Day 16 : One truth

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

18 August 2014, 9 AM

"Hakyeonie...Hakyeonie..." N squirmed in his sleeping bag. They're all provided with a sleeping bag as they're staying in the small resthouse that only have one bedroom without any bed, one large living room only with one coffee table and a kitchen with one bathroom. "Hakyeonie~" N rubbed his eyes lazily and adjusted to the light. An immediate blush appeared on his cheeks when he saw the close-up face before his eyes. N stunned.

"Morning." A smile was given. N didn't budge, still in daze. "Hakyeonie~~ are you awake yet or not?" N winced when the person pinched his nose. He smacked the hand away and pushed the said person a bit. The other just chuckled. N grunted and neck-chopped him.

"Yah, I'm your hyung! Where's your manner, Kim Wonsik? And get off me." N said, trying hard to sound pissed off. Ravi guffawed and rolled to N's side, still facing the leader. N widened his eyes in annoyance but his blushing cheeks still obvious.

"Manner? Um, I still have it, but I want to call you that way." Ravi grinned and leaned closer to N's ears. "Morning, my Hakyeonie." N gulped, shiver was sent down his spine. Ravi smiled. N quickly pulled down the sleeping bag cover and sat up. Ravi chuckled to see N's nervousness and sat down as well. He stared at N, making the leader blushed more. The elder ended up fanning his own face with his hand.

"Why you're here?" N said as he scanned around the room. VIXX members ended up getting the room to sleep in as they won in the rock-paper-scissors yesterday night. No one was in the room except him and Ravi. N was quite trying to register where's the others. Ravi smiled to see slight confusion on N's face.

"I want to wake you up. Hongbin and Ken hyung already left in the dawn for their schedule on this noon, they got on the first train together with Ilhoon and Changseob hyung. Leo hyung and Hyuk already up and they're outside." N wrinkled and turned to Ravi.

"What time is now actually?" N asked. Ravi smiled.

"I let you sleep more, some of us already eaten the breakfast. It's 9 in the morning." N widened his eyes.

"Chincha?" Ravi nodded. N looked around, trying to find a source to show him the current time. Ravi just chuckled softly to see N's cute confused face. "Why you didn't wake me up?" N said, almost sulking. Well, that's N who a guy that easily changed his mood, one of the reason Ravi fell for him. It was cute in a way. N turned to Ravi again. Ravi smiled.

"You looked tired. And Leo hyung also agree to let you sleep more." N's brow lit up.

"Leo?" N grinned. "Aww, that cute lion." Ravi sent a playful glare and pouted. N blinked. "Wae?"

"You seemed excited to mention Leo hyung's name." Ravi pouted. N blinked few times, somehow he was drawn by the pout. N cleared his throat and got up.

"Whatever. You better tell me there's food for me or I will kill you and Leo for not waking me up." Ravi chuckled.

"Just go and watch your face, you have eye boogie." N shrieked and covered the corner of his eyes. Turning away, he rubbed his eyes. Ravi guffawed. "Aw..so you do care of your appearance in front of me." N startled.

"A-a-ani!" N stomped away. "It's embarrassing!" N walked out the room after getting his towel to the bathroom. Ravi just laughed out loud over N's words. A silhouette stood at the door making Ravi stopped his laugh. Ravi raised his brow while looking at the person.

"Wae?"

"Well, you looked too happy." Ravi chuckled.

"Well, N hyung is being too dramatic and cute." Ravi finished another fit of laugh. "You should see his face, Hyukkie." Hyuk just smiled, a sad one.

"I keep the food closed on the table in the kitchen, you and N hyung can eat together." Hyuk said. Ravi smiled.

"Thanks, Hyukkie. That leader is sulking because I said everybody already eaten." Hyuk just smiled and left. He knew exactly why Ravi ate half just now, so the rapper can accompany the leader after he woke up. Hyuk sighed and walked to the main door, wanted to have some fresh air. Leo who was busy with his SNS noticed the dropping shoulder of that maknae. He wrinkled and put away his phone, getting up. As he walked, he saw Ravi in the room with a smile. Leo followed after Hyuk. He kinda guess something happened.

BTOB (without Changseob and Ilhoon) together with Beast's maknae line played tag outside 10 minutes after their breakfast. Leo just looked at them before spotted Hyuk sat on the chair not far from the group. Leo made his steps toward the sad Hyuk. He sat beside Hyuk, the maknae startled. Leo gave a soft smile that he rarely showed. "Hyung."

"Something's happened?" Leo asked. Hyuk shook his head and gave a smile. Leo looked at the maknae, he just can see the bitterness. "You're upset." Hyuk stared at him.

"Ah, I'm not." Hyuk smiled again. "Everything is fine." Leo let out a breath.

"Should you tell the truth before it's too late?" Hyuk stiffened and turned to Leo, confused. Leo turned to the maknae and ruffled Hyuk's hair. Hyuk got down a bit and groaned to be treated like that. Leo looked at the youngest in very serious way. "You should settle everything at once, like a man."

"Uh?" Hyuk blinked. Leo messed the youngest's hair before getting up. "What are you trying to imply, hyung?"

​"To be true, I kinda feel regret for not telling you from the start but it's better when I realize him in the middle." Hyuk just looked more confused. Leo smiled and whispered from his distance, just for two of them to be heard. "I'm once liking you, Hyuk. Just the same feeling you have for Ravi." Hyuk stiffened. His eyes fixed on Leo. Leo smiled.

"I know you like him, you're just obvious like an open book for me but still I can't stop for liking you too. But I'm just a stupid one man, I still chase your shadow even when my heart already have turned away without me knowing." Leo said slowly. Hyuk still stared at Leo. "No worries, I get over you. And I'm Ken's." Hyuk widened his eyes for that. He thought it was just another Ken's over-affection and Leo just got along with it, he never thought that the two hyungs of his had a thing.

"Eh?" Leo chuckled.

"Don't be so surprised. Don't tell anyone, Ravi and Hongbin didn't know yet. Up till now, N and you only, Hyukkie." Hyuk slowly nodded, in daze. Leo smiled and patted Hyuk's shoulder. "So, settle your heart like a man. Who knows if you tell him, he will accept you? Or even if...not, you wouldn't know there will be someone waiting around and maybe your heart already turned away like what happened to me, Sanghyuk ah." Leo said. Hyuk looked at him.

"Hyung..." Leo nodded. Hyuk exhaled. "Ravi hyung likes N hyung..." Hyuk said in between his breath, very low but enough for Leo to get the message. Leo looked at Hyuk.

"Ouh...so that's why..."

"That's why I can't tell him..."

"Just like myself before..." Hyuk looked up.

"Hyung, mianne. I never-"

"It's fine, Hyukkie. I'm fine." Leo sent a smile. Hyuk looked at him, trying to find the sincerity. Slowly he smiled back. Leo nodded. "I don't have a good advice or solution to share with you, but try to think of your solution based on my exprience, Hyuk." Hyuk nodded a bit. Leo smiled.

"Thank you, hyung and jeongmal mianne..."

"It's fine." Leo said and patted the shoulder once again before walking away. Hyuk watched his hyung's step. 'I think I'm already late to confess, hyung. Because I know exactly that Ravi hyung is all for N hyung...'

 

 

They all went back to Heaven by train when the time almost noon. They took lunch on the train and most of the boys dozed off during the journey. Doojoon was the only one kept his eyes opened, taking a look once a while at Taka and Sam. Eunhye already went to her schedule by Minoh's van accompanied by Eunkwang. Taka can't sleep at all as he noticed Sam was moody again. He didn't like that face on Sam and decided to bring a smile on it.

"Hyung." Sam turned. Taka smiled. "Anything Taka can do for you?"

"Nothing, I'm fine Taka." Sam said and turned away. Taka pouted. Just then, a ringtone heard from Taka's bag. Sam turned, too familiar with the sound. Taka looked at Sam and took out the cause of the sound. Sam's phone.

"Hyung, it's..."

"I don't want to answer, let it be. Just turn it off." Sam said while closing his eyes. Taka looked at him and the phone.

"Sorry, hyung." Sam opened his eyes to the words, just to notice Taka picked up the phone. Sam widened his eyes. "Hello?"

"Taka!" Sam hissed. Taka moved away a bit from Sam. "Why you picked it up?"

"Hello? Hyung?" Taka continued to speak to the phone while trying to stop Sam from taking the phone. Even though Taka is smaller but he is persistent boy.

"Hello? Is Kyungmin there?"

"Yes, but Sam hyung..." Taka didn't manage to speak more when Sam took the phone and hung up. Taka looked at Sam. "Hyung."

"Why you like to be nosy with my things?" Taka bit his lips. Sam was glaring at him with full of rage. Even though the voice is not loud, but it was hard and harsh, Taka just know it. Taka looked down.

"Taka want to help you, hyung. Hyung keep running away, it's not good. This can be settled if hyung..."

"I don't want to talk with him, Taka. Just let him be."

"But we don't know...." Taka's sentence was unfinished again when the phone rang. Sam hissed. Taka held Sam's hand and shook his head. Sam grunted and looked away. "If hyung doesn't want to talk, just let Taka helps." Sam turned to him.

"No...you..." Taka smiled and pulled out the phone from Sam's hand. Sam stared at the boy, feeling a bit shock to see Taka's first persistent side showed to him. The phone was cut off but Taka believed the person will call again. And it is. The phone rang again. Taka picked up.

"Hello, hyung."

"Where's Kyungmin?" Taka took a glance at Sam who looked away, pissed off and defeated.

"Here, beside Taka."

"I want to talk with him, Taka."

"Hyung doesn't want to..." The other person on the phone sighed.

"Do you know why Taka?"

"Taka is not sure, Chanhee hyung but...noona..." Sam snapped and glared at Taka.

"Yah." Sam looked angry.

"Wait, Kyungmin....don't say he is upset about Eunhye?" Chanhee asked.

"Uh-uh." Taka nodded.

"Taka, do me a favour?"

"Okay."

"Please, put Kyungmin on the phone." Taka took a glance at Sam. The elder was staring at him.

"Private?"

"Yeah." Taka looked at Sam. Sam cocked his brow. Taka took a breath.

"Hyung needs to repeat some times, when Taka gives signal, okay?"

"Okay." Taka smiled. Sam just looked at Taka. Taka looked at the side, the front. He chuckled, making Sam wondered and turned as well. Taka quickly pulled away the phone and put it beside Sam's ears, with his both hands held Sam's head preventing the elder to move away. "Now hyung."

Sam startled to the sudden press on his ears by Taka and tried to break loose, but the ringing voice in his ear making him stop and stun. Slowly, his face turned red. Taka saw it from the side and he glad that Sam's face changed a bit. "Bastard." Sam said lowly. Taka pulled Sam's hand to hold the phone. Sam looked at Taka. Taka smiled and stood up after Sam held the phone.

"Taka will leave. Solve the problem, don't fight or running away, okay?" Taka smiled and left to sit with Doojoon. Doojoon plucked out one of the earbuds as Taka poked his leg and smiled to Taka, taking him onto his lap. Sam looked at Taka's leave and turned to the window.

"Kyungie." The voice called him again. Sam sighed and hummed as a response. "Are you upset?"

"Um." Sam replied short.

"I'm sorry, okay? What can I do to cheer you up again?"

"Dunno." Sam played with his free fingers and started to draw something on the window.

"Should I go and meet you?"

"You're busy." Chanhee sighed.

"I will skip, anything for you." Sam tched.

"Or you just want to show up, ignoring me and go with Eunhye?" Sam said, somehow in annoyed tone.

"No, it's not. I...well, I just get along that day so I can be around you, but I never know she's clingy like that."

"Clingy? So funny, she's not clingy, but she likes you, that's why." Sam hissed. Chanhee inhaled.

"I don't know about her, sorry. Look, Kyungie. I'm sorry, okay? You know exactly, you didn't want to be seen closed to me. So I do what you want..."

"Yes, but damn I don't say you can go flirting with someone else." Chanhee sighed.

"Do you still can't believe me, Kyungie?" Sam bit his lips. "What are we, Kyungie?"

"You know it."

"But you seems didn't know it because you don't trust me." Sam rubbed his face.

"This is me, hyung. I told you..."

"And I told you many time already....I'm all yours and I will still repeat it without a stop." Sam exhaled, his cheeks flushed. "I sincerely like you, Kyungmin." Sam stayed silent. Both of them only heard each other breath. "I won't make my effort became a waste. It's hard to win your heart, and you will never know how happy I am when you agreed to be with me."

"Chanhee..."

Chanhee smiled on the other side, Sam just knew from his voice. "Guess you are not mad anymore?"

"A-ani." Chanhee chuckled. Sam blushed and palmed his blushing cheek.

"You don't call me hyung."

"So what?" Chanhee softly chuckled.

"Arasseo. Where are you now?"

"On the train back to that house." Sam said.

"Ouh, where did you go yesterday?"

"Beach."

"Aw, I should go there also..."

"No, you shouldn't." Sam said quickly. Chanhee smiled.

"Aigoo, you're so cute. I want to see you not her."

"But still no."

"Okay, okay. I really want to meet you tho." Sam heard someone's talking behind Chanhee. "Ahh...miann. I need to go now."

"Okay."

"Bye, miss you, Kyungie."

"Hm." The call ended. Sam looked at his phone. He sighed. 'I miss you too.'

 

 

Filming site

Hongbin gulped down the water. He just finished his scene for today. He didn't have much scene but still he loved to hang around there with the sunbaenim. Somehow, it's interesting to stand at the side watching the filming so he can learn more.

"Hongbin ah." Hongbin turned. He bowed quickly.

"Annyeonghaseyeo, Seyoung noona." Seyoung smiled and took one of the mineral water.

"Finish the scene?" Hongbin nodded. Seyoung smiled again. "How's your day? I heard you're just back from a beach for another filming?" Seyoung gulped down the water.

"Ah, yeah. It's a reality show I'm in with my group members. We had mission yesterday to go for short vacation at the beach." Hongbin answered politely. He was still awkward around Seyoung even though they always met at the filming site. "I'm just fine." Hongbin answered the first question, making Seyoung chuckled softly. Hongbin turned. Seyoung patted Hongbin's shoulder.

"Just you're so funny." Seyoung said. Hongbin raised his brow. Seyoung chuckled again. "It's nothing, not a bad thing anyway." Seyoung wanted to say more but the director called for her. She answered yes and turned to Hongbin. "Meet you later. Have a good day." Hongbin bowed.

"Kamsahamnida, noona. Fighting!" Seyoung nodded and waved her hand as he walked away. At the same time, his phone in the pocket vibrated. Hongbin took it out. A message from Ken.

From KenKen hyung: Are you still at your filming site? Hyung is done, let's go eat together if you're done too. I'm on the way with Mickey hyung to get you.

"Hm..." Hongbin hummed while thinking before replying to the elder. Hongbin pushed send button and shoved his phone into the pocket again. He looked around and noticed Woori. "Woori noona." Woori turned.

"Neh?"

"I'm going back now, but Sangwoo hyung asked me to hold this for him." Hongbin showed Sangwoo's phone. "Can noona keep it and say sorry to him also?" Woori just nodded. Hongbin smiled and thanked her. Woori just smiled back and Hongbin left after taking his bag. Woori turned when someone tapped her shoulder.

"Aww, you're sad your lover is leaving?" Woori startled.

"Ah, Seulhye unnie!" Seulhye chuckled.

"Wae? He's so handsome." Woori eyed her.

"We're just partner in acting, okay?" Seulhye shrugged. Woori pouted, making the elder chuckled.

"What's happening? You two look so bright?" The two girls turned.

"Sangwoo oppa" / "Oh, Sangwoo ah."

"Where's Hongbin?"

"He left, something need him to leave early, here your thing, oppa." Woori said. Sangwoo thanked her. Meanwhile, Hongbin was waiting for Ken at the roadside. Ken replied just now that he was near. After some minutes, Ken arrived. Hongbin smiled and greeted by Ken when he opened the door.

"So, we're going to where?" Hongbin looked at his watch. "It's 2pm already. I wonder what the others are doing." Hongbin said. Ken turned to Hongbin.

"They're heading back home." Hongbin nodded a bit.

"How do you know?" Ken blinked.

"Erk...someone." Hongbin nudged his side playfully. Ken just smiled right then.

"Let's have our late lunch that famous shop, hyung. I"m hungry." Ken just nodded and the van started to move to their destination.

 

 

Heaven

"Ahh~ It's tiring." Kikwang said and plopped on the couch when he entered the house. The others followed behind and so do the crew. Some of them went to their rooms and some sat on the couch, too lazy to go to the room. Minhyuk went to the kitchen and checked the ingredient because he did remember there's not much ingredient left. He checked everything and took a note on what to buy. After that, he walked out to the living room. There's Kikwang, Doojoon, Sungjae and Peniel on the couch. Minhyuk coughed a bit.

"We need to do grocery shopping if we wanted to cook for dinner." Minhyuk announced. Doojoon and Kikwang turned to him.

"Ugh? Chincha?" Doojoon said lazily. "Should we order the food then?"

"Who's the chef today?" Sungjae asked.

"Seungie hyung." Kikwang answered. Minhyuk nodded. Doojoon asked Minhyuk to go and asked Hyunseung. Minhyuk nodded and left to the upstairs. Hyuk came down as he just placed his bag in his room and wanted to watch TV. Minhyuk just smiled to the VIXX maknae and went up. Hyuk walked to the living room and joined the guys in the living room. Doojoon was lying down on one of the couch, Kikwang on another couch and so do Peniel and Sungjae. Hyuk sat down on the one-seated couch.

"Where's Leo hyung?"

"Room." Sungjae answered Hyuk. Hyuk looked at the door and then turned back to the TV. Meanwhile inside the room, N was asking Sam to give back the phone. N forgot to take it back after that one call. Taka noticed Sam didn't want to give back the phone, knowing the reason why. Taka thought of something.

"N hyung~" Ta

Please log in to read the full chapter