Day 7 : First weekend

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

9 August 2014, 6 AM

The kids' room

The alarm rang. N groaned and woke up. While N was getting down his bed, Minhyuk stirred from his sleep. N smiled a bit. "Minhyuk ah, it's your turn being the chef for today." Minhyuk stiffled a yawn and sat on the bed. He rubbed his eyes.

"Um...gomawo, N. If you didn't wake up, I won't wake up either. I forgot to put on my alarm." N nodded. Minhyuk stretched his back and walked to the bathroom to have a quick wash. N walked to the kids' bed and shook Sam and Taka awake.

"Sam, Taka. Wake up." N said softly. Sam grunted and pulled the blanket higher. Taka moved in his sleep and opened his eyes slightly. Taka blinked.

"Um? N hyung?"

"Neh. Wake up." Taka rubbed his eyes.

"It's Saturday, hyung. Can't we sleep for more?" Taka said sleepily. N bit his lips and grinned.

"Ops, I forget today is Saturday, weekend. Haha, okay. Got it." N walked away from the bed and went to his bed again, taking his phone. Minhyuk stepped out from the bathroom and wiped his face dry. He then went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. N scrolled through the schedule. "Ah...it's Eunhye. She has schedule this morning." N muttered and silently left the room. He walked to the next door and opened the room. Eunhye was still fast asleep. N smiled motherly and stepped in.

"Eunhye ah, Eunhye ah. Ireona, sweetie. You have schedule this morning." Eunhye moved in her sleep and rubbed her eyes. She saw N and yawned.

"N oppa, morning." N chuckled. Eunhye smiled and sat on the bed. "I bet if Starlight knows you're waking me up in the morning, they will so jealous of me." N smiled and softly pinched Eunhye's cheek.

"You know it and be proud." Eunhye chuckled.

"Of course, because I like you a lot oppa!" Eunhye said and pecked N's cheek. N smiled and ruffled Eunhye's hair. "Hihi, please wake me up everyday, then." N just snickered and patted Eunhye's head.

"Go and take a bath." Eunhye nodded and jumped off her bed. N just smiled and walked out from the room. He went to his room to wash his face before went to the kitchen. Minhyuk was making Sam's toast as he already half finished the main course for their breakfast, korean pumpkin pancake. N smiled when Minhyuk saw him.

"Ouh, N." N nodded. Minhyuk looked around. "No one is awake. Can you help me with the pancake? I'm afraid I didn't realize it's already cooked." N nodded again and helped Minhyuk. The two worked for the breakfast. 

 

 

Upstairs

Yoseob stepped out from his room, getting a shirt to change. He already finished his bath. Opening the closet door, Peniel was in, wearing his shirt. "Ouh Peniel." Peniel smiled to the elder.

"Morning hyung." Yoseob smiled. He took a simple tee and wore it. "Do you have practice today hyung?" Yoseob turned to Peniel and shrugged.

"Still not decided. Hoon hyung didn't tell us anything and yeah, Doojoon also still figured out things. Maybe it's depends on Woonie." Peniel nodded.

"Take it easy hyung. Care of your health, fans won't like it when idols fell sick." Yoseob smiled.

"Yeah, right." Peniel excused himself to his bedroom again. Yoseob finished getting ready and headed down. He went to help Minhyuk and N prepared the table. Peniel entered his room. Sungjae was just out from the bathroom with a robe. Peniel grinned. Sungjae raised his brow.

"So rare to see you wear robe. Hah, just like a rich guy in those hotel suite." Sungjae tsked.

"Shut up, Pen. I forgot to bring in cloth so...aish, why I bother to explain? Just let me get my cloth." Sungjae pushed Peniel slightly from the door. Peniel chuckled softly and leaned to whisper before backed away.

'I like you in robe better, you're y, babe.' Sungjae blushed and slapped Peniel's arm. Peniel winced and Sungjae stormed out. Peniel chuckled after that. Sungjae met Hyunseung who walked out from his room. "Morning Hyunseung hyung."

"Ouh Sungjae, morning." Hyunseung smiled and walked down the stairs. Sungjae went to his closet room.

Room 4

Eunkwang woke up when Hyunsik came out from the bathroom. He looked at the clock on his phone and groaned. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Morning hyung." Hyunsik greeted. Eunkwang just hummed and went to wash his face. He was looking at himself on the mirror before something came into his mind. He stepped out from the bathroom and took his phone. Hyunsik just looked at the leader.

"Aish, Eunhye has schedule." Eunkwang muttered and left the room. Hyunsik just blinked. Ilhoon moved in his sleep as the door closed a bit harsh. Ilhoon sat up and crawled down his bed. Hyunsik saw the younger. "Morning, Ilhoonie." Ilhoon just nodded and didn't have the mood to talk when he just woke up. Hyunsik just smiled, knowing the usual morning Ilhoon. Sometimes, he found that adorable.

Eunkwang rushed down and went to Eunhye's room. Eunhye was already wearing her cloth. She jumped a bit when the door sprung open. Eunkwang exhaled. "You're awake." Eunkwang breathed out. Eunhye blinked.

"Oppa?"

"I thought you didn't awake yet and afraid you will be late." Eunhye chuckled and smiled.

"N oppa wake me up just now. No worry now, oppa." Eunkwang nodded and left the room as Eunhye still was getting ready. Eunkwang heard Minhyuk's voice in the kitchen and smiled a bit. He just remembered today is Minhyuk's turns as the chef of the day. He walked to the kitchen and stayed at the door, adoring Minhyuk who was talking with N beside him. Eunkwang could tell Minhyuk was doing soup, he guessed that squirrel umma made pancakes today. N noticed Eunkwang at the door. Eunkwang quickly put his forefinger on his lips and N just nodded. Minhyuk still excitedly told N some stories.

"I always force the other members to try my new-founded recipe. They always hate it and obviously avoided it but the younger can't fight me back. Just nice I'm the second eldest so they can't really against me." Minhyuk said while chuckling. "I clearly remember when the first time they tried my pumpkin pancake. Well, I just added pumpkin to the normal korean pancake and I think it tastes the best like that, but the members hate it. Obviously those picky eaters, Eunkwang, Peniel and Ilhoonie." Minhyuk paused and pouted. Eunkwang just smiled. N took a glance at Eunkwang unnoticeably.

"Peniel always becomes my ultimate victim to eat it when I ask him, he always whined back then. Ilhoonie always has his trick to avoid it while Eunkwang...hum, just say he insults me with bad words." Minhyuk sighed and chuckled. "But I guess, thanks to Eunkwang, I'm able to find away for them to like that pancake of mine." Minhyuk smiled to N. "Eat it with this soup, you will love it. I hope today, no one will deny my food." Minhyuk said with a big smile. N nodded and smiled, most likely smirked.

"What's with Eunkwang?" Minhyuk stayed silent and chuckled. Eunkwang also waited for the answer. He didn't know this as well, just nice N asked it like that leader knew what in his mind. Minhyuk scooped the soup into the bowl. N helped him. Minhyuk smiled before answering N.

"He did insult me, raised his voice and rejected those pancakes. But while the other didn't want to eat it or didn't finish it...he's the only one finished it..all included with the member's pancakes. And the soup...it's his idea. He...well, cruelly said my pancake is hard like rock one time and told me to dip it in the ocean..." Minhyuk chuckled, so do N. "So I figure out a way, dipped it in the soup while eating." Minhyuk smiled. N nodded and beamed. He arranged the bowls on the tray.

"I will take this first to the dining room." Minhyuk nodded and N left with the tray. He passed Eunkwang and smiled. Eunkwang mouthed a thank you and stepped in. Minhyuk didn't turn, still absorbed with scooping the soup into the bowls. Eunkwang stepped silently and stood right behind Minhyuk. In some seconds, Minhyuk felt something different and slightly turned. Luckily he didn't hold anything right then, or it will fall moreover it will bad if the hot soup spilled. He was shocked and stunned to see Eunkwang behind him. Eunkwang smiled and back-hugged the squirrel as he turned around Minhyuk back to the stove. Minhyuk stiffened.

"Continue your work." Eunkwang whispered. Minhyuk bit his lips.

"Eunkwang, we have camera here...even if the director said he won't disclose our privacy...but I-"

"It's okay, don't worry. Just let me be here for a while, you can continue your job, Minhyukkie." Minhyuk gulped down.

"N will come in...or Yoseob hyung, Hyunseung hyung who are preparing the table." Minhyuk said. Eunkwang snuggled his face closer and buried his face into Minhyuk's shoulder. Minhyuk blushed, the hot breath felt on his skin. Eunkwang sighed.

"Let them see. I don't regret anything. But like it more." Eunkwang muttered softly. Minhyuk blushed beet red and took the empty bowl, attempting to continue his job. Eunkwang smiled. "Thank you." Minhyuk's move halted.

"Why?"

"Because you see my real inside." Minhyuk blinked and wrinkled in question. "I don't get mad at you because I hate you, I get mad at you to make you better. A better cooker as I can see you're better in cooking than me..so at least, we won't get starve when we have you." Minhyuk froze. Eunkwang smiled. Minhyuk titled his head a bit.

"You..."

"I heard just now, and welcome for your thanks." Eunkwang whispered. Minhyuk blushed and looked down. Eunkwang chuckled. "A gift for you." Eunkwang pecked on Minhyuk's cheek and hugged him tighter. Minhyuk stiffened and blushed even darker. Eunkwang just smiled while resting his chin on Minhyuk's shoulder. Minhyuk cleared his throat and continued his job done, ignoring Eunkwang. Eunkwang giggled, knowing Minhyuk was really shy. But he didn't want to leave just yet. It's the best to have that cute squirrel in his arms. He felt complete.

 

 

All of them finished the breakfast that morning. A staff came and told the kids about something important regarding the show. After that, Sam went into the room to be alone, Taka stayed with Yoseob to play together while Eunhye left to her schedule with Eunkwang. Minhyuk had to follow as Eunkwang insisted him to come. The others just awed them - Parent couple, mostly PenJae. Not so long after Parent couple and Eunhye left, Doojoon and Dongwoon were back from hospital. They welcomed Dongwoon with a warm group hug. All of them settled in the living room.

"Glad you come back safe and sound." Kikwang said and messed Dongwoon's hair. Dongwoon pouted. Doojoon looked at them with electrifying gaze. Hyunseung noticed that.

"So about the yesterday..." Eunkwang started off that and told Dongwoon and Doojoon about the news. The two just nodded and said a regretful word to know that's happening.

"Doo hyung, regarding our practice..."

"We have today to rest and tomorrow we will start back our practice. It's just we will practice from morning till the sun sets." Doojoon said. Beast nodded.

"Ah, that's better I think." Kikwang commented and lay back to the seat. Dongwoon just looked at his hyung and smiled. Doojoon looked away, he still can't contain his anger to see the two.

"So what we will be going to do today? Everyone is here, except Eunhye with Eunkwang and Minhyuk." Yoseob chimed, he's playing games on the phone with Taka. Just right then, a staff came closer and passed the mission card. Doojoon took it.

"Haa, gee. Just in time." Junhyung remarked and they chuckled. Doojoon opened the card and started to read out loud.

"Mission 4: First weekend mission. Plan a picnic together, you can go anywhere you like." Doojoon nodded a bit. "Not so hard, just a picnic."

"Yeay, picnic~" Taka squealed. They just chuckled.

"We need food and picnic mat, for basic." N said. They nodded.

"Something to play?" Sungjae blurted out.

"Sure, but let's pick a place so we can decide what we want to play." Ravi said.

"True. So where?" Changseob asked. They thought for a while.

"The river is not quite far from here." Hongbin said lowly. They looked at Hongbin.

"Um, that's a good idea. I know what to play there." Doojoon said with a beaming smile. Hyunseung scoffed.

"I knew it exactly what's in you mind and I don't like it at all." Hyunseung retorted. Doojoon grinned to him, the others except Junhyung and Hyunseung were curious.

"Damn, Doojoon. I won't be joining." Junhyung said. Doojoon chuckled.

"Okay, guys. We gonna play soccer." Doojoon announced. BTOB and VIXX with Yoseob and Kikwang cheered while the rest groaned. Doojoon looked at Junhyung and Kikwang. "Just nice, who don't want to play can take care of the kids." Junhyung and Hyunseung just nodded. "Ah, better to call Eunkwang about Eunhye's schedule. I think they can join us tho."

Doojoon took his phone and called the said person. Doojoon walked away to somewhere to have a talk. N looked at them. "Ah, food. Today's Minhyuk's duty." N said. They nodded. "Minhyuk didn't prepare lunch just yet and didn't say anything just now. Um, so should we just buy chicken?" N gave a suggestion. Hyuk and Sungjae cheered.

"Chicken, yeay chicken!" The two maknaes pumped fists in the air with squeals. The other just shook his head. Leo chuckled softly behind. Ken who sat beside N jumped to the elder, trying to distract himself.

"Hyung, if you get chicken, buy me pizza~ I want pizza!" Ken aegyoed. N raised his brow and titled his head to Ken who clung to him like a koala. Ken batted his eyelashes. Ravi who sat on the floor sent a look to the two. He didn't like that sight. Leo saw that and a bit displeased, he didn't know why he had that feels.

"Pizza? Trying to break my allowance?" Ken pouted.

"Just for me, it's not that expensive to have a small one." Ken said. N tsked.

"If I'm buying for you, those maknaes will bug me also. So, the answer is no, Ken. Buy it yourself." Ken pouted and sulked away. N just shrugged. Doojoon came back, gaining the others' attention.

"Eunkwang said they will back after lunch. Minhyuk said he would buy lunch today, so we gonna wait for them." Doojoon said. They nodded.

"If lunch is bought outside, we can't buy chicken for picnic then." Ilhoon reasoned out. N nodded a bit.

"Yeah...that's true. We should prepare food from home." N said. "Who will do it anyway?"

"Can I ask your help, Jun?" Doojoon turned to Junhyung. Junhyung sighed and nodded.

"What should I make?"

"Some rice rolls. Ah, I think we still have bread, some sandwiches can be done." N said. Hyunseung tapped his chin.

"We don't really have sauce and cheese. I think we need to buy some grocery..." Hyunseung in. Doojoon nodded.

"Go and take a look what we need, let's make a list and I will go out to buy. Anyone to follow?" Junhyung and N got up to see what are things to buy. Doojoon looked at the others.

"Taka!" Doojoon smiled and nodded.

"Can I follow, hyung?" Ilhoon said suddenly. Doojoon blinked.

"Um, okay. It's fine with me." Ilhoon smiled. "Anyone else?"

"I'm going as well." Hyunseung said. Doojoon raised his brow.

"I don't expect you." Hyunseung rolled his eyes. Doojoon giggled. "Okay, okay, don't get mad." Doojoon said, Hyunseung huffed. Doojoon just smiled.

 

 

Junhyung prepared to make sandwich while N took the job to make the rice balls after Doojoon, Hyunseung, Ilhoon and Taka returned with the gorceries. Ravi and Yoseob came to offer a help and the two just glad to accept it. The others were in the living room watching TV as waiting for Minhyuk and Eunkwang to come home for lunch. It's almost 12 pm right then.

"Yoseob, open the ham package. I'm gonna take some eggs. Um, start to put on the butter." Yoseob just nodded. Junhyung went to wash the eggs and salad. N on the other hand was mixing the rice with olive oil and some small pieces of seaweed.

"Should we add on ham in it? Well, it's more delicious to have meat taste." Ravi said as he's helping with mixing the rice in the big bowl as well. N looked at Ravi.

"That's true. Um, Junhyung hyung. Can we have some ham?" N asked. Junhyung just nodded.

"I think there will be a leftover. Yoseob, divide the ham and give some to N." Yoseob nodded and done his job. Ravi kept mixing the content with his hands while N took the ham given by Yoseob and put in it the the bowl. Ravi mixed it with the rice. N joined in after putting all the ham. They mixed it for some time.

"Um, sorry." Ravi said when their hands touched accidentally in the bowl. N just nodded, but a noticeable pink was on his cheeks. Ravi tried not to smile to it. But he was happy actually. Yoseob moved closer to Junhyung who was cooking the eggs.

"Ahh, smell nice. I like this." Yoseob commented with aegyo and placed his chin on Junhyung's shoulder. Junhyung just smiled.

"Hope no one dislike egg." Junhyung said.

"If there's someone, they can eat rice ball." N said. Junhyung just smiled and nodded.

"Ouh right. Do we have kimchi?" Ravi asked. N turned to Junhyung. Junhyung shrugged and gestured Yoseob to check. Yoseob looked through the grocery and the refrigerator.

"Um, no."

"Auww, rice ball will be tastier with kimchi!" Ravi exclaimed. Yoseob nodded a bit.

"Ham can make it a way." N said. Junhyung thought for a while.

"Just send Eunkwang a message so he could buy some." Junhyung said. Ravi smiled and nodded. Yoseob took out his phone as Ravi was making the rice ball. Yoseob typed a message to Eunkwang.

"Sent. Hope he will read it and will stop by to buy it." Ravi nodded. He and N continued to make the rice ball and placed into a lunchbox. The kitchen was silence without any voice talking before Kikwang came into the kitchen.

"Yoseob ah~" Yoseob turned. He raised his brow. Kikwang came next to him and pouted.

"What's wrong with you?"

"I'm boring and hungry~" Kikwang whined and hugged Yoseob from beside. Yoseob tsked. He knew it well his best friend could be a baby when comes to hunger. Yoseob looked around and stuffed the mouth of Kikwang with a slice of bread.

"Go and eat that in the living. Just stay patience, the lunch will come later." Kikwang pouted and released Yoseob. He bit the bread but didn't return to the living room. Yoseob looked at him. "Kiki."

"I will just stay here. Can I help?" Kikwang said after gulped down the chewed bread. Yoseob blinked and looked around.

"Okay, fine. Help me then." Yoseob said, defeated. Junhyung just smiled while Ravi giggled softly a bit amused to see the elder's aegyo.

"Kikwang hyung is a cutie, I see." Ravi commented. Kikwang blushed while Yoseob laughed.

"Yeah, he is. Especially when he's hungry, well you can see a baby Lee Kikwang." Kikwang snapped and turned to Yoseob. He pouted.

"Seobie meanie."

"Am right okay? You agree right, Junnie hyung?" Junhyung just smiled and nodded a bit. Kikwang

Please log in to read the full chapter