23- Love's pointless

Math Saved My Love Life!

 

(Alex POV)


 

Kyuhyun and I walked down the streets with our arms linked. And wow, was tonight getting cold or what? I mean, I’m literally shivering here.

“Are you really that cold?” Kyuhyun asked, sounding concerned.

I turned to look at him, smiling slightly before answering. “I’m fine.”

He nodded, “Alright.”

We kept on walking, until Kyuhyun suddenly stopped me and pulled me over closer to him to look at a small booth. “Alex, which one would look good on Chae?” he asked.

I gave him a confused look before turning my attention to the booth. It was selling hair accessories such as bows, clips, hair bands, so on and so forth.  He’s so cute. I carefully looked at the clips, “This one.” I said, pointing to the hair band that had red strips on it.

“Deal.” Kyuhyun nodded, “Sir, how much is this?”

“Three dollars.” He said, but I noticed that he was looking at me, “Sir, why don’t you buy this lovely lady a gift too?”

Almost immediately, I turned red. Kyuhyun looked at me and smiled, “Why not?”

“Kyuhyun, you don’t have to.” I whispered.

Kyuhyun picked up a brown and green polka dotted hair band that had a ribbon on it. He put it next to me head, “Mister, I’ll take this too.” He said.

“Sunbae, you really don’t have to.”

“I want to.” He smiled, “There, happy?”

I turned red at his comment and looked down. Che, this sunbae really loves making girls blush, doesn’t he? I looked at Kyuhyun who handed the guy another three dollars before he turned to me and took off my hat and put on the hair band. He stared at me for a little while before smiling.

“Ahh, this looks really good on you. Ha, I may be horrible at drawing, but my fashion skills aren’t that bad—right?”

I puffed out my cheeks, “Che, this sunbae.”

“Anyways, let’s go! Off to studying~!” he said, pulling me away from my spot.

I gasped, surprised by his action (even though I really shouldn’t be).“At least warn me!”

“Nope!”

I pouted, reaching over to pinch his cheeks. He winced at the sudden movement, but I smirked. He deserved it.

“Stupid Sunbae!”

He did an adorable pout, “Wait a second.” He started, “Sunbae? What happened to speaking informally?”

He suddenly stopped walking and pinched my cheeks, “Why are you so formal, Alex?” he spoke informally.

“Can’t we wait until it comes naturally?” I pouted, “I want to call you informally when I want to. Right now, it feels awkward for me.”

He pouted, “Alright, alright. But that day shall happen soon, right?”

“Most defiantly.” I smiled.

He grinned, “You’re adorable.”

It was weird, but I felt my cheeks turn red. Sheesh, enough with the compliments already!

I pinched his cheeks, “You geek.” I muttered, pulling him closer to my face.

Kyuhyun looked up at me, and oh my gosh, will he stop it with his eyes? His eyes are the cutest things in the world! Oh brown eyes, how I love you! You just scream innocent even though Kyuhyun sunbae may-or-may-not be innocent.

“It’s true though.” He grinned, suddenly putting his arms around me, “You’re one of the most beautiful girls I’ve seen.”

I turned red. Stop it with the complements!

Like seriously! First, he called me adorable, and now beautiful? Gosh, why is Kyuhyun such a sweet heart? Also, why hasn’t Chae fallen for him since he’s soo sweet? Like seriously! Gosh, somethings in life don’t make any sense.

I glanced over at Kyuhyun. I feel so stupid right now. Why is it that he’s so…attractive? I mean, c’mon, it’s Kyuhyun! He has adorable eyes, the most adorable things that I’ve ever seen! And when he smiles, oh gosh, he has the cutest cheekbones ever! Not to mention, his smile looks so awkward, but it fits his face so well. Plus, his voice when he sings is so amazing. I wish that he could sing more, I really do. His voice is a talent, and it shouldn’t be wasted. Man, if Chae knew he had that kind of voice, who knows how fast she would’ve fallen for Kyuhyun?

I mean, she is into entertainers after all.

I guess it's because she’s drop dead gorgeous and Kyuhyun’s just a nerd. How is she supposed to notice a nerd when she has other guys lining up after her?

But why can’t she date Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun’s amazing. He’s one of the best guys that I’ve ever met! Sweet, friendly, and someone whom I can depend on. He’s someone that could bring a smile to my face after a long day, and he’s just…He has something about him that makes me want to make him smile. Hell, if Chae doesn’t want him, I’ll take him!

No, no Alex! You can’t think about this!

Kyuhyun’s interested in Chae. Only in Chae. And unlike other guys, he’s told you that so that he wouldn’t break your heart if you fall for him. Don’t even dare even crush on him now. It’s only a waste of time, and it’ll only end in heartbreak.

I pushed Kyuhyun away and gave him a small smile.

That’s right…

“Let’s go study.” I said.

Love’s pointless.

Kyuhyun nodded before he started walking.

The only love I need is from my family and God.

That’s all I need.

If a guy loves me, he’s lying. He only wants me in bed.

And you know what? I’m not going to let a guy lead me on again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG KYUHYUN'S EYES ARE THE MOST GORGEOUS THINGS ON THIS EARTH! I LOVE THEM SOOO FREAKING MUCH LIKE SERIOUSLY! KYUHYUN MARRY MEE!!! Lol, jk jk jk!! But I will seriously love any guy with brown eyes now <3 Ohh Kyuhyun :)

Anyways, comment or else Alex won't ever fall in love!