Day 10 : Options

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

12 August 2014, 10 AM

The morning still heavy but at least, N tried to make the breakfast noisy. N went with Taka today for his filming, Eunkwang sent the kids, together with Ilhoon who headed out straight to his schedule because it's near the private school area. Beast also left after Eunkwang. After sending N, Mickey hyung drove back to Heaven to get Ken and Ravi to their schedule and Hongbin to his practice. They then left the house and Eunkwang came back from sending the kids. The remaining members in house were sitting in the living room except Leo who stayed in the room alone.

"I wanna play water in the pool, anyone want to join?" Peniel said to them who watching the TV. Eunkwang turned.

"I want." Eunkwang said.

"Me too." Sungjae  in.

"Me three." Changseob chimed in.

"Four here." Hyunsik added. Peniel looked at them. Minhyuk chuckled.

"How about all of us play in the water together as we have nothing much to do?" Minhyuk suggested.

"Okay, call." Hyuk said. They laughed and went to respective room to get change into swimming trunk. Peniel already got ready and dipped his legs first while waiting for the other. Sungjae was the first one who came out. He smirked to see the shirtless Peniel.

"Peniel ah~" Peniel turned while Sungjae came to sit beside him on the edge of pool, dipping his legs also. Peniel just smiled when Sungjae hugged his arms.

"Jae, people can see us you know." Sungjae pouted.

"I kind of missing you, so..." Peniel chuckled and splashed small amount of water to Sungjae. "Peniel!" Sungjae shrieked. Peniel chuckled and pinched Sungjae's nose.

"I miss you too, but let's separate right now because I had been feeling..."

"Awww...you two really give a suspicious view from behind you know. Staffs are looking." Peniel and Sungjae jerked and made a distance. A laugh heard. Sungjae pouted while Peniel turned, grinning.

"Aish, appa. What're you saying?" Peniel said. Eunkwang chuckled.

"Whatever, just let's get into the pool~" Eunkwang said and ran, jumping into the pool. Peniel and Sungjae shrieked as the big water splash to them.

"Eunkwang hyung!!!" Eunkwang resurfaced and chuckled. Sungjae bit his lips and splashed the water using his legs. Eunkwang choked as he was still laughing.

"Uhuk, uhuk. Yah!" Eunkwang went further from Sungjae. Peniel chuckled from beside.

"Wah, already playing and without me? I'm mad~" Changseob came and entered the pool. Sungjae smirked and asked Changseob to join him getting the leader. Changseob gladly took the alliance and worked with Sungjae cornering Eunkwang. Eunkwang whined and wailed, Sungjae and Changseob just chuckled evilly. Peniel shook his head to see the two and entered the pool, swimming around. Soon, Hyunsik and Minhyuk joined in. They also joined to get on the poor leader. Eunkwang pouted and protested more when Minhyuk didn't help him.

Hyuk heard the joy and excited walking down the stairs to join. But he stopped in front of Leo's room, remembering the elder was in there alone. Hyuk decided to ask him join and knocked the door. After the second knock, a soft 'come in' heard. Hyuk slowly opened the door and peeked in. "Leo hyung~"

Leo looked up. Hyuk grinned, trying his aegyo for not making Leo mad or whatnot. Hyuk pouted. "Do you want to join us in the pool? All of us decided to play the water together. So, I think you should join also...if you don't mind." Hyuk said and smiled. Leo stared at Hyuk without an answer. His mind was away.

'What's happening...I...I-I don't have that flutter anymore. I don't feel excited over his smile and even his aegyo...what happen-'

"Hyung?" Leo snapped and blinked.

"Yes?"

"Do you want to come or not?" Hyuk asked, a bit losing his patience as the joy's scream out there calling for him. Leo gulped.

"Um...I will go, you go first." Hyuk flashed a smile and left the door. Leo blinked, staring at the closed door. He touched his chest. "This is weird..."

"Awww...hyungs didn't wait for me." Hyuk said when he arrived at the pool. Sungjae turned to Hyuk.

"Come here and join. We still have fun, don't worry. Now help me get back on Eunkwang hyung." Sungjae said. Hyuk chuckled and entered the pool. Hyunsik already stopped teasing Eunkwang and joined Peniel for a swim. Changseob, Sungjae and Minhyuk still played Eunkwang with water splash and now Hyuk joined them. They were laughing, screaming for fun.

"Yah! Done with me and attack Sungjae now!" Eunkwang roared. Changseob chuckled and changed target. Sungjae stunned.

"Hyung!"

"Haha~ this is paradise." Changseob said and splashed the water aimlessly. At last, it was a real mess when they just attacked randomly. Hyuk tried to escape but Sungjae caught him into the water fight and now the five guys were attacking each other. Peniel and Hyunsik shook their head from the other side.

Leo came out and saw them in the pool. Hyunsik noticed Leo and smiled. "Leo hyung." Leo just smiled and came to the pool, sitting at the edge and felt the water, somehow getting a bit wet by the crazy splash from the fight. Hyuk noticed his presence and tried to escape the water fight and moved to Leo's place.

"Hyung, come in." Hyuk called and took his hand. Leo blinked, a bit stunned. Hyuk grinned and pulled him in, stronger and even made Leo fell into the pool. The fight stopped as they heard a loud splash. Changseob and Sungjae giggled a bit. Leo came up to the surface and sent a glared at Hyuk. Hyuk chuckled. "Miann hyung~ it's unintentionally done." Hyuk said with aegyo. Leo tsked and splashed water to Hyuk. Hyuk chuckled and splashed him back.

"Yah, Han Sanghyuk." Hyuk giggled and stuck out his tongue, splashing another round. Leo attacked back and then joined by Minhyuk. Eunkwang, Changseob and Sungjae shifted places and now six of them in the big fight. Leo was laughing and screaming as well as attacking. They had a great time in the pool. Hyunsik and Peniel didn't join them but looking at them with a smile. Hyuk felt better when Leo today smiled and even laughed since the day he fought with Ken.

 

 

Cube Ent.

The speaker blasted with Sad Movie melody. They were almost towards the end of a practice set. They didn't talk, still like yesterday but another wave of heavy tension was hanging in the air because of yesterday fight. Doojoon didn't know anything about it but he just don't feel right when he met them earlier in the dining room. After he's getting up, he helped Junhyung with the breakfast that morning. Junhyung seemed fine even though deep inside he hated Doojoon a little bit. But he can't bring any deeper hatred on the leader, guess their close friendship is stronger, you can say like that.

When Sad Movie ended, Doojoon stood straight eyeing each of them with his sharp eyes through the mirror. Noticing their manager wasn't there, he walked to the door and locked it. The rest were puzzled and startled to hear the lock. "Hyung..." Dongwoon who the first one broke the ice.

"No one leave this room until we settle things. I think this is the perfect place for us to talk, freely." Doojoon uttered and looked up, staring at them one by one on the face. Dongwoon looked down and sat on the floor. Kikwang turned to him and sighed. He walked to get his water and rested on the bench. Yoseob grunted but sat on the floor eventually, not so far from Dongwoon and faced Doojoon. Junhyung didn't sit, remained standing a bit behind Yoseob. Hyunseung just scoffed and walked to stop the music and moved back to a space the farthest from Dongwoon, sitting down. Doojoon remained standing near the door. He took a first breath, remembering Seungho's advice from yesterday meeting in a cafe nearby MBLAQ's dorm.

'You must remain calm and never get your feeling take over you.'

"I realize the previous event really break us, each heart here." Doojoon exhaled. They just stayed silent. "And I'm very sure we're holding a hatred, even a little bit on each other. I don't deny it, I am as well." Doojoon eyed Kikwang. Kikwang squinted his eyes away. Doojoon placed a smile. "I'm hoping we have a way out of this, any solution so we won't hurt each other, but eventually no without a miracle." Doojoon said, making them looked at him.

"Why?" Yoseob croaked out. Doojoon looked at him, smiling a bit. He took full credit on Seungho's advice.

'Smile, mask your inner side even though it's hurt. Because once you show it, people gonna poke on it and you gonna lose your cool. When that's happened, nothing can help to solve this huge matter. And Beast will break.'

"Because it's involve all of our feelings here, I'm quite sure no one can surrender...I mean suppress it. I...I'm sorry to say this Hyunseung, but I can't give up my feeling."

"So do I." Hyunseung  in.

"Me too." Junhyung added.

"I'm also the same." Yoseob chimed in.

"I can't also." Kikwang said. Dongwoon exhaled.

"I believe I can't." Dongwoon said lowly. Doojoon plastered a smile again even though a glint of sadness shone in his eyes. Doojoon regained back his composure.

"Like I say earlier, we have no solution on this as all of us are stubborn about our own feelings." Doojoon said.

"So what we can do?" Junhyung asked suddenly. Doojoon looked at him.

"We have two options." They looked at Doojoon. "Fight for our love and never bother anything else even our friendship, career and fans. More likely, just let Beast broke down." The rest except Hyunseung wrinkled to the words. Doojoon smiled bitterly. "Or the second option, we still fight for our love but consider other things. Our friendship, career and fans. More clearly, we're pretending to be good and nice in front of fans, doing all of this for fans and yet at least, try to avoid as much as we can from any arguments and fights. In another words, we had to control the anger and jealousy." Doojoon sighed.

"The second option is the hardest to be done, and I can see some of us can't hold the anger anymore. Which left us with the first option. But I can't do the decision alone, that's why I want to talk with you guys today." Doojoon said, glimpse of despair in his eyes. He loved Beast and their fans, their friendship built in those past years. But he can't fight for it alone, that's what Seungho knocked into his sense yesterday.

'Doojoon, you're their leader, yes you are. The one who should remain calm whenever and whatever problems arise. I know exactly you're feeling the pain as well, Doojoonie. But keeping the team's working is not your job alone, it's the team itself. Teamwork, if you lose that, you won't able to survive but falling deeper and I can say you will be the one who exhausted and hurt the most in the end. So before anything, make sure of the teamwork and faith again, so you can start afresh.'

"But Doojoon..." Junhyung tried to say something but Doojoon signaled him to stop.

"I never give up on Beast, never. But if I'm alone wanting to keep Beast alive, I can't because we're a team, it will eventually fail without teamwork. And our friendship is one of the most important things to me as well, I never want this to happen. I feel bad, so sad to know we lie in between a love-chasing-in-circle like this, but I know exactly we can't control the fate. And yeah, here we are, two options are lying in front of us. I ask your opinion, as your leader, friend and man in love." Doojoon trailed down his voice, keeping his smile.

Kikwang stared at him with hurt. Junhyung felt bad towards his best friend. Yoseob was speechless. Dongwoon stared blankly at the floor. The four knew exactly, this side of Doojoon that they never see is the side of broken. Doojoon would never give up, they knew. Doojoon would never left them with options, they knew. The leader always knew what is the option that they should go for so they were still on right track. But today, Doojoon asked for their opinion...which likely begged for a decision. Doojoon asked their opinions in previous time, he did but this time, they knew it wasn't the same like before. Hyunseung clenched his fist.

"This is the best you can do, Doojoon?" Hyunseung croaked out, breaking the silence. Doojoon looked at him. Junhyung's breath hitched, he sensed Hyunseung's anger in between. He was quite sure Hyunseung still didn't come into his sense.

"Jang Hyunseung." Junhyung called, rather sounded harsh. Hyunseung snorted and got up.

"Sorry but I'm quit and done. I'm leaving." Hyunseung said and walked away, leaving the room after pushing Doojoon from the door and unlocking it. Junhyung wrinkled and moved.

"Hyunseung!" Junhyung called. Doojoon just let out a small smile.

"I can't say anything more...most likely Hyunseung picks to leave."

"Hyung! I don't want Beast to break up, no." Dongwoon said. Doojoon smiled weakly to the maknae.

"I don't either, maknae. But do I left with choice when Hyunseung already like this?"

"He's sick and selfish." Yoseob mocked.

"Yang Yoseob." Kikwang roared, didn't like the rudeness. Junhyung also clenched his fist, trying hard to hold his calm.

"I will go and talk with Hyunseung. Doojoon, I do hate you for the fact Hyunseung likes you, but more than that, you're my best friend and also the one I believe that always strong, Beast's leader. I still believe in you and we can make it through this together, without Beast breaking up." Junhyung said and left to find Hyunseung. Kikwang looked up to Doojoon.

"I'm willing to try the second option, hyung. Because I love you guys, you're like family to me." Kikwang confessed.

"Me too." Dongwoon said. Yoseob sighed and folded his arms.

"I won't promise a peace if Hyunseung's still being a brat like that, but I still love Beast because we're together for long and you're always by my side. A valuable friend like family for me." Yoseob said. Doojoon stared at them. A genuine smile broke on his face. His eyes changed brighter.

"Oh god. Thanks, guys. I never expect..."

"That shows our friendship is strong."

'If they pick the second option, believe me you can go through it well. Beast can be saved from any breaking point, because you guys shared a strong connection called a boundless friendship.' Doojoon smiled to Seungho's last word last night. He smiled while looking at the maknae line. 'Thank you, Seungho hyung. Please pray that we can make it out.'

 

 

Filming set

N smiled to watch Taka who was in the middle of acting. He admired the cute boy getting into his role, without realizing someone sneaked up beside him. "So that's one of the kids you're taking care of, he's Taka right?" N jumped a bit and turned. The male chuckled to see N's reaction. N gave a girly slap on his shoulder which answered by a hearty laugh. Some crew looked at them and the male just apologized for his loudness. He turned to N. "Aish, you make me drawing attention."

"Who told you to laugh out loud, Seo Inguk ssi?" Inguk tsked and rolled his eyes. He turned to Taka who was acting with Jinhyuk. "Isn't he cute?" Inguk nodded as an answer.

"So cute." Inguk commented.

"Talented as well. As an actor, I'm amazed with his skill." Inguk just smiled. N turned to Inguk. "Ouh, yeah. How come you're here? Don't have any schedule?" Inguk clicked his tongue.

"Gee, don't you know I'm acting in this drama as well?" N wrinkled.

"Eh?"

"Hah, so sad. You don't know?" N shook his head. "Well, I'm not holding a big role but still giving on impact to the story. I'm the family cousin on the father's side, the son of their greedy uncle." N raised his brow.

"Ouh. Ahh, that role, the one having a crush on the twin sister. You're having an appearance today then?" Inguk nodded. N nodded back. "Go and make a good work." Inguk chuckled and slung an arm around N's shoulder.

"Not now, my scene is almost at the last cut. So I have more time to get ready and work." N raised his brow.

"But you come early?"

"Thought of finding you around when I heard the kid is coming, so I'm having a luck then." N tsked.

"You're just coming to annoy me, hyung." N said and pushed the arm around him. Inguk chuckled and hugged the younger tighter.

"Just remain calm." Inguk paused for a while, thinking. "Oh, yeah. How's about the homework I left for you?" N wrinkled and turned to Inguk.

"Homework?" Inguk nodded. "What?" Inguk giggled to N's confused face. He leaned closer to N's ears and whispered. N blushed a bit. "Hyung!" Inguk chuckled softly, again people gave them stare. N apologized this time and hissed to Inguk, giving him a glare.

"Yes, that homework. Solve your part?" N clicked his tongue.

"There's no part about me in that matter. And about the two, I didn't found a time to talk yet. That lion returned home late last night and Ken went to sleep early, so I can't call them to talk together." Inguk just nodded.

"Well, just give some time then..." N nodded. "For them, not you. You should go confess quickly." Inguk whispered again and N blushed. He hissed and slapped Inguk's chest. Inguk chuckled softly, remembering they're in the middle of filming. A sudden cough made the two startled and turned. A red face of Ravi stood behind him. N stunned to see Ravi while Inguk smirked to joy. Ravi eyed the two closeness and even a slight blush on N's face. He hated that.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" N stuttered. Inguk chuckled inside to see N's nervousness and Ravi's intense gaze. He knew exactly the blue-haired male was jealous. Inguk didn't care and just let his arm around N, tightening it. N wrinkled and tried to get free but Inguk didn't let him.

"I'm here after Mickey hyung said he will pick you, so basically I'm here after my schedule finished without any option. Minoh hyung went to get Ilhoon and Ken from their schedule. As I'm the nearest here, so here I am, HAD to accompany you." Ravi stretched the word and sent a glare to Inguk. Inguk just smiled cheekily. Ravi held himself from rolling his eyes to the elder, he still remember Inguk is his senior even though he was hating the elder right then. "So why Inguk hyung is here?" Ravi said, more sounded like sarcasm.

"Ouh, I'm acting in this drama as well, so I'm here for my first appearance." Inguk flashed a smile. Ravi just gave a stiff nod. N was feeling awkward right then with Ravi's sudden cold gaze to Inguk and Inguk's closeness to him. Just before his said anything, someone called Inguk's name. Inguk pouted.

"Seems like I need to get ready, gotta go. See you around, Wonsik, Hakyeon." Inguk leaned closer and whispered something to N before he left with a wink. N blushed to the whisper and growled when Inguk gave him the flirtatious wink. Ravi clenched his fist, holding himself from punching that flirt. N turned to Ravi and sensed the tension on Ravi's face.

"Ravi?" Ravi blinked and turned to N.

"Yes?"

"What's wrong with you? You look..weird."

"No, I'm fine." Ravi flashed a smile and stood beside N, looking over Taka. N also turned to the same way. Ravi clenched and unclenched his hand next to N. He was debating with himself.

N stiffened when suddenly a hand slung on his shoulder. N turned and saw the familiar hand on his shoulder. His cheeks painted pink and became hot, after feeling a sudden calming warm pressing on the other side. He knew it well, Ravi was hugging his shoulder and leaning to him, with a close contact like Inguk just now...just it was more closer with the body pressing. Ravi hid his smile. N just stayed silent, didn't give any reaction. Ravi chose to stay silent as well, as he was shy to say anything.

Inguk chuckled from a side. 'Aigoo, aigoo. Look at this two, just confess and date already, Hakyeon. I'm pitying Wonsik when you kept denying your feelings. Don't blame me if you lose Wonsik one day, Hakyeon. I can bet all my life, Wonsik is your destiny and no one can ever love you like he is.' Inguk exhaled and enjoyed to see the two. He remembered his last whisper just now before he left.

"Confess to him or you lose him. Two options of future, Hakyeon. I believe you can't live without him, so confess."

 

 

Heaven

After getting finish their late lunch bought from nearest restaurant, the remaining members in the house didn't know what to do. Eunkwang left for fetching Sam and Eunhye from the school. When he arrived back at home, Ilhoon and Ken already were already back home and again Leo stayed in his room, avoiding the vocalist. Ken sighed to that but he didn't dare to face Leo another time. BTOB were using the lounge while Hyuk and Ken left alone watching a drama on TV. Eunhye took a nap while Sam was out for a additional lesson and he's going with a teacher. Hongbin arrived from his practice, coming home by a cab. He greeted his group members.

"Hi, hyung, Hyuk." Hyuk gave a smile to Hongbin.

"Hey, hyung. Welcome home." Hongbin smiled to the maknae.

"Who's in?" Hongbin asked.

"Except Beast sunbae, Sam and N hyung with Ravi hyung also Taka, everybody is in the house." Hyuk answered. Hongbin nodded and walked up to the room. He wanted to take a bath before joining Hyuk and Ken downstairs. The liv

Please log in to read the full chapter