Special - A bad news

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

(To notify you, this chapter is separated into two parts in one chapter, the second part is the special and it's the edited preview after Episode 1 ended)

N looked at Ken and Leo. The two were sitting in the middle, next to each other with a gap in between. The others were sitting aroung, still in front of Leo and Ken. All of them was in the lounge together. Leo was just back not long after all of them got their dinner. Eunkwang put the kids to go sleep first before joining them. N requested to have all the camera off until they finished that night. Eunkwang also asked the director to cut off the fight happened earlier on or anything hinted to the fight. The director agreed as it was for their show's sake and even the idols'.

N cleared his throat. He looked at the two. Ken was looking down while Leo practically stared at N but with emptiness. N took a breath. "Great, now. I do wanted to let this slide and pretended there's nothing happened earlier but I think..." N glanced at the other people around them. N exhaled. "We have to solve this because I don't want anyone to feel awkward."

"Hyung." Ken called. He asked N not to ask the cause they fought earlier, he didn't tell N anything either. Because he didn't want anyone to know what's happening. N's eyes met Leo.

"Ken doesn't want to tell me what's happening. Now, Jung Taekwoon ssi, mind to tell me what's happening back then?" N's voice now sounded firm. All VIXX members knew N was being serious there, he won't step back until the two told him the truth. Eunkwang sensed the tense in N's voice. Earlier, when they discussed whether to do the rule no 1 or 3, N strongly wanted to go with no 1. He guessed N doesn't want the two fought longer, he wanted to solve the matter on day.

"I don't have anything to say." Leo said. N widened his eyes.

"Jung Taekwoon."

"Hyung, it's all my fault...don't..." Ken opened his mouth, N shot him a glare.

"If you're giving the same that you're pissing him off until he exploded and got mad on you and then you cried a river just now, just shut off that ing or I will sew your mouth tight!" N hollered. Everybody flinched to N's high tone. VIXX had once saw N like this but not the others. The staffs who still downstairs also shocked to the sudden outburst and quickly left the house, giving them privacy. Ken looked down, scared. Leo bit his lips.

"Hakyeon." N glared at Leo.

"Now, you're at it. Spill it or I leave you two out of the house every night. Sleep outside." N said in stoic voice but a bit calmer. Leo balled his fist and took a glance at Ken. Ken also formed a fist, while lowly repeating 'no, no' only for Leo to hear. Leo exhaled. "Jung Taekwoon!"

"It's because I destroyed his Chopper hoodie." Leo muttered. Ken looked up and turned to Leo. N raised his brow. "He kept bugging me when I'm not in the mood just now and I disfigure his treasured hoodie. I yelled at him. He got mad and cried after that." Leo said in one breath, clearly lying for his and Ken's sake. Ken stared at Leo in disbelief. The others gaped. VIXX maknae lines cracked the silence.

"Is that true? Leo hyung...done that?" Ravi and Hyuk croaked.

"It's Ken hyung's most treasured one...I will cry, of course if I'm Ken hyung..." Hongbin said. Leo bit his lips. Ken blinked, tears fell. N crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Leo hyung..." Ken called. Leo didn't turn, keeping his eyes firm on N. The other groups were asking VIXX maknae lines about that stuff. N exhaled.

"Is that true, Jaehwan?" Ken turned to N. N raised his brow. Ken bit his lips, opened and closed his mouth for some time. "Lee Jaehwan." Not trusting his voice, Ken nodded reluctantly. N stared at the two. He then turned at everyone else. "May I have everyone else to leave except them two?" They blinked.

"N." Eunkwang called. N nodded.

"Please, I want to have a moment with them. Junhyung hyung, please make sure all of them went down and watch TV. Raise the volume a bit and Yoseob, help me to keep them all downstairs. No one can come up till I said so." N said firmly, but with a smile to the others. Junhyung and Yoseob just nodded and gestured everybody to downstairs. They all followed, leaving N with Leo and Ken. When everybody went down and N can heard the TV's noise, N opened his mouth.

"Do you think I buy that?" N said with a fierce glare. He stood up with his hand on his sides. "Move to the couch." The two obediently followed. They sat on the couch a

Please log in to read the full chapter