34: Possible Bribing? Or a Canadian Dies.

Math Saved My Love Life!

 

 

(Alex POV)


 

“Let’s watch a movie!” Henry said, clapping his head, stopping Kyu’s moment with Chae.

I couldn’t help but smile when he did that. My Henry is absolutely amazing! I mean, isn’t he? Even though he’s an idiot when it comes to my love life, he’s still undeniably awesome.

FACT.

“I wanna watch TinTin.” I looked at Siwon, “Are you in?”

“Sure.” Siwon shrugged, pulling me closer to him, “I’ll sit next to you.” He winked.

A subconscious chuckle came about from me as I looked at Siwon, patting his head, “Yes Mr. Choi.”

Henry looked at Donghae, “And you aren’t going to do anything about Siwon flirting with Alex?”

Donghae simply shrugged his shoulders, “I know his deepest, darkest secrets. If he makes the wrong move, then pop!” he made a sound with his lips, “Siwon shall have scandals everywhere.”

“HEY! You promised not to tell anyone!” Siwon pouted.

“Do anything weird to my sister, and that promise was never made.” Donghae simply said, taking another bite of kimbap.

I glanced at Kyuhyun, and saw him staring at me. I looked away, looking at Siwon.

“I can’t go.” Donghae stood up, “I have a photo shoot. I’m getting paid to model for Maxim contacts.”

“OoO~ that sounds interesting.” I say.

“It is. So Chae,” he looked at her, “If Siwon does anything, report to me, please.”

“Sure.”

Donghae took his coat and waved good-bye.

“Alright, so what should we watch?” Henry asked.

“I wanna watch TinTin.” Siwon said.

“Let’s do this.” Henry smiled, “Are you two in?” he looked at Chae and Kyuhyun. They both agreed.

So Henry checked the time, and Siwon told everyone to go downstairs in his car. I stayed back because I needed to change before running down. But sadly, when I came down, the only seat available in his car was in the back…Next to Kyuhyun.

Wonderful.

(Kyuhyun POV)

Okay, I will admit, this is probably the most awkward car ride that I have ever been in. Alex is sitting next to me on one side, and Chae is sitting on the other. What do I do?

Okay, think like Henry, what would Henry do in this situation?

Well, there’s the fact that he would talk about a time bomb, or how violin cases should be like pokeballs and shrink the violin so that the owner can carry it around easier. Or jokes. Yeah, jokes sound better.

“Hey, Hey Alex.” I started, “Why can’t the bicycle stand on its own?”

She looked at me, giving me a confused look. “Huh?” I continued to stare at her. “Oh, why?”

“Because it’s two tired!”

She continued to stare at me, “What?”

“Get it? Because it has two tires?”

She gave me a weird look, but then she got it, trying to hide a smile.

I beamed, nudging her, “See? It was funny after all.”

“It wasn’t!” she stifled her laugh.

“Oh, here’s another one. What’s blue and smells like red paint?” I asked, she looked at me. “Blue paint.”

She smiled again, but tried to hide it.

“Admit it, you liked it.”

“Did not.” She said.

“You loved it.”

“Didn’t.”

I smiled at her, “You really liked it.”

“Didn’t.”

“You two are such children.” Siwon chuckled.

“Are not!” Alex and I both exclaimed before looking at each other.

“Now now, little kids.” Henry turned around. “Once we get there, uncle Henry will buy you food, okay?”

“But-but!” Alex and I said before looking at each other.

“No buts! Now hush!” Henry smiled, “Terrible jokes are reserved for me! Right Alex?”

“Yes, yes it is.” Alex smiled.

“Then what do I get? Pick up lines?” I asked.

“Why not?” he shrugged.

I thought for a moment, “Ah, how can I know so many hundreds of digits of pi and not the 7 digits of your phone number?”

Alex started to laugh, but she covered her face with her hands.

"I'm not being obtuse, but you're acute girl."

“Wow, where did you get those from?” Henry asked.

“I use to date girls who I met in my math classes.” I reply.

The car stopped, and Alex was the first one to get out of the car. She looked at me, then ran over to Henry, her face red.

I guess she still hadn’t forgiven me yet.

Well, we walked in, watched TinTin, and walked out. There really wasn’t much to it—other than the fact that the animated movie looked really realistic. Plus, Alex was laughing like a little idiot. Oh gosh, if Siwon wasn’t in the way, I would’ve just ruffled her hair. She looked like a little kid, honestly.

When we walked out, there was really nothing else to do. It was already 5PM, and we didn’t know what to do now.

“There’s a small outlet mall here, Alex, do you wanna come with me?” Chae smiled.

“Sure.” Alex said, walking over to Chae.

“Hey, can I come to?” Henry asked, but I pulled him back.

“Can I talk to you for a moment?”

“Huh?” Henry blinked.

“I just…alone.” I gave him a stare that meant business.

“Okay, then…Well, yeah.” Henry awkwardly rubbed the back of his head.

“I have to go, I have to meet with my manager.” Siwon said, waving.

Well, Siwon left. Chae and Alex left, and I was left with Henry.

“So?” Henry blinked.

“Okay, so I made Alex…Kinda, sorta angry at me.”

“What?” Henry’s eyes widened, “What’d you do?”

“I can’t say, but…Do you know what I should do?”

“Well, with Alex, she doesn’t forgive easily anymore.” Henry looked at me, “Unless it’s something really little. But if you’ve done something really big—like break her heart, or you know, do something that’ll make her cry—she won’t forgive you easily.”

“Oh wonderful.” I say in a flat tone.

“Really.” Henry said, “But if you want her to forgive you, then what you have to do is simple.” He shrugged. “Buy her a Shinhwa album.”

I blinked for a moment, “What?”

“Shinhwa album.” Henry smiled, “That’s how I usually get out of trouble from her. She doesn’t have all the albums because she’s really poor and doesn’t have any money what so ever because she works to buy the books and…Yeah, college.” Henry sighs, “So what do you say?”

“…Why Shinhwa? Shouldn’t DBSK make more sense?”

“She’s a huge fan of Shinhwa—believe it or not.” Henry blinked, “It’s like…IU’s obsession with Big Bang.”

“Then how come she has posters of DBSK and U-kiss, and practically everything else BUT Shinhwa?”

“Donghae had to take them down.”

“…Why?”

Then Henry started to tell me the story of where when Shinhwa had to go to the army, and they couldn’t be together for 4 years, Alex got really depressed and cried often. And whenever she woke up, she would cry some more because she saw Shinhwa in her room. So he had to take those posters down and told her to not put any Shinhwa posters up until 2012.

I nodded, “Wow, fangirls.”

“I know right?” Henry chuckled.

“Anyways, where do I buy the CDs?”

“There’s an outlet store that sells old Korean CD’s. Unused even, so maybe we could try over there.”

“Let’s do it.”

I let out a deep sigh. I really hope that Alex might forgive me. But eh, bribing works for her apparently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Do you really think she’ll like this?” I sighed, looking at the 3 albums I decided to get her.

“Most defiantly.” Henry smiled, “Besides, why wouldn’t she like it? I could be surprised if she rejected it.”

I nodded, looking at the albums before checking out. “Would she think I’m weird for this?”

“Of course not! But, um…” Henry scooted over towards me, “What did you do to her?”

“Something.” I say.

“Hey, if it’s something like breaking her heart, I think you’re going to have to bribe her even more.”

“Like what?” I sigh, wanting to bang my head at the moment.

“Batman, U-kiss, DBSK.”

“I’m poor.”

“Well,” Henry shrugged his shoulders, “I guess as long as you didn’t do anything stupid like kiss her best friend or anything in front of her when she likes you, I don’t think there’s a problem.”

“Yeah yeah, well—wait, she likes me?”

Henry chuckled, “It’s pretty obvious bro.”

“She doesn’t, honestly.”

“How do you know?”

“Because she knows that I’m interested in another girl. That has to be a turn off to her, right? She wouldn’t go for someone that was interested in someone else, right?”

Henry nodded, “True, unless you gave her a reason to like you.”

“Like what?”

“Well, let’s see. You come to the café 5 times a week.”

“I play games.”

“Well, you go to her place 5 times a week.”

“I tutor her.”

“Well you buy her food.”

“What? You expect me to let her starve?”

“Well, if you do that to a girl, you give her the wrong impression. I mean, what if a girl did that to you? Came to see you practically every day, you two got to know each other, she feeds you, wouldn’t you end up liking her?” Henry chuckled, “I tell you, if a girl was willing to make me a sandwich, I’d be hers forever.”

~~~~~~~~~~~’

Henry, for some reason, started to drag me all around the outlet mall. I don’t understand why, but then he got a call from Alex and decided to meet up with them.

Wonderful. I’m confused about my life right now, but it’s fine. It’s completely fine.

I just want to kill a Canadian for messing my mind up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! Lately, I've been in a really depressed mood...So if you're not busy with entrance exams and all, do you mind commenting? Comments cheer me up.

If not....

COMMENT OF ELSE ZOMDY (A Zombie named Andy--props to whoever knows where that reference is from!) COMES AND GETS YOU!