Day 24 : An outing

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

26 August 2014, 7 AM

That morning, all of them woke up and ate the breakfast made by Junhyung. The ball just kept rolling in the between N and Eunkwang, discussing over the kids' schedule. Eunkwang was telling N that Eunhye is free that day, but N remembered that Eunhye had a voice recording for an animation. Doojoon and Eunhye took a glance at the two leaders.

"Just calm down, we can check later on. N, how's about Sam's schedule?" Doojoon asked. N turned to him.

"Oh, Sam is free. Taka too, right?" Doojoon nodded. He looked at Eunkwang and N.

"Okay, cut it off your discussion. Look like you're about to fight." Eunkwang chuckled. N grinned. The remaining breakfast time turned silent. When they finished the breakfast and were about to determine the people for dish-washing, Doojoon jumped in surprise when the phone in his pocket rang. The rest turned to him. Doojoon took it out, Taka's phone. "Taka, your mother." Taka's eyes lit up and came to take his phone. Taka took the call.

"Mama." Taka went out from the dining room. Sam and Eunhye followed as they finished breakfast. The guys played paper-rock-scissor and Hyunseung, Kikwang and Dongwoon got picked. Hyunseung looked a bit in daze to know Dongwoon got picked. Kikwang looked at the two.

"Ah, Hyunseung hyung. Can you tidy up the dining room then? Me and Woonie will wash the dish." Hyunseung nodded. Dongwoon spared a glance, so much didn't like the idea. But he can't deny he would feel very awkward if he and Hyunseung got to wash the dish together. Doojoon just spare a glance to hear Kikwang's suggestion. He then left with the others. They began to clean up the table, Kikwang and Dongwoon brought some of the plates, Hyunseung will bring the rest. Dongwoon didn't say anything to Kikwang and still kind of ignoring Kikwang. Kikwang eyed the maknae. As soon as arrived the sink, Dongwoon began to wash without a word. Kikwang came to his side. "What's wrong with you, Woonie?" Dongwoon looked at him for a while before continue his job.

"What?"

"You're avoiding me." Kikwang said while taking the cleaned plate from Dongwoon and placed at its place.

"I'm not."

"Jun hyung told me something happen before but he wanted me to ask you or Doojoon hyung. And Doojoon hyung, he said he didn't, can't tell me anything but wanted me to ask you directly. What's it, Dongwoon? Why everyone keep quiet? Why Hyunseung hyung suddenly turned weird too that morning?" Dongwoon stopped his hands. He turned to Kikwang.

"Just nothing. Nothing." Dongwoon turned back to the dish. Kikwang took a breath.

"What nothing, Dongwoon? Everyone-"

"It's not an easy thing to talk, Kikwang." Kikwang turned. Dongwoon stiffened. Hyunseung walked in with the remaining plates in his hand. Kikwang looked at him. "Not when we're in this house, Kikwang." Hyunseung said, hinted the presence of camera. Kikwang turned for a while then to Dongwoon.

"Let's go out, I want to talk with you, Woonie." Kikwang said.

"Nothing we can talk about."

"No, we have. I want to know why you avoid me since three days ago." Kikwang said. Hyunseung looked at Dongwoon.

"I understand you don't want to talk about it, in fact myself, Dongwoon. But if that day leads you to ignore Kikwang, then it's better to talk with him." Dongwoon pulled the glove he wore. He spare a glance at Kikwang before turned to Hyunseung.

"I didn't bring myself to say sorry to you yet, Hyunseung hyung." Dongwoon bowed slightly. "I'm sorry. I hurt you." Hyunseung looked at him, didn't expect that.

"Woonie, the one you hurt the most is Doojoonie." Dongwoon straightened his body. Hyunseung took a breath. "Junhyung told me about what you said that morning-"

"Kikwang hyung, follow me. I'm sorry for not finishing the dish, I rely on you, Hyunseung hyung." Dongwoon said, cutting off Hyunseung and walked out to the kitchen. Kikwang blinked, he didn't understand what Dongwoon's talking with Hyunseung just now. Hyunseung signaled him to follow Dongwoon out. Kikwang nodded and said sorry for not finishing the dish together. Hyunseung gave a thin smile, Kikwang left. After a while, Junhyung came in.

"What's wrong, Seung? Why the two maknaes..." Junhyung asked. Hyunseung turned.

"Let them solve things about them. Em, can you help me?"

"I'm today chef." Hyunseung pouted.

"Never mind." Junhyung chuckled. He walked to Hyunseung.

"But I'm more than willing to help you." Hyunseung just smiled a bit. The two finished the dish-washing task together.

Kikwang and Dongwoon came out to the yard. Kikwang was a step behind Dongwoon who is giving his back. A period passed and Dongwoon still silent. "Tell me about that, Woonie. Don't keep silent." Kikwang said, a bit annoyed.

Dongwoon turned. His eyes met Kikwang. "That night...I saw you kiss Yoseob hyung at his apartment." Kikwang stiffened. Dongwoon squinted his eyes. "Yes, I saw it. I'm so mad that night. You know it yourself that I like you, hyung. So back to the dorm, I decided to have a drink." Dongwoon turned away. Kikwang stayed silent, letting the maknae to continue. "Doojoon hyung joined me."

"Doojoon hyung?" Dongwoon sighed and nodded.

"You know it yourself about his drinking habit. I make him promise to only drink one can of beer. But I don't know when did he took another can and even a bottle of soju." Kikwang widened his eyes. "I was a bit tipsy but still sober because I know what's happening. He...well, you know. And I, who was sad, hurt and angry on what I see you did that night, was thinking nonsense and not straight at that point, I'm under alcohol and so do him. I...slept with him out of my anger on you." Kikwang gasped. Dongwoon placed a thin smile on his lips. "I avoid you because I felt angry because you kiss Yoseob hyung. I felt bad and guilty too each time I see you, I remember my wrong-doing that night, which I hurt Doojoon hyung and Hyunseung hyung in process. It's all because of you! Now, you satisfied to hear the truth, hyung?!" Dongwoon hollered at his two last sentences. Kikwang flinched, his jaw clenched.

"You blame me? I'm not-"

"Because of what you did lead me to-"

"Dongwoon! For god's sake, I'm not your boyfriend or anything. I can do whatever I want, you have no right to stop me when we have no relationship more than friend!" Kikwang raised his voice. Dongwoon gave him a glare. "Look, I don't want to hurt you. But you shouldn't blame me on what you did. You should be responsible on your own act. Apologize to Doojoon hyung, make up to him. If you want to keep avoiding me because of the guilt, I don't care. But if you still blame me, I hope you stop it because you know it yourself it's not my fault on what's happening between you and Doojoon hyung." Kikwang looked at him for a while. "Again, Dongwoon. I have been liking Yoseob since I met him in school, I hope you understand that I can't let him go. Forget your feeling for me." Kikwang said and left into the house. Dongwoon clenched his fist. His eyes were teary. He knew what Kikwang said is true but he still can't accept the fact.

Kikwang startled when he saw Doojoon behind the sliding door when he stepped inside. The rest in the living room was no longer there, Kikwang remembered them being there when he followed Dongwoon out. Doojoon looked at Kikwang. "Hyung."

"He tells you?" Kikwang nodded. "Kikwang...he..." Doojoon gulped his lump. Kikwang stared at Doojoon.

"I can tell what you want to say hyung. But I'm sorry, I can't let go of my feeling. I already say it to Dongwoon."

Doojoon looked at him. "Can't you consider it again, Kikwang?" Kikwang looked at Doojoon carefully.

"Hyung, don't hurt yourself more further. Enough with Dongwoon's stupidity..."

"Don't talk like that about him." Doojoon breathed out. Kikwang took a breath.

"Okay, I'm sorry. But stop it, hyung. You're hurting yourself more when you tried to send me to him. I can imagine how much your hurt, but I know it was beyond it. Your feeling...I feel bad for you hyung. So please, don't hurt yourself more." Kikwang said and patted Doojoon's shoulder, he left. Doojoon took a breath before went upstairs. On the other side of the sliding door, Dongwoon was biting his lips. His tears fell, he heard the conversation just now. 'Doojoon hyung, I'm sorry...I hurt you too bad but you still...'

 

 

Taka grinned after talking with his mother. He searched for Doojoon. Taka knocked Doojoon's room after N who was at the lounge with Minhyuk and Leo told him Doojoon's whereabouts. Doojoon opened the door. "Oh, Taka. Wae?"

"Hyung, mama said she and appa want hyung and the rest who are free to go for an outing together. Mama said we can go to the amusement park today, they have a day off. They will stop by at the house on lunch and we will be going after lunch!" Taka said excitedly. Doojoon gave a tiny smile.

"An outing? Sounds good, but hyung is not free. Maybe Jun hyung or Hyunseung hyung can go with Taka for me." Taka pouted.

"Hyung has schedule?" Doojoon nodded. "But mama is hyung's fans. She wants to meet hyung." Doojoon raised his brow.

"Oh? Hyung has schedule after lunch. If your mom comes here earlier, she can meet hyung." Taka nodded.

"Taka will let mama know." The boy typed a message to his mother. "Can hyung tell the other hyung? VIXX and BTOB hyung also. Taka already told Sam hyung and Eunhye noona. Noona is trying to get Sam hyung followed." Doojoon nodded. A reply entered. Taka read it. "Mama said she will come as early as possible. Here." Taka handed the phone. Doojoon took it.

"Hyung will tell the rest." Taka nodded and skipped happily to the downstairs. Doojoon saw N and the other. "You heard just now, right?" N nodded. "Can you tell the rest?" N nodded and started to move. Minhyuk also went to tell the other. N smiled and quickly find Hyuk to talk about their plan for Keo.

 

 

Hospital

Changseob looked outside the window. His mother went back home for a while, having other matter to be done. She did said Chorong will be stopping by soon. He took a breath mentioning that name. Knock! Changseob turned. "Hi. I'm just checking on you." Changseob smiled to his doctor. The white coat man got in. Changseob returned to his bed. "How are you feeling today?" Changseob flashed a smile. The doctor smiled and moved closer to the younger, giving instruction to open his mouth. Changseob did what he was told to do.

"From what I can see here, it's not too red like yesterday. Guess it's getting better. But still don't use your voice for today, okay? Tomorrow maybe fine." Changseob nodded. The doctor caught something on the nightstand. "Guess the tea is helping too." Changseob turned to the same direction. The leftover tea in a glass. He smiled a bit.

"If I'm not mistaken, the girl...she's Apink's members, right?" The doctor asked. Changseob looked up and nodded. "Are you dating her?" Changseob was taken aback by that question. The doctor chuckled. "Don't worry, I will not spreading any rumour." Changseob pulled the notebook and pen. He wrote something and showed to the doctor.

'No, she's just a friend that I know since young. She's closed with my mom.' The doctor nodded.

"Okay, I understand." The doctor smiled. "She seems nice. Must be tired brewing that tea with her schedule moreover." Changseob wrinkled. The doctor looked at him with a smile. "Just to let you know, that tea is not easy to be brewed to its best quality. The right temperature and long time will give the best. If it's wrong, the effectiveness will be less. Seeing you get better faster than taking the medicine I prescribe alone, she must be working hard." The doctor said. Changseob seemed fluster and in deep thought. The doctor patted his back.

"Cherish people like her a lot, not so many will sacrifice for another." The doctor smiled and excused himself, leaving the room. Changseob was left with a long thought. His eyes turned back to the window, thinking. Someone pushed the door open making Changseob turned. Chorong arrived with her huge smile and a thermos.

"You're up. How are you today?" Chorong asked while walking in, she put the thermos on the nightstand first. Changseob gave a smile when their eyes met. "Good. Sorry that I'm late a bit, those kids hardly to be awake today for their schedule, I need to make sure they're up for schedule."

'You don't have schedule?' Chorong chuckled while sitting.

"You know, I'm the most full of leisure besides Hayoungie." Changseob nodded slightly. "After Plus Nine Boys, I don't have much schedule unless practice for the comeback." Chorong smiled. "Do you need something right now?" Changseob shook his head. Chorong got up.

"I'm going to fill the plain water, it's empty." Chorong said and took the empty jar. Changseob stopped her. Chorong turned to him. "Anything you want?"

'Stay.' Changseob mouthed without a sound. Chorong blinked, a faint blush appeared as she noticed Changseob held on her. Chorong nodded slightly and sat back. Changseob exhaled and wrote on the notebook. Chorong waited as the latter was writing.

'I want to wait until I can use my voice but I feel guilty towards you. Chorong ah, I just want you to know that I have someone I like. I don't want to hurt you in the process, so about the engagement can we not doing it?' Changseob showed the notebook. Chorong looked at it and looked up to Changseob. "But I want to continue." Changseob stared at her. Chorong smiled. She reached for his hands. "Changseob ah. I'm being sincere, I know about your feeling and Ilhoon, Hyunsik and Minhyuk told me about you. But I don't give a damn, because I really like you. I will wait." Changseob continued to stare.

"About the engagement, I will wait until you accept me so we will continue. But I won't give up, Lee Changseob." Chorong gave him a firm look. Changseob took a breath, biting his lips. He wrote again. 'But I really don't want to hurt you. You're my friend.'

"We can start over, Changseob. I will work hard to make you like me, I will just ask you one thing while I will do everything to make it right for us." Changseob stared at her. Chorong smiled. "Try to move on and look at me." Changseob looked at her. Chorong smiled, her eyes never faltered. Changseob took a breath, he knew Chorong won't budge. Slowly he nodded. Chorong beamed. "Gomawo."

 

 

Amusement park

After Taka's parent came to the house before lunch (which Taka's mother managed to meet and fangirl over Doojoon), the free members (all of them except Doojoon) followed the family to the amusement park after eating the lunch prepared by Junhyung. Taka went around happily with his family, dragging Eunhye and Sam together with him. He knew exactly Eunhye and Sam didn't receive any fun time with family moreover Sam, so he decided to share his parent that day. The guys were left on their own but all the tickets were paid by the parents. Minhyuk, Hyunsik, N and Ravi brought the camera and kept recording ever since they left Heaven.

"Hyung." Hyuk called N. N turned. The two walked a bit behind from the others. Currently they were just entering the park and discussed what to do. "Do you got those disguises?" N nodded.

"So how we can tell them?" Hyuk looked forward. Keo was walking side by side, Ken did talking while Leo just listened. Hyuk grinned.

"Let's just kidnap them and tell them to go alone." N just nodded. They were a bit lucky as Keo was walking far behind the others. Hyuk and N sent the same signals through their eyes before caught the two, cupping their mouths and dragged them away without the other noticed. N dragged Ken and Hyuk had a hard time to drag Leo with his strength but they succeed to take the two to a hidden place. N looked out and relieved when the others were not noticing their disappearance. Leo sent a glare to them when he saw Hyuk and N. Hyuk grinned while Ken tried to push N's hand away. N sent a glaring look, telling them to stay silent so they will release the hand. Keo stayed silent. The leader and maknae pulled their hands.

"Here." N gave the bag he was carrying along the way. Keo looked at them in question. "Ask Hyuk." The two turned to Hyuk. Hyuk grinned.

"Remember I say I will pay you hyung for borrowing Ken hyung?" Hyuk said while looking at Leo's eyes. Leo blinked and nodded afterwards. Hyuk smiled. "And you Ken hyung, you still didn't pay me my wish." Ken grinned.

"But we don't have time to go. Want me to treat you today?" Hyuk chuckled.

"Just pay me by going for a dat

Please log in to read the full chapter