AFTERSHOW : Valentine’s Day Special

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

10 February 2015

Doojoon exhaled as he entered the house. He just returned from his last schedule for that day. On the way back, Junhyung called him to meet. That made him returned home a bit late. He just hoped Dongwoon didn’t wait for him because it’s very late. But that just remains as his hope when he heard Dongwoon’s voice.

“Where did you go, Doo?” Doojoon startled as he heard Dongwoon’s voice. The guy was sitting at the couch, a pout can be seen. Doojoon exhaled and walked to the younger.

“Jun called to meet. I just have a coffee with him before returning home. Did you wait too long?” Doojoon said, holding Dongwoon’s hand. Dongwoon pouted even more.

“Too long where I can’t remember when the last time I eat.” Doojoon bit his lips.

“Er, are you hungry? Want me to cook something for you?” Doojoon asked lovingly. Dongwoon sighed and shook his head. He scooted closer to Doojoon and hugged the elder. Doojoon blinked but smiled not long after that. He held Dongwoon dearly. “You miss me, don’t you?”

Dongwoon nodded timidly. “Our boy misses his daddy too.” Dongwoon said. As a cue, Doojoon’s hand travelled down to the obvious bump. He caressed it lovingly with a smile. Dongwoon just smiled to the touch.

“Uri Dongjoonie is a good boy today? Did you make trouble and exhausting mummy?” Doojoon voiced out like a kid. Dongwoon chuckled.

“He’s good today. I have no trouble.”

“Did Seungie stop by today?” Dongwoon shook his head.

“Seobie hyung came for today.” Doojoon nodded.

After the 4th month of Dongwoon’s pregnancy, Beast stopped their group promotion and each of them went on their individual’s schedule except Dongwoon. The fans and public still didn’t know the reason of hiatus but no one questioned as they believed on Cube’s excuses telling Dongwoon stayed low to pursuit his study. As the rest pursuit their own career including Doojoon, they promised with the management team to get one of the five free per day so they can take care of Dongwoon the whole day. Doojoon was very glad to that, at least he can rest assure to leave Dongwoon alone at their house.

“You should rest, it’s so late.” Doojoon said as he snapped from his own thought. Dongwoon smiled.

“I want to spend some time with you, Doo.” Dongwoon cooed. Doojoon exhaled.

“Aren’t you tired?” Dongwoon shook his head. Doojoon sighed. “Fine, let’s stay here for a while, um?” Dongwoon nodded and snuggled closer. Doojoon fixed his position; leaning to the couch with Dongwoon leaned on his chest. His arms protectively secured around Dongwoon with one palm rubbed Dongwoon’s bump gently. Dongwoon sighed in contentment to feel that sweet touch. He was soothed in the sweetness of his husband, Doojoon.

Not long after they ended Hello Roommates, Dongwoon brought up the topic of marriage to Doojoon. Doojoon was shocked at first, thought Dongwoon never think of that as at that time he knew Dongwoon isn’t forgetting his feelings fully yet. But Dongwoon convinced Doojoon that he’s ready for that and he knew Doojoon can make him happy. Doojoon who always wanted to do everything for Dongwoon’s happiness just agreed in the end. They arranged a meeting with both families and told them everything. Their parents were shocked, angry and ashamed to know their boys are gay but as Dongwoon convinced them over and over again; the whole both families accepted the marriage for the sake of the baby Dongwoon’s carrying. So, in the end, they got married on 4th October last year. Yeah, they’re married on the Angel day. Just the families, VIXX, all Cube’s idols and some people in the Cube management team attended the small wedding. After the wedding, the couple moved out from the dorm and stayed in the house that Dongwoon’s father bought as their wedding’s gift.

“Yeobo~” Dongwoon cracked the silence with his aegyo voice. Doojoon just knew it, his husband wanted to be carried to the bed. Doojoon exhaled.

“Woonie…I’m afraid that I’m not strong enough to do that. I don’t want you to fall down, it’s dangerous.” Doojoon said softly, wanting Dongwoon to understand his worry. Dongwoon pouted.

“Are you saying that I’m heavy now?” Dongwoon said, sulking. Doojoon sighed, he just knew it this will come.

“Woonie, it’s not that. You know, I-”

“Whatever.” Dongwoon got up from the couch and walked fast to their bedroom even though he struggled a bit because of his bump. Doojoon followed after but just to get the door slammed on his face. Doojoon sighed.

“Woonie…”

“Sleep outside tonight.” Dongwoon said and the locking sound heard. Doojoon sighed again. He can’t say anything more, it’s better to let Dongwoon sleep for tonight and his husband will be fine the next day when he woke up. It’s a know-how Doojoon learnt ever since Dongwoon reached his 4th month. The mood swing of Dongwoon was really bad at first, he often threw tantrum and upset over small matter. But the similar pattern always went on, the younger guy will be okay after he slept and woke up again. All the time until now, Dongwoon never crave over food just his weird and sudden mood swing plus the terrible morning sickness in the past 5 months. Doojoon also had some side effect, he can’t smell some of fragrances and foods or he will get nauseous and threw up. But all of that stopped when Dongwoon reached his 6th month not long ago, Dongwoon’s morning sickness also stopped. Doojoon was glad for that.

Doojoon’s phone rang, snapping the leader from his long thought. Doojoon picked it up while walking to the smaller room, the room for their baby boy. “Yoboseyeo?”

“….”

“Oh, okay. I’m on the plan. Jun told me just now.”

“….”

“I’m free, Jun said he already contacted the rest.”

“….”

“My house.”

“….”

“Okay, that’s good.”

“….”

“Um, yeah. His mood swing again. I’m sleeping in the baby room tonight.” Doojoon sighed.

“….”

“Shut up. You will know the feel if Seobie is pregnant like Woonie, Kwangie.”

“Haha, okay. Won’t disturb you to rest, hyung. Seobie is coming. Let’s meet in 4 days more at your house then.”

“Okay, do the best job.” Doojoon said. They greeted goodnight and hung up. Doojoon closed the door of the room. He just smiled to see the room. The wall was painted blue and some fish wallpapers lightened the mood. It’s Dongwoon’s idea. Doojoon’s eyes fell on the baby bed. He just smiled before heading to the cushioned seat. He bought that for Dongwoon, so his husband can rest there while taking care of the baby in this room. Doojoon sighed as his body dipped into the fluffy cushion. Not long after that, he fell asleep as he’s deadly tired on that day.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

14 February 2015, 9 AM

In a restaurant, VIP room

“Woonie!” Dongwoon smiled brightly as he saw Yoseob and Hyunseung in the room. He walked toward them with Doojoon beside him, checking his every step.

“I miss you two, hyungs~” Dongwoon said and threw his arms for a hug. Yoseob and Hyunseung chuckled lightly and hugged the maknae.

“I just met you three days ago.” Yoseob said.

“And I met you the next day.” Hyunseung continued. Dongwoon chuckled.

“Even a day, I already miss you two.” Dongwoon whined like a kid. The two just chuckled. Doojoon eyed his husband.

“You just miss them, not me?” Doojoon said playfully. Dongwoon turned to him and puckered his lips. Doojoon raised his brow.

“I meet you every day. I don’t miss you.” Doojoon pouted.

“Meanie.” Dongwoon rolled his eyes.

“You’re more meanie, how can you have schedule on Valentine’s Day?” Dongwoon said, sulking. Doojoon exhaled and rubbed his nape.

“Don’t blame me. I can’t control that, tho.” Dongwoon puffed his cheeks. Doojoon sent a signal for helps to Hyunseung. Hyunseung rolled his eyes.

“I can’t help as I’m having the similar case. Junnie ditched me for his schedule too; we had to celebrate Valentine yesterday night.” Hyunseung said, pouting. Yoseob nodded in agreement.

“Kiki dared to go back to his family house and left me alone for our first Valentine. He just left me a present this morning.” Yoseob said, faking a sob but he’s pouting too. Dongwoon tsked.

“Then, let’s have fun three of us today and let them regret.” Dongwoon said while eyeing Doojoon. Doojoon sighed.

“I’m sorry, but I need to go. Sorry, Woonie. I love you.” Doojoon said with an apologetic smile before kissing Dongwoon’s forehead and left. Dongwoon puffed his cheeks more. Hyunseung and Yoseob tapped Dongwoon’s arms.

“Let’s forget about them today. How’s your boy?” Yoseob asked looking at the bump. Dongwoon automatically beamed.

“He’s healthy. I went to the checkups yesterday.” Hyunseung and Yoseob nodded.

“You’re already in your 6th month, right?” Dongwoon nodded to Hyunseung’s question.

“Six months and a week.” Yoseob corrected. Dongwoon just chuckled. Hyunseung smiled before saying something to the two.

“Ah, right. We called out the others for today.” Dongwoon raised his brow to Hyunseung’s statement. As a cue, some voices heard outside the door before it’s opened. Some familiar faces appeared at door. “Hey guys.”

“Oh! I miss you guys!” Dongwoon cooed as Minhyuk, Ilhoon and Sungjae entered the room. They greeted each other and hugged.

Dongwoon was very happy to see them. After he’s on hiatus, he never met any BTOB members except Minhyuk who paid a visit if he’s free but it’s very rare. In fact after the hiatus, Dongwoon rarely left the house because of his bump. He just went out for his routine short exercise around the house yard. He indeed bored but he knew it’s for the best because he can’t be seen with his bump in public. That made today is the first time ever he was out from the house after the hiatus. Doojoon who is feeling bad for Dongwoon as he can’t celebrate their first Valentine together granted Dongwoon’s wish to go out and play but with a condition, he must be careful not to be recognized.

“Where’s the other?” Yoseob asked. Dongwoon wrinkled.

“There are more people?” Dongwoon asked. Yoseob grinned. Hyunseung smiled.

“I called out BTOB and Yoseob called out VIXX.”

“Oh?”

“Hi everyone!” N’s cheery voice heard as he opened the door. Ken and Hongbin popped out behind him. Minhyuk grinned.

“Hey soulmate!” Minhyuk hugged N. Ken and Hongbin greeted the rest, also giving a hug. Dongwoon beamed brighter.

“Oh, gosh. I miss you guys.” Dongwoon said as he hugged N.

“The rest had schedule together.” N said, referring to the other three members. Minhyuk exhaled.

“Well, the other four have their schedule too.” Minhyuk said a bit frustrated. Dongwoon looked at each of them.

“Wait, something is weird. Did you guys get ditched for Valentine?” Dongwoon asked. Hyunseung and Yoseob also looked at them. Minhyuk exhaled.

“I am.” Minhyuk admitted.

“We celebrate yesterday as we’re aware of the three’s schedule.” N said. Ken nodded. “Ah, we celebrate separately, okay?” N said, bringing a chuckle to the rest. Sungjae pouted.

“We decided to celebrate Valentine moderately this year; it’s not our first anymore so…yeah.” Sungjae said. Ilhoon patted Sungjae’s shoulder.

“Hyung said we will celebrate tonight, so I’m not getting ditched.” Ilhoon said. Dongwoon sighed heavily.

“Lucky you, Ilhoonie.” They looked at Dongwoon. “Well, my husband left me with these two to celebrate Valentine. Our very first Valentine!” Dongwoon said, sulking. Yoseob and Hyunseung patted his back. The rest just stayed silent.

“Anyway, let’s eat now and have fun for today. We should have fun!” Yoseob chirped. They just nodded, agreeing as they had nothing to do too. Hyunseung called the waiter and they started to order food. While eating, each of them talked about their life ever since they finished Hello Roommates’ recording.

 

 

“Yah, Ravi hyung! Do it properly!” Hyuk whined as he was tying the balloon. Ravi pouted.

“Gee, this maknae. I’m doing it fine!” Ravi said, releasing the air from the balloon in front of Hyuk. Hyuk groaned.

“Hyung!”

“Guys! Do your job silently.” Junhyung said from the kitchen. The giggles heard from the kitchen and living room. Hyuk pouted. “Doo, pass the sauce.” Junhyung said. Doojoon moved and gave the bottle. Eunkwang was cutting the vegetable at the table while talking with Hyunsik who was helping him cutting some sausages.

“I’m sure I’m going to get chewed by Minhyuk tonight.” Eunkwang said. Doojoon and Junhyung turned.

“I told you to celebrate alone a day earlier. Most of them did it.” Junhyung said. Eunkwang pouted.

“I have schedules yesterday, hyung!” Eunkwang said. Hyunsik chuckled.

“I have schedules too and told Ilhoonie to celebrate tonight, hyung. He’s just fine with it.” Eunkwang rolled his eyes.

“I didn’t get to tell Minhyukkie, you know. Aish, shut up you brat and you better help me with his temper tonight.” Hyunsik shook his head.

“I’m sorry but I need to take care of Ilhoon too. I think he will be a bit disappointed to know we’re celebrating Valentine’s Day with all of the guys.” Hyunsik said and grinned, passing the bowl of sausages to Doojoon. Doojoon took it and put into the pot. Junhyung asked for salt.

“Peniel, you put that wrong. Lift up the right side a bit.” Kikwang’s voice heard. Doojoon shook his head.

“I bet Kikwang is giving orders again.” Doojoon said. Junhyung and the rest chuckled.

“Ouh yeah, where’s Changseob?” Junhyung asked. Hyunsik smiled.

“He’s going out with Chorong noona. Well, a date. But he will join us tonight.” Hyunsik said.

“When he will get married tho? Even Doojoon already married, where it’s him who done the proposal first.” Junhyung said. Doojoon nudged Junhyung. Junhyung chuckled. “What? Getting shy, Mr. Husband?”

“Cut it off.” Eunkwang and Hyunsik guffawed.

“Jaehwan told me they had to wait until Chorong’s grandmother discharges from the hospital.” Leo suddenly popped at the kitchen door. The four turned. “Is there something I can help? I can’t stand those kids.” Leo said. The rest chuckled when they heard Hyuk’s whines.

“I’m not kid!”

“Whatever.” Leo shouted back. Doojoon called Leo to help him cooking. Hyunsik was peeling the onion after the sausage.

“So, it will be a while to wait hum?” Hyunsik asked. Leo nodded.

“I heard the surgery went well, she just needs to be observed for some time.” Eunkwang said.

“Well, we should prepare to attend a wedding soon, right?” Doojoon said, smiling.

“Of course. I hope they will get married quickly, fans are rooting for them.” Junhyung mused. They just smiled.

“Oh right, Jun hyung. Did you call up the kids?” Eunkwang asked. Junhyung exhaled.

“Eunhye is outside the country and Taka is in Japan with his mother. Sam said he’s quite busy and also Chanhee. The two said they will stop by if they had time.” Junhyung said regretfully.

“Aww, that’s bad. It’s almost a reunion if they can come today.” Doojoon said.

“Right. I miss them.” Hyunsik said.

“Chanhee and Sam sounded very happy when I called Sam yesterday. I think they’re fine together.” Junhyung said. They just smiled and continued their job.

“We rarely could meet, so how’s your life, guys? I want to know your love progress.” Doojoon said, eyeing Junhyung. Junhyung rolled his eyes.

“What?” Doojoon chuckled.

“Hyunseung told me he’s moving into your apartment.” That news made the rest turned. Junhyung blushed and ignored the stare.

Please log in to read the full chapter