14-Dance Practice

Math Saved My Love Life!

 

Kyuhyun POV


(2 weeks later)

“More feeling!” Eunhyuk shouted, glaring at me. I obeyed. “Put more soul to it!” again, I obeyed. “YOU’RE NOT DOING IT RIGHT!”

“WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?” I yelled in frustration.

Eunhyuk sighed, “The problem is that you look incredibly awkward while dancing to this. So what I think is best is if you just record yourself and let’s see what you’re doing wrong.”

I pulled a hand through my hair in pure frustration. I feel like I’m not doing a single thing right in this guy’s eyes! I coughed, looking at the time. Gah, where’s Alex? I need my stress reliever!

“Get ready.” Eunhyuk said, getting his camera in place.

 I looked up and nodded, “Alright.” I got into position, then the music started. I followed the steps that I memorized for two weeks.

Once the music stopped, Eunhyuk sighed. “I’m sorry, but it’s still awkward.” He handed me his camera, “Take a look!”

I played the video and wow, was he right. I mean, I looked extremely awkward dancing in it.

“Hyukkieeee! Sunbaeee!”

I looked up and saw Alex walking towards us. She grinned, giving Eunhyuk and me some water. I sat down, exhausted as if I were an insane person, but it didn’t matter. I was dead—physically. I grabbed the towel and started to wipe my sweat of and looked around for anymore bottles of water. Finally finding one, I popped the cap open and gulped the entire thing down.

“Kyuhyun,”

I looked up and saw Alex walking towards me, sitting down. “Yes~?”

“Sunbae,” Alex said, handing me a lunch box.

I stared at her, “What’s this?”

“Well, I’ve noticed that you’ve been hungry every time I go to dance practice.” She started.

I took the lunch box, thanked her and opened it. “Fried rice and chicken, thanks!”

She shook her head, “No problem.” Sitting down next to me, she took her shoes off, “Aish, these hurt.” She muttered to herself.

“Why are you wearing them then?”

“Henry said that he’s give me $20 if I wore heels for once.”

“Ahh…”

 “Well, the dance studio is closing soon, so I suggest you two go on home right now.” We both looked up and saw Eunhyuk standing in front of us.

“Right.” Alex said, standing up, grabbing her shoes. “Let’s go Sunbae!” she then walked outside, barefoot.

I was about to follow her before Eunhyuk stopped me. I turned to look at him, “Yes?”

“Do you like Alex?”

As a friend? “Isn’t it obvious?”

Eunhyuk then nodded, “Yea, that makes sense.” He muttered, then looked at me, “If you two are going out, then I suggest you to never tell her brother, the second he figures out that you two are—”

“I’m sorry, what?” I blinked, “No, we’re not dating, we’re only friends.”

“Well, for now! But don’t you plan on you know, making a move on her? Alex is pretty dunce when she falls for a guy, so you might as well—”

“We’re not in love with each other.” I told him, “We’re just friends, helping each other out.”

He looked at me, then nodded, “I see, well then, never mind.”

I gave him a small bow before picking up my bag, “I’ll see you later then,” I told him before walking out to find Alex just standing there.

“Sunbae, are you ready?” she asked, after she turned to look at me. “Where’s your car?”

I looked at her, “Car?”

She nodded, “Yeah, car.”

“I thought you just wanted me to walk home with you.”

She stared at me before biting her lip, “It’s fine Sunbae, I can just walk home alone.”

“I’ll walk you home to make sure you’re safe.”

“But I don’t want to trouble you.”

“Come on, we’re friends. I want my friend to be safe, is that so wrong?”

She shook her head, “No, of course not! But…It’s just that, what if Chae sees? What would she think?”

“Well why would Chae see? We’re going to your place, right? Besides, I’m only going to walk you to your apartment building.”

She slowly nodded, “I see…” she then took a deep breath, “Let’s so then sunbae!” she beamed as she started walking. I followed, but soon noticed that she was getting slower and slower with every step. Well, I would be pretty blind if I didn’t notice thus because she was literally staggering with very step.

“Hey Alex, get on my back.”

She nervously looked at me, “Sunbae, I can’t do that.”

“Those heels are killing you, admit it.”

“They are, but I can handle it! Honest!”

I sighed, continuing to walk with her. “Is it okay if I try those?”

She stopped, turning to look at me, “What?”

“Can I wear those?” I repeated, “I’ve never worn high heels before, so I just wanted to see how comfortable they were.”

She gave me this weird face before nodding.”I…Guess?” she soon motioned me to the side so that we were out of the way of a whole bunch of people. I took of my shoes first before she took hers off.  She suddenly laughed, making me raise a brow.

“What?”

Shaking her head, she looked at me with a huge smile on her face, “I just find it funny that you would want to wear high heels.”

“Well, they look like they’re fun to wear since IU looks hot wearing them.”

“Creepy pedo~” she sang, taking off her shoes, stepping onto mine.

I smiled at her, before walking in those insanely tiny and painful shoes of hers. They were only a few inches tall, but still! They were deadly painful!

“Hey Alex, do you wanna go to an amusement park?”

She was silent for a bit, “I can’t, I have studying to do.”

“Oh come on, just one time. Besides, it’s December! Let’s try to have some fun before the year’s over.”

“…Should we?”

“Ah, my parent’s art academy is performing a musical soon. Come with me.”

“Really? What kind of musical?”

“A Very Potter Musical.”

I could hear her try to hide a laugh, “Interesting.” She giggled.

“So deal?”

“I dunno…”

“Come on! Just one day, what do you say?”

“…Alright”

Mission get Alex of the house #1—accomplished.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I acually wrote this chapter months ago, but I now wanted to post it xD