21-Long Time No See!

Math Saved My Love Life!

 

(Seunghyun POV)


 

(A week later)

I quietly walked into the Hansel and Gretel Café, fixing my hat before entering the café. I looked around to see if there were any stalkers out and about—none at all.

A smile fell on my face as I saw Alex sit there as she paid attention to the other customers. I quietly sighed, sitting down in my normal seat. I took of my doctors mask (It had a hamster on it) and my sunglasses off.

“Kyuhyun!”

I looked up and saw Alex talk to the guy that was in the table right in front of me. He smiled at her, “Yes?”

“I’m getting off early today, so we could go somewhere else today.”

I stared at his expression, he was still smiling. “Great.”

She gave him a small smile before nodding at him, “Ah, is Saturday still happening?”

“Of course, I already got the tickets.” He said, showing her the tickets.

Wow, Alex already has a boyfriend? I just thought she was single. Argh, this must’ve happened while I was in Japan. I mean, what other reason would there be? Stupid, I should’ve asked her earlier.

Alex walked away from the table, the guy in front of her looked at his computer, then looked up at me. My eyes widened as I immediately looked down and coughed, acting as normal as always.

Please don’t let him know who I am.

I looked back up and saw him staring at his computer. I stared at him, staring at his features. He was chubby, but not really considered to be called fat. He had small eyes, and just looked average. Just how did Alex fall for him? Well, she does have low self-esteem, so I guess she would follow the guys who ask her out…But still!

“Hi, would you like to order anything?”

I looked up and saw Alex stare at me. Her face lit up almost immediately.

“Well, hi.” I smiled at her.

“Hyun! I haven’t seen you in forever!”

“So you still remember me?” I gave her a dainty smile.

“How could I not? So, how’s life?”

“Just came back from Japan.”

“What? Japan? Seriously?” her jaw dropped, “Why is it that you always go there?”

“Well, you know, being a famous producer and all.” I lied.

“Must be nice.” She sighed.

I nodded, “Ah, hold on.” I grabbed my backpack and quickly grabbed the box that was in there. I turned towards here, “Here.”

“Aw, you didn’t have to.” She turned red.

“It’s no problem. You can open it now if you want.” I grinned.

She looked at me with those eyes and smiled at me, “Alright.” And she started to open the box.

 I let my chin rest on my fist before glancing at the guy that Alex talked to first. He was looking at Alex too. A small smirk fell on my face before I returned my gaze to Alex who was in shock with the uncovered box. It was in a small, black velvet box. She looked at me, then back at the box.

“How much did it cost?” was the first thing she asked.

“I won’t tell you.”

“Hyun, I really can’t accept this.”

“Why not? You haven’t even seen it yet.”

She bit her lip before looking at the box again, “My expensive senses are tingling.”

I gave her a small grin, “Open it.”

She let out a sigh, opening the box and gasped almost immediately when she saw the gift. “I, I seriously can’t accept this.”

“Oh come on!” I started to pout, “I’m going to be sad if you don’t.”

She gave me that, “Awww”, stare. Soon, she looked back at the gift and sighed, “I’ll repay you, I swear.”

“It’s fine, you don’t have to.”

Alex stared at me, “Hyun, you’re sweet, you know that? But seriously, I can’t accept such a gift.”

Chance!

“Then, to repay it back…Do you wanna go somewhere with me?”

Her eyes widened as she turned red. I shifted my gaze to the guy and his draw dropped. A sly smirk came on me before I looked at Alex who didn’t know what to say.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to. But, if you don’t want to do that, then don’t repay with money. I was just thinking just you and me, friends, going somewhere.”

Friends? Hah, yeah right.

She looked at me, then at the gift before nodding. “When are you free?”

“Tonight?”

“I already have plans, sorry.”

“How about Saturday?”

“I already have it planned…”

“Sunday?”

“Busy…”

“Monday?”

“Studying for a test.”

“Tuesday.”

She thought for a moment, then nodded. “I’m free after 2.”

“Great!”

I looked at the guy she talked to earlier, he was just staring at Alex in shock. Seunghyun 1, other guy 0.

“Should I go get you the normal?”

In all honesty, I wanted to stay longer, but I heard whispers about me from other people going on. I shook my head, “I’m about to head out.”

Alex frowned, “Can I have a hug?”

A smile lit up my face when I opened my arms. She hugged me, and for a moment, I felt happy. Oh god, I feel like those creepers who’s just creeping on her sent. Mmm, citrus. Yep, I’m a total creeper right now. But can you blame me?

Alex is the only girl that doesn’t know me as a famous celebrity. I know, pretty surprising, right? Considering that I already have Japanese and America wanting me. But nope, she pays no attention to celebrity or pop songs. It’s mostly ballads and studying for her. Fact is, she thinks I’m just a producer for an entertainment company. Pretty funny, right?

She let go. I looked at the box, taking out the necklace that had a small white (with a pink tint to it) paper crane and a small diamond in the middle. “Could I see you with this on?”

Alex smiled, turning around.

I put the necklace on her, glancing at the other guy and smirked to see him. He looked as if he was full of jealousy right now—or, well, that’s why I’m thinking. So yeah, jealous.

She turned around and smiled at me, “It’s cute, thanks Hyun.”

I grabbed my bag before giving her a quick salute with two fingers. “No prob, see ya.”

Quickly, I left. I took another glimpse of the guy who was just as shocked to see me.

Hot guy 3, other guy 0.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

So! Who's suprised at the one guy that ISN'T from SM? Lol, it's my first time putting some random guy that isn't from SM in ^^ But I'm just going to use him as a character of my own since I have no idea of him and his group whatsoever (personality wise) I just chose him 'cause he looks cute (and has the eyes of a puppy ;^;)

Anyways, remember to comment! :)