5-Saturday Morning

Math Saved My Love Life!

(Alex POV)


I woke up from a nice sleep. It was Saturday morning, the sun wasn’t out, in fact, it was raining. But what else did I expect for fall? It was in the middle of October, of course it would be rainy. I quickly checked my phone and saw Donghae’s usual morning text.

“Good morning smart little sis! Did you sleep well? Hyung is going to buy you a HUUUGGEE batman bear when he visits his little sister, arrasso? =)”

I grinned and texted him back, “Back at you! Give me enough money to pay my math tutor okay?”

Almost immediately, there was a reply sent back, “Math tutor?”

“Yeap! Chae got me a math tutor! He’s really nice to! He took me out to eat last night!”

“WHAT?! HE TOOK YOU WHERE NOW?! NO! OHHH HOHOHOHOOO! NO! I REFUSE! IF ANY GUY TAKES YOU OUT TO EAT, IT SHOULD EITHER BE ME OR HENRY! BUT A GUY?!”

“He’s coming today to tutor me! ^^”

“Where is he tutoring you?”

“At my apartment.”

“…Alex, I’m going to go back to Korea soon, can I meet the guy?”

“…”

“?”

“No. ANYWHO! I GOTTA GO NAO! I’M SO PROUD OF YOU DONGHAE! FIGHTING!” I texted before putting my phone down, walking to the bathroom to perform my morning duties.

Let’s hope Donghae doesn’t reply back! If he seriously comes in and checks on Kyuhyun, then I will seriously lose the only guy friend that I’ve ever made in the past….2 years? Yes! I am THAT bad at making friends. But can you blame me? Guys are jerks. They think bad boys always win which is super annoying.

I went out of my apartment and down to ground level, and into the convenience store that was right next to my apartment building. I bought a few chicken rice balls and a HUGE bottle of water as another one of my daily routines. I went back to my apartment building and sat down watching the cartoons that were on every Saturday morning. It was when Yugi and Anzu (Tea in the English version) where out on a date.

Almost immediately, I started smiling, remember how sweet a guy could be. Ah, Chae, you're lucky I'm helping you. Kyuhyun seems like a sweet guy, for now.

Taking a sip of water, my eyes almost widened remembering what was going to happen soon.

Kyuhyun’s coming today.

You idiot! How could you forget? But at what time?!

I started panicking before I heard my phone yell,“Never la-a-a-a-a-and!” my phone started to ring, I went upstairs to my room and grabbed it from my mini foldable table (It was like $10 okay? Cheaper than a nightstand!) checking the ID, my eyebrow rose, who’s “Math Genius”?

I opened my phone and pressed it against my ear. “Hello?” I started.

“Alex, can you guess who I am?”

I rubbed my eyes, still confused, “Eh? I’m sorry, but I think you might have the wro—” that’s when I realized who “Math Genius” was, “Kyuhyun Sunbae?”

“Wow! You’re faster than I thought!” he laughed.

I beamed, “No, it's just that... I just saw the caller ID!”

“Ahh~ I see.” he chuckled, “Anywho, I just called to tell you that I’ll be coming over to your house at 1. Is that okay with you?”

I nodded as if he could see me, “Of course it’s okay."

“Great! And can you tell me what floor you live on?”

“I live on the 5th floor, room 503”

“Alrighty then! Then I’ll see you later! Bye!” he said before hanging up. I closed my phone beamed. Kyuhyun sunbae is coming!  I turned around to go back downstairs, but then the view of my apartment from up here hit me.

My apartment was a complete mess! Books were all over the floor, my clothes were on the furniture, while my undergarments, BY GOSH THEY WERE EVERYWHERE! WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I DID THE LAUNDRY?!

I ran downstairs and looked for my basket. Once I found it, I grabbed all my clothes and…female stuff into the basket, soon pushing it into my art room. I quickly grabbed my textbooks and walked upstairs, putting them in my bookshelf. I soon started to sweep the place up and threw my trash away.

I walked up to my room, falling upon my bed. I’m so tired…I sighed as I rolled around on my bed. I need to clean this place more often.

“Who are you setting me up with?”

I looked up and saw Chae’s head peeking over the 2nd floor while she was standing on one of the stairs. “U-um, how did you get in here?”

She blinked for a bit, “You have me a key to your apartment, remember?” she asked while walking to the second floor, sitting on my bed.

“O-oh…” I nodded, getting up to sit straight up on my bed.

“Mhm, now who are you setting me up with?” Chae asked, playing with my short hair, “Aish, unnie, also grow out your hair will you? I can’t braid it since it’s so short!”

“Aish, it’s easier to keep it like this!” I complained.

“So back to the topic, who are you setting me up with?” she asked me once more.

I gulped, and stared at her, “With the nicest Sunbae in the world!”

Her brow rose, “Nice as in~?”

I thought for a bit, my face beamed, “Sunbae is…Well, first off, he’s really cute! As in, I wanna put him in my pocket kind of cute! He has a whole lot of aegyo that he doesn’t even notice! At least I think so…”

“You think so?”

I nodded, “I’ve only known him for such a little time. So I don’t know much. All I know is that he’s a sweet Sunbae with a messy bed head.”

Chae stared at me “So why are you setting him up with me? What if he’s a ?”

It’s because he’s your sunbae! You wouldn’t be friends with a ! At least I hope not!

Changing the subject, Chae started with, “So when are you going to see Kyuhyun again?”

“In an hour.” I lightened.

“Where?”

“Here.”

“Eh?”

I tilted my head,“What’s wrong with that?”

“It’s just that…The only guys that have ever come into your apartment is your brother and your cousin. But a guy that isn’t blood related?”

“What’s wrong with that?” I repeated, seeing nothing wrong so far.

“Okay, let me make this simple. You, guy, no relation, no one in here, bed in your room,” she patted my bed, “making the love baby.”

“CHAE!” I yelled, blushing since I understood what she meant, “We’re only going to talk about math! Besides, he has interests in some other girl!” I stupidly blurted out, covering my mouth with my hands at once.

Chae suddenly sat up from her seat.“Really? Who?”

I shook my head, “Nothing! Never mind!” I said, shaking my head.

Stupid Alex! You finally made a friend for once, he trusted you with one secret and you accidentally blurt it out with the girl he likes?! YOU FAIL ALEX LEE! YOU SERIOUSLY FAIL!

“Come on Alex! Please tell me?”  Chae pouted, breaking me away from my thoughts of MURDING MYSELF BECAUSE I ALMOST TOLD CHAE ABOUT WHO KYUHYUN  LIKED! STUPID ALEX! STUPID!

I shook my head, “No way! I promised him that I wouldn’t tell!”

“How come you know about it? You’ve only known him for a day!” Chae asked, “I’ve known him for 6 months and we don’t talk about such things before!”

“There was a picture of her as his phone wallpaper, plus when I asked why he had her as his wallpaper, he was stuttering. It was pretty obvious.”

Chae nodded, “Well, I have to go. My singing class is going to start soon, so…bye!” she said, walking back downstairs.

“Bye Chae! Be safe!” I smiled at her.

Chae, you’re lucky I’m even helping you get with him! He’s such an adorable Sunbae! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I won't be updating in a while since I have school and stuff going on! ^^ Don't like it? Well to bad! xD Comments are loved! <3