4 days before D-day

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

BTOB

"Minhyukkie...what're you up to?" Eunkwang suddenly came out from the room, getting closer to Minhyuk. Minhyuk took a glance.

"A breakfast of course, pabo." Minhyuk said. Eunkwang pouted and back-hugged the squirrel umma.

"Such a beautiful word in the morning, huh yeobo?" Minhyuk pushed him away.

"Get off, and stop calling me that." Minhyuk said while releasing himself from Eunkwang. Eunkwang just kept hugging him, making the latter used his specialty to keep the leader off him.

"AUWW!" Eunkwang winced and released Minhyuk when he got pinched hard on his waist. Minhyuk stuck out his tongue. "That's hurt."

"Deserve your right, appa." Minhyuk titled his head and saw Peniel was walking groggily from the room. Minhyuk chuckled and gestured the younger to come. Peniel just compiled. "Why?"

"Fix your hair better. And go wash your face, baby Peniel." Minhyuk said and patted Peniel's . Peniel pouted for the kid treatment but going to the bathroom without saying anything. Eunkwang was leaning against the refrigerator while pouting. Minhyuk just ignored the leader and continued to prepare the breakfast. They didn't have any schedule just some practices in the evening. Sounds heard from the room and another member woke up. Eunkwang smiled to the sight of the one who just woke up.

"Morning, Ilhoonie~" Ilhoon smiled to Eunkwang. The appa came and gave a hug to Ilhoon. Minhyuk stole a glance but ignored them again. Ilhoon squirmed in the tight hug as he didn't use to it in such early in the morning.

"Hyung, don't start piss me off so early~~" Ilhoon said. Eunkwang pouted.

"Why everyone's rejecting me?" Eunkwang said in his diva tone and quickly went away to the TV. Sulking, he the TV. Ilhoon blinked and turned to Minhyuk. Minhyuk looked for a while and just shrugged as an answer to Ilhoon. Peniel was out from the bathroom and joined Eunkwang. Ilhoon got himself washing up in the bathroom. Peniel who heard Eunkwang's voice got his role on cheering up the leader. Eunkwang giggled slightly to the dorky Peniel.

"Um...are you already up, Peniel hyung?" Sungjae said quite loud when he popped up from the room. Peniel looked up and smiled to the side. Sungjae came to him and laid his head on the elder's lap. Peniel just smiled and patted Sungjae's head. Eunkwang just smiled. He quite knew the two younger in a relationship even they never said about it. No one in the group knew the truth yet as they never open up about it but Eunkwang guessed it right.

Ilhoon walked out from the bathroom and kicked Sungjae's thigh slightly. Sungjae growled. "Go and wash your face." Ilhoon said. The maknae pouted while Peniel just chuckled. Sungjae got up and lazily went to the bathroom. Peniel got up to Minhyuk as the show on TV not getting his interest. Minhyuk asked Peniel for help with the breakfast. Ilhoon was in the room again.

"Hyunsik hyung, Changseob hyung." Ilhoon poked Hyunsik's exposed arm. He knew his hyung was under the blanket. Ilhoon turned to Changseob who is sleeping soundlessly. Ilhoon pouted.

"Ilhoonie~ wake up those two, we're going to eat~" Minhyuk's voice heard from outside.

"Neh umma~" Ilhoon was getting on poking Hyunsik and tapping harshly lightly on Changseob's side. "Hyungs, ireona. Minhyuk hyung makes breakfast and calls for you." Ilhoon said and got his hyungs stirred from sleep. Hyunsik opened his eyes slightly and gave a smile to Ilhoon. Ilhoon looked away after catching a glimpse of that swoon-inducing smile, getting himself blushing over it. Ilhoon stepped back, giving space on Hyunsik to get up. Hyunsik stood while wrapping himself in the blanket.

"I smell food, morning Ilhoonie." Hyunsik stretched his hand and ruffled Ilhoon's hair. Ilhoon just pouted to the touch, making Hyunsik giggled and walked out from the room. Changseob opened his eyes quickly and kicked off Ilhoon slightly to give him space. Ilhoon grunted and glared at his hyung. Changseob ignored and pulled his white tank top on his body. Ilhoon stomped out angrily and slowed down when he approached the other. Changseob bit his lips.

It had been a quite long both of them fighting silently. They never obviously argue in front of other, mostly Hyunsik because they never wanted to talk why they're fighting. But sometimes, it was intense between them. As both were not often together, just some random time which rarely to happen, no one in the group noticed their argument. Changseob came out from the room and quickly joined the other. Minhyuk raised his brow.

"Yo, go wash your face first, Lee Changseob." Minhyuk slapped Changseob's arm. Changseob pouted and got up to the bathroom. Hyunsik got out with a shirt on his body. Changseob poked Hyunsik's cheeks which the latter hated the most and went into the bathroom.

"Yah!" Hyunsik scolded but Changseob giggled. Hyunsik huffed and walked to the other who started to eat. Minhyuk looked at the muscular vocalist.

"Even if Changseob annoyed you, don't forget the respect." Minhyuk lectured. Hyunsik rolled his eyes. Eunkwang smiled and patted Hyunsik's back. The appa retorted umma's word.

"Will you ever remember the respect when you're mad?" Minhyuk sent a glance to Eunkwang. Eunkwang just shrugged.

"Learn respect, and you're leader, Seo ssi." Minhyuk said pissed off. Eunkwang chuckled.

"I see all of these boys are matured enough, rest assure, umma." Eunkwang said. The other just chuckled which making Minhyuk got more angry. He silently ate his breakfast. The others also stopped saying anything as they knew Minhyuk is mad when he stayed silent like that. Eunkwang just shrugged, he knew Minhyuk will cool down after. Changseob joined them after and nudged Hyunsik for information when he noticed the intense. Hyunsik explained silently. Ilhoon bit his lips to see the two hyungs were whispering.

"Do we have some free time before the practice?" Changseob asked.  Eunkwang nodded as response. Changseob grinned. "Should we go out for a while?" Changseob said. Eunkwang and Minhyuk looked at him.

"Me and Peniel are going somewhere." Sungjae said suddenly. Peniel turned to Sungjae and then nodded as he remembered the promise to have short park date later on. Changseob pouted.

"Ayy, just thinking we're going to have fun together." Changseob said. Sungjae just sent an apologetic look. "No more exception for other." Changseob said. Minhyuk sighed.

"Just when I don't want to follow..." Changseob moved his finger.

"Umma is a must, if there's no you, who gonna take care of...Ilhoonie?! Yeah, Ilhoon." Changseob said, wanted to make Minhyuk came also. He just left with Ilhoon as he's the one left from the maknae line. Minhyuk chuckled, taking down the weird air just now. Getting his cue, Ilhoon added.

"Right, what if I'm lost on the way? Having you won't give trouble." Ilhoon said. Minhyuk smiled and patted Ilhoon's head who sat beside him.

"Arasseo, baby Ilhoon." Ilhoon smiled. Changseob smiled in relief while Eunkwang smiled inside. He was thankful for the troublemaker moodmaker, Changseob for having a quick thought. Eunkwang looked at Changseob.

"So where are we going?"

"Strolling around Apgujong!" Changseob chirped. The members looked at Changseob in daze. Changseob raised his brow. "What?"

"Think of something makes sense." Hyunsik said a

Please log in to read the full chapter