27-Angry Siwon Needs Explanations!

Math Saved My Love Life!

 

(Alex POV)

I looked at Seunghyun and then back on the ground. We were just walking back to my place, without a word. Well, from me anyways. I was still tired, and I just wanted to sleep.

We got to my apartment, and he even got in the elevator.

“Hey Alex, are you dating anyone?” Seunghyun asked.

I looked at him, smiling a little bit, “No, why?”

He looked at me with that same sweet piercing gaze he always has. “Nothing, just checking if I had a chance.”

I suddenly felt nervous. He couldn’t, right?

“But we’re just customer and waitress.” I laughed it off.

“What if I told you that I wanted to be more?”

Now time to play dumb. “Well, we’re already friends.”

The elevator opened.

“I was kind of thinking about something else.”

I looked up at him. He looked disappointed. I couldn’t help but feel as though I was hurting him because of my words. Great, time to tell the truth, right?

“Seunghyun, it’s not that.” I sighed, “I just…I don’t trust men in general. They all have a tendency to hurt me.”

He looked at me, walking out of the elevator first, “What if I didn’t hurt you?”

A forced smile came on my lips, “A lot of people already said that.”

“No, I really won’t.”

I walked to my door, “I just…I don’t believe in people.”

I turned around to Seunhyun to wave to him, but he was towering over me. I turned red, he was staring at me. His eyes had this piercing effct, that even though they looked like a puppy, they felt like they bore into my soul. I froze, I felt like I couldn’t do anything.

“Then I’ll make you believe me.”

I stared at him for a moment. I noticed that he was leaning in closer, but I didn’t do anything but wait. Our lips met, and I closed my eyes. I could feel my mind telling me not to kiss him—much less date him—so I pushed him away.

“I-I’m sorry.” I muttered.

There was disappointment in his eyes. “See you Tuesday.” He says, walking away.

I looked at him walk away, but my heart suddenly stopped when I saw Siwon and Kyuhyun stand there. Siwon had this disappointed look on him. Gah, wonderful. I disappointed him again, especially when I told him before that I wasn’t going to date for the rest of the year. And Kyuhyun? He seemed…Shocked.

Seunghyun walked passed them, as though he didn’t know who they were, and walked in the elevator. Siwon quickly walked up to me, “Who the heck was he?” he asked.

I turned around and opened the door, “Do you guys want anything to drink?” I asked, taking off my shoes.

Siwon follower suit, “Alex, tell me, what happened.”

“Siwon, it’s nothing, honestly.”

“Nothing? How is that nothing? You two obviously have some feelings for each other!”

“Siwon!” I yelled, clearly annoyed by him talking. “It wasn’t anything in particular, okay?”

“Alex Lee, tell me what happened between you two now.” Siwon said, sounding irritated.

“Siwon.”

Siwon turned around, “What?” he asked.

“Siwon, it’s Alex’s life. I don’t see why you’re being like this.” He awkwardly smiled, “If Alex wants to date, it’s her choice.”

“Kyuhyun, you don’t know what she’s been through.” Siwon sighed.

“You don’t know what I’ve been through either, so I say let’s drop this topic.” I sighed, “Would you two like anything to eat? Drink?”

Siwon shook his head, walking towards the couch. Kyuhyun smiled, walking over to me, “I thought you told me you didn’t find any interest in anyone.”

“I don’t.” I looked at him, “He just randomly kissed me.” I whispered.

“What?” Kyuhyun blinked, “What do you mean?”

“As in, he just confessed and just…kissed me.”

Kyuhyun nodded in an understanding manner, “I see.”

“By the way, what are you doing here?”

“I don’t have anything to do other than tutor you.” He patted my back, “Plus what’s wrong with seeing a friend?”

I chuckled, “Alright, I see.”

“Were you going to make food?”

“If you want. I have some leftovers.”

“Thanks, I’m starving.” He sighs, patting my shoulder.

“Well, I do owe you a lot of meals since I usually bum a meal out of you.”

“Yes, but hey, I feel lonely when I eat alone, so eating with you makes me happier.”

“Che.” I blushed, “Whatever.”

He walked over to my fridge and opened it, looking around for food. “Ah, spaghetti?”

“Go ahead.”

He took it out and popped it into the microwave. I walked over to Siwon and sat next to him, turning on the TV.

“What’d you want to see me for?” I asked, paying attention to the TV screen.

“What’s wrong with me seeing you just because?”

“Because you’re usually busy during this season with variety shows, reality shows, and drama recordings. So, whenever I see you, I usually think that you want something.”

He shook his head, “No, I just…” he was silent for a little bit, staring at the TV. “I wanted to wish you a personal happy new year, it’s almost there, and I most likely won’t be with you during that time, so happy new year.”

I smiled at him, “Back at you.”

He nodded, standing up, “Anyways, I’m going to go meet with Donghae.”

“Alright, drive safely.”

“I will.” He says before walking out.

That leaves just me and Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun walked over and placed his bag on my wheelie chair and grabbed a fork from the drawer and started to eat on the desk.

Why can’t Siwon be like Kyuhyun? Someone who’s relaxed, you know? I mean, what happened with Seunghyun just…it just happened. I’m still surprised that it happened, honestly. Seunghyun just doesn’t seem to be the type to just randomly kiss a girl like that. Well, maybe he is, but I don’t know him very well…

“So? What’d he say?”

I looked at Kyuhyun, confused at what he just said.

“Siwon?”

“No, that other guy.”

“Well…” I started, “To make long story short, he asked if I was dating anyone, I said no, and he said that he had a chance.”

Kyuhyun nodded, still eating his food, “Well, how long have you known him?”

“We met last January.”

“Do you know him well?”

“He comes really often to the café.” I nodded, “Always sitting at the same spot, so on and so forth.”

“I see.” He nodded. “Well, is he nice to you?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, let’s see. He’s good looking, he’s kind, and he likes you. I don’t see what’s wrong with that.”

I looked at Kyuhyun. Was he trying to set me up with Seunghyun?

“I don’t know.”

“No spark?”

I thought for a moment. In all honesty, I don’t have any spark for any guys at all. It’s like I gave up on them. I guess that one time I was cheated on really hit me. For all I know, I’m not going to fall in love again anytime soon.

“None.” I replied, looking at him.

He nodded, “I see, well, if you fall in love…You fall in love. But maybe, just maybe, you should try it out.”

Try it out?

“Just for fun?”

He shook his head, “No, but…Who knows? You might actually like the guy.”

Hm…Who knows?

Maybe…Just…Maybe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment or else Kyuhyun will never fall for Alex in this story!!