26: Protective Won

Math Saved My Love Life!

Siwon POV


My thoughts were still going on about yesterday. I was worried. Utterly, and completely worried for Alex. She’s falling in love again, and it isn’t a good thing at all. I mean, the last time she fell in love, it was for a guy that completely broke her heart and left her for Chae. And that guy? Well, let’s just say he wishes he was dead.

If she has to go through that again, I swear, I’m going to have to kill someone.

But of course, Kyuhyun wouldn’t be like that, right?

Oh who am I kidding? Maybe he is. I don’t know! We barely talk anymore, so I don’t even know if he changed or not.

Dating, dating. Why would they date? Urgh, I guess nerds and geeks really do get together. But still, Alex is still young. She can’t fall in love, she’s so unstable.

Yes, I’m probably her second father—or third brother—but you can’t blame me. I pretty much protect the kid because she’s always pushed around so many times. Plus, we’ve known each other for 7 years already, so it’s like an inseparable bond between the two of us.

I was walking to the café. When I opened the door, I only saw Henry, cleaning up.

“Henry.” I started.

He turned around and jumped a little when he saw me. “Oh! Siwon!” he said, “What are you doing here?”

“I was looking for Alex, what about you?”

“Alex, ah, well Alex had to leave early because she had a headache.” He started laughing, “You aren’t the first one to look for her though.”

One of my brows rose, “What do you mean?”

Suddenly, the bathroom door opened and out stepped Kyuhyun who didn’t notice me at all. I frowned. Maybe, just maybe they were dating, or at least interested in each other. I can’t let that happened.

“Oh, Siwon.” Kyuhyun smiled, “What are you doing here?”

I looked at him, then at Henry who was sweeping the ground. I took a deep breath before I grabbed his wrist, “We need to talk.” I said, pulling him out of the café.

He, obviously confused, tried to pull away, but of course, I was stronger.

We got out of the café, and into an alley. I looked at him, “Are you dating Alex.” I start.

He gave me a confused look, “I’m sorry?”

“Are you dating Alex.” I said in a ruder tone. “Tell me now.”

“Siwon, why are you like this?” Kyuhyun chuckled, thinking that I’m joking. “Anyways, I gotta go to Alex’s place.”

“Cho Kyuhyun, I’m dead serious. Are you dating her?”

Kyuhyun looked in my eyes, and he realized that I was completely serious. We continued to stare (or for me, glare) at each other for another 2 seconds before he sighed.

“We’re not. I don’t understand why everyone asks that. We’re just friends.”

I let go of him, sighing. “Praise the Lord.” I muttered.

“Why? Do you like her or anything?”

I looked at him, “No, it’s not that. It’s just that…” I thought for a moment, “It’s just that if you two were, then I would give you this huge lecture.”

Kyuhyun chuckled, “Ah, I already got it from her brother, you know, your friend from ’05?”

“Donghae?” I blinked, “It’s been a while since I’ve seen him.”

“Yeah, Alex made me take dance classes since she enjoys my pain, so I’ve been getting to know some of the ’05 members well.”

A small smile escaped my lips as memories of the ’05 team came in my mind. In ways, I’m happy that we didn’t stay as a group because most of us didn’t want to be singers. But then again, I wish we could’ve stayed together because we went through all that training for only a year of fame.

, right?

“Well, if you didn’t treat her as though you two were dating, I wouldn’t have tried to hurt you.” I said, cracking my knuckles.

 “What do you mean I treated her like that?”

“Well, I don’t know. The way you said ‘I love you’ to her yesterday, and giving her the candy as soon as Dumbledore threw it to you, I’m sure that it was something. But I guess I was wrong.”

Kyuhyun looked at me for a moment, “…I see…”

“But of course, who am I kidding?” I awkwardly laughed.

He looked at me and smiled. “Ah, that’s right. Can you drive me to Alex’s place?”

I paused, “What? Why?”

“Tutoring.”

I nodded, “Alright.”

Kyuhyun and I walked towards my car, and we started driving off.

Once we got to Alex’s place, we went into the elevator. There was still a silence between us. But hey, I was close to killing him earlier, so I really can’t help this awkward silence between us. What else am I supposed to do? Tell him, “Hey! I thought you were with my little sister behind my back! Haha, you’re gonna die!”?

Of course not!

Once the elevator opened, my eyes widened.

Why is T.O.P. kissing Alex?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT OR ELSE YOU WILL NEVER BE KISSED BY T.O.P!! (Or Siwon, mostly Siwon)

Sorry for the late update! I've been working on my chemistry project!! D: