15-As Always, It's Chae First, Alex Last

Math Saved My Love Life!

 

Alex POV


So, two weeks have passed, and as always, Chae and I reconciled. Once I got home, I couldn’t help but feel so…Happy! I mean, I’m finally going somewhere! Sure, Chae asks me to go places, but they’re never the places that I like such as the movies (Too many chick flicks), parties (Screams ?) and or to the mall (Alex has no money) sooo yeah.

It’s not like I don’t have a life (I really don’t.) but I’d rather study rather than go spend my money and be near people that might talk to me. And if you haven’t noticed—Alex doesn’t like being near people.

I fell onto the couch and hugged one of the pillows. Chae really owes me.

However, the sudden thought of how Chae should go with Kyuhyun to the musical suddenly hit me. She should go, not me. I mean, he does what to date her, right? It’s only right to say so, correct? I mean, he’s giving me a cursed discount just so that I could set those him up with her!

Insert a sad girl laying on the couch.

I sat up straight, “I have to do this. It’s only right.” I urged myself, getting my phone and called Kyuhyun.

I wanted for a little bit, and he answered. “Hello?” he sang.

“Hi.” I simply said, taking a deep breath, “I was wondering, do you wanna take Chae with us too?”

No hesitation, it was almost immediate, but it was the answer he was expecting.

“YES!”

“Alright, I’ll try to set you two up.” I faked a smile, “Just let me do my magic.”

“You’re amazing Alex, you know that—right?”

I faked a laugh, “Right…”

“Alright, well I have things to do, so see you later~?”

“Yeah…” I sighed, hanging up the phone.

Heh, you know what I really hate? It’s the fact that every friend that I make, they always want to hang out with Chae. I know that I made a deal with Kyuhyun on this one, but still! It hurts, you know? Guy or girl, there’s always something in it for them!

No matter whom I’m friends with; they always try to hit on someone I deeply care about. Girls befriend me to try and have my brother, Donghae, or Henry or Eunhyuk maybe even Siwon want to date them. Guys befriend me so that they could have a chance with Chae.

“And they wonder why I’m always stuck at home.” I muttered.

You know what? Why couldn’t I have been just as pretty as Chae? Or why couldn’t I have such an amazing personality? Why couldn’t I be so damn perfect? No, just no. I’m just Alex, freaking, Lee, that normal nerd that no one ever notices.

And people wonder, they even dare wonder why I don’t trust anyone.


This chapter was to...Pretty much show you that Alex isn't....Yeah :) You should (hopefully get it) Sorry that this chapter was short, but again (Drabble)

Oh, and to all the comments about the potter musical -starts rolling on the ground- HELLO, HARRY POTTAH! (Guess who I am lol ;D)