6 days before D-day

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Cube Ent.

"Annyeonghaseyeo..." BTOB members greeted when they're entering the meeting room one by one.

"Ouh, BTOB." BTOB noticed their sunbaes, Beast were there. Quickly they greeted the senior.

"Why you guys are here? Called by sajangnim?" Doojoon asked. Eunkwang nodded.

"Yeah, have things to be discussed so..yeah. Hyungs?" Junhyung looked at them.

"Same." Junhyung answered. Both groups sat in front each other. Eunkwang sat in front of Doojoon. They waited the CEO to come. Their managers came in after a while.  They gave some papers for each members and asked them to go through it before the CEO came in. Both groups main manager the camera and began the recording.

"We're going for the same variety show?" Ilhoon suddenly squeaked out question as he saw they all got the same paper. Yoseob looked at him.

"We got invitation card yesterday from Hello Roommates, so today CEO called us in." Kikwang answered. BTOB members looked at each other. Hyunsik turned to Doojoon.

"We're going to be roommates then?" Hyunsik asked.

"I thought so." Dongwoon said. The others nodded. Minhyuk smiled.

"That's awesome. I love to stay with Beast sunbaes!" Minhyuk chirped. Eunkwang just smiled. Doojoon smiled back.

"A good idea, we already know each other." Doojoon said. All of them nodded. Soon after, the door opened. The CEO came in. They all got up and bowed a bit. The CEO nodded and asked them all too sat back.

"So you guys have the paper, already know you gonna stay together?" The leaders nodded. He smiled. "Well, I heard there some more people will stay together but they can't reveal it yet. You guys are lucky as you guys are in same company so they let you guys know each other. It should be surprised on the day you moved in, you guys will know each other on the interview session. All the further details in that paper." He said. The members went through the papers.

"You guys are scouted as the fans wanted to see you guys in the same show. FansTV constructed some voting poll and then they came out with this new show. This is the first season, so the staffs depended on you guys to make the show a success." He said again. Doojoon nodded.

"Staying together for three months, all the schedule for the group is canceled but still can go on the individual schedule. The house is equipped with cameras around the appropriate place. Everyday need to do recording and there will be three self cameras for each group. There will be some stuffs or missions from the staff need to be done, the further things about that will be told after moving in. All the rules in the house will be told after moving." Junhyung read out the important lines.

"Yup, that's it. Once you moved, all that will apply to you guys. As Beast recently released Good Luck, I ask for 2 weeks to finish the group schedule. They approved that so you guys can still go on with the promotion." Beast members nodded. "Any question?"

They looked at each other for a while. Hyunseung moved his body forward. "No group schedule...in mean any schedule?" The CEO raised his brow.

"All, either music show, any variety show ask for all members, no. But let say if two of you asked to come for a talk show or radio, you can go because it's counted as individual schedule." Hyunseung nodded.

"The manager will stay with us too?" Sungjae asked. The CEO smiled.

"Your main manager will stay together." He answered. Ilhoon caught the others' attention.

"The recording is going to be edited or not?" Ilhoon asked.

"All the recordings will be watched by the editor staff but they will make it as natural as possible, not cutting much. I hear they will take two hour slot for the airing slot." He said. The members turned.

"Two hours? Wow." Yoseob muttered.

"Isn't that long?" Peniel said.

"We leave about that to the staff. I don't know how they gonna make it but the first episode airing time will start one week after you guys started move in." They nodded. "Anything more?" Doojoon and Eunkwang looked at their teammates. No further response, Doojoon and Eunkwang squeaked a low No.

"Okay, so the meeting ended. Good luck." The CEO got up and walked to the door. All of them stood up and sat down back after the big boss was out from the meeting room. Eunkwang smiled to Doojoon.

"Hope we can make it a success show." Eunkwang said. Doojoon smiled.

"Well, yeah. Hope for that too." They all smiled. The both cameras turned off.

 

 

JellyFish Ent.

Leo pushed the door for the other to come in. N thanked him and walked in. Ken, Ravi and Hongbin followed to come in. Hyuk thanked Leo and pulled him sat down together. Their managers were there already but the CEO wasn't it yet. The main manager a camera and another manager passed a paper to them.

"Those papers are the further information about the show. You can go through it now while waiting for sajangnim." VIXX members nodded and they read the lines.

"Staying together for three months, all the schedule for the group is canceled but still can go on the individual schedule. The house is equipped with cameras around the appropriate place....bla..bla..wow." Ravi blinked after reading.

"The mission sound fun." Hyuk said.

"And suspicious too..." Hongbin said after. Hyuk shrugged. Leo just stayed silent as he was sitting in between those two youngest. N smiled.

"We can show many sides of us. The recording is everyday!" N said. Ravi chuckled.

"No group schedule? How about Hex Sign then?" Ken said. All of them looked up.

"Ouh, yeah right." N turned to their main manager. He smiled a bit.

"Ask sajangnim." They nodded. Then, after that, the CEO came in. VIXX and managers stood up. They bowed for respect and sat down back when the CEO said so.

"You guys read the papers already?"

"We just go through the important lines here." N answered. The big boss nodded.

"So, I open for question. The other things in that just some basic things about the show." He said. Ken put up his hand.

"If there's no group schedule for three months, how about our Hex Sign, sajangnim?" The CEO turned to Ken.

"Ouh, yeah. About that, in that three months...I look back to your concert schedule, you have two places right to go?" N thought for a while and nodded. "I contacted the place and booked back the place for another date, after the three months. But unfortunately, just one gave a new date while the other one, they didn't have the suitable day for us. So that place, we need to

Please log in to read the full chapter