Day 14 : BTOVIXX's cupid mission

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

16 August 2014, 7 AM

Minhyuk smiled when the breakfast done on time. He woke up a bit late, tired from yesterday hyping up for Beast's concert. There's still silence in the house, maybe no one already done bathing or fully awake. Minhyuk prepared his fried rice in the big bowl and Sam's toast in a specific plate. While he was busying prepared it, his mind wondered to yesterday's event. Eunkwang. He sighed lowly. Another memory stuck into his mind.

 

Back in trainees era

Minhyuk yawned. He just finished his training session and headed back to the dorm that he had shared with other trainees. He walked along the hall to the stairs. As it's getting late, he didn't like to use the main entrance and only option is the stairs that leading to the back entrance. Minhyuk moved his aching hands while walking, relieving his pain. As he was walking, a sudden pull from behind making him gasp. His mouth was covered by a hand. Minhyuk struggled.

"Shh, it's just me, hyung." Minhyuk became a bit calm when he recognized the voice. He stayed silent in the back hug of the person. "You're so late." The person pulled away his hand from Minhyuk's mouth.

"I need extra training. How come you're here? Shouldn't you already back?" Minhyuk asked. The person turned him to face each other. Minhyuk's heart fluttered to see the smile on the face lighted by the gloomy light along the hall.

"I can't let you go home alone. Your safety is under my care." Minhyuk squinted his eyes.

"I'm the older one, it should be me thinking over it, Minwoo ah." The younger smirked. He pulled Minhyuk closer into his arm.

"I'm your dominant boyfriend." Minhyuk blushed and slapped the younger's chest slightly. Even though Minhyuk has a tougher look as well as a fit body than the younger, but their characters didn't fit their appearance. The other closed trainees with the two who knew the two relationship always said their role twisted. But they knew Minhyuk preferred to be passive. "Don't you want to go home?" Minwoo asked. Minhyuk smiled tiredly.

"Uh-uh. I smell awfully and sticky." Minhyuk said as he was pushing Minwoo a bit mentioning his sweaty body right then. But his younger boyfriend didn't let him go. Minhyuk tsked. "Minwoo."

"You're just fine for me...moreover, I found you y like this." Minhyuk shuddered to the whisper.

"Minwoo!" The younger chuckled and placed a peck on the forehead of his older boyfriend.

"Let's go home. I can't wait." Minwoo said and pulled the elder with him. Minhyuk bit his lips.

"Don't do anything stupid, I'm-"

"You think too much, hyung. I want to cuddle with you, you know I can't sleep well without you." Minhyuk blushed. Minwoo smirked. "What are you thinking, hyung?" Minhyuk blushed more, they're going down the stairs.

"Shut up." Minwoo chuckled and held the hand tighter. Minhyuk blushed and just looked at their intertwined fingers. Minwoo was looking in front, Minhyuk felt a change of aura from the younger. "Minwoo?"

"Hum?" Minwoo turned to him and flashed a smile. Minhyuk stared at him.

"Anything wrong?" Minwoo's face changed a bit but he frowned next.

"Why? It's nothing wrong." Minwoo said. Minhyuk looked at him. The younger gave a smile. "Why you're asking?" Minhyuk shook his head. Minwoo smiled softly. Minhyuk returned it back. They were passing the back door and out from the agency building. Minwoo pulled Minhyuk closer and hugged the elder's waist by one arm. Minhyuk jumped a bit but blushed in the end. Minwoo chuckled.

"Let's share warm." Minhyuk just looked away shyly. Minwoo held him closer and the two walked to their dorm's direction. The walk was silent and Minhyuk just knew something's wrong with his younger boyfriend, but he can't ask because he knew the younger didn't ready to talk about it from the earlier. Minwoo stopped walking after some time. Minhyuk stopped as well. The younger turned to him. "Hyung." Minhyuk raised his brow.

"Hum?" Minwoo didn't say anything but decreased their distance. Minhyuk startled when their lips met. He was in daze, melted into the soft and smooth movement from the younger. The hands s behind his waist, holding him closely. Minhyuk trailed up his hands, wrapping around Minwoo's nape. They kissed until the air became a problem. Minwoo pulled away when he needed the air. Minhyuk was panting. Their eyes met. "I love you hyung." Minhyuk stared and tried to read the eyes but he got nothing.

"I know, and I am too, Minwoo." Minhyuk brought his hand and touched the side face of the younger. Minwoo leaned to the touch.

"Please, always remember. Always remember that, hyung." Minhyuk looked at him before nodding, as he can see Minwoo was waiting for a confirmation. The younger leaned in again, capturing the lips. They kissed for long.

 

"Minhyuk?" Minhyuk blinked when a hand waved in front of his face. He turned and saw N stood next to him. "What are you pondering at? Day-dreaming?" N asked. Minhyuk blinked few times before scratched his back hair. He grinned.

"Ahh, just remembering an old memory." N looked at him before taking the big bowl.

"Luckily you're done cooking or we have no food. Get moving, I will help you with the serving." Minhyuk nodded and he followed N with the empty plates in his hand to the dining room. There, he just noticed most of the boys already up and waiting. Minhyuk placed the plate on the table and pouted.

"You're already awake and not helping me?" Minhyuk said openly but more to the BTOB maknae lines. The three grinned. N just smiled and instructed them to distribute the plate. Minhyuk went back to the kitchen, just to meet Eunkwang who just came down from upstairs. Eunkwang flashed a smile to Minhyuk who halted there for a while.

"You woke up late, Minhyukkie? It's already 7.15." Eunkwang said. Minhyuk gulped and talked.

"Uh. Yeah. The food is done. I'm just getting to prepare the table, no one comes to help." Minhyuk said. Eunkwang nodded and went into the dining room. Minhyuk bit his lips as he walked to the kitchen back. He was feeling guilty and unable to ignore it whenever he saw Eunkwang. He knew, Eunkwang is different, so much different from that guy. But he still afraid, he was afraid to get hurt again. He can't say it out, he was afraid it will hurt Eunkwang. His fear somehow it shows like he didn't believe the leader. Minhyuk sighed.

"Stop sighing." Minhyuk jolted up and turned. Eunkwang smiled and stepped in. Minhyuk stared at the leader. Eunkwang took the spoons and forks for the other. "Even after the talk yesterday, we should stay like usual. I mean, no awkwardness, Minhyuk ah." Eunkwang said while looking up to the younger. Minhyuk still stared at him. Eunkwang placed a smile. "Can't get enough staring at me?" Minhyuk quickly turned away, blushing. Eunkwang chuckled.

"It's fine to stare at me for long, because I like it anyway." Eunkwang whispered and moved a bit from Minhyuk. "Ahh, they got scolded already for not helping. Don't be upset anymore." Minhyuk turned. Eunkwang smiled. "Don't pile up everything to yourself, just share it out. Never feel regret or guilty. I'm fine and I promise I will wait." Eunkwang said and left the kitchen. Minhyuk stayed in there, stunned. His eyes was watery, he was touched.

'I...I just hope I will find my courage once again, Eunkwang ah. You didn't deserve to wait for long...I'm sorry for being a coward...'

 

 

They finished the breakfast and separated on their own ways. No one had schedule that day up till the lunch. The kids had an interview and photoshot together with a magazine that covering for their agency's achievement that month, Leo and Ken will be going with them. Hongbin will be out for his drama shooting, he started his shooting again after two weeks break. Hyuk and Ravi had to attend a show together. BTOB and N had no schedule that day and the group decided to accompany N to the Beast concert that day.

"Hyungs!" Sungjae ran down the stairs. The rest of BTOB, N and Keo were watching TV while the other stayed in the their own room. Sungjae was grinning when he landed his on the couch beside Peniel. Peniel looked at the maknae.

"What's wrong with you?"

"We can go on with our cupid mission today!" They all wrinkled. Sungjae looked around and whispered a bit. "Where's the kids?"

"Room." Eunkwang answered. Sungjae nodded and motioned them to come closer. They moved a bit. Sungjae smiled.

"I got contact with that kid manager and he was free today, so we should invite him today to the concert and leave the two together." Sungjae said.

"Nugu?" N asked. The others also nodded as they can't get who is the kid mentioned. Sungjae growled.

"Chanhee, Kang Chanhee. Aigoo, I thought you guys got my hint already with cupid mission." Sungjae pouted. They all blinked and formed an O. Minhyuk looked at the maknae.

"Wow, how you could get his manager's number?" Sungjae grinned.

"I call myself Yook Holmes for nothing." They groaned. Peniel tsked.

"It's easy when he can ask from our kids' manager." Peniel blurted out. Sungjae jabbed his side. Peniel auched.

"Peniel." They just chuckled, realizing it's actually easy than they thought. Sungjae moved his forefinger. "Now, let's make a beautiful plan for tonight. N hyung must help too."

"Ahh, I want to give idea!" Ken said quickly. Leo shushed him to be a bit slower. Ken grinned. Sungjae looked at Ken.

"Okay, hyung. Give out idea, BTOB and N hyung will make it real tonight." Ken grinned. All of them turned to Ken with an anticipating look.

"What're you doing, oppa?" They jolted up and turned in shock. Eunhye raised her brow as she was standing at her door. Minhyuk cleared his throat, quickly covered up all of them.

"Ouh, you're out? Need anything?" Eunhye looked at him.

"Ahh, ani. It's just I want some water. But oppa..."

"I will get it." Peniel said and left to the kitchen for the water. Eunhye wrinkled but she let it pass and returned into her room as she asked Peniel to bring it in. They all sighed in relief and turned to each other.

"Almost get caught." N said. They nodded. Peniel returned with water and sent it to Eunhye. The others waited for Peniel and decided to move upstairs, so it will be safer.

 

 

Cube Ent.

"Move faster." Hoon said as he called up all the members. Hyunseung yawned while getting into the van Junhyung followed after with his small eyes, still sleepy. Yoseob had his headphones on, but the sleeping face still can't be hidden. The cute vocalist took the front seat. Doojoon turned to the back as the two maknaes still walked slowly behind him.

"Kikwang ah, Dongwoonie. Ppalli."

"Neh." Kikwang and Dongwoon said on the same time and quickly get into the van. Doojoon shook his head and let the two got into the van first. Hoon was waiting for them to get in as he already started the engine. Dongwoon moved to the back seat and sat in between Hyunseung and Junhyung while Kikwang sat on the next side in the middle seat, Doojoon took place beside him. After the door closed, the van drove away quickly.

"I already ask the staffs to prepare food so we're heading straight to the place." Hoon said while driving. Dongwoon and Kikwang answered yes in chorus while Yoseob just nodded as he heard a bit. Junhyung and Hyunseung already doze off at the back while Doojoon was checking on SNS. The ride was silence along the way after that.

When they're arriving at the Ilsan KINTEX, some fans already waited for them to show up. Hyunseung and Junhyung wore sunglasses, hiding their just-go-up-from-sleep face. Yoseob wore a beanie while Kikwang and Dongwoon had their hat on, Doojoon wore a red cap. They waved hands and gave some smiles in the way getting into the venue. The fans were screaming and congratulating them as well as wishing them good luck. Six of them got into the changing room. Upon the door closed, Junhyung sprawled on the couch and tried to catch another trip of sleep. Doojoon just shook his head and motioned the other to get refresh and ready for their rehearsal today. He then moved to find the staff that helped with the food, confirming the food already ordered.

Hyunseung wiped his face with a towel after splashing some to get rid of his sleepiness. He walked to his bag to put back the towel. He just sighed to see Junhyung's sleeping again. "Junhyung." Hyunseung called, patting the younger's thigh. Junhyung grunted and turned slightly with his narrow-opened eyes. Hyunseung shook his head. "It's better if you go and wash your face, we have to go on rehearsal soon. Don't sleep more, lazyass." Junhyung pouted and rubbed his eyes. Hyunseung just shrugged and walked away. Junhyung sat on the couch, with his eyes moved with Hyunseung's steps.

"Hyung~" Junhyung turned. Yoseob came and sat beside Junhyung. Junhyung raised his brow. "I just come to get you awake, Doo gonna be mad if he returned to see you still sleeping." Yoseob said. Junhyung just smiled and nodded. He stood up and moved to wash his face. Doojoon returned.

"We will have some sandwiches as brunch before we get on work." Doojoon announced. Dongwoon turned.

"Subway?" Doojoon turned to the maknae.

"Of course, Woonie." Kikwang answered that. Doojoon just smiled. They waited for the food to come while practicing some lines from random songs they gonna performed that night. Junhyung returned after that, with a bit refreshed look. Doojoon smiled to his best friend.

"Here you are." Junhyung just smiled back. Not long after, their brunch came in. The six guys ate deliciously as they didn't eaten yet since they awake. Doojoon looked at them one by one, a small smile formed on his lips.

"You look creepy, Doo hyung." Doojoon blinked and turned to Yoseob who sat beside him. Yoseob giggled while taking another bit of his sandwich. Doojoon raised his brow. Yoseob showed his smile.

"What?" Yoseob shook his head. Doojoon rolled his eyes, didn't get it what was on Yoseob's mind. Kikwang turned to them as he heard Yoseob's giggles. Yoseob noticed the gaze and turned, meeting Kikwang's eyes. They looked at each other before Kikwang plastered a smile. Yoseob looked down. He felt bad.

They did just return to normal after that incident. But Yoseob noticed, it felt something was off between him and Kikwang. No one didn't notice it and Yoseob bet Doojoon didn't realize it also, but Kikwang seemed distant. He saw it in his bestfriend's eyes. Yoseob took a breath. 'I shouldn't over-think or I will ruin what Doo wants to achieve. I want to keep Beast the way it is before.'

 

 

Heaven

It's already pass the lunchtime and all of them already eaten the lunch made by Minhyuk. Leo and Ken already left with the kids 20 minutes ago while Hongbin, Ravi and Hyuk will go together. They're still preparing themselves to head out. N was helping out Hyunsik and Peniel cleaning the dirty dish. Ravi who already finished preparing and was waiting for the two maknaes, came into the kitchen. He stood in a distance from the three guys, his eyes fixed on N. They didn't realize Ravi's presence up till Hyunsik turned to take more dirty dishes. "Ouh, hey Ravi." Peniel turned a bit and flashed a smile while N didn't look at all but stiffened a bit to hear the name. Ravi eyed N.

"Just getting some water." Ravi said and walked to the fridge. Hyunsik smiled and turned back to the other, working back his part of cleaning. N bit his lips slightly, his hand slowed down the pace. The two BTOB members didn't realize the stiff look on VIXX leader's face. Ravi took out a bottle of water and opened the lid. He gulped down and put back the bottle when he done. Ravi walked to the door, making N less tensed as he sensed the movement but the sudden call made him jumped a bit.

"N hyung." N bit his lips. Ravi waited for a while. Hyunsik and Peniel turned to N slightly, wondering. N gulped.

"Yeah?"

"When you're done, can I have a minute talking to you?" N trembled inside. He was nervous.

"Aren't you rushing?" N tried to be as normal as possible. Ravi turned slightly, eyeing N.

"Not real-"

"No late to your schedule." N said, leader's tone. Ravi narrowed his eyes.

"Okay, we talk next time. I will find another time." Ravi said and walked out from the kitchen. N took a breath. Hyunsik and Peniel looked at each other. Even though they can tell it was weird, but they didn't want to ask anything. They just continued with the dish-washing. Hongbin and Hyuk done preparing before the cleaning team done. Ravi sighed as he had to go already. Saying goodbye to BTOB members in the living room, the maknae lines of VIXX left the house.

"What time we will be going?" Hyunsik asked when he came to the living room, smiling all the time to his younger boyfriend. Changseob wasn't there, he was in the room. Sungjae grinned.

"We will go and meet Chanhee at 5, when he almost done his interview. I just informed that he also doing the interview with the kids."

"So we will meet the kids also?" Sungjae nodded to N's question.

"Well, we will let the two sit side by side in the van. We will move in two vans right? I already arranged the order. Like Ken hyung said, we must let the two have as much as possible contact and chance of talking. I bravely bet it will be really silence if we just let the two alone, because Eunhye really shy around him. So, I arrange like this." Sungjae tapped his chin with his forefinger. "We will go with Minoh hyung's van and they're using Mickey hyung's, right? So, me and Peniel will transfer to their van, in exchange with Taka and Sam." N looked at Sungjae.

"That's not fair, I want to see Eunhye and Chanhee too, how they look together?" Sungjae pouted.

"But I need hyung to be with Sam in the other van." Sungjae looked at s. "Well, you know hyung that-" N huffed.

"Arasseo. Aish, I really want to see them." Sungjae grinned.

"You can see them on TV after this." They turned to Sungjae. Sungjae chuckled. "PD nim is interested with this matter, so..."

"Yah. I'm afraid Eunhye will get mad."

"Why would her, Minhyuk hyung? Don't worry, she will like it as we help her with her crush." Minhyuk scoffed. Sungjae smiled. "Everybody get that right? It's okay as Ken hyung will be there, he will play the matchmak

Please log in to read the full chapter