9-The Beginning of Dancing Kyu?

Math Saved My Love Life!

 

Alex POV


I woke up the next morning. Looking at my phone, I stared at the time. 1PM. Darn it, Siwon’s gonna kill me! It’s Sunday, and I missed church, AND the only day out of the week where I can see Wonnie in person.

Heaving a deep sigh, I laid in bed and rolled towards the ground. A smile fell upon my face when I remembered Kyuhyun helping me into my dorms and such. That sweet dweeb! I mean, who knew a guy could be that way?

Skipping downstairs, I heard a door open. Oh boy, must be Wonnie coming to yell at me.

“Hey Wonnie!” I sang, turning around, but hitting his chest. I always fell backwards if my legs didn’t walk backwards with me—saving me from my fall. “Woah, Wonnie, I know you’re mad, but to attack a girl when she just woke—you’re not Wonnie.” I pointed at him.

Kyuhyun scratched the back of his head, “Sorry for disappointing you.”

“What are you doing here?” I blushed, looking down at my feet.

“I was too tired to drive, so I thought maybe it would be best if I slept here, rather than driving home and getting into a possible car accident.”

I nodded, “I see, well…I hope the couch was comfortable…”

He nonchalantly massaged his back, then smiled at me, “It was comfortable.”

My brow rose, “Do you want me to massage your back?”

“Oh, no, it’s fine!” he refused, still massaging his back.

“Get on the couch.” I commanded.

He, for some reason, obeyed. I sat on the couch and started to massage his back.

“A-aCha!” Kyuhyun yelped.

“ACha?” I chuckled, “What does that mean?”

“N-no, nothing, it just felt really good there.”

“Okay then.” Was all I said before I started to go rough on that spot. Kyuhyun felt relieved, I mean, that boy seems to have really enjoyed it! Who wouldn’t? The amazing Lee is massaging his back!

“Oh, Sunbae!” I started, trying to have a conversation, “I was wondering, do you…possibly, dance?”

He started laughing, “Ohh Alex, you’re funny.”

“Why thank you very much, but I’m serious! Sunbae, do you dance?”

“Um…If you call spazzing out, then, yes?”

“Are you athletic?”

He let out a “HA!” before continuing, “Ohh Alex, I never knew you were the jokester!”

I pursed my lips, “Then…can you sing?”

He twitched, “A-anything else?”

“Sunbae! Let me hear you sing!”

“No, no, it’s fine.”

“I’m sorry sunbae, but if you don’t fall under any of those categories, then I’m guessing Chae’s out of your league.”

“What?”

“Yeap! It’s because she wants a guy who can either do those three things.”

Kyu’s shoulder’s slumped. “Then…Can I try singing?”

I nodded, “Go ahead.”

Kyuhyun started to sing “After Love.” A song originally sung by Park Hyo Shin. My jaw dropped. His voice was simply amazing! I’m not even kidding! It’s just…Wow.

He sung around 30 seconds of that song before stopping. I frowned, “Sunbae, sing more!”

He turned red, “I probably shouldn’t, I wouldn’t want you to go deaf.”

“DEAF!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Once you sing that to her, she’ll fall in love with you right away! I’m not even kidding! Let’s see…What can I say for you to understand how amazing your voice is…Ah! It’s like !”

“ALEX!” he turned red.

“I’m sorry Sunbae! But it’s the truth! Any girl would fall for that voice! I’m not even kidding! Your voice is just…” I suddenly let my head rest on his shoulder, “Sing more~” I pouted before pulling my head away.

“ I just…I dunno, bad memories with it.”

I stared at him for a little while before nodding, “Alright then…” I sighed, “But…Then, do you wanna try dancing or athletics? Because I can set you up with either one. I have this one friend who’s always at the gym and another who’s always dancing.”

He blinked for a bit, “Which one sounds better?”

“Dancing! Definatly dancing!” I clapped, “Do you wanna go today or tomorrow?”

He shrugged, “Anytime is fine with me.”

“Okay, let me just get ready first.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kyuhyun and I started our way to the dance studio, where my brother’s friend, Hyuk-Jae Lee, (Stage name was Eunhyuk, and since it would be a easier for people to know which one is who, let’s call hum Eunhyuk) was pretty a legit dancer. Kyuhyun and I started our way in, I placed my index finger on my lips, motioning him to hush. We walked in and saw Eunhyuk dance to “Boom Boom Pow”.

I motioned Kyuhyun to sit on a bench with me, he obeyed and literally sat next to me with barely any space for us to feel comfortable. “Sorry.” He whispered before he slowly scooted way.

We continued to stare at Eunhyuk who was popping his chest again and again. Kyuhyun played with his hoodie (Well, my hoodie.) while I just stared at Eunhyuk. He suddenly turned around and fell on his . “Woah! Didn’t notice you come in, Alex!” he awkwardly laughed.

I grinned, “Well, knowing you and you’re dancing, you wouldn’t have noticed me even if I called you.”

He chuckled, “Oh Alex!” he suddenly grabbed the water bottle, “What a little geek you are.” He said, opening the bottle before pouring it all on me.

“HYUKKIE HYUNG!” I pouted. Kyuhyun grabbed the towel nearest him and started to wipe the water off of me. “Tha—OH GOSH! NO! EWW! HYUKKIE HYUNG! WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU TOOK A SHOWER? OH GAWSH, THIS TOWEL SMELLS LIKE CRAP! HYUKKIEE!!” I yelped the second I took a good whiff of that towel.

Now before you go all, “What?” on me, I must say that this is our relationship. He bullies me. I know, I know, it’s mean for guys to bully girls, but I’ve known him for 7 years—even during his training days at SM, so we’re pretty much like siblings! Plus my brother knows the guy for 10 years and counting! And if you ask me, that’s pretty legit! So yeap, he’s like my other brother (sadly)

“Gee, I love you too.” Eunhyuk coughed, “Anyways, what are you doing here? You never come to the dance studio.”

I pulled Kyuhyun’s sleeve, “Hyukkie hyung! Teach Kyuhyun how to dance!”

Hyuk shrugged his shoulders, “Show me what you got.” He smirked, walking over to the audio system and started to play, “Get Fresh” by Kid Sister.

Kyuhyun nervously looked at me, I grinned, “It’s fine! No one’s gonna laugh!”

He nodded, and walked to the dance floor. And boy, did I lie. I wanted to laugh soo much because he was soo terrible! I mean, it was cute, but soo SOO terrible! He tried to move to the beat, but ended up looking awful! And, oh my gosh, his face when he was popping his chest!

Eunhyuk suddenly stopped the music, Kyuhyun stopped dancing. He awkwardly scratched his head, “Was it that bad?”

I looked at him, then at Eunhyuk. I turned my head back to Kyuhyun who looked like he was going to die of embarrassment. “Oh my gosh! That’s so freaking adorable!” I yelped before jumping out of my seat to give him a hug, “That’s the cutest thing I’ve seen!” I laughed, tightening my hug.

“Cute?” Kyuhyun asked, sounding disappointed before hugging me back, “I was hoping for something else.”

“Alex, just a question,” Eunhyuk started, cutting into my conversation with Kyuhyun, “Is that guy your boyfriend?”

“Hm? Ah,n—”

“Hey Eunhy—ALEX, WHO THE HECK IS THAT GUY?!”

Kyuhyun and I both turned around and saw Donghae walking in. And before I get any questions, Donghae’s my brother—sadly. He’s soo freaking over protective because he feels like this world is only a world full of erse men (which honestly doesn’t make any sense since he’s a so called “Man” himself!)

“Alex, w-who’s that guy?” Donghae stuttered, pointing at Kyuhyun.

“He’s her boyfriend.” Eunhyuk replied

“No! No, he’s just my Sunbae! Donghae, this guy is teaching me with my studies!” I interceded, “Kyuhyun, this is Donghae. He’s my overprotective brother, and the guy—”

“YOU’RE LEE DONGHAE THE SOCCER PLAYER!” Kyuhyun yelled, running up to Donghae, bowing like crazy, “Hi! I’m Cho Kyuhyun! N-nice to meet you!” he stuttered.

Him? Stuttering? Must be star stuck.

Donghae shook his hand, “So why are you here? You must be important to have made Alex come here.”

“I’m her tutor; I teach her math while she repays me by taking me around the city.”

“So I’m depending on you to teach him dancing!” I beamed.

“You’re kidding right?” Donghae immediately said, “You came here for the first time in a year, only to tell me that,” he pointed to Kyuhyun, “you want Eunhyuk and me to teach him how to dance?”

I nodded, “Well, I was just asking Eunhyuk.”

Eunhyuk scratched his wavy brown hair, “I guess, but it’s going to be hard.” He awkwardly laughed.

“Wait, why does he want to dance?” Donghae eyed him carefully, “Hyukkie, is he any good?”

I looked at Eunhyuk who was silent, “He’s…Okay…But I’m not sure if I can—”

“Come on Eunhyuk!” I pouted, “Please? I’ll do anything!”

Eunhyuk immediately brighten at the idea which made Donghae pull me into a tight hug, “Nothing erted! I refuse!”

“Oh yes, like I was going to my little sister.” Hyuk flatly said, shaking his head. “Anywho, Alex, I’ll teach him how to dance for free—completely free if you make me a boxed meal whenever I have to teach him, oh and bring drinks.”

I bit my lip, “But…I don’t have any money to buy ingredients with.”

Kyuhyun suddenly pulled me to his side and whispered to me, “I can buy them for you.”

“Are you sure, Sunbae?” I looked at hm.

He nodded, “Of course, I mean, vegetables don’t cost that much—right?”

“It’s a deal then, right?” Eunhyuk clapped.

I looked at Kyuhyun, then at Eunhyuk, “Yeah.”

“Alright! So I’ll see you two tomorrow, right now, we have to get ready for a competition.”

“Competition?” Kyu and I both said in unison.

“Winner gets $10,000. We’re meeting up with some of the members from Super Junior ’05 to do this, so it should go pretty well.”

“Whoa, all for dancing?” Kyuhyun added, “That’s insane!”

“Well, dancing, singing, it’s pretty much a talent show.” Eunhyuk shrugged, “You have to get a perfect score in all the divisions to win.”

I looked at Kyuhyun, I wonder if he would be interested in the singing…

 

REMEMBER TO COMMENT!!! :D