Day 28 : A big surprise

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

30 August 2014, 6 AM

Minhyuk woke up early for making breakfast and quickly went to the kitchen. He heard some sound inside and slowly moved to turn on the light. He jumped. "Aigoo. Kamchagi." Minhyuk rubbed his chest. "What are you doing, Dongwoon ah?" Dongwoon smiled awkwardly and showed a bottle in his hand.

"I'm thirsty." Dongwoon said, the guy was leaning against the sink. Minhyuk looked at him.

"You woke up so early. Wait, are you sick? You don't look good." Dongwoon shook his head.

"I'm fine." Dongwoon smiled and gulped down some water. "I had morning schedule, so I need to get prepare. Sorry, can't help you hyung." Dongwoon smiled apologetically. Minhyuk nodded.

"It's fine. Go and take a bath." Dongwoon nodded and left the kitchen. Minhyuk took a breath before started to look into the fridge. "As I remember, many have schedule outside." Minhyuk just nodded and took out what he needed for the breakfast.

As Minhyuk was preparing for the breakfast, some of the guys who had schedule that morning already up, awake by Doojoon. Eunhye was up the earliest among the kids as she had a schedule for dubbing an animation. Peniel will be going with her.

An hour later, all of them already gathered in the dining room. Some of them already dressed up, worrying they will be late for schedule. The teasing session was started when Ravi and N came into the dining room together. The leader was totally red and really wanted to kill Inguk for sending that picture to Minhyuk also about the plan he did. Ravi already told him and also the rest yesterday about what happened at the gathering and also Inguk's plan on getting them together. Minhyuk and Ilhoon were still bringing the food in. "We still have the soup, wait." Minhyuk said and left with Ilhoon. Doojoon just nodded but he felt weird in his stomach also his nose has been itchy ever since he came down from upstairs. He just hoped he didn't catch a cold when he kept touching his nose. Dongwoon on the other side still looked pale, Doojoon noticed that. He remembered that day he would have a schedule together with Dongwoon. He didn't know how he should act around the maknae when they're alone but looking at the pale face, he was quite worried. But that leader didn't show it, his ego didn't let it show. That maknae already hurt him hard.

Minhyuk and Ilhoon returned with tray in their hands. The warm vapors came out from the bowls on the tray. Doojoon widened his eyes when he smelt that and suddenly felt about to throw up. He quickly got up while cupping his mouth, making the rest looked at him weirdly. But then, the attention drew to another sudden sound. Dongwoon was getting up as well and left the dining room. Doojoon went to the kitchen but regretted it as his nauseous became more serious with the same smell around the kitchen. He didn't have time to open the toilet door and moved quickly to the sink, letting everything that stuck in his throat out. He heard another vomiting sound behind but he was careless as he was vomiting as well. Soon, the other guys came to the kitchen. Most of them stayed at the door, not wanting to crowd the small kitchen. A hand rubbed his back as he was vomiting nothing but clear liquid. His nauseous didn't go away, but he tried not to breathe through his nose as the smell still surrounded the kitchen.

"What's wrong with you? Are you sick, Doo?" Junhyung asked while he passed a bottle of water. Doojoon thanked him and quickly rinsed his mouth. He quickly pinched his nose, not to smell again, afraid he will vomit again. He thanked Yoseob who rubbed his back just now. He heard another commotion behind. Noticing Doojoon's curious face, Yoseob answered him.

"Dongwoon also vomits, he's in the toilet." Doojoon looked at Yoseob and then at Kikwang who was standing at the toilet door.

In the toilet, Hyunseung was rubbing Dongwoon's back who was vomiting in the toilet bowl. He also didn't let out anything except the clear liquid. Kikwang and Minhyuk stayed at the door. Dongwoon flushed the toilet. Hyunseung noticed the pale face, he got up to get some water for Dongwoon to rinse his mouth. Dongwoon took it and weakly rinsed his mouth. "Are you okay, Woonie? Can you get up?" Hyunseung asked. Dongwoon nodded slowly.

"I'm fine hyung. I can get up." Dongwoon said and got up on his feet. He felt dizzy, luckily Hyunseung was there to catch him. Dongwoon lightly chuckled. "It's just I move too sudden making me dizzy. I'm fine, hyung. Really." Hyunseung looked at him with a worried gaze.

"Why you vomit suddenly?" Kikwang croaked a question. Dongwoon looked at him. He shrugged. Minhyuk looked behind when he heard someone called him.

"I'm not eating. The bean sprouts smell makes me nauseous suddenly. I will just have something for my breakfast to the schedule. Sorry, Minhyuk." Doojoon said and left to the upstairs. Minhyuk just blinked and turned inside the toilet. He saw the stiffen Dongwoon in the toilet. Hyunseung touched Dongwoon's shoulder.

"Woonie?" Dongwoon blinked.

"Yes."

"Let's go to eat. You should eat." Dongwoon looked at Minhyuk.

"Hyung, is there any leftover bread? I don't feel like eating rice and the soup...I don't have appetite." Minhyuk blinked. Hyunseung looked at the maknae.

"Yah, you look pale, you should eat something heavy." Dongwoon shook his head.

"I'm fine. Minhyuk hyung, please? Bread." Minhyuk exhaled.

"I will make some toast for you. Well, I should prepare for Doojoon too." Minhyuk said and left the door. Kikwang stepped back as Hyunseung and Dongwoon walked to the door. Dongwoon insisted he's fine but Hyunseung kept holding his shoulder, afraid the maknae will fall. Dongwoon sighed, as soon as he smelt the kitchen, he pinched his nose. Junhyung who saw that reaction wrinkled.

"Are you okay, Dongwoon ah?" Junhyung asked. Dongwoon just nodded weakly and wanted nothing but leave the kitchen. The rest of the guys and kids already went back to the dining room after Doojoon left, Junhyung told them not to worry and go to eat first. Hyunseung assisted Dongwoon to the stairs. Dongwoon stopped the elder who wanted to accompany him upstairs.

"I'm very fine hyung. You should go to eat with the rest. You have schedule too right?" Hyunseung looked at the maknae.

"But..."

"Listen to me." Dongwoon said and peeked behind. "Jun hyung, take Hyunseung hyung to eat. I'm fine." Hyunseung sighed. Dongwoon gave a smile and climbed the spiral stairs. Junhyung ushered Yoseob and Kikwang to enter the dining room first. He looked at Hyunseung who still at the stairs.

"Seungie." Hyunseung turned. He exhaled and walked to Junhyung. Both of them entered the dining room, the rest had been starting to eat. The two sat down. Minhyuk looked at Hyunseung.

"Dongwoon is fine?"

"I think so." Hyunseung said. Sungjae looked at them.

"Why suddenly the two vomit? In all, the reaction is almost at the same time." Sungjae said. Ken looked at Sungjae.

"Come to think, Doojoon hyung said he felt nauseous over this soup?" Ken said while pointing to the bean sprouts soup. Junhyung looked at Ken and then the soup.

"Me and Minhyuk hyung were coming in with the soup, and then the two...suddenly go up and vomit in the kitchen." Ilhoon said. Yoseob wrinkled. Junhyung was thinking. Hyunseung looked at them all.

"Just eat guys. The two are fine, maybe they just ate wrongly yesterday or their stomach is upset. Nothing to worry." Hyunseung said, trying to stop the rest think over that matter. He also was thinking but he didn't want the rest to worry. Hyunseung took a glance at Junhyung. Junhyung's face showed the guy was hardly in his thought.

The breakfast just ended in silence with everybody was thinking over that matter, even the kids. Doojoon, Dongwoon, Peniel, Eunhye, Ravi and Leo were leaving the house first with Hoon. Minhyuk did prepare the toast for that leader and maknae. The two ate in the van. Not long after Hoon's van left, Hyunseung, Junhyung, Yoseob, N, Hyuk and Hongbin left with Mickey. Minoh left with Eunkwang, Hyunsik, Ilhoon and Sungjae after 30 minutes Mickey's van left. The rest were just stayed at Heaven without much things to do.

Minhyuk and Changseob decided to clean up the house a bit and do the laundry together. Sam and Taka were watching TV with Kikwang and Ken. While he was vacuuming in the lounge, Minhyuk stopped and turned at Changseob who was wiping the dust on the couch. Changseob noticed Minhyuk was looking at him and turned. "Waeyeo, hyung?" Minhyuk exhaled.

"Well, I was thinking about Doojoon hyung and Dongwoon." Changseob raised his brow and sat on the couch. Minhyuk leaned to the TV cabinet. Changseob looked at Minhyuk.

"What are you thinking?"

"It was weird. Doojoon hyung gets nauseous by the soup, at the same time Dongwoon also vomits. Even though we don't know why Dongwoon is like that, he looked pale since the earlier morning." Changseob wrinkled.

"Earlier morning?"

"When I was coming into the kitchen for making breakfast, Dongwoon already up because he was thirsty." Minhyuk said. Changseob nodded a bit. He shrugged.

"I don't know but seeing that scene just now reminded me of something." Minhyuk raised his brow. Changseob chuckled. "Well, I don't know whether this is happened or just my dream, because I can't remember it clearly. I was five at that time, my parents and I went to grandpa's house. My grandma cooked galbi and was about to bring it to the table, but suddenly appa and eomma felt nauseous at the same time and left the kitchen. My grandparents are very worried and brought my parents to the hospital. That's the day we know eomma is pregnant and I became a brother. The hospital scene was very clear to my memory but the earlier one at the house, I don't know." Minhyuk looked at him.

"That's an unique story. So, isn't that what they call morning sickness?" Changseob nodded.

"I quite remember after that our family can't eat galbi during eomma's pregnancy. Not only eomma, appa also can't smell it or he got nauseous and vomiting. And uniquely during the pregnancy, it's not eomma got the morning sickness, but appa." Minhyuk raised his brow. He smiled after that.

"Wow, I remember once people said that if the husband got the morning sickness, then they're the match from heaven." Changseob smiled and nodded. Minhyuk noticed tears in Changseob's eyes. The rapper startled. "Oh, gosh. Let's stop talking about this...you're crying." Changseob smiled softly.

"I'm fine. I'm okay, I know they're living better up there. It's two years already." Changseob chuckled and wiped his tears. Minhyuk smiled a bit. He forgot that talking about the family is a taboo for Changseob. His father and the younger sister left him and his mother two years ago in an accident. (It's in this story, in the real life they're still healthy and alive, right?) Minhyuk inhaled. "Wait." Minhyuk blinked. Changseob looked at Minhyuk.

"What is it, hyung?" Minhyuk took a breath. He chuckled lightly.

"It can't be, right?" Changseob wrinkled.

"What?"

"Well, by your story...pregnancy..." Changseob widened his eyes, quite getting what Minhyuk was thinking.

"Yah, hyung. It's impossible. I'm just reminded about that, not implying that happened to Doojoon hyung and Dongwoon. Besides...no, it can't be. Besides, the two aren't a couple so they won't do 'that'." Minhyuk chuckled lightly.

"Right. My head is going crazy." Minhyuk chuckled again. Changseob just smiled awkwardly. "Yah, let's get to our cleaning job again." Minhyuk said. Changseob nodded. The vacuum machine was on again. Without they noticed, there's someone at the stairs. Kikwang.

"Oh, you're coming back so fast hyung. Found your phone?" Ken asked when Kikwang returned to the living room not so long after he left to find his phone. Kikwang just stared blankly at the TV, ignoring Ken's question. Ken wrinkled but not asking anything. Sam and Taka took a glance but didn't ask anything too. Kikwang's mind was full of questions after hearing Minhyuk and Changseob's conversation just now. 'It can't be right? It's true they slept once...but, they're guys.'

 

 

Somewhere else

Eunkwang, Hyunsik, Ilhoon and Sungjae arrived at their schedule. Four of them had a live radio show to be done that day. They arrived a bit early and were asked to wait at the waiting room all by themselves. They also were left to prepare with the script in their hands. Ilhoon and Hyunsik were reading, Sungjae was pestering them as they're being too sweet together (of course Sungjae is jealous because Peniel wasn't there) while Eunkwang was thinking. Ilhoon noticed that as he tried to ignore Sungjae's tease (which of course made his cheeks flushed red), the young rapper called Eunkwang. Eunkwang blinked and turned.

"Are you okay, Eunkwang hyung?" Eunkwang smiled a bit.

"I'm fine. Just thinking." He answered shortly.

"About this morning?" Eunkwang nodded to Hyunsik's question. Sungjae looked at his hyungs.

"I found it odd too. Why would a healthy man got nauseous because of bean sprouts soup?" His hyungs looked at him. "I talk about Doojoon hyung here."

"Dongwoon hyung looked pale these days. I think he's sick somewhere, but didn't tell anyone." Ilhoon commented. Eunkwang exhaled.

"I want to do something, but Beast is our sunbae and we can't easily get into their problem. Even though we are now like a family with living under the same roof." The youngers nodded to that leader's words. Eunkwang took a breath. "I wish we can do something." The youngers sighed.

"Guys, come to the studio. We're starting soon." The staff opened the door and called them. The four nodded and got up with the script in their hands.

"Let's finish our schedule well." Eunkwang said and the rest nodded. The four left the room.

 

 

Somewhere else

Hyunseung was thinking. Yoseob and Junhyung were calmly replied to the host. The three were attending a talk show. The camera already used to Hyunseung who spaced out but Yoseob and Junhyung knew that silence is out of ordinary. They knew that doe eyes dancer was thinking over what happened in the morning. The talk show recording ended smoothly when the lunch time came. Junhyung greeted the co-guests who are sunbaes and also the hosts. Yoseob nudged Hyunseung who still in his world. Luckily not much topic about Hyunseung, so the dancer didn't need to talk much or people will notice that dancer wasn't with them, mentally. Hyunseung looked at Yoseob.

"We're done, hyung. Let's eat." Hyunseung blinked and nodded. The two got up and went to Junhyung, greeting the sunbaes and left to their own waiting room. The food was already there. They sat down and began to eat. Hyunseung didn't eat much, gaining Junhyung's attention.

"Seung. Quit it and just eat." Junhyung said. Hyunseung looked up to him, he also caught Yoseob's discomfort face. That dancer knew, Yoseob was hurt as Junhyung kept the attention fully on him. He was quite feeling bad for the vocalist. Hyunseung flashed a smile.

"I will, I will eat. Just don't try to nag on me." Hyunseung rolled his eyes and turned to Yoseob. "Seobie." Yoseob blinked in surprise. He looked at Hyunseung.

"Huh?" Hyunseung looked at him for a while before smiling. Yoseob wrinkled. "Why hyung?" Hyunseung didn't say anything but went to hug Yoseob. Yoseob startled while Junhyung wrinkled. "Hyunseung hyung?"

"Just let me hug you for a while, okay?" Yoseob knitted his brows. Junhyung just looked at the two. Hyunseung stayed silent, Yoseob patted Hyunseung's back. The vocalist didn't know why he did that too anyway. Junhyung continued to eat. Yoseob's pat stopped when Hyunseung whispered something.

'I know I have no right to say this but I do secretly hope you let Jun go. With that, I think we can save Beast.' Hyunseung released the hug and Yoseob stared at him. Hyunseung smiled. "Thank you." Hyunseung said and patted Yoseob's shoulder. The dancer started to eat. Yoseob was in daze for a while before Junhyung asked him what's wrong. Yoseob shook his head and began to eat. He was thinking of Hyunseung's words.

 

 

In a building

Hyuk came into the waiting room after a trip to the restroom. The show he was recording together with N and Hongbin had been stopped for a while on the lunchtime. He could guess the show will take a big long time for its recording. He saw N was using his phone, smiling to himself. Hongbin was nowhere to be found in the room. Hyuk grinned and tiptoed to the tanned leader. He peeked at the small screen. "Aww, texting your lover huh?" N jumped in surprise and quickly hid his phone. Hyuk guffawed to see the reaction. N scoffed and hit the maknae's arm. "Auw." Hyuk fell on the empty side beside N.

"Where's you manner, Hyukkie? It's bad to sneak-peek at people's privacy." Hyuk rolled his eyes.

"You always do that, hyung. So, I kind of learn it from you?" Hyuk said playfully. N widened his eyes and neck-chopped the youngest. Hyuk chuckled and pushed N's hand away. "So what's up with hyungs?" Hyuk asked, questioning about Ravi and Leo who had schedule together, more likely vocal training. N huffed.

"Well, they're fine. Just getting a meal after the train- wait, why should I tell you?" N said. Hyuk laughed.

"Because he's asking you, hyung." They turned and saw Hongbin came in with a staff brought the food. The leader and maknae sat up with the staff gave their food. The three thanked the staff before he left. Hongbin sat on a chair in front of the two. "I see you're so happy, umma. Do you like it so much?" Hongbin said teasingly. N blushed but rolled his eyes. The two youngest chuckled. N sent a glare, don't like it when they're laughing at him. N looked at Hongbin.

"Then, how about you?" Hongbin stopped laughing. He looked at N. N smirked. "I already figure out who is it that morning, you know." N stole a glance at Hyuk who busied with his food. "Do you tell him yet?" N mouthed. Hongbin just grinned. Hyuk looked up when he felt the two talked secretly without him.

"Why suddenly silent?" Hyuk asked while looking at the two back and forth. N raised his brow at Hongbin. Hongbin groaned.

"He knows, I explained everything three days ago." Hyuk looked at Hongbin. N turned to Hyuk.

"What? Then, you two..." Hyuk turned to N.

"What about us?" Hyuk asked absent-mindedly when he can't register what the two are talking about. Hongbin shook his head to N. N looked at Hyuk. "Hyung? What's it? I can't understand." Hongbin inhaled.

"Well, currently N hyung knows about my feelings. That's it. End of topic. Now eat, umma." Hongbin shoved the food into N's mouth that was about to ask more. Hyuk blinked, a faint blush appeared on his cheeks. He quickly ignored the leader and visual so he started to eat. Hongbin just looked at the maknae, he knew Hyuk was feeling uncomfortable. He sent a glare at N who still attempt to ask something. But N was careless.

"Why? Why my Hyukkie didn't accept Binnie? Tell N umma here." N asked dramatically. Hongbin groaned. Hyuk clearly bit his lips and didn't like the question.

"Hyung, stop it."

"I want to know why Hyukkie rejected you." N said. Hongbin sent a look at N to shut up but the leader didn't buy that. When he was about to get mad at N, Hyuk suddenly said something that made them stayed silent.

"I'm not fully rejecting Hongbin hyung yet, N hyung. I want to wait, wait until my heart is ready to let Ravi hyung fully. Besides, he's already yours." N stiffened. Hongbin sighed and palmed his face. Hyuk looked at N with a smile. "Don't worry hyung. I won't get in between you and Ravi hyung because I know Ravi hyung loves you so much. So you shouldn't hurt him either. I'm fine on my own. Well, if I'm falling down, I believe Hongbin hyung is there for me. Right hyung?" Hyuk said calmly and turned to Hongbin. Hongbin looked up from his palms. Hyuk smiled to him making the visual smiled back. N blinked, recovering from his shock. He looked at Hyuk.

"I'm sorry...I didn't know you..." Hyuk shook his head.

"I'm fine, really. I congratulate you two sincerely when we know the news. Don't worry, I'm okay." Hyuk said and reached for N's hand. N bit his lips, he felt bad for his earlier behaviour. Hyuk patted his hand. "Don't worry, umma. I still like you the most, you're the warmest hyung for me." Hyuk said. N looked at the youngest's eyes. Hyuk smiled, his eyes shone. N took a breath and nodded.

"I'm really sorry." Hyuk nodded his head and smiled softly. Hongbin just smiled to see the two. N turned to Hongbin. "Hyuk." He called as he turned back to Hyuk. Hyuk looked at him. "Maybe it's rude for me to ask and intervene in this matter." Hyuk raised his brow.

"What is it hyung?"

"You said you're not fully rejecting Hongbin." Hyuk blushed a bit. N saw that. "You're giving him a chance?"

"It's more like him giving me chances, hyung." Hyuk answered. Hongbin looked at him, Hyuk also turned to him. The youngest smiled. "Chance for me to heal my pain, chance for me to move on, chance for me to get over my feeling." Hyuk turned to N. "Also a chance to be loved by someone." Hongbin stunned. N looked at Hyuk.

"Hyukkie." Hyuk smiled.

"Hongbin hyung gives me that and I know I should make him happy too, but..." Hyuk paused and turned to Hongbin. "I want to do it sincerely, it means I want to love him with all my heart and not because of he's a rebound or something. I want to love him because of himself." Hyuk said. Hongbin stared at him, his eyes were teary. Hyuk smiled.

"Hyuk." Hongbin called. Hyuk smiled. N also smiled brightly.

"I'm proud of you, Hyuk. You're grown up well." N said and hugged Hyuk. Hyuk smiled and hugged N. His eyes didn't leave Hongbin. Hongbin smiled his famous smile, the curves of his dimple looked shin

Please log in to read the full chapter