3 days before D-day

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

VIXX

"Leo-Leo hyung~~" Leo closed his eyes for a while to hear the most annoying tone early in the morning. Someone hugged him from behind. Leo scoffed.

"Let me go now or I kill you Ken." Leo said in one tone. Ken pouted and released Leo. He peeked from the shoulder.

"What you're doing hyung?" Ken asked in his usual chirpy tone. Leo sighed.

"Cooking breakfast." Leo still answered even he was annoyed. Ken smiled, feeling happy when Leo still say something even the elder surely was annoyed written on the face.

"Um, smell good!" N came into the kitchen. He came and gave Leo a hug which the latter pushed him away too. N chuckled and turned to Ken. "You did annoy Leo first, eoh Kennie?" Ken grinned. N giggled. Leo ignored those two annoying guy and focused on his cooking. N walked to wash his face while Ken stayed at the kitchen door, looking at Leo with full interest. Sensing the stare, Leo turned giving a glare. Ken grinned and quickly retreated to the living room. He landed on the couch and the TV. Hongbin came out from the room.

"Morning Ken hyung." Hongbin greeted with groggy face. Ken smiled and greeted back. Hongbin went to the bathroom and found someone in there.

"Who's in? Ppalli, I need to pee." Hongbin knocked the door. N nagged from inside with gibberish words as he was brushing his teeth. The elder opened the door and let Hongbin used it first while he brushed his teeth outside. Hyuk was up next and rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"Ouh, N hyung, morning." Hyuk said. N smiled and knocked the door.

"Ppoplli, Am dome (Ppalli, I'm done)." N said. Hyuk walked into the kitchen when he smelt something good. He smiled to see Leo.

"Hyung~" Leo turned and smiled. Hyuk came near Leo and peeked on the breakfast. "What is the breakfast?"

"Something good and nutritious." Leo said short. Hyuk smiled and placed his head on Leo's shoulder. "Yah, if you're sleepy, get some more sleep. I will call you when breakfast is ready." Leo said softly, in brotherly tone, that's what Hyuk think. Hyuk pouted.

"Ravi hyung snores too loud..." Hyuk whined like a child. Leo chuckled softly.

"Move, I need to take plate." Hyuk nodded and moved away from Leo. Leo smiled and ruffled Hyuk's hair. "Go and wash your face." Hyuk smiled and walked away. N and Hongbin already done and Hyuk entered the bathroom. N went to wake up Ravi as both of them had schedule to attend together before lunchtime. The others will just have practice till the night if they want to, they're free to do anything today.

"Ravi." N tapped Ravi's back. The rapper still in his sweet dreamland. "Ravi, ireona~" N called again. This time Ravi stirred and moved a bit. "Ravi, Ravi." N called again and again. Ravi pouted with eyes closed and pulled N harshly. N yelped and fell flat on the other side. "Auw." N winced when his back hit the wall, but stiffened when Ravi hugged him like a pillow. N gulped, he was nervous, his heartbeat increased and his face became hot. N blinked and found his strength again.

"Yah, Kim Wonsik. Out from your dream now!" N let out his ajumma's tone. Ravi just whimpered. N tsked and slapped Ravi's chest hard. That made Ravi released the hug and blinked few times. N got up and saw Hyuk at the door. "This little sleepyhead pull me, aish. Make sure he's awake, I'm gonna check on Leo." N said quick and left the room. Hyuk just smiled a bit, looked hurt. Ravi tossed around and still wanted to sleep. Hyuk went to him.

"Ravi hyung, wake up. You have schedule with N hyung later on." Hyuk said and patted Ravi's arm. Ravi whimpered lazily and rubbed his eyes. He stood up. Hyuk looked at the blue haired guy. He just amused to the fact that Ravi can be cute too. He always loved to see Ravi cuteness, which mostly when the rapper is sleepy. Hyuk tidied up his sleeping place and folded the blanket. He put that aside. Ravi just tossed his bed and blanket closer to the wall and got up, leaving the room. Hyuk just shook his head. His smile somehow didn't return to its usual, after seeing Ravi hugged N in his sleep. Hyuk walked out the closet room (which his and Ravi's sleeping place).

The hyungs line was setting the table, Ken helped Leo preparing the food while N prepared the table. Hongbin did helping but he stayed near the table. Hyuk came to join. N looked at the two maknae. "Come to think, why the hyungs doing everything?" Hongbin grinned.

"Because hyung is hyung?" Hyuk said innocently. N glared and neck-chopped both. Hyuk pouted while Hongbin stayed grinning.

"Maknae should help."

"We're done, N." Leo came and put the last plate. Ken sat down beside Hongbin as Leo sat beside Hyuk. N rolled his eyes when Leo defended the maknaes. Hyuk smiled to Leo, making Leo ruffled the youngest hair. Ken and Hongbin looked at both, slightly unhappy. N saw Hyuk tried to eat.

"Wait for everyone at the table, like usual." N said, correcting the manner. Hyuk pouted. Soon, Ravi joined them. They started to eat and thanked Leo for cooking. Leo just gave a nod as an answer. They ate in silence as no one brought out a topic. N was being ridiculously silence as he still flustered over the incident just now. Ravi was still in sleepy mode, while Hongbin and Ken were thinking to themselves. Leo was being Leo while Hyuk didn't know what to say as everybody is silent and he also still upset over the hugging between Ravi and N.

After finishing breakfast, Ravi excused himself to get ready while N helped Hyuk and Hongbin cleaned up the dishes. Leo took his I-pod and rested himself on the couch while listening to the song. Ken grinned to see his hyung was there, vulnerable to his attack. Ken crept to the elder and sat on the floor. Leo noticed the presence but he pretended not to. Ken poked Leo's arm. Leo ignored the younger.

"Hyung~" Ken cooed. Leo didn't budge and even closed his eyes. Ken pouted and poked the arm again. "Leo hyung~" Leo gritted his teeth and opened his eyes. Ken grinned when their eyes met. Leo gave a look. Ken pulled one of the earphone. Leo raised his brow.

"You hear better. Wanna go out? Both of us don't have schedule." Ken asked. Leo took back his earphone.

"I'm going to practice." Leo said in one tone and put back the earphone. Ken pouted but then smiled.

"Okay, practice! I'm going too~" Ken said. Leo rolled his eyes and ignored the younger, getting immersed into his songs. Ravi was out after getting ready. He turned around.

"See N hyung, Ken hyung?" Ravi asked. Ken turned to Ravi.

"He's bathing." Ravi nodded and walked to the kitchen. The two maknaes were fooling around while washing the dish. Ravi smiled to the sight of the two. He cleared his throat, making them turned.

"Ouh Ravi." Hongbin said. Ravi grinned.

"You two look cute together." Hongbin widened his eyes while Hyuk looked unsatisfied.

"We aren't." Hyuk said with a monotone. Ravi grinned. Hongbin felt slightly hurt with that.

"Yes, for me." Hyuk cleaned his soapy hand and walked out from the kitchen. Hongbin blinked while Ravi raised his brow.

"Hyuk, we're not finished the dish yet." Hongbin called but the maknae already got into his room. Hongbin turned to Ravi. Ravi shrugged. "Now, you better help me." Ravi pouted.

"I'm fully clothed for my schedule." Hongbin sighed.

"I will wash, you just place the clean pla

Please log in to read the full chapter