teacher just smiled to hear her huff. "Study is tiring, right Eunhye ah?" Eunhye looked up to him and nodded with a pout. Actually, other than the boring stuff in front of her, she was thinking the same thing over and over again. She's fine to have Sam around because usually they don't talk much so it won't be any effect, but thinking of Chanhee, she didn't know what to do. Eunhye sighed. "Eunhye?" Eunhye blinked and looked up.

"Uh? Nae, sonsaengnim?"

"Anything wrong, you have problem with the questions?" Eunhye just smiled and shook her head. The teacher just nodded. "Well, you can finish the rest at home." Eunhye nodded and closed the book. She started to put her things in the bag. The teacher also tidied up his things.

"Sonsaengnim." The teacher turned and raised his brow. "Can I ask one question? Um, not related to study."

"Go ahead." The male teacher now gave his full attention to Eunhye. Eunhye bit her lips.

"Um. Do you have someone you like, sonsaengnim?" The male teacher flustered but chuckled the next moment. Eunhye rubbed her nape. He smiled.

"I'm curious why you look so depress today. So, heart matter?" Eunhye blushed and palmed her cheeks.

"Answer me, sonsaengnim." The male teacher chuckled and ruffled Eunhye's hair.

"Isseo, but she will never know it." Eunhye looked at him.

"Uh? Why?" The guy smiled bitterly.

"There's a reason, but I'm not going to share with you unless you tell me about you." Eunhye pouted, but her cheeks flushed a deeper red. The guy smiled. Eunhye cleared .

"Well, I like one boy. He's my senior. We're good, I mean we greet each other and I can say we're good friend. Even recently, we got closer with hangout and such. When he told me to call him oppa which since the first time, I gain confidence to call him oppa recently." Eunhye smiled a bit. "And somehow, I give him hints that I like him on our hangout, and yeah after I call him oppa." The teacher smiled.

"Such a good story, so cute of you." Eunhye's expression changed a bit, harder and sadder but still there's a smile on her face.

"But...I won't have him." Eunhye looked down. "He likes someone else....and I know him." The teacher wrinkled.

"Him?" Eunhye looked up, somehow showing a very bitter smile.

"He likes a boy." The teacher widened his eyes. Eunhye smiled. "Keep this as secret, sonsaengnim." The teacher nodded and made the act of zipping his mouth. "Well, I think I feel sad because of myself...or well, there's a tiny part that I feel hurt to know his preference and so sad knowing he likes someone else, but I feel more bad, mad at myself because I show that I like him. I feel stupid." Eunhye chuckled, her tears started to form.

"Eunhye ah..."

"I feel stupid, sonsaengnim. I try to give hint to someone who likes someone else. I feel bad for that someone he likes who I hurt without I realize, because we know each other and I also know he...is not an easily open boy. It feels like a shock also miracle knowing they have something goes on." Eunhye just smiled, wiping her falling tears. The guy touched Eunhye's hair and gave comforting ruffle.

"Eunhye, you don't have to feel those." Eunhye looked up. The guy smiled. "Everybody has their own right to show their feelings. Maybe, it hurts but it's better to tell than keep, Eunhye." Eunhye just looked at him. He smiled a bit.

"Don't be like me who never try to confess and end up she gets married to my best friend." Eunhye blinked in shock. The guy just smiled and nodded. "I envy your confidence, Eunhye."

"Sonsaengnim."

"Wipe your tears. Like I say, don't feel that way. I envy you so much Eunhye. You have confidence, you have strength and rationality. You're very confidence to show your feelings for him, you're strong that you accept the truth and think of it rationality without judging it through emotion and others. You care of the other boy even though literally, both of you are rival. You're so kind and mature, Eunhye. Your journey is still long, you will find someone who loves you someday. Remember that. So don't feel sad anymore, okay?" The teacher said, full of advices. Eunhye nodded, smiled a bit. "Good girl." Eunhye grinned and wiped her tears dry. Somehow, she felt lighter after hearing those words from the teacher.

"Gomawo, sonsaengnim." The teacher smiled.

 

 

Heaven

"Call up for delivery today, N left the money at the counter." Minhyuk said as he came down after getting ready. He and Eunkwang had schedule together, a talk show. Eunkwang came down the second.

"We eat outside then?" Eunkwang asked. Minhyuk who still kind of mad (actually shy) just hummed as response. He avoided Eunkwang and went to drink some water. Eunkwang stunned there but then turned to HoonSik, Ravi and Hyuk. They shrugged their shoulder when Eunkwang asked a wordless question to them, but Ilhoon was giggling a bit to see the confuse leader. Their squirrel umma came out and straight away went to put on his shoes. Eunkwang blinked and followed behind. Minhyuk just ignored the leader.

"I'm going, be nice at home, guys." Minhyuk said.

"Arasseo, hyung." Hyunsik said. Minhyuk went out first without waiting for Eunkwang. Eunkwang pouted and quickly went out too. Ilhoon just shook his head to see the two. Hyunsik turned to his lover. "What's wrong?" Ilhoon looked up. He smiled. Hyunsik was fluttered to see the genuine smile of him. In the same time, Hyunsik was glad, Ilhoon looked livelier than before.

"Ani. Just our parents are too cute." Ilhoon said. Hyunsik just smiled back. Ravi looked up to the clock.

"Should we get lunch now?" Ravi asked as it's already past 12. HoonSik just shrugged while Hyuk nodded. Ravi nodded and asked for the menu. After getting the menu of the three, the rapper went to find other members who still in the house. He found Kikwang and Dongwoon upstairs playing games and asked about the lunch. Then, he went to Hyunseung's room as told by the two Beast maknaes that the dancer is in there. After getting the order from Hyunseung, Ravi moved to Changseob's room.

"Hyung?" Changseob startled and turned with phone in his hand. "Sorry for disturbing you but we're ordering food for lunch. What do you want hyung?" Ravi asked carefully as he can see Changseob looked piss.

"Just get me whatever." Changseob said and back to the phone, but just before Ravi said anything Changseob cut him off. "Wait, just get me the same as Hyunsik, that's fine." Ravi blinked.

"O...okay." Ravi said and closed back the door, remembering the order and took his phone to dial the number while going downstairs. Changseob was back to the phone.

"Eomma, please. Why you never told me about this? I don't want this engagement, eomma. Please."

"No use of pleading this time, Changseob. I don't tell you because I know you won't accept that. I want you to knock off from whatever feeling you have now and learn to love her."

"But eomma, I really like...no, I really love him!" Changseob raised his voice a bit, rubbing his face, letting out a sigh. His mother still said a firm no. "Eomma, please. I never go against you, not even once because I love you, eomma. But this time, I...I'm sorry that he's more than everything to me, eomma."

"Son, listen to me. You shouldn't involve into things like that. I'm not hating the feelings you have, but for me, you won't be happy in such like relationship."

"No, eomma. I will prove it. I really love him."

"Then, how about him? Does he loves you, son?" Changseob startled.

"He-hhe, I will make him, eomma. I can't let him go, I can't forget my feeling for him just like that eomma." Changseob said, stubbornly. The mother sighed.

"You're wasting time, Changseob. Listen to eomma, learn to love her."

"Eomma, please. I-"

"Do whatever you want but the engagement still on and I will find a perfect time for both of you. Everything, the matter with your agency and weddings stuffs, me and her mother will handle it. But just one thing I need from you, son. Your heart. Love her." Changseob huffed frustratingly.

"I'm sorry, eomma. I can't do that, I will prove to you my love is real, I will be with him. Don't go too far about the engagement, eomma. Because I won't do it." The mother sighed.

"Whatever son. The plan is still on, I won't let you pick the wrong love. Don't ever try to go against my will." His mother said in firm voice and hung up. Changseob groaned and threw the phone on his bed. He face-palmed and rubbed his face twice, sighing. ', why? Why eomma does this to me?' Changseob groaned and punched the pillow. He was mad.

'That filthy also didn't help at all. I can't let him alone.' Changseob clenched his fist.

 

 

StarStar Agency

Eunhye walked towards the elevator. After her lesson, Peniel told her that her CEO called her up and asked to meet at the agency. Feeling weird but Eunhye still followed. They then drove by Minoh to the agency. Sungjae wanted to accompany her but Eunhye just asked them to wait in the car. She arrived at the highest floor. Walking silently, she then arrived in front of the door. She knocked it lightly and entered once the man called her in.

"Annyeonghaseyeo."

"Ouh, you're here Eunhye. Come and sit." Eunhye nodded and sat in front of him. He smiled. "Okay, let me get straight to the point." Eunhye nodded.

"You should, Peniel and Sungjae oppa are waiting for me in the car." He nodded.

"Well, I have a talk with your manager already but he said to ask you, it's better. So, here the things. There's one agency recruiting you to join their project." Eunhye nodded a bit. "And this quite far from your experience."

"Uh?"

"They're recruiting you to join their song project. In mean, you're debuting as singer." Eunhye widened her eyes.

"Sing? Me?"

"Yes, for me it's a good opportunity because they will provide lessons and such detailed preparations, they described it here in details. But Juwan said to consult you first, because this entirely new world for you." Eunhye blinked her eyes.

"But I never sing...I mean..."

"Well, yes you're. But it's no harm if you try. Well, just to widen your career. It's not a permanent one, just they picked some kids to join their project."

"But..."

"If you're willing to try, why not? Besides, not you alone recruited for this project from our company. There is someone else." Eunhye raised her brow.

"Who?"

"You will know, the kid is on the way." Eunhye just stayed silent. "So, do you want to do it?"

"I-" Knock!

"Ouh, it's must be him. Come in!" The man said. Eunhye turned to the door as it's opening. A taller than Eunhye figure came in, making the girl stun. "You're here, have a sit."

"Hi. Eunhye." Eunhye looked at him for a while.

"H-hi, Chanhee oppa." Chanhee sat down beside her. The man began to tell Chanhee about the project as well. Eunhye can't focus as she was shocked to see Chanhee there. She's not that ready to meet Chanhee yet, but now it was too fast.

"So Eunhye, what do you think, dear? Chanhee said it's fine with him." Eunhye blinked, just to realize she has been staring at Chanhee for long. With a quick move, she turned to the CEO.

"Pardon?" The man chuckled slightly.

"Well, what do you think? Do you want to do this?" Eunhye looked at him blankly, thinking.

"If I refuse, Chanhee oppa will still on for this project?" The man nodded.

"The offer come separately, so I think it will be fine if one of you refused." Eunhye nodded.

"I don't have confidence to go for this new field, sajangnim. Miann." Eunhye said politely. The CEO nodded.

"Okay, that's fine. I will talk with them about your decision. Don't worry, I won't force you to do things you hate." Eunhye chuckled, remembering that man did force something tho. Sam and her, to join the current variety show.

"So can I leave first? I think you need to talk further with oppa." Eunhye said, getting up. Chanhee looked a bit shock to the sudden movement.

"Sure, go ahead. Can't let the two BTOB members wait too long for you." Eunhye nodded and said her greeting before went out the office. Chanhee quickly said to the CEO just send the details to his manager and said his goodbye to the stun CEO and went to catch Eunhye outside. He was lucky because the elevator was just about to close and he managed to stop it. Eunhye startled to see Chanhee while Chanhee was catching his breath once he got into the elevator.

"I-I'm sorry. It's just I feel like I need to talk with you." Chanhee said as his breath got normal. Eunhye stiffened, she can guess what Chanhee wants to say. Eunhye just hoped they can reach the ground floor faster. "Eunhye, I think you need to know that I have someone I like." Chanhee said while looking at Eunhye. Eunhye looked up, staring back at him.

"I know." Chanhee widened his eyes. "How I know, don't ask. But not from him, of course." Chanhee blinked.

"You mean you know I..."

"You like Sam, yes I know. Your relationship, no I don't. But you two like each other, yes I know. Just don't ask me where I know this, but obviously it's not Sam telling me and he doesn't know that I know." Eunhye said. Chanh

Please log in to read the full chapter