D-day - Moving in

(BxB-Special) Hello Roommates
Please log in to read the full chapter

The door opened. They stepped in and looked around the entrance. Most of them stared in awe. The dorm that they gonna stay for three months is a big 2-storey house with small yard and swimming pool outside. The maknaes line of VIXX and BTOB ran to the outside to look for the swimming pool.

"It's really huge!" Hyuk exclaimed. Sungjae nodded.

"I felt so happy and yeah, it's swimming pool!" Sungjae cooed, leaving Ravi, Hongbin, Ilhoon and Peniel laughed. Doojoon looked around and spotted the camera. It was on, of course. N also noticed it while Eunkwang awed the huge living room. A big plasma TV, three three-seated couch and three one-seated couch. Not to mention the fluffy cover on the floor, luxurious small coffee table and various colour of cushions arranged nicely on the couch.

"The camera is on already." Hyunseung said as the third person to discover the hidden cameras. Doojoon nodded. Yoseob went to one of the camera placed next to the TV and waved to it.

"Hi Beauties, wah. This is daebak, the moving camera." Yoseob said. The managers entered with the kids. Hoon clapped his hands, gaining everybody's attention who seriously getting immersed into awing the place. Hoon made them gathered in the middle of living room. The three leaders were sitting on the each one-seated couch. Ravi, Junhyung and Hyunseung settled on the same three-seated couch, another one occupied with Hyunsik, Changseob and Yoseob and the next occupied by Leo, Ken and Minhyuk. The rest sat on the fluffy cover. Eunhye went to N and sat on his lap while Taka picked Yoseob's lap. Sam just stood a bit far from them but still paying attention to Hoon. Hoon cleared his throat.

"Well, we're all here now. The staff asks me to divide you guys into the rooms but I decided we gonna play ladders game. Any objection?" Sam scoffed.

"Lame game, I don't want to share rooms." Sam muttered. Hoon smiled awkwardly.

"I'm sorry Sam, but as Eunhye is the only one girl here, so she's the only one will get a room for herself. The boys needed to share." Sam rolled his eyes. Eunhye cooed.

"I have my own room? Auww, this is fun to be the only girl." Eunhye said. Sam scoffed at the back. Mickey pointed to the door near where Sam was standing.

"That's your room, Eunhye ah. It will a bit smaller than the others but it completed with small bathroom, so yeah." Mickey said. Eunhye nodded. Sam crossed his arms. Minoh took his turn to say something.

"We have 5 rooms empty now. The room beside Eunhye will be the kids room. Sam and Taka will stay in that room with three of you guys. The other four rooms are upstairs. And telling you for instance, each room have bathroom inside and as for upstairs room, there will be two small room as closet room. Downstairs room will have their own closets in the room. You can explore the room latter." Minoh took out the paper for the ladder game.

"We should start now as after this, the staff will give another briefing." Hoon said. They played the game. Minhyuk, N and Leo were picked to be in the same room with Taka and Sam. The upstairs room; Doojoon, Dongwoon, Peniel and Sungjae assigned for room no 1. Ravi, Ken, Kikwang and Yoseob assigned to the next room, no 2. Hongbin, Hyuk, Junhyung and Hyunseung were roommates for room no 3 while Changseob, Hyunsik, Ilhoon and Eunkwang stayed in the last room, no 4.

"Three of us and the staffs will stay next door." Minoh answered when Doojoon asked. They nodded. The writer showed a board to the managers. "Um, well production crew gives you guys two hours for unpacking time and need to gather back here after that. They will brief more on rules and stuff." Minoh added. All of them nodded and went to their respective rooms.

 

 

The kids' room

N, Leo and Minhyuk put down their bags when they entered the room. It had one double-decker bed, one single bed and one queen-sized bed, they can tell this is the master bedroom. N noticed the big wardrobe on the side and the door to the bathroom near it. Taka slowly went to the queen-sized bed which have cartoon sheets on it. Taka smiled. "Taka think this is Taka and Sam hyung's bed." Sam who standing at the door frowned.

"Can't be serious? We're sharing bed, hell no!" Minhyuk, N and Leo looked at each other. N went to Sam.

"Sharing bed sometimes quite good, feeling warm." N tried to talk with Sam. Sam scoffed.

"I hate sharing by the way." Sam said coldly. Taka pouted but then smiled.

"Sam hyung can use the bed alone then, Taka is fine." Taka looked at the three adults. "Can Taka sleep with one of hyungs?" Taka said. Minhyuk wrinkled. He slowly got it what Nayong's mean with Taka's kindness side. Minhyuk turned to Sam.

"Well, um. Sam, the bed is quite large for you alone. Em, for once, can you share with Taka?" Minhyuk said. Sam glared at him, making Minhyuk taken aback for a while. "Em, Taka. It's not that hyung don't want to let you sleep with one of us but isn't better Taka sleep with Sam?" Minhyuk said to Taka. Taka thought for a while. Minhyuk learnt that Sam had soft spots on Taka so he tried to use Taka.

N nodded a bit. "Yeah, sharing is caring. Sam is a hyung to Taka, shouldn't you share with Taka as an elder?" N tried to talk again. Leo just looked from behind. He still thought for words. Taka looked at Sam. He walked to Sam. Sam looked at Taka.

"What?"

"Taka do wanted to share the bed, but Taka know Sam hyung don't like it so Taka won't force. But it's nice to stay with Sam hyung, at least Taka is used to Sam hyung." Taka said softly while touching Sam's hand. Sam looked at the boy for a while. The three adults just watched for a while. Sam rolled his eyes.

"Make sure you don't cross the line." Taka smiled and squealed. N exhaled in relief while Leo smiled. Minhyuk smiled wider, so he knew a way to handle Sam. He will let the other knew, mostly this is important for VIXX who in charge of Sam. The hidden camera did record them.

In the next room, Eunhye just unpacked her things out. She can do it by herself. As she left the door closed, so no camera caught her. Her room is the only one without hidden camera, which safer for her as a girl.

Upstairs room, Room 1

Doojoon smiled. "I knew the bed will be like this." Doojoon said when he saw the two double-decker beds before his eyes. Dongwoon chuckled.

"This is dorm after all, Doo hyung." Dongwoon said.

"But it's better to have a bathroom." Sungjae said. Peniel nodded. Doojoon looked at them.

"So how's the bed arrangement now?" Doojoon asked. They just shrugged.

"But Doojoon hyung should have the lower bunk isn't it?" Peniel said. Sungjae smiled.

"How about both of us took the upper bunk, we're used to it as back in the dorm, we're upper level members." Sungjae said. Peniel nodded, agreed. Dongwoon looked at Doojoon. Doojoon just nodded and took the bed on the left side. Sungjae took the bunk above Doojoon and Peniel with Dongwoon. They settled their stuff needed on the bed.

"We should place the bags and cloths in the closet room." Dongwoon said. Sungjae bit his lips.

"I can't imagine the messy closet room, even with 7 of us, it never can be cleaned and arranged neatly. I wonder how it will be with 12 people." Sungjae said. Doojoon just shrugged and got all of them took the bags to the closet room. The room wasn't too small and not too big either. Two medium-sized closet labeled as Room 1.

"Guess, two of us will share one." Doojoon said. Doojoon shared with Dongwoon and Peniel with Sungjae. They unpacked their cloths. Their bags were kept above the closet, in a cabinet. Then four of them settled back to the room. Sungjae and Peniel wanted to explore the middle space, filled with two two-seated couch and smaller plasma TV than downstairs, completed with Playstation. The big clear sliding door also attracted the two.

"We have balcony. And it's nice." Peniel commented as they're standing next to the silding door. Sungjae nodded. In front of him, it's the middle space and further, the stairs. His room was on the left (from the stairs view), beside it Room 2. Room 3 and 4 was on the right side. They have the middle space (some kind of lounge or the upstairs living room). Sungjae hugged Peniel's arm. "I wish we can stay long because it feels like heaven." Sungjae said. Peniel just nodded and Sungjae pulled his hand back, afraid of getting caught. Peniel noticed the camera and he knew both of them can't show much of affection with so many hidden camera in the house.

Room 2

"Let's determine the arrangement with paper-rock-scissor then." Yoseob said. The younger nodded. They played and Kikwang won the first round. "Which bed are you taking?" Yoseob asked and Kikwang pointed to the lower bunk on the left side. They nodded and played the second round. Ravi won and he took another lower bunk. Yoseob sighed. "Well, we don't need the last round, I will take the bed above Kikwang, is it okay with you Ken?" Ken nodded. They then unpacked their things except cloths.

"There is a closet room right?" Kikwang asked suddenly. Yoseob peeked down and nodded. "Weird, having a bathroom in our own room but sharing a closet room outside." Kikwang said. Ken and Ravi nodded. Yoseob chuckled.

"Maybe want us to bonding with the other people next doors." Yoseob said.

"Um, that's quite right?" Ken chirped. Yoseob smiled to him.

"It's fascinating to have the cute-liner together here." Yoseob said to Ken. Ken giggled.

"I feel great too, hyung." Ravi was still awkward with them, still thinking about the seniority. Yoseob noticed Ravi troubled face.

"Ravi?" Ravi blinked and looked up. Yoseob gave a soft smile. "Don't ever feel awkward. From now on, we're roommates for three months. Just think all of us as hyung, drop the thought of seniority. We're family now." Yoseob said. Ravi just smiled awkwardly and rubbed his nape. Ken peeked down. Ravi was shocked to sudden popped up face. Kikwang and Yoseob chuckled to see Ravi.

"Hyung!" Ken giggled.

"Well, Yoseob hyung said it clear and I'm able to feel free because that's who I am. So, how about you let go the worriness and enjoyed the time?" Ravi looked at Ken. Ken pulled back and looked at Kikwang and Yoseob. "Well, Ravi is actually really adored Beast, maybe that's why he's a bit preserved. But believe me, he's a troublemaker."

"Hyung!" Ravi protested. Ken chuckled.

"Ah, I hope hyung deul are heavy sleeper." Yoseob who got down and sitting beside Kikwang looked at Ken before turned to Kikwang. Kikwang shrugged.

"Why?"

"Um, well. Ravi snore really loud." Ravi blushed and really wanted to kill Ken right then. Ken just gave a smile to the elder. Kikwang and Yoseob looked at each other and chuckled.

"We're destined to be roommates then." Ken raised his brow while Ravi looked at the elder. Yoseob smiled and continued. "Because among Beast, we're both well-known heavy-sleeper. But I'm a bit better than Kikwang." Kikwang chuckled and nodded. Ken smiled.

"Good. Even though I'm not a heavy sleeper, but I'm used to his snore...just let it be my lullaby now." Ken rolled his eyes. Kikwang and Yoseob chuckled to the epic while Ravi just rubbed his nape. The camera caught Ravi's shyness.

"Let's go unpacking our bags." Yoseob said and they all nodded. Ken went down and four of them went to the closet room, unpacking their cloths. At that time, members in Room 1 already finished unpacking. Yoseob and Kikwang shared one closet and Ravi with Ken.

Room 3

The whole room is awkward. They just talked for a while on determine the bed arrangement which Hyuk and Hongbin offered to take the upper bunk. Hyunseung and Junhyung just agreed as they didn't like the upper bunk (ever since before, they're lower bunk people back in the old Beast dorm). The room is just in silence, Hyunseung was just Hyunseung. He rarely talked like usual and just uttered something when he thought of something. Junhyung wasn't familiar to talk with new people, he's being himself. Hyuk and Hongbin also didn't know what to say. They looked at each other and lost of words.

Hyuk sent signals for unpacking their cloths. Hongbin nodded and both of them went down the bed. "Um, hyungs. We're going to unpack the cloths..." Hongbin said. Junhyung nodded while Hyunseung turned to them.

"I heard one room will have two closets, which two person will share one. I will share with Junhyung, so you two can share together." Hyunseung said. Hyuk and Hongbin nodded. They left after that.

Junhyung sighed. Hyunseung turned. "What's wrong with you?" Junhyung looked at Hyunseung.

"Don't you see we're awkward with them?" Hyunseung stared Junhyung for a while.

"You know two of us are the most complicated person in Beast, what do you expect?" Junhyung sighed.

"I felt bad for them. We're the hyung so we actually should start the conversation."

"You need time with them and I'm okay with them, just you know me with words." Hyunseung said. Junhyung smiled a bit.

"You and your alien's talks.." Hyunseung ignored Junhyung and took his bag. "Wait for me, I'm going too." Junhyung also took his bag and followed Hyunseung to the closet room. The camera just recorded the awkwardness of the room.

Room 4

"We're too lucky!" Eunkwang cooed when they entered their room. Changseob looked at the leader.

"Why?"

"Because four of us is in the same group and the other rooms mixed with people. I'm a bit glad to have you guys as my roommate." Eunkwang said excited. Hyunsik chuckled.

"Hyung, I thought you wanted to stay with other groups." Hyunsik said. Eunkwang grinned.

"I wanted too but I feel more comfortable if sharing rooms with you guys." Eunkwang said and jumped on left lower bunk. "This is my place." Eunkwang said. Ilhoon pouted.

"Don't suddenly make a choice. We should agree first." Eunkwang raised his brow.

"I'm the eldest.." Ilhoon rolled his eyes. Eunkwang chuckled. "Three of you have a game and determined yourself. I want this bed." Hyunsik and Changseob just shrugged. Ilho

Please log in to read the full chapter