16-She's Just Sleeping, and I'm Just Creeping

Math Saved My Love Life!

 

Kyuhyun POV


 

“I am going to kill you.” Sungmin said.

I immediately looked up, “Wait, what?”

Sungmin threw his backpack in front of me before jumping over the table to sit next to me. “Why didn’t you tell me you were going out with Alex?”

One brow rose, “Wait, what?”

“Besides, who’s Alex.” Sungmin asked, taking out his macbook.

“Wait, wait, where did you hear all of this?”

“Well, Eunhyuk was my training buddy during my SM days, and I was just visiting him and he just told me all of this.”

“No, no, I’m not dating anyone.”

“Then who’s Alex?” Sungmin asked, “I know she’s Donghae’s sister, but I’ve never seen her before.”

“She hangs out with Chae.”

Sungmin’s brow rose, “So you’re using her to win over Chae?”

“What? No!” I shook my head, “I’m teaching her math while she’s being nice enough to hook me up.”

“…So she’s a pimp?”

“What? No!” I waved my hand, “She somehow found out, and she’s willing to help me.”

“Really now?” Sungmin crossed his arms, “Now let’s see…The girl that hangs out with Chae…”

“She has short hair.”

“Chae has a lot of friends with short hair.”

“Wears huge black glasses?”

“Hmmm….”

Soon, class started, and 2 hours later it was finished. I, as always, was still bored as ever today. When I walked out, Sungmin waved goodbye and I simply walked to the library to get some work done.

I felt like walking today because it was a sunny day for a December day. Not to mention, it was really warm too. So, it seems perfect for a walk, right? (A perfect walk with Chae, if she was here if I might ask.)

Hm…Speaking of Chae, I wonder if I was rude to Alex yesterday. I mean, I did tell her that I wanted to spend a day with her, and for me to just immediately say yes to having Chae come sounds kinda rude. Urgh, why must I be such a gentleman? Siwon, I think you must have some influence on me or something!

Groaning, I opened the liabrary door and walked around to find a seat. And of course, guess who I saw sitting at the library with the only free seat available? Alex of course! However, rather than studying away (like she usually does) she’s fast asleep, her head resting on her arms while her macbook is still open on what seems to be a page doc.

A small smile fell upon my face—I mean, can you blame me? She looks so calm and peaceful while she’s asleep—unlike her usual state which is panicking over her next essay or studying her heart out. She looks…Cute. Cute as in adorable, and adorable as in I just wanna have her in my pocket or hug her. Yeah, nor awkward, right? Totally not awkward.

I sat right next to her, placing my backpack on the ground and took out one of my textbooks.

Once again, I glanced over at Alex to see her body suddenly shiver. I sighed, paying attention to Alex more than the book, hoping that she would wake up. But of course, she didn’t. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I find it funny that only one person guessed who I was talking about D": It was Draco from the musical! Anywho, remember to comment or else I'll creep on you while you're asleep :3