Day 13 : Beautiful Show

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

15 August 2014, 6 AM

Hyunseung rose up from the bed when his alarm rang. He turned it off and turned to his left. Junhyung was still sleeping. The dancer stretched his back with a whimper and cracking sound. The slight noise stirred the rapper from his beautiful sleep, in fact he already awake by the alarm just now; he's just lazy to get up. Junhyung turned to the side and opened his eyes. "Um, you're awake, Seung." Hyunseung turned to Junhyung.

"Um, morning." Junhyung smiled while closed his eyes, feeling so lazy to get up. "Getting into a sleep again? It's already 6." Junhyung yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Am not. And I know the time. You go and wash yourself first, I will later." Hyunseung tsked and got down the bed.

"Just sleep more, sleepyhead. We have a busy and exciting day today." Junhyung chuckled and closed his eyes again, getting to at least have some more sleep. Hyunseung shook his head and went to the bathroom. Just then, a knock on the other made Junhyung can't stay sleeping anymore.

"Junhyung, Hyunseung, it's time to wake up." Doojoon's voice heard. Junhyung groaned. The door creaked opened and the leader slipped in. "Yong Junhyung, Jang-"

"I'm awake, chincha YoonDoo. Hyunseungie is in the bathroom now." Doojoon grinned.

"Okay, get it. I'm off to the other." Doojoon walked out the room and headed to Room 2. He knocked the door while calling Kikwang and Yoseob's name. Without waiting any answer, he barged in like just now. The two were still sleeping. "Kikwang, Yoseob, get up." Doojoon patted Kikwang's arm and Yoseob's thigh on the same time. Yoseob moved in his sleep and brought his finger rubbing his eyes.

"Hmm..." Yoseob whimpered and opened his eyes. Doojoon smiled to the cute vocalist and looked at Kikwang. He sighed when Kikwang again went into his space sleep. Doojoon bent a bit and pulled away ear plug from Kikwang and started to call the younger's name again. Kikwang groaned and opened his eyes, only to see Doojoon's face. He widened his eyes in shock. Doojoon chuckled.

"There you are, come on, get up and wash yourself. We will have a good day to rock today." Doojoon said and patted Kikwang's arm before walked to the door. Yoseob went down the bed, caught Kikwang who was stiffened on his lying position.

"Kiki?"

"Neh?"

"What're you pondering at?" Kikwang blinked. Yoseob raised his brow.

"Ouh, nothing. You're going to the bathroom, right?" Yoseob nodded. "Okay, get me up when you're done." Kikwang turned his body away and pulled up his cover. Yoseob raised his brow but didn't bother to ask anything. He then left to the bathroom.

Doojoon walked down to the next room, wanted to get Eunkwang wake up early for the breakfast. Beast can't be late for today final rehearsal. He entered the room and silently walked to Eunkwang's bed. "Eunkwang ah." Doojoon called, didn't want the other roommates to get awake. Eunkwang mumbled in his sleep and pulled his cover closer. Doojoon giggled to that leader's cuteness. "Eunkwang ah, ireona. I need you to prepare the breakfast a bit early. Eunkwang ah~"

Eunkwang whimpered and lazily opened his eyes. "Um, hyung." Doojoon smiled.

"Get up now and prepare breakfast early, I'm sorry to get you up early but Beast needs to go out early." Eunkwang nodded and sat on his bed.

"Arasseo, it's fine. Thanks for getting me up anyway, hyung. I will be down soon." Doojoon nodded and left the room. Eunkwang yawned and cracked his backbone to refresh himself. His eyes landed on his group mate on the other side. His lips escaped a sigh. Yesterday confrontation entered his mind, making he slightly worried to what will happen today. He did feel bad for not noticing anything at all along the way regarding his own members moreover his favourite dongseng Ilhoon. He felt like he failed as a leader. Yesterday truth struck his mind again.

 

Yesterday, in the dining room

Eunkwang looked at the two who he asked to sit on his right side while he occupied Doojoon's seat. He did notice the intertwined hands of the two and quite of figure out something out of his instinct but he noticed something was off. "Ilhoonie." Ilhoon bit his lips and looked up to Eunkwang. "Mind to tell me what happen earlier? You and Hyunsik suddenly disappear and made all of us worried." Ilhoon looked down again, scared and didn't know how to start. Hyunsik gave a light squeeze and opened his mouth.

"Hyung, earlier it's my fau-"

"I ask Ilhoon, Hyunsik. I want some explanation from Ilhoon." Eunkwang said, cutting off Hyunsik's word. Ilhoon looked up, he quite questioned with Eunkwang's words just now. Eunkwang looked at him. "Minhyuk broke it to me. I made him, don't blame him. He was anxious and not the right mind...I feel bad for using his weaknesses but I need to know what happened behind my back and to my favourite dongseng here. I'm the big hyung, don't you deny this." Ilhoon bit his lips. Tears threatened to fall. He understood what Eunkwang means, Minhyuk had tell him about Changseob and his silent fight. But about the incident few days ago, he didn't tell Minhyuk yet and he knew that matter only Changseob and him know it.

"Eunkwang hyung."

"Ilhoon, look at me." Ilhoon did that. Eunkwang stared at him. "Don't feel afraid and let it all out. I promised to you from the first time, I will take care of you, protecting you from any pain and danger, even it's involve our friendship in line. I promised that to each one of the maknaes, you, Peniel and Sungjae. Remember?" Eunkwang said. Ilhoon's eyes blurred with tears. His tears rolled down. Hyunsik felt bad and wrapped Ilhoon into his hug. He also was curious to what happen with Ilhoon and his best friend but he chose not to ask until Ilhoon wants to tell him, and he does his part protecting his dear love. Ilhoon cried on Hyunsik's shoulder.

"Changseob hyung kept hurting me...he call me names and such. I can bear with it but it gets worst by time. I always try to stand on him, so he would stop picking on me but he doesn't. So, we keep fighting silently behind all of you. Minhyuk hyung caught it one day and asked me, I told him what's happening...because only Minhyuk hyung knows my hidden feelings." Ilhoon said with his face leaned to Hyunsik's shoulder. The shirt was drenched wet but Hyunsik was careless and rubbed Ilhoon's back. "Changseob hyung is afraid that I will take Hyunsik hyung away from him. Since...we're getting close after I Don't Know Love." Ilhoon sniffled. The two elders just stayed listening.

"These past few days...hyung began to get violent. He used tricks and get me hurt which looked like an accident. He threatened me not to tell anyone and even to stay away from Hyunsik hyung, or he will hurt me more. I...I don't want myself to hate Changseob hyung...so, I follow. I love all of you as a family and I don't want to ruin us...so, I keep a distance from Hyunsik hyung."

"So..." Hyunsik's words died there. Ilhoon looked up to Eunkwang.

"Earlier just now, Hyunsik hyung asked me why I'm avoiding him. Changseob hyung suddenly saw us...when hyung was hugging me. He was mad and slapped me for- I don't know how many times that is now. Then, I'm broken. I'm tired to put up against him, to keep myself from hating him. And there, I left." Ilhoon stopped his story. Eunkwang turned to Hyunsik.

"Before, I thought Changseob hyung likes Ilhoon. I even thought they're together. Just now, I thought Changseob hyung was mad because he was jealous...because I'm hugging the one he loves. I tried to explain things to him without a clue. He called me a jerk and pabo before left. Ravi was there...knocking some sense into me, telling that hyung likes me and probably knows Ilhoon likes me. I was dumbfounded before went to search for Ilhoon again..." Hyunsik turned to Ilhoon.

"And here we're. I promise to fix everything and treat him well." Ilhoon flashed a smile. Hyunsik wiped the remaining tears on Ilhoon's cheeks and turned to Eunkwang. "Hyung, I hope you accept us together and help me about Changseob hyung." Eunkwang looked at the two. He sighed.

"I'm okay with you two together and proud that you're willing to tell me about your official relationship now, not like certain someone..." Ilhoon and Hyunsik raised their brows to Eunkwang's last words. Eunkwang grinned and shook his head. "Okay, well. Changseob. You know that troublemaker well, right? Moreover you, Hyunsik." Hyunsik sighed and nodded.

"I know he's stubborn."

"Exactly there, man. He's too stubborn, to my distaste. I didn't know that he has a feeling for you, his best friend. But there's something that had been keeping for long from him." Ilhoon looked at Eunkwang with questions. Hyunsik stared at the leader.

"I'm closed with his mother, you know that?" The two nodded. Eunkwang exhaled. "You keep this secret, I'm going to tell you because I think it will help you two." Eunkwang said. HoonSik said their promise. Eunkwang looked at them before saying the next sentence.

'Changseob already engaged to someone. To someone that we all know.' Hyunsik and Ilhoon stared at Eunkwang with wide eyes.

 

Eunkwang went down the stairs after he washed his face. He went straight into the kitchen and prepared some simple but heavy breakfast for all of them. He also didn't forget to prepare Sam's toast like usual. While he was busying done things in the kitchen, N came in with his phone on the hand and greeted Eunkwang a good morning.

"Ouh, morning N." N nodded as a response.

"The concert is today right?" Eunkwang took a glance before nodded. N sighed.

"I guess I can't go. I have a filming today." Eunkwang turned.

"Taka?" N shook his head.

"I checked his but no, he doesn't have it."

"Sam has schedule during the time, who will go?" Eunkwang asked and got back to his cooking.

"Ouh, his schedule canceled today. He will go to the concert, make sure to bring him." Eunkwang just nodded.

"Are you leaving earlier?" N smiled.

"After lunch. Aww, it's so bad I can't attend Beautiful Show." Eunkwang just smiled. N started to help Eunkwang with the food while talking about not-so-important things. N wanted to ask about yesterday but he better not as he can see Eunkwang avoided that. The breakfast done when the clock almost strike 7. Everybody came down to eat together. N can see Changseob changed over the night. He also found Ilhoon and Hyunsik were fine. Eunkwang noticed that as well, also Minhyuk.

Ravi wanted to ease the silent air and asked Beast about the concert today. Doojoon told them to come and watch, it will be better. N whined when he told he can't go and Sam will replace him instead. Sam scoffed and groaned, protesting but he didn't utter a word. Doojoon teased N for unable to come. Some of them laughed a bit to see N's cute ranting. Ravi was admiring him like always with Hongbin rolled his eyes to notice Ravi. Hyuk was looking down saw what's in Ravi's eyes. Leo caught Hyuk's sadness and can't help it but feel bad. Ken poked his side, making the paler guy turned. Ken pouted.

"I'm just worried as a hyung, love." Leo whispered next to Ken's ears, making the younger blushed a deep red. Luckily no one paid attention to him or he will be bombarded with questions. He pinched Leo's arm lightly and the elder beamed. N noticed that and smiled, happy for the two. That leader caught Ravi's intense gaze but he shrugged it off as Doojoon pulled everybody's attention to him.

"You guys know our concert is for two days. The ticket I give is for both day. So if you wanna come tomorrow also..."

"We will!" Sungjae and Peniel piped in. Beast chuckled and the other smiled.

"Thanks. Just wanna tell you that only." Doojoon said. All of them smiled.

"So, I hope I can go tomorrow." N said suddenly. Doojoon grinned.

"See you tomorrow then. Because we won't be home tonight." Doojoon announced. N smiled.

"Arasseo, fighting hyung!" N said. Beast nodded. They finished the breakfast after that. Beast quickly left for their rehearsal, leaving the others in the house. Eunhye and Sam didn't have their lessons today while Taka's teacher will come today for covering up his previous lessons that he missed this whole week. The others just bothered to do their own things. VIXX together with Taka were upstairs, wanted to play Jenga that N bought yesterday. Well, that leader is really random. Eunhye was in her room, watching her favourite drama that she missed this whole week on Minhyuk's laptop (that umma makes sure he recorded or downloaded each Eunhye's favourite drama so the girl won't be sulking). Sam like usual shut his world alone in the room. Eunkwang came to the living room from the kitchen and sat on the couch, beside Minhyuk. The leader moved closer to the umma, in fact he can't see the others around, wondering where they were. But he was glad they're alone in the living room right now anyway. Minhyuk turned to him.

"Give some space." Minhyuk grunted and glared at Eunkwang. Eunkwang pouted, he knew that squirrel was mad with him regarding yesterday. About him using some tricks to make Minhyuk spilt out the beans regarding Ilhoon. Eunkwang didn't move away and smiled to the younger. Minhyuk squinted his eyes and looked away, trying not to have an eye contact. Eunkwang chuckled.

"I talked with them." Minhyuk stiffened. He slowly turned back to Eunkwang. "Hyunsik and Ilhoon."

"So?" Minhyuk turned serious, completely forgotten his anger with Eunkwang.

"They're official." Minhyuk widened his eyes before squealing. Eunkwang raised his brow.

"Chincha? Yes! Finally~~" Minhyuk giggled and fangirling over the news. Eunkwang broke a smile and chuckled to Minhyuk's cuteness. He cleared his throat, turning to be serious.

"You're too excited...don't you forget something?" Minhyuk slowed down his excitement and looked down. He sighed. Eunkwang took a breath. "What we can do about him?" Minhyuk let out a sigh.

"I dunno. I know him exactly, he's stubborn and unpredictable. I bet..."

"By priority, we need to keep this as a secret from him for a while." Minhyuk nodded. "Poor Ilhoonie, I don't know that happened." Minhyuk looked at Eunkwang.

"Is there something I don't know that you know?" Eunkwang looked at Minhyuk. He flashed a smile and shook his head. He didn't want Minhyuk to know about the violence, he knew Minhyuk. The one that will do anything if someone hurts his beloved. The maknae line is precious to the umma, he can guess Minhyuk will pay Changseob back the same he did to Ilhoon if that umma knew the matter. Eunkwang didn't want that to happen and he was sure it was one of the reasons why Ilhoon didn't tell him.

"What we can do? I don't have idea." Minhyuk said. Eunkwang exhaled. While they were in silence, Hyunsik and Ilhoon came to the living room as they were searching for Eunkwang.

"Hyung." Eunkwang and Minhyuk turned. Minhyuk smiled to the two and opened his arms, calling for Ilhoon. Ilhoon smiled and went to Minhyuk, hugging the elder. Minhyuk sighed in contentment to see Ilhoon's smile. It's better for now. Hyunsik came to sit together.

"Enough of hugging. Why you're here, anything?" Eunkwang said while eyeing the hugging guys. Hyunsik chuckled to see jealousy in Eunkwang's eyes while Ilhoon not-so-innocently turned to Eunkwang with a look. Eunkwang rolled his eyes and turned to Hyunsik. Hyunsik smiled.

"Um, we thought of something." Hyunsik said. The two eldest looked at him. Hyunsik smiled. "Let's hook him together with the fiancee." Eunkwang looked at Hyunsik with a glare. Minhyuk wrinkled and looked at the two.

"Hook him? Fiancee? Who have fiancee? Uh?" Minhyuk bombarded with questions. Eunkwang face-palmed and looked around. Luckily there's no one listening and other BTOB members were nowhere to be found.

"Before I answer that, where's PenJae and Changseob?" Eunkwang asked, out of security. Ilhoon pointed up.

"With VIXX members." Eunkwang nodded. He got up and motioned them to follow him. They all got up and followed Eunkwang to the yard. Eunkwang made sure no one was there so no one will be eavesdropping. Minhyuk wrinkled to see Eunkwang's behaviour.

"What the hell you're doing, Eunkwang?" Eunkwang didn't answer and glared at Hyunsik.

"That's a secret and don't openly say that thing." Hyunsik scratched his hair.

"Mianne."

"Ahem!" They turned to Minhyuk. "At last, mind to explain now?" Eunkwang sighed. Hyunsik sent an apologetic look while Ilhoon just stayed silent. Eunkwang leaned closer to Minhyuk. Minhyuk blushed. "Y-yah." Hyunsik and Ilhoon almost chuckled to Minhyuk's stuttering. Eunkwang sighed and whispered to Minhyuk about the secret. Minhyuk blinked, in between daze and shock. He heard each of Eunkwang's words but on the same time, he was in daze to feel Eunkwang's breath trickled his neck.

"I didn't hear it wrong, right?" Eunkwang nodded. "Then?"

"It's too bad that he has a feeling for someone else..." Eunkwang looked at Hyunsik. Hyunsik smiled bitterly.

"We should help his fiancee to get his heart, that's it. In the meanwhile, you two." Minhyuk turned to the two younger. "Keep your relationship as a secret from the others." They just nodded and didn't surprise the umma knew about them, appa must be telling him. "Now, mind to tell me who is his fiancee?" Minhyuk turned to Eunkwang. Eunkwang rubbed his nape.

"Tell us." Ilhoon asked. Minhyuk wrinkled.

"Wait you guys don't know?" Minhyuk asked.

"Hyung just tell us that he engaged but not telling us who." Hyunsik answered. Eunkwang looked at each of them and motioned them to come closer. They got closer and Eunkwang whispered a name. Minhyuk startled, Ilhoon and Hyunsik looked at each other. They were shocked.

 

 

Ilsan KINTEX

"Good luck! Baby, good luck to you~" 

Beast was on their dry rehearsal before the actual concert is happening. They were dancing and checking everything to perfection for their fans. The music stopped as Doojoon signaled a break to the technicians.

"The lyrics are delayed. Not in sync." Doojoon told them in the loud voice. The nodded and fixed the problem. The boys had a break and gulped down some water. Doojoon turned to his group members. "You guys are fine?" They nodded.

"Still on." Junhyung said.

"Not dead yet." Hyunseung joked. They chuckled. Doojoon smiled, he likes it. It's still normal and he hope there's no storm came to them.

Or not.

"Oppa~~" From the below, a girl waved her hands excitedly. Beast noticed and turned. They all were shocked for a while to see she's here.

"Oh, Hyuna yah~" Hyunseung cooed and walked to the edge of the stage, crouching down. Hyuna grinned and batted her eyelashes. "You're so early here?"

"Ahahaha, I have schedule around here and ended early so I came. I will be watching soon, so fighting oppa." Hyuna said cutely. Junhyung shot a glare to them from far. He grunted silently. Doojoon heard that and turned to his best friend.

"Jun."

Please log in to read the full chapter