Day 15 : Short vacation

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

17 August 2014, 6 AM

Minhyuk rubbed his cheek and eyes as he suddenly awake in the morning. He reached for his phone and just noticed it's already 6 am. After coming back from the concert yesterday with Beast also coming along, all of them just went to sleep as everybody is tired. Chanhee was fetched by his manager after the concert. When they came home, Ravi and Hyuk already went to sleep, leaving Hongbin waited for them.

Minhyuk rolled his body and turned to the other side, looking in dark. From a slow sound, he noticed one of the kids was tossing around on the bed. Minhyuk wrinkled and sat up, trying to see more clearly. He noticed Sam was moving in his sleep, like having a nightmare. Taka didn't awake by that, thankfully. Minhyuk carefully got down his bed, not wanting to wake anyone and reached Sam. As he moved closer, he heard the faint whimper of the boy. Minhyuk knelt beside the bed and touched Sam's hand. "Sam?"

Minhyuk touched the forehead, it was sweaty. He ruffled the boy's bang and soothed the boy while trying to wake him up. "Shhh, it's fine. Wake up, Sam. It's just a nightmare." Sam frowned in his sleep and bit his bottom lips. Minhyuk tried to wake him as the biting became too hard. Just out of sudden, Sam opened his eyes wide. "Hyung is here, don't be afraid." Minhyuk whispered. Fast to register the surrounding, Sam turned to Minhyuk. Minhyuk gave a smile. Sam pulled for a hug, making Minhyuk stunned but he was fast to recover and patted Sam's back, soothing the younger. Sam bit his lips and his tears fell.

"It's okay, it's just a nightmare. Okay?" Sam didn't say anything just hugged Minhyuk tighter. Minhyuk smiled. "Do you want to sleep some more? Because it's Sunday, and as I remember you don't have schedule." Minhyuk said while patting the boy. Sam shook his head as he was afraid to fall asleep again. Minhyuk took a breath.

"Then, let's go wash face. You can accompany me cooking today, I have to replace Doojoon hyung for today." Minhyuk said as he remembered Doojoon asked someone to replace him today as he was afraid he won't be awake early, just in case. Sam nodded slowly and released the hug. Minhyuk smiled and held out his hand. Sam took it and got down his bed. Minhyuk smiled and they went to the bathroom together.

As they're finished, Minhyuk and Sam came out from their room together. Minhyuk went to the kitchen, Sam followed. The umma was thinking the menu while Sam awkwardly standing in the middle of the kitchen. Minhyuk turned to Sam. Sam startled. "What do you I should cook today? Because I already cook for yesterday." Minhyuk sighed. Sam shrugged. Minhyuk pouted. "Come here." Sam blinked. Minhyuk grinned and picked up the boy. Sam shrieked but Minhyuk was fast to cup his mouth.

"Shh, it's still early. Don't wake the others yet." Sam blinked while looking at Minhyuk. Minhyuk chuckled and placed Sam on the counter, nearby his working place. Sam raised his brow. "Well, you see there's no seat here and I don't want you to stand all the time." Sam just nodded. Minhyuk smiled, he liked it when Sam is all this obedient boy. Hope Sam will change a bit soon, before their show ended. Minhyuk looked into the fridge and thought for a while.

"Should I cook something with soup today..." Minhyuk talked to himself. Sam just looked around the kitchen. "Sam." Sam turned to Minhyuk who turned to him. "Do you want to eat something else? Well, you always have your toast and..."

"No, I will stick with my toast." Minhyuk sighed and nodded.

"Okay. I just can make seaweed soup as not much ingredient left. Someone is forget to do grocery shopping." Minhyuk rolled his eyes and took out ingredient he needed. "Ugh, no one is celebrating birthday today tho." Minhyuk said and began to cook. Sam just watched from a side. Minhyuk absorbed into his cooking. Silence was accompanied the kitchen till Minhyuk broke it. "Are you feeling okay, Sam? I mean..."

"It's just a terrible nightmare, I don't care and affected." Sam said and folded his arms, slowly changing to the usual his coldness. Minhyuk just nodded. He stirred the soup in the pot. "Minhyuk h-hyung." Sam called. Minhyuk answered him with a hum.

"Is it stupid to like someone that you know that person won't like you back?" Minhyuk turned to Sam. Sam was looking down, avoiding eye contact. Minhyuk was a bit shocked to that question.

"Um? You know, feeling can't be stop or alter or control. You fall for someone, you can't control it." Minhyuk said. He turned back to the pot. "Do you like someone, Sam?"

"No, it's just I see people around me." Minhyuk raised his brow.

"And who is it?" Minhyuk asked while turning. Sam didn't look up.

"Someone you don't know." Minhyuk looked at him before turning off the gas as the soup finished. The ding sound from the rice cooker made Minhyuk walked few steps away from Sam. But he continued the conversation.

"Okay, I take that." Minhyuk said as he took out the rice. "But, remember. It's not stupid liking someone, if you like that person so much, you should try to get that person. Unless that person is already in relationship, so don't ruin other's relationship and pray for their happiness. You will find someone else, just believe in that even though it's a bit hurt but that's the way." Minhyuk said and turned. Sam was looking up to him. Minhyuk smiled. He continued to prepare the breakfast. The silence filled the kitchen again.

"Morning!" Sungjae came into the kitchen. Minhyuk smiled and turned.

"Only you awake, maknae?" Sungjae shook his head.

"Almost all of them already wake up and are getting prepared now. I'm done first so want to come and help. Hi, Sam." Sam didn't answer but abruptly went down the counter. Minhyuk looked at the boy.

"Aish, it's dangerous Sam."

"I don't care and I'm fine." Sam walked to the door but stopped. " Gomawo, hyung." He left after the whisper. Minhyuk smiled, he was happy. Sungjae looked at Minhyuk with question. Minhyuk just smiled and gestured Sungjae to help prepare the table. Sungjae just nodded slightly and moved.

 

 

"It's holiday~ we should have some relaxing time!" Ken hyped up after they were gathering at the living room as they finished the breakfast. Leo just looked at his lover with a poker face. Ken grinned and poked Leo's cheek. "LeoLeo hyung likes it~" Leo groaned and pushed Ken's finger away. Ken chuckled. N just smiled to see the two but died down as his eyes met Ravi's. Ravi stared at him intensely.

"Let's go out for an outing then?" Kikwang said. They turned to Kikwang. Kikwang grinned. Just then, a toy car was coming to their direction. Yoseob clicked his tongue.

"Mission is coming..." Yoseob said. They all just chuckled to hear an annoyed tone in Yoseob's voice. Dongwoon picked a card stuck on top of the car. He opened the card and grinned.

"I think we will love this mission." They raised their brows to Dongwoon's word. Dongwoon grinned and read the card. "24 hour mission : Unplanned train holiday. You guys will travel by train and will play games at certain stops. The destination is a beach. Big surprise is waiting." Most of them cheered.

"Train? Wow, I suddenly remember Runningman." Hyuk said. Doojoon chuckled and eyed the writer noona behind the camera.

"I bet they're all Runningman fans." The writers chuckled. Hyuk blinked.

"Chincha? Me too!" Hyuk jumped in happiness. They all chuckled to the childish Hyuk. "Assa, this is the best anyway. We're going to the beach!" Hyuk hyped up. Ken joined with his high-pitched excited voice. Leo face-palmed and pulled the younger to stay calm but N made it worse as the leader also excited to mention the beach. BTOB and Beast just chuckled to see the three excited members and soon joined by BTOB's maknaes line. The house became noisy for a while as the kids heard about the beach and Taka was excited, adding the noise before the director told them to get ready. They dismissed and went to pack their things. Minhyuk helped Eunhye to pack things while N took care of the other two boys. While preparing, Leo noticed the sad look on Sam's face. As the boy went out to the living room leaving his packing to N (N monopolized the job), Leo came out after as he's done. Taka saw Leo's going after Sam and he hoped Leo can help as he also noticed Sam's mood. Leo took a seat beside Sam.

"Sam?" Sam turned. Leo smiled. "Are you okay?" Sam just looked away. "Anything I can help?"

"Nothing." Sam answered a short one. Leo looked at the younger.

"You have problem and look upset since yesterday." Sam hid his face as he remembered yesterday event. He blushed to remember he cried in Leo's hug. Leo placed a hand behind Sam's back and patted it softly. Sam stiffened but didn't push the hand away. He noticed, he didn't push Leo like usual which he knew he's changing. Before, he didn't want to have anything related to Leo because Leo knows him too much (as Leo said they're similar and he can't deny Leo always hit the right spot in him) but he's slowly accepting Leo around him, as Leo kept being with him and even see him crying. He noticed Leo didn't push him to tell but just accompanied him. Leo pulled something from his pocket. "Here."

Sam turned to look at Leo's hand. His eyes widened and looked up to Leo. Leo smiled. "It's mine, just like a miracle we have almost the same model and yet colour. Yours is a newer model than mine." Leo placed his Ipod in Sam's hand. "Use it, I know some of your upset feeling came from this. You can have it, I have my phone." Leo said. Sam stared at him. He ruffled Sam's hair. Sam looked down to the Ipod in his hand.

"I don't know what song you like, but your manager said you often heard instrumental song or piano plays. So I filled it up with what I have. If you want more, you just can use my laptop later." Leo said. Sam looked up to him again.

"You..."

"Just take it like a present. Okay?" Sam blinked and stared at Leo. He shook his head.

"No, no. Not present." Leo noticed Sam's face changed darker. He wrinkled.

"Er, okay. I lent to you?" Sam looked up.

"I...Just it's okay, hyung. I don't need this." Sam got up and placed back the Ipod. Sam walked away but he whispered some words. "I'm thankful for your care, but I don't want to have that thing." Sam went out. Leo blinked, raising his brow. 'Is it his Ipod is given by someone as present?' Leo asked himself as he rethought on Sam's words.

 

 

The three group were taken to the nearest train station. The writer noona explained to them about the games. The groups were listening while the kids just stayed around, not really listening moreover Sam. They then got into the train and started their journey. As mentioned by the writer noona, they invited two guests to become one day MC for their mission. All the games on the train will be conducted by the MC. They were waiting for the guests to make their appearance while the maknae staffs asked the groups what they want to eat. They ate first after the food is ready, an early lunch.

"Annyeong~" They all looked up to the familiar voices.

"Aiiihhh..." / "Yeay~" The reaction from the group.

"Aigoo, I thought someone that really a MC." Hyunseung commented. A slap on the back of his head made him winced. "Yah, Kim Hyuna!" The girl stuck out her tongue and back to her partner. Junhyung didn't look please to see that girl there.

"Okay, we're your MC for today, so behave oppas~" Hyuna winked with her aegyo. The boys (except Leo and Junhyung) smiled to the aegyo. Just if all of them are straight...

"Annyeonghaseyeo, we're MC for today. I'm Apink Chorong." Chorong officially made the greeting to the camera and bowed slightly with her bright smile. Hyuna smiled to the camera.

"And I'm Hyuna~ see to meet you all." Hyuna waved cutely to the camera. Chorong just smiled.

"So sunbae, isn't we need to start right now..." Chorong asked while looking at her cue card. Hyuna smiled.

"Don't get mistaken, I'm younger than Chorong unnie, but unnie refuse to admit..." Hyuna pouted. Chorong panicked.

"Ah, it's not like that!" Hyuna chuckled.

"Just kidding around, unnie. Well, both of us is not really good becoming MC and I don't know why we're here too." Hyuna looked at them. Hyunseung looked at her. Hyuna grinned. "But I like it anyway. So, you wanna start now? Ready, oppa?" Hyuna said and straightly looked at Hyunseung. Hyunseung blinked and shrugged. Junhyung scoffed lowly, hating that Hyuna obviously was flirting with Hyunseung.

"Do we have option to start the game late?" Yoseob asked. Hyuna grinned.

"No."

 Hyunseung groaned. "Good question, Hyuna." Hyuna chuckled.

"Arasseo, Chorong unnie will explain the game." Hyuna said and turned to Chorong. Chorong nodded and read the lines on the script. They just heard to it calmly.

"Ah, so people lost at the stop will have to ride the next train?" Eunkwang asked. Chorong nodded.

"Ahh, writer noona. You're really a fans of Runningman." Hyuk said. They chuckled.

"Okay, attention please. So we will be arriving at the first stop in 20 minutes." Hyuna said. They looked at her. Chorong smiled. "So we will play a short game in the train, filling up the time."

"Yup, and it will be quiz game." Chorong added. They just nodded. "So we will have battle by group. The kids will be grouped by who is taking care of them." Sam just ignored what's happening but he's already sitting with Keo, Eunhye moved to sit with Eunkwang and Minhyuk while Taka went to Doojoon from his seat with Eunhye. The two girls nodded and Hyuna gave the cue to Chorong. "Um, just a simple question. But the team who win this game will be excluded from elimination at the stop we're heading. Just one win, one exclusion." They nodded.

"So this is a quiz game, about your opponent. Shout your group name to answer the question, okay?" They nodded to Hyuna's words. "So let's start with the senior." Hyuna turned to Beast and read the question. "This question is about VIXX." Beast sighed. Hyuna raised her brow.

"We're not really know in depth about VIXX." Kikwang said. Hyuna formed an O.

"Writer unnie did this..." Hyuna turned to the writer. Beast turned. The writer shrugged. "Okay, anyway. Here's the question." Hyuna gained back the attention. "VIXX formed from a pre-debut reality show named 'MyDol'. How many trainees are there in the program from the start competing to the group debut?"

"Ah, this is hard!" Dongwoon said. Hyuna shrugged. "Hyungs~ Do you know this?" Beast shook their heads. BTOB whispered among themselves, as they're confused with the number also. VIXX looked at each other.

"Make a random guess, oppa." Hyuna said. Junhyung turned to VIXX.

"Some clue guys? Maybe range of number?" Junhyung asked. VIXX turned to N. N blinked and thought for a while.

"More than our members but less than total of our three groups here?" N said. Junhyung turned to them.

"Any guess?"

"Beast. 11?" Yoseob said a wild guess. Hyuna shook her head. VIXX just grinned.

"Beast. 12?" Hyunseung tried to guess. Hyuna shook her head again.

"Beast. 10." Taka piped up. Hyuna grinned.

"Correct answer!" Beast blinked and turned to Taka. Taka grinned.

"Random guess~" Beast chuckled and thanked the boy. Chorong noted that Beast got one point and Hyuna continued with BTOB.

"Question on Beast. As you guys know Beast for long, I think writer unnie purposely assigned this question." Hyuna commented. BTOB raised their brow. "Which member that Hyunseung oppa thought is the most handsome?"

"BTOB. Dongwoon hyung." Sungjae answered. Hyuna declared it as correct. They cheered.

"That's easy. Everyone will say Dongwoon hyung is the most handsome." Ravi protested. Sungjae shook his head.

"I think hyung is more handsome!" Sungjae retorted, making Ravi flustered and grinned a bit stupidly.

"Chincha?" Beast booed him and Hyuna turned the attention to VIXX.

"Question about Beast."

"Our writer noona is so cheeky." N commented. They chuckled. Hyuna continued to read the question.

"Each Beast members have different colour of toothbrush, and blank likes to rearrange them according to rainbow colour. That blank is?" Hyuna looked at VIXX. BTOB ahhed as they knew the answer. Beast chuckled to remember that facts.

"It's not happening anymore as we didn't stay in the same dorm anymore." Doojoon commented.

"Yeah, Seobie hyung and Junnie hyung have their own apartments." Dongwoon said. N looked at them.

"Ahh, then it must be the one who live alone." N said. Hyuk turned to the leader.

"Why?" N grinned.

"Well, if it stops after they didn't stay in the same dorm, so must be the one who was out. Because as I know, the other 4 hyungs are staying together." N deduced. Doojoon chuckled.

"Have a guess then." Kikwang said. N looked at s. Ken put up his hand.

"VIXX. Junhyung hyung." Ken answered. All of them turned to Ken. Hyuna declared it as the correct answer.

"How did you know?" Junhyung asked. Ken grinned.

"I come across once that hyung is too caring about toilet's hygiene and I think as hyung is umma of Beast, doesn't that habit apply on him?" Ken said. Junhyung chuckled. Doojoon guffawed.

"So, we move on. This time, it is an open question, as we have 5 minutes more. So the group gets this right will win the quiz game and received the exclusion." Hyuna said and looked on the question. "In a interview, Eunhye mentioned about her ideal type and mentioned a name. Who is it?" The three groups turned to Eunhye. Eunhye blinked.

"Uh? A question about me?" Eunhye asked. Hyuna nodded. "That interview, the one for the voice-dubbing eh?" Hyuna nodded again.

"Can Taka answer?" Taka asked. Hyuna looked at the kid.

"Whisper to me first?" Taka went to Hyuna and whispered. Hyuna smiled. "Okay, the kids can't answer, just oppas~" Hyuna said. Beast groaned.

"Give some clues." Hongbin asked. Hyuna turned to Eunhye. Eunhye blinked.

"Um, he's an actor also a singer and handsome." Eunhye said. Sungjae raised his brow.

"Oh, singer? Almost mention that name..." Sungjae said. Eunhye turned to him. Sungjae grinned.

"BTOB." Ilhoon put up his hand. They turned to him. "Park Yoochun sunbaenim?"

"Nope." Hyuna said. They sighed, Sungjae looked disappointed as it was the closest one to his first guess.

"VIXX." Ravi tried. "Singer and handsome, isn't it Lee Seunggi sunbaenim?"

"Wrong again."

"Beast." Kikwang answered. "Bi sunbaenim?"

"Sorry, oppa." They took some silence to find an answer.

"Ah! VIXX!" Hyuk quickly put up his hand. "Seo Inguk sunbaenim." Hyuna looked at him. She smiled.

"Correct." Hyuk grinned and VIXX cheered. Beast and BTOB turned to Eunhye.

"Seo Inguk?" Eunhye grinned.

"He's funny and I love to see him acting in Reply 1997." Eunkwang clicked his tongue.

"But that's an acting?" Eunkwang said.

"I meet him once, oppa. And-"

"We're in the same company, so we know about Inguk hyung a bit. I think it's not that weird Eunhye likes sunbaenim." N commented. Beast and BTOB turned to N.

"Haha, not that we're against that, Inguk sunbaenim is jjang anyway. But it was a shock to know Eunhye likes sunbae." Minhyuk said. They just shrugged and Hyuna announced that they're arriving and VIXX members are excluded from the elimination.

"So we have 10 minutes here, and the first game is rock-paper-scissors. As VIXX excluded, the battle is between BTOB and Beast. We will leave 2 people from the losing group. Understand, oppa?" Hyuna asked. They just nodded. Beast picked Yoseob as first representative while BTOB sent their maknae. Sungjae was piped up not to get left at this point so he worked hard to win. Yoseob won Sungjae after the two draws and Hyunsik was up. Yoseob won second time and Eunkwang took place. The leader won Yoseob and Hyunseung replaced. Eunkwang won again and met Doojoon as opponent.

"Leader's match!" They cheered and the two played at instance, didn't want to drag more time. Doojoon won and Minhyuk replaced Eunkwang. After a draw, Minhyuk won.

"We're left with Junhyung, Kikwang and Dongwoon on Beast's side while BTOB still have Ilhoon, Peniel and Changseob." Chorong commented and Junhyung was up to go against Minhyuk. They kept getting draw and on the fifth round, Junhyung won. "Aigoo, we needed to go on fast, the time is almost up." Ilhoon was put against Junhyung.

"Oh, Doppelganger." Hyuna said.

"Son, son." Eunkwang said. Junhyung sent a glare together with Ilhoon. "It's the same."

"Eunkwang hyung!" They're all chuckling and then Junhyung quickly pulled Ilhoon to begin the game. After three draws, Ilhoon won. "Dongwoon hyung, come, come." Ilhoon called. Dongwoon rolled his eyes and quickly got over the game. Ilhoon won again.

"Yeay~ Ilhoon ah, neol jjang!" Eunkwang said excitedly. Ilhoon just smiled.

"Okay, the almost last round. If Kikwang lost, then Beast lost. If not, we will have to see the next round."

"Let's finish this up, hyung." Ilhoon said to Kikwang. Kikwang shrugged. Beast gave courage to the ace and the battle began. The tense could be felt as Ilhoon and Kikwang kept getting draw. But it wasn't dragged much as on the sixth round, Kikwang lost. BTOB jumped in happiness and went to hug Ilhoon.

"Yeay~" The seven guys ran off to the train quickly, together with VIXX. "See you later hyung deul!"

​"Aish those kids." Doojoon said while shooking his head. Hyuna looked at them.

"So who will be left?"

"Definitely Kikwang." Junhyung pointed Kikwang. Kikwang wrinkled.

"Ahh, wae?!"

"You make us lost." Kikwang pouted. He wanted to retort but he realized his mistake too.

"Who's the another one?" Hyuna asked. Doojoon looked at them.

"Just let me." Dongwoon volunteered. Doojoon turned at that maknae. Somehow he felt angry.

"No, we should put Hyunseung." Doojoon retorted. Hyunseung raised his brow.

"Ah, wae?"

"You didn't win, that's why." Junhyung said. Doojoon grinned.

"Yup we're sending the ones who didn't win onc

Please log in to read the full chapter