Day 30 : Last trip, last day

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

1 September 2014, 3 AM

Leo stirred from his sleep as N's alarm disturbed his deep sleep. The silent vocalist stretched his back and lazily opened his eyes, rolling on the bed to find his phone. Peeking in between the tiny slits, Leo sighed and forcefully sat up on the bed. He turned to the kids' shared bed. The two kids still slept peacefully. The vocalist let the kids to sleep more as they just slept for about three hours after the packing and such. He got up from his bed and went to N and Minhyuk. The alarm was still on. Leo rolled his eyes. How come the leader didn't hear that freaking loud alarm?

"Hakyeon. Hakyeon." Leo called the leader. N whimpered and snuggled into his thick cover. Leo sighed. "Cha Hakyeon, get up. Your alarm is ringing." N lazily reached for his phone and shut the alarm, that tanned leader was back to sleep. Leo sighed. He moved to wake Minhyuk on the upper bunk. "Minhyuk ah. Minhyuk." Luckily, that rapper was easy to get up. Minhyuk opened his eyes wider and saw Leo.

"Um, I'm awake." Minhyuk said and rubbed his eyes. He sat on his bed. Leo flashed a smile.

"It's already 3 now. We have 2 hours to get ready. You and N said that you guys wanted to make some food with the leftover. That's why I woke you up." Minhyuk nodded as he remembered the promise with N. Minhyuk looked down. Leo answered his curiosity. "The dark guy is still sleeping. You woke him up, I still need to wash up then wake up the rest." Minhyuk nodded. Leo left to the bathroom. The rapper got down the bed slowly, not wanting the kids to be awake. Once his feet touched the cold floor, he quickly attempted to wake up N. It's a bit harder than he thought but at last N was awake, still half-sleeping.

"Go and wash you face, Hakyeon. You promise with me, you want to make some food for the trip." N rubbed his eyes as he sat up on the bed.

"Right. I'm awake. Thanks, Minhyukie."

"Leo wakes me up." Minhyuk said, as a cue Leo stepped out from the bathroom.

"Thanks, Taekwoon." Leo just nodded and went out from the room, he wanted to wake up the rest. N and Minhyuk washed their face and went to make some food with the leftover ingredients in the kitchen. They wanted to empty the kitchen at least.

Leo knocked Room 1's door. The room was very dark. Leo made sure of the time again before flicking the lamp on. Peniel and Sungjae who slept on the upper bunk got the direct bright light and rolled to the wall at the same time. The silent vocalist stepped in. He called out Doojoon first. Doojoon was easily awake but the sleepy face could clearly be seen. Doojoon exhaled.

"Thanks Leo. I will get the rest." Leo nodded and left the room as Doojoon got up to wake up Sungjae who slept above him. Leo moved to the next room. Doing the same, he the light first. Yoseob was awake by the sudden light and rubbed his eyes. Leo stepped in and noticed Yoseob.

"Morning, Yoseob. It's already 3, we have about 2 hours." Leo said. Yoseob just nodded. Leo went to wake up his lover on the opposite bed from Yoseob's. "Jaehwanie." Leo patted Ken's arm. Ken whimpered and mumbled something in his sleep. A soft smile found his lips to see his boyfriend's cuteness. "Jaehwan."

"Hm...a minute." Ken mumbled slurry and snuggled into his blanket. Leo just shook his head. He turned to Yoseob who already got down the bed. Yoseob nodded, knowing he should wake them up. Leo nodded back and left the room, continuing his job to wake up the rest. He entered Room 4 first. Doing the same, he just attacked to wake up Eunkwang who already stirred from the sleep when he the light. That leader was easily awake and Leo left the rest to him. The vocalist just quickly went to the next door, just to find Hongbin already awake.

"Oh, you're up, Bin." Hongbin nodded. "I leave the rest to you." Leo said. Hongbin smiled.

"Okay, thanks for waking us up anyway, hyung." Leo nodded and walked out from the room. He went down and entered his own room, getting prepared first as the bathroom was still empty. The tanned leader and that rapper were still busied in the kitchen.

Not long after that, N told Minhyuk to get the kids awake as it's almost 4 while they're packing the food. Minhyuk nodded and left the packing to N as N also told him to get a bath first. All of them were getting by their own. When it's almost 5, everybody already prepared and started to get down their luggage and bags to the living room. Doojoon told them to gather the luggage and bags they wanted to let the managers brought to the dorm by groups. They just followed and when they're done, their managers called them to get in the van as they needed to move. All of them nodded and looked around the house.

"We gonna miss here and the memory, aren't we?" N said suddenly while they're getting out. They just smiled a bit to hear N's words.

"Totally miss it, but we will keep the memory as the best part of our life, isn't it?" Eunkwang said while squeezing Minhyuk's shoulder softly. Minhyuk smiled, understanding Eunkwang's hidden meaning. The rest smiled, knowing what Eunkwang wanted to say too.

"Well, as we're leaving, we're not forgetting our bond as family, right?" Doojoon said. They all nodded.

"Let's go, we need to move now." Hoon said. They all nodded and quickly went into the respective van. The kids went with the group who took care of them. The three vans left Heaven, the house that held their best memories. All the fights, shouts, tears and miseries, it was embedded in their heads and linked their hearts with that house. Somehow, they're able to become stronger and found their happiness, thanks to the show and Heaven.

 

 

Airport, 5.55 am

They walked out the van. All of them were a bit startled, didn't know fans did gather there in the early morning. They also dumbfounded to see the fans were around the place, chanting their names. Even though they're surprised, all of them didn't forget their fanservice and let the fans caught some cute moments of them, moreover the pairs were giving bromance moments for the fans to catch. After safely entered the waiting hall helped by the guards to make them passed easily the fans, the director came to them. "Well, I didn't expect the fans to come that much." They looked at the director. Their managers were handling the sleeping kids. Along the ride, they fell asleep. "Well, we already posted the news on the official website that you guys will have a trip to Jejudo on the last day."

"Oh. That's how they know." Junhyung croaked a comment. They just nodded.

"Okay, anyway the flight is on 7. We have some time to wait here, the crews were settling your tickets and some stuffs. So no need to worry. Just you guys can relax here for a while and made some airing time." The director gestured to three cameramen who were set to roll the camera on. The director then turned back to them. "Ah, right. The self-camera, I should collect it now." Doojoon turned to N. N nodded and took a bag, they already put all the cameras in that black bag. The director thanked them and took the bag. "Okay, so just talk about anything for the airing time. Don't worry, the editing will always be there." They nodded, the director stepped away. The camera was recording. As their managers needed to leave, N and Eunkwang took Sam and Eunhye to sleep on their lap while Yoseob was holding Taka.

"Hah, I'm glad to see fans outside." Kikwang suddenly said. Yoseob nodded. Sungjae placed his head on Peniel's shoulder. Peniel turned. He saw Sungjae was sleepy.

"Can I sleep for a while? I'm sleepy." Sungjae asked, murmuring. Peniel just smiled and adjusted Sungjae's head. Changseob who sat beside them puckered his lips.

"I hate you two." Changseob said and poked Sungjae's arm. Sungjae growled and gave a glare at the elder. Changseob raised his brow. Minhyuk sighed and face-palmed.

"Gosh, not again you two. I take back when I said I miss to see you two fought." Minhyuk rolled his eyes. Eunkwang chuckled with the rest, he patted Minhyuk's thigh.

"You know they never seriously fight. I rather call them Tom and Jerry. They're enemy but care about each other." Eunkwang said. The rest chuckled while Sungjae huffed.

"If we're that pair, then I'm Jerry because I'm smarter!" Sungjae said, peeling his head from Peniel's shoulder. His sleepiness already went away because of the topic. Changseob pouted.

"Get a mirror and fix your cockiness, ugly guy." Changseob said. Sungjae turned to Changseob with a glare. The rest chuckled again while Peniel patted his younger boyfriend's thigh, not wanting the youngest to get really mad. Sungjae hugged himself and pouted, back to Peniel's shoulder.

"Aren't you guys excited to go to Jejudo? I think I didn't go for long time already...the last time, when I was in primary school?" Ravi said after he finished his fit of laugh because of Sungjae and Changseob. N beside him nodded.

"I think I'm about the same. Hey, really. I'm excited to go for a trip anyway. Where we will be going eh?" N asked.

"Well, we just go there not long ago for Showtime." Dongwoon said. Beast nodded. Hyunseung grinned.

"This time, let's go stuffing our stomach with the best place I go last time!" Hyunseung said. Junhyung chuckled.

"You and food." Hyunseung grinned.

"I'm getting back the loss weight. Well, we're not having any comeback soon right?" Hyunseung said. Junhyung smiled.

"Okay, you must eat until you earn your chubby cheeks again."Junhyung said. Hyunseung pouted while the rest chuckled. Doojoon nodded for that suggestion.

"Right. You should do that, Seung." Doojoon said. Hyunseung rolled his eyes.

"No, I work hard to lose it!" Hyunseung said. Junhyung chuckled.

"Well, you're cuter with that." Hyunseung blushed and pushed Junhyung a bit.

"Shut up, you baby-cheek guy." They laughed while Junhyung pouted.

"What we will be doing in Jejudo, Eunkwang hyung? Did the director tells you?" Hyuk suddenly asked Eunkwang. Eunkwang shook his head.

"He said we will know when we're arrived." Eunkwang answered. Hyuk nodded.

"We gonna sleep there for the night?" Hongbin asked this time. Doojoon took a glance at the cameramen. They turned to the writer noona. She wrote something on the paper.

"Well, it seems like that. We will stay for a night." Ken said as he read the paper. He turned to Leo and whispered. 'I hope we go to the hotel and got to be roommates.' Leo blushed to the thought. Ken chuckled.

"Do you guys want to do something in Jejudo?" Hyunsik asked.

"I'm just on for eating." Hyunseung commented which made the rest chuckled. Ken put up his hand.

"Count me in, hyung." Leo looked at his boyfriend. He turned to Hyunseung.

"Be careful not to make this foodbin empty your wallet, hyung." Leo commented. Ken turned to his boyfriend and whined. They chuckled. Leo looked at him. "What? I'm saying the truth."

"Meanie." Ken pouted.

"Who's on for beach?" Ilhoon suddenly said. All the maknaes line of three group excited to hear the beach. Doojoon quickly patted Dongwoon's thigh.

"Are you okay to go to the beach? You shouldn't tire yourself." Doojoon said. Dongwoon gave a smile.

"Don't worry, I'll be careful. Besides, you will be there right?" Dongwoon flashed his best smile. Doojoon stared at him for a while. "Ayyy, hyung. Let me play in the water."

"It's a bit chilly now as we're approaching autumn...." Doojoon said in worry. Dongwoon pouted.

"Please~ hyung..." Dongwoon aegyoed. The rest just looked at the two, some were smiling. Doojoon sighed, he never can say no to that maknae's plea. Of course, he always had a soft spot for that. It wasn't shown before but now he never can refuse anymore. He exhaled before speaking.

"Fine, but don't be too excited." Dongwoon grinned.

"Thank you!" Dongwoon hugged Doojoon. Doojoon just chuckled. The rest cooed. The director was coming back.

"It's done now and we're going to go inside. The gate is opened already, let's move." The director said. N, Eunkwang and Yoseob handled the kids carefully and they all got up, following the director to the gate. They boarded the plane and settled inside together with the crews, well the business seats fully occupied by all of them and the crews. All of them were sitting in pairs including the kids. Taka was seated with Eunhye, the two fell back to sleep when they were settled on the seat. Minhyuk and Eunkwang sat on their left while N and Ravi occupied the right. Sam and Changseob were seating together at the last row of the seating which only had two two-combined seats that separated by the toilet in the middle. Changseob was protesting to sit with the sleeping Sam but they put Eunhye together and he had no partner (which he whined and called everybody's meanie), he at last sulked beside Sam behind N and Ravi. Leo and Ken occupied the seat in front of Taka-Eunhye with PenJae on their left and JunSeung on their right. KiSeob was sitting in front of JunSeung, HyukBin was in front of PenJae and HoonSik in front of Keo. DooWoon was sitting in front of KiSeob and the rest were filled by the crews.

"We're departing soon. Please fasten your seatbelt and remained at your seat until the next announcement. Thank you." The announcement heard. Changseob sighed and took out his headphones from the bag he prepared for the trip. He checked on Sam's seatbelt and also his before immersing himself into the music in his phone. He was fast asleep and didn't notice when the plane took off.

Doojoon was fastening Dongwoon's seatbelt after hearing the announcement. Dongwoon smiled warmly to small deed Doojoon did. Doojoon looked up when he felt the stare. "Why you're looking?"

"Just."

"Can't get enough of my handsomeness, huh?" Dongwoon rolled his eyes.

"I'm Son Namshin, you know." Doojoon chuckled and pinched Dongwoon's cheek lightly. The stewardess came to them as Doojoon asked for a blanket just now. He thanked the lady and covered Dongwoon's lap and stomach with the warm blanket. "Thank you."

"No need to thank me. You should stay warm." Dongwoon nodded. His hand reached for Doojoon. Their fingers intertwined and Dongwoon let his head rest on Doojoon's shoulder. The leader just smiled and gave a light kiss in the hair while his thumb lovingly caressed Dongwoon's hand. He exhaled in contentment and closed his eyes, enjoyed the moment with his precious.

The plane took off soon after. There was another announcement told them they're flying and they're allowed to unfasten their belt until the time they're landing in Jeju Island.

"Do you want to sleep?" Kikwang asked Yoseob as the vocalist kept yawning when they're seated. Yoseob rubbed his eyes.

"I want too, but I just can't sleep." Yoseob sighed while looking outside the dark. Kikwang touched Yoseob's hair, Yoseob turned and found the worried eyes. "I'm fine, don't worry."

"Well, just lean and rest. We gonna have a long day." Kikwang softly rubbed the hair. Yoseob exhaled and nodded. Kikwang made Yoseob leaning back but Yoseob stopped him and pulled up the handrest, leaving no boundaries against their seats. Kikwang raised his brow but smiled when Yoseob came closer and snuggled to him, placing his head on his chest. "You will feel pain in your back if we stay like this." Kikwang said, concerned. Yoseob just came closer.

"I want to have your warm." Yoseob murmured. He closed his eyes, enjoying the warm and also soothing heartbeat of Kikwang's. Kikwang just let out a soft chuckle.

"Arasseo. Let's stay like this for a while neh? Then you should lean back properly." Yoseob nodded. Kikwang wrapped his arms protectively around Yoseob, planting a kiss on the crown of Yoseob's. He closed his eyes, drowned into the bliss of happines.

"They're cute." Ilhoon said as he was looking at Kikwang and Yoseob. Hyunsik turned a bit to his side. He smiled to see Yoseob snuggled to Kikwang.

"Seems like Yoseob hyung really wants to be with Kikwang hyung." Ilhoon nodded. He was plugging the earphones to his phones.

"Wanna hear together?" Ilhoon asked. Hyunsik nodded and took the earpiece. They leaned back to the seat, still closed to each other, hearing the same song. Hands linked and a smile was on their face, enjoying the moment. Hyunsik tightened his hold and turned a bit to Ilhoon. Ilhoon turned as he felt the movement. "Why?"

"I just wanna stare at you." Ilhoon blushed.

"Quit it, hyung. I'm red." Ilhoon said and palmed his cheeks with his free hand. Hyunsik chuckled and shook his head. He was still staring. Ilhoon looked at him, blushing and smiling shyly. Hyunsik smiled back, they didn't need to say a word, their gaze talked all they wanted to say.

Beside the two, there's Hongbin and Hyuk. "Want some snack, Hyukkie?" Hongbin asked as he stopped the flight attendance who walked beside him with a trolley. Hyuk turned.

"Any cakes?" Hyuk asked. The lady nodded and told them the flavour. Hyuk asked for the chocolate cheesecake and orange juice while Hongbin just asked a cup of tea. The lady walked away as the two were served. Hongbin looked at Hyuk once she left.

"Seriously, Hyukie? Cake as a breakfast?" Hongbin said. Hyuk turned and raised his brow.

"What, can't I?"

"Well...It's still early morning, so..." Hyuk grinned.

"I should take advantage when N umma is not looking. So don't you dare to tell him, my handsome man." Hongbin's brow perked to hear the name. Hyuk just smiled innocently and ate his cake. Hongbin just smiled and sipped his coffee. "Do you want some?" Hyuk asked as he was feeding himself. He turned to Hongbin when Hongbin didn't answer. "Hyung?" Hyuk called when Hongbin stared at him.

"I don't have appetite." Hongbin answered. Hyuk nodded and turned back to his cake but Hongbin stopped him. Hyuk blinked when Hongbin held his chin. "Wait, you clumsy boy." Hongbin said and wiped Hyuk's side lips that smudged with the chocolate icing. Hyuk blinked and blushed. He quickly wiped his lips with his fingers. Hongbin chuckled to see Hyuk's sudden movement. It was cute to him.

"Don't laugh." Hyuk pouted and looked away, hiding his blushing face. Well, his heartbeat too. Hongbin just smiled and the icing on his thumb. Hyuk caught that at the corner of his eyes and blushed harder. His heartbeat also increased. Seeing Hyuk's stoned figure, Hongbin raised his brow.

"Hyuk ah?" Hyuk startled.

"Yes?" Hyuk didn't turn.

"Why you're so silent?" Hyuk chuckled.

"Ah, nothing." He continued to eat and flashed goofy smile to Hongbin, trying not to be seen as nervous. Hongbin just looked at him and shrugged before reaching to ruffle Hyuk's hair. Hyuk blushed again but he just smiled. 'Just a little bit, hyung.'

Behind them, Peniel and Sungjae were having a conflict. Sungjae wanted to watch some videos on Peniel's I-pad with his boyfriend but Peniel wanted to sleep and asked Sungjae to sleep too as he's the one who are sleepy at the airport just now. Sungjae whined that his sleepiness already gone when they got the plane. Peniel sighed.

"You're excited, that's why you can't sleep, eoh Jae?" Sungjae pouted and nodded. Peniel sighed again. "Okay, fine. We watch, but don't blame if I fall asleep, okay?" Sungjae nodded. Peniel took his I-pad and earphones. Sungjae already smiled again. Peniel just smiled back, well he can't say much, he would like to do anything for that smile of his boyfriend. They just enjoyed the videos Sungjae wanted to watch.

Keo on the other side was doing each other thing. Leo was reading while listening to the songs and Ken was playing games on his phones. The younger of two already knew Leo's habit in the plane, he didn't like to be disturbed. If the elder is not sleeping, then he would reading and listening his favourite songs. Ken pouted when he lost the games. "Aish, I almost beat Ravi's score." Ken mumbled to himself. Noticing Ken was talking, Leo took a glance and pulled one of the earpieces.

"What's wrong?" Ken startled when the husky voice heard, he turned to his boyfriend. Ken smiled when Leo was looking at him.

"Ah, well. Just the game, I failed to beat Ravi again." Leo just smiled and back to his book.

"You know it, Ravi is hard to beat." Leo commented and changed the page of the book. Ken sighed.

"What should I do now?" Ken was talking to himself, didn't know Leo was listening. Leo looked at Ken for a while before closing his book. Ken startled to the sound and turned, his eyes questioned Leo. Leo smiled with putting away the book and rectangle device.

"Let's catch some sleep." Ken raised his brow. Leo pulled up the handrest and patted the space, scooting closer. Ken beamed and compiled, reaching for his boyfriend's warmth. Leo sighed and hugged Ken tighter, bringing him even closer if still possible. Ken rested his body to the comforting warm of Leo. "I like this." Leo commented.

"I love it so much. You know hyung, your warmth really put me to the best sleep." Ken murmured. Leo giggled softly.

"Well, you have that effect too on me, Jaehwanie." Leo rubbed Ken's back. Ken smiled.

"Should we ask N hyung to shuffle our room in the dorm again?" Leo raised his brow and looked at Ken. Ken looked up. "Well, we're currently shared the room. But Hongbin is sleeping in between us right?" Leo blinked few times and nodded.

"Yeah, now I remember." Leo nuzzled into Ken's hair. "Well, I think N gonna moves into Ravi's room and kicked Hyuk to ours. About Hongbin, we just told him to change, well he must wants to sleep beside Hyuk rather than in between us, don't you think?" Ken thought for a while and nodded to Leo.

"So we can cuddle every night. I guess I won't have any sleepless night anymore." Leo looked at Ken. Ken smiled. "You didn't know, but I hardly can sleep at night moreover when Hongbin covered my view staring at hyung." Leo blushed.

"You..."

"Well, you always shove me away during the day. I only have the night to have a good look on you, so I just can't sleep." Leo felt bad. He planted a kiss on Ken's forehead. Ken sighed in contentment.

"I'm sorry, Jaehwanie. For hurting you." Ken shook his head.

"You're with me now, that's enough. I'm happy." Ken said. Leo stared at him for a while. "I love you, hyung."

"Love you too." They just tightened their hold with a smile tugged their lips.

Junhyung and Hyunseung on the other side were enjoying the not-so dark view outside. The sunrise already was nearing and they could see the pretty reddish colour in between the light dark sky. They were holding hands with smiles on their face. Hyunseung turned to Junhyung from the window. Junhyung looked at the pretty dancer. He raised his brow.

"Since when you realize you like me?" Hyunseung asked suddenly. Junhyung blinked, quite surprised with the sudden question. But he already used to Hyunseung's sudden bluntness. Well, this pretty guy can suddenly popped out non-related questions at times, he's the 4D. Junhyung stared at Hyunseung before starting to answer the question.

"Um, I realize I like guys when I entered high school because I attracted whenever I see charming guys. That's the turning point in my life. But I never show it because I'm ashamed, so I still pretend that I'm a straight guy and dated girls. Well, back then I never like guys for real, just a mere crush and wild imagination, yeah you know the teens' mind." Hyunseung chuckled when Junhyung blushed over his own words. Junhyung cleared his throat and continued. "But when the first time I met you back then, I was love-struck. It just happened like that, at the first I already feel something in you. I tried to ignore but it's getting stronger by time, and when I feel pain to see you so close with other but not me, I realize I fall for you, hard. I just love you like that, you can say it's love at the first sight."

Hyunseung blinked few times. He blushed a bit to the sincere confession. Junhyung looked at him. Hyunseung took a breath. "I'm thankful, Jun." Junhyung looked at him. Hyunseung smiled. "I promise to you I will reply your love soon, I don't want you be hurt

Please log in to read the full chapter