10-A Rainy Day

Math Saved My Love Life!

 

Alex POV (Sorry, I’m soo lazy to swich the POVs over and over again >.>)


 

It was pouring like crazy today. Aish, I hate this! Why must it rain so much? Shouldn’t it be cold, as in snow? Not wet and damp, like now?

I was running to my next class, my umbrella broke because of the wind last time. My hoodie was soaked, and it was just freaking cold! I mean, seriously? Why? WHY?!

Someone kept the door open for me; I quietly thanked him before rushing to my class. I opened the door, and quickly sat at an open seat. Everyone was waiting for the professor, but I just wanted today to be done and over with. I mean, I’m not in the mood for school today at all. Yes, I could’ve skipped school today, but I don’t wanna miss anything because then there would be no makeup and I would’ve failed any test and—shut up Alex. Just shut up.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The sky was still pouring when class was over, but it didn’t matter. I had to go to my next class which was 20 minutes from now, and by walking to there, it would take 10. Sighing, I packed away all my stuff and started on my way, walking. I didn’t bother putting my hoodie up since I would get wet anyways, so I just walked there, in the pouring rain, getting soaked.

I wish I had a car, I wish I could drive, and I wish that the rain would stop falling already! I mean, seriously? Why must in rain now? It’s October, not spring or anything—October! Could it have been so hard, to…Oh I don’t know, not rain? I mean, why God? Why?

Just then, I felt a hand on my shoulder, and the rain stopped falling on me. Did my prayers get answered?  I looked up and smiled, looking at Kyuhyun. “Sunbae!”

“Mind explaining to me what you were doing in the rain?” he asked, touching one of my wet locks.

“Walking to class.”

One of his brows rose, “Why don’t you have an umbrella?”

“It broke.” I shrugged.

He sighed, “What am I going to do with you?”

“You could think that I’m lovable.”

He looked at me before ruffling my hair, “Aishh.” He muttered, pulling me closer to him, “Stay under this umbrella, or else you’re gonna get sick.”

“Heh, too late.” I grinned, looking away to wipe my nose.

“Aish!”

“Sunbae, why are you walking around? Don’t you have a car?”

“It’s in the repair shop.”

“Ahh…”

“So, since I have no classes right now, I’ll walk you to yours.”

“You’re so nice.” I chuckled.

“I know.” He gave me a cheeky grin.

We started to walk to my class, I would give him occasional glances, wondering, “What if Chae came?” Would he leave and cover over Chae? Is he that kind of person? Does he treat everyone like this? Cho Kyuhyun, you should really watch out who you hang out with. What if Chae finds out? Oh my gosh, what if Chae’s looking? I started to look around, trying to look for Chae.

“What are you doing?”

I looked at Kyuhyun to see him staring at me. I gave him a sheepish smile, “Er…I was looking for Chae.”

“Why?”

“Well, what if she mistook your kind gesture for something else?”

“Like?”

“…”

He chuckled, “It’s fine, we’re only friends anyways, so if she asks, then we just say that we’re friends.”

I stared at him for a little bit, “You know, if Chae doesn’t fall for you, then she must be an idiot.”

“How so?”

“Well, you’re so…gentlemen-like, you have an amazing voice, you’re looks—if I might say—is not too shabby, and you’re willing to learn something that she likes for her. I must say that if she doesn’t fall for you, then she really doesn’t deserve you.”

He gave me a warm smile, “Well, if she doesn’t fall for me by the time you get an A in calculus, then I guess she wasn’t meant for me.”

“Oh, then we have plenty of time! I bet I’m gonna be failing again. And again…And again…” I sighed

“Don’t think to lowly of yourself.”

“Thinking lowly of myself~”

He rolled his eyes, “Aish.”

A cheeky smile came upon my face, I took a glance at his shoulder by accident and saw it wet. “Sunbae, your shoulder’s getting wet.”

“And?”

“Get under the umbrella.”

He stared at me, and awkwardly came closer, “Is that okay?”

I sighed, “Are you scared of getting closer to me or something?” I laughed.

“N-no, it’s just that we’re already too close.”

“How so? We’re like 3 inches apart from each other.” I sighed, taking a step to his side, “See? Not so hard, and no awkwardness.”

He nodded, “I guess that’ll have to do.”

We kept on walking in silence until I reached my next class. “Be safe, okay Sunbae?” I smiled, he patted my head.

“I’ll try.” He winked before leaving.

I smiled, watching him walk away. I swear, if Chae doesn’t fall for him, then something must be wrong with her. He’s such a sweetheart! So why is he falling for someone like Chae? Aish, I swear, all the pretty girls get the most amazing guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment or else Super Junior will disband. Yeah, the fate of Super Junior disbanding is in your hands. (JK! But still, comment! I DEMAND A COMMENT FROM YOU!)