AFTERSHOW : HyukBin Special

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

25 September 2014

Hyuk huffed. N turned to the maknae. The two were currently having a dance practice while the rest had their own individual schedule. “What’s up Hyuk? You’re sighing too much lately.” Hyuk turned to N. He gave a short smile.

“I-I…um, never mind.” Hyuk said, continue to focus on the dance. N looked at the maknae closely before walking to the player, stopping the song. Hyuk turned to N. “Hyung?”

“Let’s talk; I don’t like to see my precious baby has problems unsolved.” N said, pulling Hyuk to sit down on the floor. Hyuk exhaled, knowing he had to tell N or the leader won’t let him go.

“Fine, but don’t tell anyone.” N nodded. Hyuk sighed and crossed his legs, looking at N for a while. “I don’t have any idea what to do on Binnie hyung’s birthday.” N looked at Hyuk. A laugh broke. Hyuk looked at N, pouting. “Why are you laughing?”

“Because you’re so cute. You’re worried over that thing for almost a week, I think. I remember seeing you’re off a bit since Sunday.” Hyuk sighed.

“Don’t laugh. You know this is the first time ever I’m going to buy present after he confessed to me. I think I should do something for him.” Hyuk pouted. N smiled and patted Hyuk’s back.

“Oh boy, my Baby Hyukie. Need umma’s help?” Hyuk sighed.

“Do you have idea?” N tapped his chin.

“Binnie likes photography, buying him a camera is too expensive…but other things like clothes or accessories, you can afford right maknae?” Hyuk pouted.

“I have my saving too, hyung.” Hyuk grunted. N chuckled.

“But anyway, that’s too simple. We should think of a gift that will make Hongbin touched.”

“I’m thinking of the same thing but I don’t know what.” N stayed silent for a while. He smiled.

“Let’s ask Ravi later on, he’s Binnie’s best friend. He might know something.” Hyuk nodded. His face was still looked worry. N smiled. “Chill, Hyukie. I will help to you giving Hongbin the best gift.” Hyuk exhaled and nodded. He smiled to N.

“Thanks, hyung.”

 

 

“We need your help.” N said after pulling Ravi into his room. Hyuk nodded to Ravi. Leo was outside with Ken and Hongbin. Ravi looked at them.

“So what’s up?” Ravi asked, casually sitting on N’s bed.

“Hyuk wants to buy present for Hongbin on his coming birthday but didn’t know what he should buy.” N said, sitting beside Ravi. Ravi put his arms around N’s waist. N blushed a bit and pushed away the hand but Ravi held him tight, pursing his lips for a kiss. Hyuk just shook his head.

“Ahem. I’m still here you know.” Hyuk said. Ravi grinned.

“Okay, back to the topic.” Ravi paused. “Hongbin…what kind of gift you want to buy? I mean, you want to buy something he likes or something that can make him cries and touched?” Ravi asked.

“I suggest the touching gift. It’s Hongbin’s first birthday after they’re um- well literally together, you know.” N said. Hyuk just nodded. Ravi smiled.

“Touching gift huh? It’s not a thing you can buy then. But still, we need some money.” Ravi grinned. N and Hyuk looked at the rapper.

“What do you mean hyung?” Hyuk asked. Ravi smiled and motioned Hyuk to come closer. He whispered to the two.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

28 September 2014

“Hyuk ah.” Hyuk startled. Hongbin put his arm around Hyuk’s neck. He showed his dimple smile. “Do you have schedule tomorrow?” Hongbin asked, whispering. They’re walking to the studio; VIXX had a radio show that day. Hyuk turned to Hongbin.

“Um, yeah. Full.” Hongbin looked at Hyuk, his happy face changed a bit sour. Hyuk noticed that and he knew why.

“Is that so? Hm, okay.” Hongbin said, sounding very sad. Hyuk smiled apologetically. He knew from N that Hongbin pushed his entire schedule tomorrow to the next day just to celebrate his birthday with the members, or more accurately Hyuk. The rest, Leo and Ravi are free tomorrow and N has a morning schedule while Ken is not free. Hyuk already knew that and actually he has no schedule tomorrow too.

“N hyung is calling.” Hyuk said when Hongbin didn’t move from his spot. Hongbin looked up and nodded, catching the step with the rest. Hyuk just exhaled, feeling bad for lying but he just followed Ravi’s plan. He hoped Hongbin will be smiling for good tomorrow. Thinking of tomorrow, Hyuk was nervous a bit.

 

 

“Yah, do it properly.” Ravi growled. Hyuk pouted.

“I’m doing fine!” Hyuk grunted. Ravi shook his head.

“I don’t know you’re very in art. You’re lucky you have me and N hyung here.” Ravi rolled his eyes and finished one heart and put it into the big jar. Hyuk clicked his tongue while N just smiled.

“Don’t get mad at him, origami is just not his thing.” N said to Ravi. Ravi sighed. Hyuk looked at the jar.

“Can we finish this before tomorrow night?”

“Do it properly.” Ravi said, grunting. Hyuk bit his lips. N patted his back.

“Don’t worry, we can finish it.” The practice room’s door was opened by someone. The trio turned to the door. “Oh, you’re here Taekwoonie.”

“I have done with the reservation.” Leo said and turned to Hyuk. “You better pay me later.” Hyuk grinned.

“I will. Thanks a lot hyung for helping.” Leo nodded. The door pushed open again and another male came in.

“Kenjumma is here. Anything I can help here?” Ken chirped happily. Ravi grinned.

“Come here hyung and finish this. You’re good with this.” Ravi said. Ken peeked and sat down beside Hyuk. He smiled.

“Oh, I love origami.” He took a paper and started to fold it into heart shape. Hyuk smiled. N looked up to Leo.

“Wanna join Leo? At least you’re helping and you can get Ken very quick if we manage to finish early.” Leo rolled his eyes and sat in between N and Ken. Ken chuckled and poked Leo. Leo groaned and took the paper, looking at the steps and began to join the rest making the paper heart. Hyuk smiled.

“Thank you, hyungs.”

“As long as you’re happy.” N mused and the rest smiled. But Ravi broke the sweetness with his grunt.

“Leo hyung, not you too! You’re worse than Hyuk.” Ravi said, pointing to Leo’s paper heart. Leo groaned and sent a glare at the rapper. N quickly stopped Leo from getting Ravi. Ken pulled his lover back to his . Hyuk just chuckled at the side, he was thankful to have them. He looked at the jar.

‘I hope you will like it, hyung. Sorry for making you wait.’

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

29 September 2014

“Hey, Bin. Morning.” Ravi said as he stepped out from the bathroom. Hongbin nodded while rubbing his eyes, mumbling a morning back. He just got up from sleep. “Oh, right. Happy Birthday, Bin.” Ravi said. Hongbin smiled.

“Thanks.” Hongbin stretched his back. “No present?” Hongbin yawned. Ravi grinned.

“No.” Hongbin pouted.

“What a good best friend you’re.” Ravi laughed.

“Well, I didn’t have time to buy you present. I will go out today, I will get you one.” Ravi said, pushing down the red t-shirt on his body. Hongbin clicked his tongue, going down the bed to take his towel.

“Whatever. I’m fine with or without present anyway, but as long as you remember my birthday.” Hongbin smiled as he walked to the bathroom.

“Is it I’m the first one wishing you?” Ravi asked. Hongbin shook his head.

“My noonas sent message to me on 12am. So you’re not the first.” Hongbin exhaled, his face hardened a bit as he closed the bathroom door. Ravi smiled.

“So he’s sad because Hyuk didn’t wish him yet.” Ravi giggled as he whispered to himself. “Well, prepare to be touched tonight, Bin.” Ravi just smiled.

Hongbin stepped out from his room after wearing a new cloth. Ravi was just nowhere to be found and he just assumed his best friend already went out. Leo was in the kitchen when Hongbin came out. The visual smelt something very familiar from the kitchen. He walked into and Leo noticed him.

“You’re up. Come and sit. I cook seaweed soup for you.” Hongbin beamed.

“Aww, you never miss the soup for every birthday of the members.” Leo smiled. “I bet this is your present, hyung?” Leo just smiled and placed the bowl in front of Hongbin who is already sitting at the dining table. Hongbin thanked him.

“It’s hot, be careful.” Leo said. Hongbin nodded. “Oh, right. Happy Birthday, Lee Hongbin.”

“Thanks hyung.” Hongbin took a sip. “Aww, I wish everyday is my birthday.” Leo rolled his eyes. Hongbin laughed.

“You have schedules today, Bin?” Leo asked, even though he already knew from N that the younger pushed his schedule to the next day. Hongbin shook his head.

“I want to have a free day on my birthday so I emptied the schedule.” Hongbin sighed. “But it seems like I will have a free day alone.” Hongbin said, gulping down some soup. Leo looked at him; he wanted to smile but remained his poker face.

“Oh, well. I promise to Ken I will visit him at the set. So, I’m sorry I can’t accompany you.” Hongbin shook his head.

“I’m fine; just the soup is okay for me. Thanks again, hyung.” Leo smiled.

“Don’t mention it.” Leo got up. “N probably comes back after lunch. You will have company. I need to go now.” Leo said. Hongbin nodded and Leo left. The visual sighed as the door closed.

“What a lonely day.” Hongbin exhaled, finishing the soup. He washed the dish and then went back to his room just to get his phone. He the TV and dipped himself into the couch. He unlocked his phone and then sighed.

“He didn’t leave a message or even call me. Did he forget today is my birthday?” Hongbin pursed his lips, slightly annoyed. He locked the phone and let his eyes fall on the screen. He tried not to think about that, didn’t want to have any hard feeling. Maybe the maknae just was too busy right now. He kept making excuses for that certain maknae. Deep inside him, he felt hurt because his dear Hyuk didn’t remember his birthday.

 

 

“I’m home!” N mused as he stepped into the house. He saw the TV was on and entered the dorm, bringing the takeover lunch in his hand. He was informed by Leo that Hongbin will be home and he knew he should buy lunch for that birthday boy. At least, that will become the present. N chuckled; well the real present will be given that night. N waltzed to the couch when he saw Hongbin fallen asleep there. He placed the food on the coffee table and patted Hongbin’s arm lightly. “R

Please log in to read the full chapter