Day 2 : Story begin

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

4 August 2014, 7 AM

The next morning, all of them gathered for breakfast. Hyunseung made some sandwich for them that morning and prepared the usual strawberry toast for Sam. The kids were going for their lessons, it seems like their lessons filled up like a usual school time. The three leaders were responsible for that today. After finished breakfast, they quickly got ready to go to the lesson.

"Taka is happy to have lesson!" Taka chirped when he was getting his bag. Doojoon smiled and so do N who watching over Sam. Sam just rolled his eyes and took his I-pod with him. He walked outside as he already finished. N just followed the boy. Doojoon smiled to Taka.

"The other will be waiting, let's go faster." Taka nodded. They went out from the room and Eunhye with Eunkwang also came out from the girl's room.

"Move faster." Sam threw a hateful remark and walked out the door. N just sighed and followed. Eunhye rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"That rude boy, ugh." Eunhye said and stomped her feet to the door. Eunkwang tried to calm her down. Doojoon exhaled, knowing this situation will happen every morning. They all knew Eunhye and Sam hated the fact that they're in the same class and yeah, they hated each other.

"Noona shouldn't get mad...Sam hyung just not in the good mood." Taka pouted. Doojoon looked at Taka. He held out his hand.

"Let's go, Taka." Taka smiled whole-heartedly and took Doojoon's hand, walking with Doojoon. They all left with Mickey who drove the van. Kikwang, Yoseob and Minhyuk got the role on the dirty dishes for today heard them went out. Hyunseung came into the kitchen. He looked at Yoseob.

"Yoseob, go and get ready. You're the only one have the morning schedule. Doo said Hoon hyung will get you for our group schedule after you finished." Yoseob nodded and left the rest of cleaning to the other two. Hyunseung lent a hand. They finished all of it soon after and joined all of them who was leisuring upstairs. Hyunseung took a place beside Junhyung who is sitting on the couch. Junhyung plastered a smile.

"We will have practice today." Junhyung said. Hyunseung nodded.

"I still need to cook for lunch tho..." Hyunseung said. Junhyung smiled.

"Wanna some help?" Hyunseung smiled back.

"You will have your time tomorrow." Junhyung sighed.

"Yeah, right." Junhyung placed his head on Hyunseung's shoulder, making the pretty dancer taken aback a bit. "Lend me your shoulder for a while." Hyunseung tsked.

"Yah, I'm the one who tired, why you're doing this?" Junhyung grinned and looked up. Hyunseung raised his brow. Junhyung pulled back and pulled Hyunseung's head to his shoulder. "Yah."

"Have a rest then." Junhyung said sweetly beside Hyunseung's ears making the other stunned for a while. Junhyung didn't let Hyunseung move away and Hyunseung just let his head on Junhyung's shoulder. He somehow tired to argue. Yoseob who was just finished getting ready saw the two. Somehow, his heart boiled.

"Seobie, Hoon hyung is calling for you." Kikwang said when he saw Yoseob. Yoseob snapped from his thought and nodded. He quickly walked down the stairs, followed by Kikwang. Kikwang sent him to the door. "Be careful and have fun." Kikwang said. Yoseob flashed a smile and waved his hand.

"Gomawo, bye Kiki." Kikwang smiled and waved his hand back. He closed the door. Kikwang turned and gasped.

"Kamchagi! Yah, Son Dongwoon!" Dongwoon grinned. Kikwang hit the maknae's shoulder. "You scared me."

"Mianne, I didn't know you will get too shocked. You sent Yoseob hyung out?" Kikwang nodded. Dongwoon nodded back. He pulled Kikwang's hand. "Accompany me watching movie, hyung." Dongwoon said. Kikwang raised his brow.

"I'm not showering yet tho." Dongwoon pouted.

"You can do it after, please accompany me?" Dongwoon batted his eyelashes, making a big puppy eye. Kikwang chuckled and hit Dongwoon's head. Dongwoon whined.

"Don't do that, you're weird." Dongwoon did again. Kikwang rolled his eyes, knowing Dongwoon tried to piss him off. " Arasseo, geez." Dongwoon pumped his fist to the air and squealed. Dongwoon moved to the living room and the TV. Kikwang sat on the couch. Dongwoon joined after preparing for the movie. He moved closer to Kikwang and hugged his arm. Kikwang turned to the maknae. Dongwoon just grinned sheepishly.

"You're my pillow." Kikwang widened his eyes. Dongwoon chuckled and just shrugged. He turned to the TV and excitedly watched the movie with Kikwang beside him. Kikwang just smiled and joined to immerse in the story too. Somehow, he liked the story as well. Dongwoon was liking everything too much and perfect for him. Kikwang was with him and he was hugging Kikwang along the story time. He didn't care about the camera recording as that's just nothing and he bet some fans would like it, but he more than sure this will be edited.

Upstairs, Leo who lying like usual on another couch with the earphones in his ears caught Ken's attention as usual. Ken went to the silence main vocalist and dropped his weight on the couch, beside Leo's legs. Feeling the movement, Leo groaned lowly and opened his eyes a bit. He rolled his eyes in annoyance to see Ken's usual sheepish smile. Ken aegyoed. Leo closed his eyes back. Ken pouted.

"Ahhh, don't ignore me~" Ken whined. Leo growled and opened his eyes back. Ken grinned. "I wanna some help." Leo pulled the earphone.

"What?" Coldly, Leo asked. Ken pouted.

"Well, I also will have a special stage on our concert, but I can't decide what song to sing...and well, I wanna some help." Leo grunted.

"Go and ask Ravi." Leo said. Ken pouted more.

"I want your opinion tho." Leo took a breath.

"Fine, are we discussing here?" Ken shook his head.

"I ask Mickey hyung to send us to the company." Leo just nodded. Ken smiled. "Yeay, we will go after lunch." Leo sighed and nodded. He pushed Ken, signaling him to leave him alone. Ken just smiled and got up. Leo listened to his song again and closed his eyes. Ken joined Ravi and Changseob who was playing the games on TV.

Ilhoon, Peniel, Sungjae, Hongbin and Hyuk were playing random body games near the sliding door. They laughed when they made mistakes and Peniel who can't get the games well often got laugh at. Sungjae hit Peniel's shoulder.

"Don't do it like that, but like this." Sungjae showed the right way. Peniel was learning with focus. Ilhoon just smiled to see the two. Soon, Minhyuk came and joined them. The umma sat beside Peniel.

"Let's have a punishment. Hit the hand." Minhyuk suggested. BTOB maknaes line groaned.

"Noo~" Ilhoon whined. Minhyuk grinned. Hyuk blinked.

"Hit the arm, like this?" Hyuk showed. Minhyuk nodded. Hyuk looked at Hongbin. Hongbin looked at the other.

"No, no. Hyuk's finger is a nightmare." Hyuk hit Hongbin's shoulder.

"Yah, hyung. I'm a bit softer than Ravi hyung or Leo hyung." Hongbin grimaced.

"That's true but yours hurt as hell too." Hongbin said. BTOB maknaes line blinked and grimaced as well.

"Umma, let's not make it eoh? Yours is scary." Peniel whined to Minhyuk. Minhyuk chuckled while Sungjae bit his lips, a little bit annoyed to see Peniel's closeness with Minhyuk. Ilhoon also whined to Minhyuk.

"Flick the forehead then?" Hyuk said. All of them blinked.

"No!" BTOB maknaes line protested.

"Then, we decided with hit the arm. Let's begin the game." Minhyuk said and Hyuk joined. Hongbin was hesitant but followed also. The maknaes line sighed and ended up forced to join. They played and unfortunately, Ilhoon lost and whined right after that. Hongbin and Sungjae held out a relief sigh while Peniel felt bad for Ilhoon. Hyuk just smiled. Minhyuk grinned.

"You better had the other hit you first." Ilhoon pouted.

"You guys better give me a light one." Ilhoon said, Peniel took the first turn. He just hit it lightly. Ilhoon smiled. "Gomawo hyung~" Peniel just shrugged. Sungjae gave a bit harder hit than Peniel. Ilhoon pouted to him. His hand already started to red. Sungjae apologized.

"Sorry, I can't control the strength." Ilhoon rolled his eyes. Hongbin just gave a feathery hit. Ilhoon grinned and beamed to Hongbin. Hongbin just smiled back. Hyuk came to Ilhoon. Ilhoon gulped.

"Yah, I'm a hyung okay?" Hyuk just smiled and shrugged. He hit Ilhoon's hand like he usually did. Ilhoon grimaced and bit his lips. He palmed the reddened hand. Hongbin sighed. Hyuk just smiled awkwardly.

"Is it hurt much? Miann." Hyuk said. Ilhoon took a breath and just smiled awkwardly. No words came out. Minhyuk was waiting with wide grin. Ilhoon bit his lips, batted his eyelashes while looking at Minhyuk. Minhyuk just smiled sheepishly.

"Hyung~ go slow~ pleasseee??" Ilhoon aegyoed. Minhyuk took Ilhoon's hand. Just before he hit Ilhoon's hand, a voice called Ilhoon, making Minhyuk stopped.

"Ilhoon ah, can you come here and help me?" Ilhoon turned. Hyunsik was coming to them. Minhyuk continued his unsettled business but Ilhoon's hand was taken away by Hyunsik in a flash. Minhyuk blinked. "Borrow him neh? I need his help now." Hyunsik said and pulled Ilhoon with him. The other were left dumbfounded there. Hyunsik pulled Ilhoon to the stairs, which the younger was flushing and just following his steps. Changseob clenched his fist to see them two.

Hyunsik pulled Ilhoon and greeted Kikwang and Dongwoon downstairs and went to the small yard. Hyunsik took a breath and sat down on the chair near the pool. Ilhoon just stood there, still in daze. Their hand still held each other. Ilhoon bit his lips. "Err, em. Hyunsik hyung." Ilhoon called while loosened his hold. Hyunsik who just realized pulled his hand with an awkward laugh.

"Ouh, sorry." Hyunsik said. Ilhoon gulped and rubbed his nape.

"Ouh um. What you want me to help you?" Ilhoon asked after gathering his thought. Hyunsik blinked, he was cursing himself inside. He looked up to Ilhoon.

"Ouh, um. Actually I got an idea for a new song, so I thought I want to let you hear it and give some comments." Hyunsik quickly thought of something and took out his phone. The real thing is he just wanted to take Ilhoon away from getting more hit just now. Hyunsik was watching over them just now and he really can see Ilhoon almost crying after receiving Hyuk's hit. Can't stand that fact, he wanted to take Ilhoon away. He didn't want to see Ilhoon hurts. Ilhoon just stood awkwardly while Hyunsik searched for the file. He looked up.

"Come and sit here, Ilhoon ah." Hyunsik patted the space beside him. Ilhoon was hesitated to sit as the space was small and yeah, he would be sitting really close to Hyunsik. Ilhoon sat down slowly, nervous. Hyunsik found the song and smiled. "Hear it carefully, okay? That's the lyrics I can think of." Hyunsik said and gave the phone to Ilhoon. Ilhoon took it, the melody played. Piano sound filled the air. Ilhoon looked through the lyrics.

Hyunsik kept fidgeting with his fingers while the song was playing. He felt shy and yet nervous with their closeness. Ilhoon was immersed into the song. When the song finished, he turned to Hyunsik. "It's romantic. I like the sweetness." Ilhoon said. Hyunsik looked at him.

"Is it fine?" Ilhoon nodded. Hyunsik gave his usual smile. Ilhoon blushed to it and looked back at the phone.

"We should include it in our next album." Hyunsik nodded.

"It was half finished. I hope you can touch up with some slow rap." Hyunsik said. Ilhoon nodded.

"I will ask Junhyung hyung to help me." Hyunsik nodded and touched Ilhoon's head. Ilhoon was surprised but to see Hyunsik's smile, he laughed awkwardly, covering his fluttering heart. Hyunsik chuckled with him. From the balcony, Changseob was watching over them. He left the game that he was playing with Ravi and excused to get some air. And yeah, he actually wanted to calm his furious heart, but getting out to the balcony made his heart ached more. He can see, Hyunsik likes Ilhoon but he didn't want to acknowledge it. And that's the reason why he hates Ilhoon so much, because Hyunsik likes the younger not him. Changseob clenched his fist tight and walked into the house again, with his gloomy face. He went straight into his room and stayed on his bed, trying to nap and forgetting what he saw.

 

 

Hyunseung got the lunch ready. The kids still didn't come home yet. The leaders came back after sending the kids. All of them without Yoseob ate together in the dining room. N looked at all of them. "Today, only Beast hyungs have schedule?" N asked. BTOB and VIXX looked at each other and nodded. Doojoon turned to N.

"Well, you take care of them. All of us will be back around 1 am, I guess so. Please take care of Taka as well. The kids also didn't have schedule for today." Doojoon said. N nodded. Doojoon flashed a smile. They just ate while some of them talked a bit here and there. The lunch finished and this time, Peniel, Dongwoon and Ilhoon were picked to clean the dishes. As Dongwoon needed to go for schedule, Hyunsik replaced him. Beast left the house after that, drove by Hoon and so do Ken with Leo sent by Mickey. Minoh was waiting the two leaders to go and fetch the kids.

"Minhyuk ah, take a look on the boys, eoh?" Eunkwang said. Minhyuk just nodded. The leaders left the house afterward. Ravi and Hyuk sprawled on the floor in front of the TV.

"I feel suddenly empty." Hyuk said. Ravi raised his brow and scanned around.

"Yeah, true. Most of the people are out...so yeah." Hongbin who sitting on the couch giggled to the show on TV. Ravi and Hyuk let their attention on the TV. Minhyuk was upstairs, playing games with Changseob. Sungjae was watching them.

"Yah, Changseob ah. Give umma time to win." Minhyuk whined. Changseob stuck out his tongue playfully. He kept beating Minhyuk in the games. Minhyuk pouted but still trying to win. Sungjae just chuckled to see the annoyed face of their umma. Peniel came after he done with the chores. Sungjae smiled to see Peniel and patted the empty place beside him. Peniel smiled and sat down.

"What are you doing?"

"Just watching umma and Changseob hyung. Nothing much to do." Sungjae said and lie his head on Peniel's lap. Peniel just smiled. Minhyuk huffed.

"You're meanie, Changseob ah~" Minhyuk whined. Changseob just chuckled. He turned and noticed Peniel.

"You're done with the dishes? Where the other two?" Changseob asked, trying not to be heard harsh. Minhyuk stole a glance. Peniel looked at Changseob.

"Ouh, Ilhoonie and Hyunsik hyung joined them watching a show downstairs." Peniel answered. Changseob looked back at the TV. Minhyuk turned to Changseob.

"Let's go on another games. I want to beat you badly!" Minhyuk said. Changseob raised his brow.

"But I wanted to stop already.." Changseob said. Minhyuk moved his finger.

"No, fight with me or you're loser." Changseob scoffed and started the game. Minhyuk smirked.

"Bring it on." Changseob said. Minhyuk smiled. 'Mianne, Changseob ah. But I don't want you to hurt Ilhoon further.'

Please log in to read the full chapter