2 days before D-day

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Beast

"Yo, Woonie. Back to Earth, maknae." Dongwoon blinked when he heard Doojoon's voice, snapping him from the daze. Dongwoon grinned sheepishly to the leader. "What're you staring into?" Doojoon asked. Dongwoon chuckled awkwardly.

"Nothing, just think of something." Doojoon just shrugged and patted Dongwoon's shoulder.

"We're back to practice, get up." Doojoon said, making Dongwoon pouted in result. Doojoon stared at the pout for a while before clearing his throat and looked away. "Practice, now." Dongwoon whimpered in laziness and got up when Doojoon walked to the other members, getting ready for the next long practice. Doojoon turned to the mirror, looked over himself.

'What I was thinking just now? Since when you're a y, Yoon Doojoon? And the hell to your own dongseng?' He cursed mentally. Kikwang walked to the player, playing the song. He slid to his position. Yoseob started his solo part on the beginning of Good Luck. Doojoon just quickly got back his focus. Hyunseung was stealing a glance to the leader from the reflection, sensing the leader was distracted earlier. Junhyung was eyed Hyunseung from his position while Yoseob kept his eyes on the mirror, directed to Junhyung's reflection.

The song started to beat up and Kikwang took the center. Dongwoon was checking up on that dancer hyung in the center. His eyes can't let go off the sight of the iness his hyung shown. Making sure he passed through beside Kikwang nicely to steal a close glance and sniff some familiar scent, Dongwoon was next to take the center. Doojoon who was behind in the formation, started to wander his eyes on the maknae. The thought of claiming the pouty lips again came into his mind. Doojoon cursed himself again and a beat off for his part but he covered it well.

Doojoon took the center for the next. Hyunseung who more than sure Doojoon was distracted (as he was the only one noticed Doojoon's off beat), looked at Doojoon with corner of his eyes. He looked with worry and concern. Yoseob took on the center after that, drawing Kikwang's attention to his best friend. Stealing few glances that worth enough, Kikwang smiled to himself. Junhyung moved to the front for the rap part. Yoseob who passed through beside Junhyung, taking a good view of the charismatic rapper. Junhyung rapped nicely and cleanly wanted to impress the beauty dancer. The group just kept stealing on some glances towards their interest and done the best to impress. Along the song, no one noticed what the other done secretly as they're too preoccupied with their own.

The song ended and they repeated for four times and took a minute break. Yoseob sat down and fanned himself, feeling too hot and sticky sweat. Doojoon leaned to the wall, exhausted. Hyunseung collapsed beside him, panting. Junhyung sat straight in the middle of the practice room with Kikwang lay flat beside him. Dongwoon kept standing, making some stupid moves. Yoseob, Junhyung and Doojoon who noticed the maknae laughed over his effort on relieving the exhausted mood.

"Take a break, Woonie. We're all fine, stop your dork." Doojoon said it clear. Dongwoon just grinned and collapsed beside Kikwang, placing his head on Kikwang's stomach. Kikwang looked down and chuckled.

"You're heavy, maknae."

"I don't want to get up to whatever your word, hyung." Kikwang huffed and just let him be. Doojoon who watched from far balled a fist, his face changed. But he softened again when a hand landed on his shoulder. Doojoon turned. Hyunseung flashed a worry look.

"Are you okay, Doo? You're not like yourself, stress?" Hyunseung asked. Doojoon shook his head and flashed his famous smile, telling Hyunseung not to worry. Junhyung narrowed his eyes to see the leader and the dancer. In deep, he was mad and jealous even though Doojoon is his best friend. He always caught Hyunseung being all nice to the leader other than him being in his usual spacing out. Hyunseung was just unpredictable to anyone, including himself. Junhyung sighed. Yoseob looked up to Junhyung.

"Junnie hyung? Are you okay?" Yoseob asked. Kikwang opened his eyes to hear Yoseob's voice and looked at the cute but manly main vocalist. Junhyung turned to Yoseob and just drew a smile. Few seconds silence before Doojoon announced to continue the practice again for another set. They just kept practicing and a minute break for long 4 hours.

 

 

Junhyung moved to the recording room as he had no schedule, thinking of making some songs with his friend. Doojoon and Yoseob were off to a variety show recording, Dongwoon had a recording for a show that he MCing. Kikwang chose to stay practicing dance some more while Hyunseung went for a new musical meeting. After the recent musical he played for, he was offered with a new one.

Junhyung greeted his friend when he entered the room. "Ouh, hey Jun." His friend greeted back.

"Progressing something?" Junhyung asked. His friend smiled and pushed a button.  A melody heard, high beat.

"This is for 4Minute, I got requested by CEO yesterday. Watchu' think?" His friend asked. Junhyung sat down on the couch and tapped his finger to the beat.

"It's quite okay, try to fasten the beat for the first verse. I feel that part a bit weak and not 4Minute style at all. Is this for their new title track?" Junhyung said. His friend stopped the song and worked it on the part Junhyung mentioned. He turned to Junhyung.

"Yup, 4Minute is arranged to have comeback in two months. After A Pink." Junhyung just nodded slightly. "Do you come here to make songs? I will leave this for today and give space to you." His friend said. Junhyung moved his hand.

"Let me sleep for 30 minutes. You wake up me after." His friend nodded. Junhyung made himself comfortable on the couch and drifted off to his dreamland. His friend continued to work on the song.

Meanwhile, Kikwang who in the practice room was practicing hard. He just practiced some moves for Good Luck and random dances, just for work up. He wanted to go to gym for some exercises but he didn't have time and chose to dance for replacing it. Kikwang stopped when he felt really exhausted. The door opened.

"Uh, Kikwang hyung." Kikwang looked up. BTOB members came into the practice room. Kikwang stood up.

"You guys have practice?" BTOB nodded.

"We have the last group performance tomorrow, before joining that variety show." Minhyuk explained. Kikwang nodded.

"Well, I leave the room for you. My next schedule is coming next." Kikwang said and walked to stop the song. BTOB members started to warm up and stretching their body. Kikwang bid a goodbye after collecting his things. BTOB members bowed slightly, respecting the senior. Kikwang then left to take a short bath before moved to his next schedule.

Please log in to read the full chapter