Day 29 : Solution

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

31 August 2014, 6 AM

Doojoon got up very early the next day and went down to make the breakfast. When he was awake, he felt his head dizzy a bit but fought against it and pushed himself to make the breakfast. Somehow, he knew this is the last breakfast he will make for the rest. While he was making the breakfast, a very simple one, someone came into the kitchen. "Hyung." Doojoon jolted and turned. He took a breath.

"Gosh, I'm shocked." Doojoon was about to rant but seeing the face, he quickly went to the maknae. "Are you okay Woonie?" Dongwoon sighed.

"I'm up because of the nauseous again." Dongwoon said, leaning against the door frame. Doojoon looked at the maknae.

"Did it already happen before?" Dongwoon nodded.

"Yesterday, it started yesterday morning." Doojoon exhaled. He took a bottle of water and assisted Dongwoon to the living room, leaving his cooking for a while. He made the maknae sat and gave the water. Dongwoon took it and gulped down some, relieving his uncomfortable throat. "Aren't you cooking?"

"I am. But I'm worried. Are you really fine?" Dongwoon smiled a bit.

"I'm fine. It's just I'm tired and the nauseous, that's all." Doojoon touched Dongwoon's hand.

"Lay on the couch, stay here so I can reach you easily. Call me if you need anything, we don't have schedule today. You remember right the CEO wants to meet us?" Dongwoon nodded. "If you're not well, you can stay home. I will just go with the rest." Dongwoon shook his head.

"I need to meet him too, hyung." Doojoon exhaled. He ruffled Dongwoon's hair.

"Arasseo, call me if you need anything. I need to prepare breakfast." Doojoon said and lay Dongwoon on the couch. Dongwoon smiled, liking the treat he was given. When Doojoon was about to leave, Dongwoon grabbed his arm. Doojoon turned.

"What are you cooking?" Doojoon smiled.

"Why? Are you afraid about your nauseous?" Dongwoon nodded. Doojoon smiled, Minhyuk's word after they explained to the rest yesterday came into his mind.

"It's fascinating. Dongwoon's pregnancy is already a miracle, but remembering the incident this morning....awww, you two are match from heaven! So cute and lucky." Minhyuk squealed. Doojoon looked at him. The rapper continued. "Well, I once heard if the husband get nauseous during the wife's pregnancy, they're match from heaven. Well, you two shared it, so it must you two are destined to be together." Minhyuk's words made the two blushed. The rest cooed while the rest of Beast just smiled.

"Don't worry Woonie. We share it, so if I get nauseous...I will be able to know what will make you feel nauseous too." Dongwoon smiled. Doojoon smiled back. "Hum, I wish I get the morning sickness instead. So you don't have to suffer."

"No, I don't want that. I make your life hard enough." Dongwoon shook his head and said. Doojoon smiled.

"You aren't. I will leave for a while, neh?" Dongwoon nodded. Doojoon gave a kiss on his forehead before leaving into the kitchen. Dongwoon just smiled, a faint blush appeared on his cheeks. He closed his eyes, trying to catch a sleep again. Doojoon busied himself in the kitchen, preparing Korean pancake and also strawberry toast for Sam. Luckily, he didn't get nauseous along the way making breakfast for the rest.

The other guys woke up one by one. Beast was free that day as they needed to have a meeting with the CEO again, this time with the present of two. Yesterday, after Hoon told the CEO and rest of Beast about Dongwoon, they were totally in shock except Kikwang who already predicted that. The CEO told them he will cancel tomorrow's schedule and he needed to discuss more things with the management team also deciding about the breaking plan. The man told them to meet him after lunch today. For VIXX, only N had schedule and for BTOB, Hyunsik and Ilhoon had schedule together. The rest also the kids were free and Eunkwang already suggested to the director that they should make another outside recording. The director agreed and already planned something for them.

N came out from his room as he already got fully prepared as he's leaving soon after the breakfast. He saw Dongwoon slept on the couch. Minhyuk who was came out after him nudged that VIXX leader. "Yah, what are you staring?" Minhyuk said, placing his arm around N's shoulder. N smiled and pointed to Dongwoon. Minhyuk turned, his lips formed a smile. "I'm happy for him."

"Hum, yeah. He's a lucky guy. Having a opportunity bearing a child...that's very fascinating." Minhyuk nodded to N's words.

"I envy him." N turned to Minhyuk. "Well, his pregnancy is one thing, but can't you see how perfectly he matched with Doojoon hyung? In fact, you can clearly see Doojoon hyung loves him so much." N nodded.

"Yeah, true. I envy him, that nam-chin-dol really..." The two chuckled. They gasped in shock when a poke on their back suddenly hit their sense. They quickly cupped their mouth didn't want to disturb Dongwoon's sleep and turned back, almost getting angry. But the stoic face of Leo made them groaned lowly. "Aish you, Jung Taekwoon."

"Quit gossiping you two and move to the dining room." Leo said expressionless and walked away. N rolled his eyes and Minhyuk just smiled.

"Leo is interesting when I know him better." N looked at Minhyuk.

"Yeah, that's true. But really, he can be annoying at times." Minhyuk eyed N. N raised his brow.

"Aren't you the annoying one?" N widened his eyes.

"Ya-hmp!" Minhyuk grinned as he cupped N's mouth.

"Dongwoon's sleeping, let's go." Minhyuk said and dragged N to the dining room. Almost all of the rest already sat on their seats. Eunkwang looked at the two arrived friends. He eyed N. Noticing the glare, N scoffed.

"I'm not stealing your boyfriend okay? I have mine." N rolled his eyes and sat down beside Ravi. The rest in the room chuckled while Eunkwang pouted. Minhyuk nudged Eunkwang to quit his sulking while the rest of BTOB cooed to the parent couple. Ken came in as the third last person. Doojoon already done served the food helped by Hyuk. He smiled to them.

"Just start to eat first. I'm going to eat with Woonie." Doojoon said and walked out the dining room with a tray of his and Dongwoon's portion. The rest just smiled, happy to see Doojoon looked brighter ever since that Sunday night. Hyunseung smiled heartily, Junhyung looked at him. Hyunseung just gave another smile to Junhyung and looked at Yoseob who was looking at him. Hyunseung gave a look to that vocalist and motioned to Kikwang. Yoseob didn't turn but knew what Hyunseung means. After the explanation made by Doojoon and Dongwoon yesterday, Hyunseung called him for a talk when everybody is asleep.

 

"Yoseob ah." Yoseob looked at the elder. Hyunseung turned to him after smiling to the night sky. "I'm sorry." Yoseob stared at him. "Um, well. I overheard your talk with Doojoon few days before." Yoseob startled. Hyunseung smiled and turned to the sky again. "When I see Doojoon and Dongwoon that morning, I did lie if I said I'm not heart broken. I'm completely broken, Yoseob. I hate cheating the most. Hah, well Doojoon's not my boyfriend or something, but I still feel like that's cheating." Hyunseung took a breath. Yoseob looked at him.

"Why you tell me this, hyung?" Yoseob asked. Hyunseung turned to him.

"Yoseob, you know. After the hurtful pain, I see something. It was like I gain an ability to see through someone's heart." Yoseob wrinkled. Hyunseung smiled. "The day we did the special slot, that was the day I see it something in Doojoon. His eyes, it was like a story book to me, telling me everything inside his heart. Before that day, I never see it. It feels like something lifted from my eyes and I able to read people's heart since that day, after I'm doing the mission with Doojoon." Yoseob just looked at Hyunseung, letting the elder to continue his story. "I see in him, how much he loves Dongwoon. He was in pain, but his heart still beats for Dongwoon. I began to notice, his love is just pure and I realized, I won't be able to beat Dongwoon in his heart. At that time, I surrender completely because I see, Doojoon's happiness is only Dongwoon can give him."

"Hyung, I still don't under-"

"From Doojoon, then I started to see Junhyung's, yours, Kikwang's and Dongwoon's heart. It's like God let me see what's hidden in each of your hearts." Yoseob wrinkled. Hyunseung smiled. "I'm not kidding, Yoseob. I see, you're hurt because of Junhyung. I want to help but I see Junhyung's too. He's stubborn and most likely his heart, it's almost like Doojoon's. I'm not saying this because I want to hurt you, but I just want-"

"I know Jun hyung loves you so much, hyung. You don't need to say it. He can't give up on you, I know." Hyunseung took a breath. He reached for Yoseob's hand.

"I know I'm requesting an impossible wish from you, but I still want to ask you." Yoseob looked at him. "I'm not kidding on what I say earlier on, let Jun go, Yoseob. With these, we can make Beast back to normal." Yoseob wrinkled.

"What do you mean by that?"

"By now, Dongwoon is already trying to let go Kikwang and learn to love Doojoon. I see it just now, the two will make a great couple. And Kikwang, when I see his deepest heart, he's hoping for you. He's sincere about you, Yoseob. He and Junhyung, they had agree to go and fight for their love." Yoseob looked into Hyunseung's eyes. Hyunseung took a breath. "I say this not because I want you to be hurt, but because I don't want you to live in pain anymore. Let go of Jun and accept Kikwang, Seobie." Yoseob pulled his hand.

"I..."

"I know it's hard, like how I'm trying to let go Doojoon. But after everything happens and now Doojoon is smiling brightly again, I know he's better without me. So I'm moving on." Hyunseung took a breath. "And I'm trying to love Jun." Yoseob turned to him.

"After all, you say this to me because you want to be with Jun hyung!" Yoseob snapped. Hyunseung took a breath.

"No, it's not like that. I didn't mean that way, Yoseob." Yoseob scoffed.

"What? Isn't that true? You try to persuade me to like Kikwang so you can have Jun hyung." Hyunseung sighed.

"You're wrong. It's because...I'm worried about Kikwang, and also you." Yoseob looked at him. Hyunseung exhaled. "Kikwang...he loves you so much. He's thinking to leave soon." Yoseob widened his eyes.

"What?"

"He decided to leave and loves you forever from somewhere else. He didn't want to fight like he agreed with Junhyung because he knew you won't see him more than friends and you still loves Jun. He didn't want to see you hurt before his eyes because he knew Jun won't give up on me." Hyunseung took Yoseob's hand again. "And I see it a bit, you gonna regret it if he leaves." Yoseob knitted his brows.

"Why?"

"Because deep inside you, you still care about him the most. I don't know and sure about that feeling in your heart, whether it's just friendship or more, but I know you will regret it someday when he's gone." Hyunseung said. He patted Yoseob's hand. "Think about it. You should make your choice. Give Kikwang a chance and let Jun go or you can just forget our talk tonight." Hyunseung smiled when Yoseob looked at him. "About Jun, I promise you I will take care of him dearly. I'm still trying anyway."

 

"Woonie, Woonie." Doojoon lightly tapped the maknae's arm, after admiring the sleeping guy for a while. Dongwoon stirred from his sleep and opened his eyes. He saw the smiling Doojoon beside him. "Get up, I bring you food." Doojoon said. Dongwoon sat on the couch and saw the food on the tray, the leader already pulled the coffee table near to the couch he was sitting.

"Why you didn't call me and eat in the dining room, hyung?" Dongwoon asked.

"I just want you to sleep longer. Well, we can eat here while watching TV." Doojoon said and the TV. Dongwoon just shook his head. He rubbed his eyes while Doojoon took the plate for Dongwoon, handling it to Dongwoon. Dongwoon took it and thanked him. Doojoon took his portion. Dongwoon ate a bit and Doojoon smiled before he began to eat. "Is it okay?" Dongwoon nodded. They ate silently while the eyes on TV. Sometimes Doojoon took a glance at the maknae. Dongwoon noticed that and turned. They just ended up smiling and turned back to the TV.

"Aigoo, aigoo. It's so sweet." Minhyuk came. The rest were behind him. Doojoon turned.

"Oh, you guys done eating?" Doojoon asked. Minhyuk sat on the couch and nodded.

"Yup, not long before. Ravi and Kikwang are doing the dish. Huhu, I'm so jealous to see you two." N cooed and took the seat beside Minhyuk. Eunkwang went to them and came in between, making the rest chuckled and some teased Eunkwang for his over-protectiveness. Eunkwang scoffed and pouted. Minhyuk just shook his head.

"N and Minhyuk is jealous of Dongwoon." Leo suddenly said. Eunkwang looked at him. "Well, they're jealous of how Doojoon hyung is treating Dongwoon and their perfection together." Leo blurted. N and Minhyuk looked at him.

"Yah, you're eavesdropping Jung Taekwoon?" / "You're something, Leo ah." N and Minhyuk said at the same time.

"I don't think you need to be jealous because I can treat you better and we're perfectly matched, what?" Ravi suddenly appeared behind N and gave the leader a kiss on his cheek. N blushed. The rest chuckled while Eunkwang pouted. Minhyuk noticed that.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Don't you think we're perfect with each other too?" Eunkwang said, his voice was a bit sad. Minhyuk raised his brow.

"Yah, are you sulking?" Minhyuk nudged Eunkwang. Eunkwang pouted.

"He is, umma. N hyung, we're done. Let's go." Ilhoon called. N got up and went to Ilhoon and Hyunsik. The three needed to leave quickly because of N's schedule. Ravi managed to give N a goodbye kiss before the leader left. The rest groaned and some cooed to the two sweetness. N just left with Ilhoon and Hyunsik blushing madly. HoonSik also on the way to the van.

Dongwoon done eating in the midst of the talks. Doojoon passed the drink for the maknae as he finished his pancake too. "Aww, now I understand what's Minhyuk hyung and N hyung feeling." Ken said. Leo turned to his lover. Ken grinned. "No, I'm just saying. You're still the best for me." Ken hugged Leo's arm. Leo just blushed making the rest chuckled.

"Enough. No need to be jealous or envious and whatnot." Doojoon said, cutting the conversation. He turned to Dongwoon. "You want to stay here or upstairs?" Dongwoon smiled.

"I will just be with them." Doojoon nodded and left to wash the dish. Sungjae and Hyuk cooed.

"See, see. Aww, you're so lucky Dongwoon hyung~" The two youngest cooed. Dongwoon blushed.

"Stop it." Dongwoon said. They just smiled. Taka came to sit beside Dongwoon where Doojoon was sitting just now. Taka poked Dongwoon's stomach curiously. The rest looked at the boy. "Taka?"

Taka giggled. "Taka just feels fascinated and curious. Taka hopes to see the baby soon." They chuckled to Taka's cuteness. The crew who heard that look at each other. Aware of the surrounding, Eunkwang gave a look at the director. The director nodded understandingly. Dongwoon ruffled Taka's hair.

"Taka needs to wait."

"Taka will, tell Taka when baby is born." Dongwoon nodded.

"Of course hyung will tell you. Also the rest. We're family." Dongwoon said and looked at Eunhye and Sam. The two just smiled. Eunhye walked to Dongwoon and came to hug the maknae. Dongwoon smiled.

"I will just agree with that. Thanks for thinking me as a family too." Sam said. Dongwoon smiled to the boy and called him closer. The rest stayed silent looking at them. Sam walked to him. Dongwoon took him onto his lap and hugged the boy.

"Family is a strong bond that we can trust on. Hyung believes you will be fine with this big family supporting you." Sam smiled and nodded. He hugged Dongwoon back. Doojoon returned from the kitchen.

"Aww...what's with the heartfelt situation here?" Doojoon said as he lifted Taka and sat on the couch with Taka on his lap. Dongwoon smiled to the leader.

"Just..that. You don't need to know hyung." Doojoon wrinkled.

"What? Why?" They giggled when Doojoon sounded like a kid. Dongwoon chuckled. Doojoon pouted making the rest giggled again. The living room was so happy. The director told them about the outside recording the crew planned. Eunkwang nodded and led the rest (except Beast) to get ready for going out. They just followed as they knew the purpose of this, to fill the airing time for the second last episode of their variety show. When everybody remembered that, they somehow felt sad.

"Hey...hey. We still have tomorrow to get touchy and sad. Now, let's work hard for today." Minhyuk said as everybody's mood is down because of the last episode topic. They nodded and went to their own room to prepare, leaving Beast at the leaving room. Doojoon looked at s.

"We will leave after lunch. I will just go and pack some kimbap for them, at least they have snack." Doojoon said and turned to Dongwoon. Dongwoon smiled and nodded.

"I will help." Junhyung said. Doojoon nodded and the two left to the kitchen after that, quickly making some kimbap while the rest were preparing to go out. The four Beast were left watching TV in the living room without anyone said anything. It wasn't a suffocating silence, just a normal silence.

 

 

Somewhere else

The two vans stopped in front of a building. The idols looked at each other before getting down the van. Minoh and Mickey also got down, the director and his assistant came to them. The crew's van was parked somewhere else. "Well, the crews suggested to make some memorable one, so they pick to have a volunteering time. You guys are fine with it, right?" The director asked. Eunkwang smiled. The kids nodded to Eunkwang.

"Don't worry hyung. Of course we're fine."

"What we will be doing, PD-nim?" Minhyuk asked. He smiled and looked at the building near them. It was a hospital building that special for person with cancer.

"This building is where the patient with cancer are hospitalize. It was always gloomy and one of nurses who is your fans wrote on our websites asking if you guys have time to come here and cheer up the patients. The patients' age are varied, there's also some who are young and knows you guys. The crews and I had no definite plan on what to do, but you guys can decide by your own." The director said. Eunkwang looked at the rest.

"We should make them happy right?" Peniel said. They nodded. "How about we go first with making a special performance? Well, of course

Please log in to read the full chapter