30: Here's the Awkward Part.

Math Saved My Love Life!

 

“Sunbaenim!” Alex gasped, panicking, trying to look for something to stop the blood.

I sighed, staring at her. As usual, panicking. Wait, what time was it?

“Alex?” I groaned, “What time is it?”

She looked at me, tears visible in her eyes. She quickly looked for her watch, “I-It’s 11:58.”

Oh shoot, I only have 2 minutes! Not to mention, the only thing that we’ve done the entire day is talk. I mean, my mission was to make her feel as though she was in love or something, not…Talk like a friend. There’s no difference with us when we’re just friends and today—other than the fact that I’ve been acting more cheesy.

“Hey Alex, if you had a lover, what would you want him to do?”

“What?”

I sighed, “Don’t make me repeat myself.”

I waited for her answer, tired once more. She turned red, “Well, what else would a girl want?”

A smile came upon my face, “I have one thing on my mind, but I’m not sure if it’s on yours.” I say. The only thing that came on my mind was just kissing her. But not in that sort of sense, but as in…Something normal, polite in another country.

She turned red, “I would want him to kiss me, and say something that came from the heart.”

I looked at her, it’s as though we thought the same thing. I pushed myself to sit up and stared at her. I can’t say I love her, because that would be too awkward for that. But if I kiss her, would she find it awkward? Her fat friend is kissing her, you know, the one that she was absolutely no feelings for.

“You’re the one that asked me to do so.” I whispered, quickly kissing her forehead. “You’ve heard this from me before.” I quietly say, “And I’ll say it again until you believe it. But Alex, you’re so gorgeous.” I looked at her, smiling. I hoped she didn’t feel awkward. She stared at my face, I learned closer and kissed her nose. “You’re really, really gorgeous.”  I say once more.

She looked at me, but then I noticed something different about her. Rather than just a friend, I just see a beautiful woman. She wasn’t that little girl that I seemed to see everyday, she seemed prettier.

I felt myself leaning towards her. “Idiot.” She muttered as our lips were pressed against each other.

I will admit, there was a spark between us. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. I tilted my head and deepened our kiss.  She quietly pulled away, kissing my jaw line, hugging my neck. Oh god, she felt perfect.

She stopped, looking at me, I went in and started to kiss and her neck She rested her chin on my shoulder. She groaned my name, but I didn’t feel like stopping. I hadn’t felt this way in so long.

Slowly, I pulled away. I wanted her lips again. I looked at those perfect lips and slowly leaned closer and kissed them. How long it lasted, I didn’t know, nor care. When we let go, I started to breathe heavily. That’s when I realized what we were doing.

“OH GOD!” we both yelled, jumping away.

She turned red, hiding her face in the snow. “Oh my gosh! Sunbae! I’m so sorry! I’m so so so sorry!”

I touched my lips, wow. Just…Wow.

“Y-You’re bleeding!” Alex exclaimed.

“R-right.” I say, remembering what she was crying about earlier.

“I-I’ll go buy a first aid kit!” she says, quickly running away.

I stared at her, getting up and walked under the bridge. Oh dear, what was I thinking? I-I can’t believe that I…With Chae’s best friend?

Kyuhyun! You’re an idiot!

I stared at the river. I couldn’t believe that Alex and I—That I was thinking about—What was I doing?

“Sunbae!” Alex’s voice rang.

I turned around and saw Alex run up to me with those bandage wraps in her hands. She sat in front of me and took off my jacket. She pulled the wraps and started to dab the blood from my arm.

For me, I couldn’t help but stare at her. Why is it that I haven’t fallen for her yet? She was drop dead gorgeous, and she made out with a chubby guy like me? Oh god, not to mention, the thought of her actually interested in me…Why haven’t I fallen for her yet?

But then of course, Chae’s…Amazing. She was so amazing, even though she isn’t interested in me. She had a gorgeous voice, an amazing personality, a perfect body, and…Chae was perfect.

But then Alex, she’s so sweet. I know, that if I fell off a bridge, she would row a boat and yell at me for doing something so stupid. Not to mention, she would probably take care of my wounds, and then cry for me, watching me over the night to see if I was okay.

 “Sunbae.” She starts, “C-Can I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“What do you think…Are we..? Or no.”

Chae or Alex, Chae or Alex, Chae or Alex..?

“I don’t…know.” I sigh, staring at her. “It doesn’t seem right.”

She stared at me, an obvious disappointed look in her face. I wouldn’t blame her. If I was a woman, and some man asked me that, I would be disappointed and make him regret the rest of his days.

“I just don’t think it’ll work. I mean, I was…”Lie “Not thinking straight. It was an at the moment kind of thing. Trust me, I don’t have any feelings for you at all.”

Oh god, expecting a slap. I closed my eyes for a few seconds, but then I didn’t feel anything. I opened them and saw tears in her eyes.

I made her cry?

“A-Alex, it’s not like that, it’s just that…It was, you looked amazing, and I just…Damn it Alex, I’m a man. When I see a stunning woman, I go for it.”

Wow Kyuhyun, great. You possibly said the worst thing possible.

“I-I’m not crying, I swear.” She says, her voice breaking, wiping away her tears.

“I’m sorry Alex, but like I said earlier, I don’t fall for someone else easily.”

Alex suddenly stood up, “I-I have to go.” She says and ran away.

Oh wonderful. The next time I see her, it’s going to be extremely awkward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why on earth am I so mean to you people? Maybe it's because you guys never entertain me enough and thus being, I watch "The Nanny" hm....

Anyways, comment or else...Or else Kyuhyun will end up with Chae and Alex goes with Seunghyun!