Day 27 : Finishing drama

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

29 August 2014, 7 AM

After Eunkwang finished making breakfast, all of them sat down and ate together. Nothing much they're talking that morning, somehow most of them rushed for their schedule. N will go with Taka to the last episode filming, Leo had a vocal training, Ken had another meeting for his drama, Hyuk had a language lesson, Hongbin had filming for the drama, Minhyuk had a recording for Dream Team and Eunkwang with Sungjae and Ilhoon had a variety show recording to go. Hyunsik and Changseob had a vocal training together while for Beast, only Dongwoon and Kikwang had a schedule ahead. Sam and Eunhye had lessons, Ravi will go with Sam while Peniel with Eunhye. The rest were free that day. After the breakfast and finished getting ready, N, Taka, Leo, Hyuk, Ken, Minhyuk and Kikwang got on the same ride drove by Minoh. Not so long after they left, Sam, Eunhye, Peniel, Ravi, Hyunsik and Changseob left Heaven with the van drove by Mickey. Hongbin, Eunkwang, Sungjae, Ilhoon and Dongwoon left with Hoon a minute after. Heaven was left with the crews and four Beast members. The four just did their own things in their own rooms.

 

 

In Minoh's van

Leo and Hyuk were dropped first as JellyFish Ent. was the closest among the other places Minoh needed to drive them. "Leo, Hyuk. When you're finished, call me or Mickey hyung. We will try to see who's available, but make sure both of you already finished your training, okay?" Leo nodded. The rest bade goodbye to the two and the van left.

"I need to drop off Minhyuk first. Is it okay, N? Will Taka be late?" Minoh asked. N looked at the clock.

"We still have time, if you just drop Minhyuk first." Minoh nodded. Taka looked up to N.

"N hyung." N turned. Taka pouted. "Taka feels sad because it's already the last episode." N smiled a bit. Minhyuk called N.

"Why it's already last episode? I heard it was 25 episodes at first." Minhyuk asked. N looked at Minhyuk.

"Well, the rating is not so good. So the director cut it to 23 episodes only. So, today is the last filming where actually it will be done in two more weeks." N explained. Minhyuk nodded a bit.

"It's normal when the episode cut down because of the rating." Kikwang who sat behind them commented. Ken just nodded along. Taka sighed.

"Taka is not happy but Taka can't do anything to stop it." Taka said. Minhyuk smiled and ruffled his hair.

"There's one thing you can do, Taka." Taka turned to Minhyuk. "Do your best for the last filming." Taka smiled and nodded. The rest just smiled to hear Minhyuk's words.

 

 

In Hoon's van

"Where did you go yesterday?" Hoon asked after he dropped Hongbin, leaving Dongwoon alone in the van. Dongwoon turned to him.

"Um, I go out with Ryeowook hyung for lunch."

"But you come back really late?" Hoon retorted.

"I met my brother's friend and went out with him. Don't worry, I'm just fine." Dongwoon said, he gave a smile to convince the manager. Hoon took a glance.

"Really? Because I'm worried, Dongwoon." Dongwoon smiled a bit.

"I'm fine, hyung. Really." Hoon sighed and nodded. He didn't ask anything more and just focused on the road. Dongwoon looked outside the window. The yesterday meeting with Insoo made him thinking again.

"What's wrong? Is it so bad, my gastric?" Dongwoon asked after the doctor done the checkups. Insoo checked his pulse then used some machine to check his stomach just now. Dongwoon just followed, as he can't refuse Insoo anymore. Insoo looked at Dongwoon who was sitting in front of him.

"No, it's not." Insoo said, confusion was portrayed on his face. Dongwoon wrinkled.

"Then why your face is so weird, hyung? Don't make me afraid." Dongwoon let out a nervous chuckled. Insoo took a breath and looked up to Dongwoon.

"Well, firstly, don't worry. It's nothing dangerous happening to you. It's not a gastritis too." Dongwoon perked up his brows. Insoo exhaled. "But I hope you calmly listen to me and not get panic over what I'm going to say..."

"Aish, hyung. Seriously, don't make me scared! Just tell me already. I'm a big guy, I can handle anything." Dongwoon said and gave a smile. Insoo looked into his eyes, a bit hesitate to tell the younger.

"Dongwoon, you're...."

"Dongwoon? Dongwoon!" Dongwoon startled. He looked at his manager and just noticed the van already stopped. "What're you thinking? We're arrived." Hoon said. Dongwoon blinked and just nodded a short after. He took his backpack and got off.

"Thanks hyung."

"This time, I will just fetch you after you done. Make sure to call me and I will get you. Don't go out again." Dongwoon chuckled.

"Arasseo, hyung. Don't worry." He closed the door and Hoon left. Dongwoon sighed as he saw the van's leaving. The words from Insoo yesterday still bugged his mind. But not able to drown into his thought anymore when someone called his name. Dongwoon smiled to the sunbae and quickly followed them to the studio recording, trying to forget about yesterday. He was still trying to believe and figured out solution after hearing the doctor's words.

 

 

Filming set

Taka smiled. He was getting ready for his scene. N was waiting around, greeted the crews that knew him. He already met the director just now and talked a bit. Not long after that, Jinhyuk arrived at the set. N smiled and greeted his sunbae. "Oh, you're here today, N."

"I come with Taka. Director-nim said we have a farewell party after this." Jinhyuk nodded.

"Well, yeah. I actually thought to call you but yeah, you're already here. So, you should come." N nodded.

"Luckily I don't have any schedule today." N looked around. "Where's Inguk hyung?"

"Inguk finished his scene yesterday. But he will come later at the party. The director already informed to the most of the actors yesterday, I offered to tell you but yeah, I forgot but I'm glad you're here today, so you know." N chuckled.

"Don't worry, I understand."

"Jinhyuk ssi! Please get ready." Jinhyuk nodded when the assistant director called him. He turned to N.

"Sorry, I leave you for a while." N smiled.

"I know, I know. Go, hyung. Fighting!" Jinhyuk nodded to him and left. N looked around, taking a seat to see the filming at the side. Not long after that, the first scene for that day started. N just watched silently and sometimes smiled proudly to see Taka's acting.

 

 

Somewhere else

Eunkwang chuckled when Sungjae and Ilhoon got 'bullied' by the sunbaes during the recording. The director called for a break as the lunch came. The idols and MCs got to eat first. Eunkwang took out his phone when he felt a vibrate. Noticing a message from Doojoon, he replied. Sungjae and Ilhoon turned at him.

"Who is it, hyung?"

"Doojoon hyung. He asked about the lunch. I forget to leave the money for delivery, so he told that he ordered delivery and sent me the photo of the receipt." Eunkwang answered Ilhoon and put his phone back into his pocket. Ilhoon and Sungjae nodded and started to eat the jjajangmyun. Eunkwang also started to dig in. Sungjae's phone vibrated this time and he stopped eating. Ilhoon saw the screen and noticed Sungjae got a call.

"Haha, someone's missing his another half." Ilhoon said. Sungjae rolled his eyes.

"Don't get jealous when he's not calling you." Sungjae stuck out his tongue and picked up the call. Eunkwang asked Ilhoon with his eyes. Ilhoon was about to answer but Sungjae already answered Eunkwang's curiosity. "What's up, Pennie hyung?" Eunkwang rolled his eyes to the mentioned name.

"Go away and talk." Eunkwang kicked Sungjae's leg lightly. Sungjae rolled his eyes again and got up. He gave a mischievous look to Eunkwang. Eunkwang growled, showing his irratation. Sungjae chuckled and left to talk with Peniel. Ilhoon chuckled to see Eunkwang's face.

"Aigoo, hyung. Don't show too much that you're jealous or Sungjae won't stop teasing you when he returned." Ilhoon said, chuckling. Eunkwang sighed.

"Well, Minhyuk won't be available the whole day so I can't call him. I'm already missing him." Eunkwang pouted. Ilhoon groaned, pout really really really not suited his leader.

"Stop pouting, you look ridiculous."

"Shut up." Eunkwang rolled his eyes and shoved some noodles into his mouth. Ilhoon shrugged and continued to eat too. He also missed his boyfriend but he knew Hyunsik would sent him message soon when the training is done. Sungjae returned not long after that and wanted to tease Eunkwang but got a signal from Ilhoon not pester the leader. He didn't go and tease Eunkwang but eating instead. After the lunch, the recording started again.

 

 

Cube Ent.

Hyunsik and Changseob went down to the cafe as they done with the training. They decided to eat their late lunch at the cafe before headed back to Heaven by their own. Hyunsik ordered the food while Changseob took the seat. The elder of the two was texting ever since they came out from the training. Hyunsik came to Changseob with the tray of foods in his hands. Changseob looked up when the younger put the tray on the table. "Thank you, Hyunsikkie." Hyunsik just smiled and sat down. He noticed the phone in Changseob's hand.

"Who are you texting, hyung?" Hyunsik asked. Changseob startled and hid his phone. Hyunsik raised his brow. Changseob smiled aloofly.

"Haha, it's nothing." Hyunsik grinned.

"Chorong noona?" At the mentioned name, Changseob blushed a bit. Hyunsik chuckled. "Got you."

"Shut up." Hyunsik nodded with a knowing look. A message entered and Changseob looked at it. He blinked and looked up to Hyunsik. "Em...as you already know. Um, well. She's around the place, so is it okay if she's coming?" Changseob asked. Hyunsik raised his brow. He smiled.

"Why not?" Hyunsik said. Changseob smiled and began to reply Chorong's text. "Well, if you want me to leave you too alone having a date also fine." Changseob looked up.

"Yah, it's not like that." Changseob quickly said. "And you should stay, I don't want fans to see and talk about us yet. We need to do things step by step." Hyunsik nodded.

"I know, I'm just kidding." Changseob exhaled. Hyunsik smiled and took a bite of his bread. "When she's coming?"

"I dunno. She said she's around. I dunno the exact place." The bell chimed and the two best friends turned. Hyunsik chuckled.

"Okay, that's fast. Are you sure she's not stalking you?" Hyunsik said. Changseob turned to his friend.

"Yah." Hyunsik chuckled. Chorong stood at their table.

"Did I come too late or you just begin to eat? Hi, Hyunsik." Chorong asked and greeted Hyunsik. Changseob answered her and invited her to sit. Hyunsik greeted Chorong back. Changseob asked if she wanted something. Chorong just wanted iced latte and Changseob went to buy for her. Hyunsik looked at Chorong.

"He's trying hard." Hyunsik commented. Chorong looked at Hyunsik.

"Um, yeah. I'm glad he's trying sincerely." Hyunsik flashed a small smile. Chorong looked at the food. "Your lunch is just bread?"

"Well, we're not that hungry so just decided to eat here." Hyunsik took a sip of his drink. "Where were you just now? A schedule?" Chorong nodded.

"I have schedule with G.Na unnie around her and she's giving me a ride. So, when Changseob said he's at the Cube, I just tell unnie to drop me here as she's coming back to Cube as well." Hyunsik nodded. Changseob returned with the iced latte. Chorong thanked him and Changseob sat back to his seat. He began to eat. Chorong looked at Hyunsik. "How's you and him?" Chorong asked, a bit carefully with her tone. Hyunsik looked at her. Changseob also turned.

"Ilhoon." Changseob said as he saw Hyunsik was puzzled. Chorong nodded. Hyunsik formed an O.

"Um, we're fine. Not fighting, just normal." Hyunsik replied. Chorong nodded.

"Well, except they're too cheesy openly now as everyone in Heaven knew, minus the crews of course." Changseob added. Hyunsik blushed and chuckled shyly. Chorong smiled.

"So you already told everyone?" Hyunsik nodded.

"Everyone also know about you, noona." Hyunsik said and eyed Changseob. Chorong blinked and turned to Changseob. Changseob blushed, didn't look at her.

"I told them yesterday about that engagement and us." Chorong blushed, a shy smile formed on her lips. Hyunsik grinned and started to tease the two. Chorong just ignored with sipping her drink while Changseob tried to stop Hyunsik with threatening him a smack on the head. Hyunsik chuckled to see the flustering pair in front of him.

 

 

Somewhere else

Hyuk sent a message to Leo who still not ended his practice that he had somewhere to go and called Hoon to pick him up. Leo asked where he's going but Hyuk didn't tell him just answered not to worry about him. Hyuk went to the nearest cafe and brought some food before went back to wait Hoon in front of the company. When Hoon arrived, Hyuk asked him to send him somewhere else. Hoon just followed Hyuk's request.

Not so long after that, the van stopped at the destination. Hyuk thanked Hoon for driving him there. He got down the van with the food in his hand. Hoon left after telling him to call any manager to fetch him. Hyuk nodded and the van left. The maknae turned and took a breath, stepping into the place. Some people started to notice Hyuk. Hyuk gave a smile when some girls noticed him. He looked around and found someone he was searching for, Hongbin.

Hongbin was in the middle of practicing his lines with Woori, his partner in the drama. Hyuk just watched silently, not wanting to disturb the visual. Another scene was filmed inside the house so the rest actors not involved waited outside. Hongbin chuckled when Woori stumbled in her lines.

"Noona, why you keep forgetting your lines? It's not that long." Woori rolled her eyes.

"I'm memorizing the long lines yesterday and forget this to memorize back. Don't mock me!" Woori whined. Hongbin laughed.

"Okay, okay. I'm just kidding." Hongbin laughed again. Woori scoffed and smacked Hongbin's head who still laughing. "Aw, that's hurt." Woori rolled her eyes.

"Deserve your right. Quit laughing and help me." Hongbin rubbed his head.

"Arasseo, noona." Woori bit her lips. She turned back to her script but her eyes caught someone in her sight.

"Oh!" Hongbin turned when he heard her surprise tone.

"What is it, noona? You said you wanted to continue." Woori slapped Hongbin's arm. "Aw, what's that for?"

"Hongbin, pinch me. Am I dreaming?" Hongbin raised his brow but did pinching her arm. "Aww!" She winced.

"You told me too, why you're like-" Just before Hongbin could finish his words, Woori already got up and walked to somewhere. Hongbin's eyes followed and at that time he noticed someone among the crew. "Hyuk?"

"Haaaaaa~ I can't believe at last you come here! I'm your fans, Hyuk!" Woori's dramatic voice and sudden hug made Hyuk startled. Luckily the plastic bag in his hands didn't fall. Woori released her hug and smiled apologetically when she saw Hyuk's face. "Haha, sorry. I'm just too excited."

"Erk. Okay. I'm fine, sunbaenim." Hyuk said awkwardly. Hongbin stood beside Woori.

"Noona, don't scare Hyukkie." Hongbin said, somehow his voice clearly sounded hard, or maybe it's just Hyuk's imagination. Hyuk smiled awkwardly to Woori.

"Shut up, Hongbin. Aigoo, Hyuk. Don't call me sunbae, just noona. Believe me, I'm your fans and seriously hoping you're my partner instead of Hongbin when I heard the member of VIXX is joining this drama." Hongbin scoffed.

"Yah, I'm here and listening to your word okay?" Woori ignored him and continued to talk to Hyuk. She also asked for a signature. Hyuk just absent-mindedly followed her request, still shocked and confused to have a sunbae that really fangirl over him. Hongbin just eyed the elder girl got the signature and spazzing over Hyuk before he pulled Hyuk away which made Woori mad. Hongbin just ignored her and took Hyuk outside the house gate. "How come you're here?" Hyuk blinked and opened his mouth, wanted to say something but his voice stuck. His eyes fell on their hands, Hongbin was wrapping his wrist, making his cheeks tinted pink. Hongbin looked down and noticed, he pulled his hand. "Sorry."

"Er. It's okay." Hyuk said awkwardly. He rubbed his nape and then noticed the plastic bag in his hand. He handed to Hongbin. "Here, some food." Hongbin blinked and took it. He looked inside and smiled.

"Thanks. I'm hungry by the way." Hyuk cleared his throat.

"I'm just visiting..."

"I' glad you come. Sorry about earlier, that noona really..." Hongbin sighed. "Anyway, she can be crazier if Ken hyung is here." Hyuk looked at him. "Well, Woori noona is a fans of us and her bias is you and Ken hyung." Hyuk nodded understandingly. Someone called Hongbin's name. Hongbin turned. He was told about his scene was up. Hyuk gulped.

"You should go inside hyung. I'm sorry to disturb you." Hyuk said. Hongbin turned to him.

"Hey, you're not. Well, wait for me. I'm just having two scene today and will finish it fast." Hongbin said and pulled Hyuk inside. Woori wasn't there anymore, maybe already inside the house, preparing. Hongbin took Hyuk inside, Hyuk was fascinated to see the house inside. "Go and stay with the crews. I will make it real quick and we go home, okay?" Hongbin said with a smile and gave back the plastic bag. Hyuk just nodded and they separated. Hongbin went to the director who's talking with the other actors including Woori. Hyuk stayed with the crew. Woori spotted him and smiled widely. She winked. Hyuk blinked in surprise. Caught that act, Hongbin nudged Woori's arm. Woori sent a glare while Hongbin just acted innocent. Hyuk silently smiled. He noticed from that act, Hongbin was jealous and he liked it.

Soon, after the short briefing, the first take started. Hyuk watched together with the crew. They started off well, but Park Seyoung mistaken her lines and they stopped. The director commented a bit about their expression. Hyuk just watched in fascination, he admired the actors who worked hard. He once visited N's drama filming for Hotel King, he always loved the filming environment. It was different when they filmed MVs.

The scene is continued again. They continued at where the director isn't satisfy. No one made mistakes but the director didn't like it yet and made them react from the start again. Hyuk just watched. Hongbin sometimes stole a glance and smiled to Hyuk. Hyuk scratched his cheek shyly and smiled back. Hongbin almost chuckled each time he saw Hyuk gave that reaction to his smile but he didn't laugh, a smile just formed on his lips. The scene started again after the director nagged them. The actors tried hard to achieve the director satisfaction.

"Cut. Don't be too stiff, Hongbin ah. You must look natural, adore her more." The director adviced. He moved to Hongbin and showed the correct way of his part. Hyuk bit his lips when Hongbin was told to hold Woori. "You two already did the kissing scene, why can't do the touches? Aish." That comment made the rest laughed while Woori rolled her eyes. Hongbin just smiled stupidly.

"Director-nim. Don't tease Woori, she's red already." Woori sent a look at Seyoung.

"Unnie! I'm not." The rest chuckled. Hongbin laughed too. Woori scoffed. The director chuckled.

"Okay, be serious now. Let's continue." The director said and back to his place. The scene started again and finished at last. The next scene was only between Hongbin and Woori. They started it fast, just after the pair took a gulp of water. Hyuk just looked at the two. The scene was about the two arguing over something but Hongbin had the role to make the angry Woori calmed down with his words and aegyo. Hyuk on the side didn't like it at all.

"Start again with your second line, Hongbin. Show more of your cuteness." Hongbin just nodded. They needed to act again. Hyuk bit his lips and turned away, asking for some water. The staff gave it to him, knowing who he is. Hyuk took a gulp, he really really hated to see Hongbin's acting right now.

 

 

Heaven

Leo returned with Ken on the same ride. Doojoon and the rest were in the living room when they're back. The two greeted their hyungs and Leo walked into his room followed by Ken. Leo turned when he noticed Ken followed him in. "Jaehwan?" Ken came and hugged Leo. Leo startled. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"Eum, I have something to tell you...but will you promise me, you won't get mad?" Leo raised his brow and released the hug. He looked at Ken. Ken stared at him.

"What's up? You make me curious and worried." Leo asked and held Ken's hands. Ken sighed.

"Well, you know I have the drama meeting just now, right?" Leo nodded. "They added something for my scene." Leo looked at Ken carefully.

"Should you be happy for it?" Leo asked. Ken exhaled.

"I don't like it, but I can't say no...and I'm afraid you will be mad too. But the director still wanted it, I can't argue him." Ken sighed again. Leo touched Ken's cheek.

"Tell me, what is it?" Ken looked up to Leo.

"It's decided that I will have a kissing scene on the first episode..." Ken bit his lips. Leo looked at him, stayed silent for a while. The elder cleared his throat.

"It's just an act, right?" Ken nodded. "Then, it's fine." Leo said, somehow his voice was shaky. Ken knew it right then, Leo didn't like to hear about the kissing scene.

"Hyung..."

"So who's the girl?" Leo asked, cutting off Ken's word while pulling the younger to his bed. They sat down. Ken gulped.

"It's not a girl..." Leo raised his brow. Ken sighed. "Yook Joongwan hyung. It's just a cameo on first episode, it's just a forced kiss. Em, yeah." Ken explained but he didn't told much about the scene as all the actors are promised not to talk about the storyline to anyone else. Leo turned away, taking a breath.

"Give me a second." Leo said. Ken gulped. He knew Leo was upset, he can predict that when he decided to tell Leo. He didn't want Leo to get madder if he saw it on TV later on, so he told him first. Leo exhaled. "Okay. I understand this. It's just an act." Leo turned to Ken and flashed a smile. "You're just doing your job." Leo said while staring at the younger. Ken bit his lips.

"Are you really fine, hyung? I feel bad..." Leo touched Ken's hand.

"I'm fine. Yeah, I did feel angry but I know exactly you can't say no to the director." Leo caressed Ken's cheek. "But don't fall for him." Ken chuckled and hugged Leo.

"I just love you alone, you filled my whole heart hyung. Don't worry." Leo smiled.

"Well, I know. Next time, just tell me first if you have a kissing scene so I will be prepared when watching the airing episode." Leo said. Ken loosened the hug.

"You gonna watch my drama?" Leo nodded.

"Why wouldn't I? It's my boyfriend's, of course I will watch." Ken blushed and smiled shyly.

"I will try my best for my acting." Leo smiled.

"Don't worry, you're perfect, Jaehwanie." Ken snuggled to Leo. Leo just smiled and hugged him tight. A cough heard and the two released the hug, startled. They turned to the door, not noticing when it was opened. Sam stood at the door. "Er, hi Sam." Leo said awkwardly. Ken hid his face. Sam rolled his eyes.

"I can't believe my innocent eyes got tainted today." Sam said. Ken bit his lips while Leo rubbed his nape. Ken got up and left the room after he excused himself to Leo. Sam just looked at Ken who's leaving before smirked to Leo. Leo rolled his eyes.

"Just do whatever you want." Leo said and got up to the bathroom, but he stopped midway. "Ravi's back with you?"

"Ravi hyung stopped at Taka's filming site. I come home with Eunhye and Peniel hyung." Sam answered while changing his cloths. Leo just nodded and entered the bathroom.

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter