Bonus: Taoris and Baekshin

Don't Be Afraid of Me

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS TY TAORIS AND FLUFFY BAEKSHIN...ANYONE WHO DOESN’T LIKE SHOULDN’T READ...but if you do, I hope you like it ^^

To all my non- readers~ don’t worry, I’ll do a Skyechan fluff/ chapter next, I just wanted to keep the separate. Sorry if I disappointed anyone...

TAO’S POV

I walked quietly over to where Kris was sitting, my hand still on the cut on my side. It was healing slowly due to a silver blade making the wound, but I didn’t want to bother Yixing about it. My black t-shirt covered it, but I shivered slightly from cold. We had no way to gain extra clothes for colder weather, and most of us had given our warmest clothes to the humans or faeries like Jaeshin and the half-angels.

"Hey." Kris said, not turning his head. He was facing away from me, sitting on a rock and staring out at a frozen waterfall. I grunted an answer, almost slipping in the snow, wincing when my hand slipped across my wound from momentum.

"Hey." I said back, managing a smile and standing by the rock. If Kris knew I was hurt he would insist I see Yixing, who would only scold me for avoiding him, and I wasn’t in the mood for a lecture.

"I can’t believe it’s over." Kris said softly, his deep voice almost fading into the background. I nodded, smiling when he stood and walked over behind me.

"We won’t have to fight anymore." I said, feeling him lean against my back warmly. Kris nodded, resting his chin in the crook of my neck.

"Not much anyway. It’ll be like it was before the war. But there won’t be any more battles." Kris said. He shifted, wrapping his arms around my side, and I jerked in pain.

"Ahh!" I hissed through my teeth, then tried to cover up my actions. "Your arms are cold."

"Tao-ya..." Kris said warningly, turning me around gently so we were face to face. "Are you still hurt?"

"No, I’m fine." I said, trying to pull the hem of my shirt down when he was drawing it up. Kris gave me a warning look and I let my hands drop.

"Tao, I told you to go see Yixing!" Kris said, looking at the cut. It stretched along my side, starting just under my armpit and ending on my right hip. It wasn’t bleeding any more, but it still looked red and angry, the burned skin around it was swollen.

"I’m fine. I’ll heal on my own, and Yixing is exhausted from healing everyone else." I said, shivering when the cold air touched my wound. It felt good, having fresh air against my burning skin, but I still felt cold.

"You know silver wounds heal at regular speed." Kris said, shaking his head at me. "Besides, you matter too. You know Yixing wouldn’t mind healing you."

"I know but...he just looks kind of tired all the time." I said, recalling how exhausted Yixing was. Baekhyun had looked even worse, watching over Jaeshin all this time. I hoped he would wake up soon... I shivered again and Kris sighed, pulling me closer to him.

"Tao, you’re burning up." Kris said, pulling back and resting his hand against my forehead. I shook my head, knowing the silver gave us a fever, and Kris got a little gleam in his eye.

"Let me check something else." Kris smiled, leaning forward and connecting our lips. I shuddered at the feeling, his warm mouth burning hot on mine. I leaned forward against him, wincing and hissing when his hand brushed my cut.

Kris pulled back, planting a kiss gently at the top of the cut. It was barely a whisper of skin on skin, and I sighed at the feeling of his lips ghosting across the hurt flesh. He dropped gentle kisses all the way down, ending at my hip and coming back up to connect our mouths again. His hands gentle circles on my other hip, his fingere slipping under the waistband of my jeans slightly every few seconds. I let out a frustrated growl at the teasing, linking my hands behind his head and taking control of the kiss.

I forced his mouth open, slipping my tongue inside and his. He gasped when I pulled his lower lip into my mouth, and biting it until it was swollen. My hands over his cheeks and neck, memorizing the way he felt against me. They slipped lower to his chest, running over all the scars, old and new. Kris cupped my neck gently, forcing his own tongue back into my mouth, and I moaned softly. Kris smirked against my mouth, and I nipped his lip gently in response.

Kris bent me carefully against the rock, his hands barely slipping under the waistband of my jeans. I smiled, still kissing him, and I whined when he pulled back.

"I love you." Kris smiled, my cheek. I smiled up at him, pulling his shirt off for him.

"I love you too."

JAESHIN’S POV

I let Baekhyun lead me through the forest, my wings tucked uncertainly against my sides. Our kiss kept replaying in my mind, and I blushed slightly. Baekhyun had pressed his lips to mine gently, not invasive or forceful, but careful. He had pulled back soon after, bright red and mumbling apologies, but I had fisted my hand in his shirt and pulled him in for another. I blushed again when I remembered that, and looked down happily at my hand, clasped in Baekhyun’s.

"Where are we going?" I asked, allowing him to lead me through the trees. Baekhyun didn’t answer, casting a radiant smile back at me instead. I felt my heart flip happily, and my mouth dropped when we reached a small clearing.

Snow covered the ground, all except for one spot where a silver blanket was spread on the ground. A frozen stream wound through the clearing, frozen as if in the act of rushing by. But the most incredible thing were the lights. Hundreds of tiny, glittering silver lights showed in the trees. They even stretched above, looking like more stars against the dusk sky.

"Did you do all this?" I asked, my mouth wide open. Baekhyun smiled at me widely, his teeth white and perfect, matching the snow.

"Yes, I did. Come on." Baekhyun pulled me over and I sat down on the blanket. None of the jackets the wolves had offered had fit me, so I shivered against the cold air. Baekhyun noticed, pulling a white picnic basket over.

He picked out silverware and plates, finally producing a fluffy white blanket. He wrapped it around me gently, tucking it in around my chin and under my legs so tenderly that I blushed again. He carefully pulled out large plates of food; meat and rice and little cakes that made my mouth water.

"Where did you get all this?" I asked, watching as he pulled out a thermos of hot tea and poured us each a cup.

"Kyungsoo and Yixing." Baekhyun smiled. "Actually, Jiyong and Seunghyun gave me the blankets and basket before they left to look for Seungri." I nodded, the fluffy blanket aiding in warding off the chill.

"They’re very kind." I said, looking around shyly. I had never met anyone who had such a loving family as Baekhyun. Where I came from, other faeries were either tools you could command or powerful creatures you had to obey.

"Of course." Baekhyun smiled, nudging the plates towards me. "Please, eat."

"Thank you." I smiled, letting Baekhyun serve my portion and then his own. We both started eating, talking and laughing together. My shyness eventually evaporated, the bright lights above chasing away the darkness of my past.

"Do you want more?" Baekhyun asked, gesturing to my empty cup. I nodded, reaching over for the basket, and continued talking.

"No, Jaeshin!" Baekhyun said, his gloved hand catching my wrist just as I came in contact with the iron handle of the basket. I yanked my hand back with a hiss, the burn on my palm standing out sharply.

"I’m sorry-" I mumbled, eyeing Baekhyun’s face and flinching for a slap for doing something wrong. As I tensed I looked down at the snow, baring my cheek for him to hit. I flinched a second time when Baekhyun’s fingers grabbed my injured hand, carefully pressing fresh snow to the burn.

"Why are you apologizing?" Baekhyun asked softly, meeting my eyes for a second before ducking his head and healing my hand.

"Aren’t you going to hit me?" I asked, wanting him to get it over with so I didn’t have to wait for him to do it when I didn’t expect it.

"Hit you? Why? I would never hit you." Baekhyun said. Now I looked closer at his face, he didn’t look angry, he looked worried.

"But I did something wrong. I caused you worry and I made you heal me." I said, still confused. I had never met someone who wouldn’t hit me when I did wrong.

"Jaeshin, you burned yourself. That’s not doing something wrong, that’s an accident. And you worried me because I love you." Baekhyun said, running his thumb over the back of my hand carefully. The pain had faded when he had healed me, and the warmth of his hand on mine felt good.

"And you didn’t make me heal you; I healed you because I can’t stand seeing you in pain." Baekhyun said. I nodded, understanding, and smiled softly.

"Thank you." I said, looking down at the snow. Baekhyun’s palm cupped my cheek gently, his thumb over my cheekbone and then my jaw, and I looked up at him.

"I would never hit you." Baekhyun said seriously, and then he leaned forward and kissed me. I sighed, leaning forward into his chest and letting his thumb keep my jaw.

These weren’t the rough, angry kisses Aurora had sometimes forced on me. These were sweet and gentle, this was Baekhyun’s way of letting me know how much he loved me. His warm lips moved slowly on mine, and I opened my mouth to let him in. He pulled back at first, asking permission, but I had my hand on his neck and I pulled him in closer.

Baekhyun willingly obeyed, sneaking his tongue in gently and running it over my bottom lip. He tasted like tea and cakes, and I loved the way his warm scent curled around my nose. When we had been kissing for a few minutes, Baekhyun pulled back, flushed and smiling. I did the same, blushing when he tenderly brushed my hair out of my face and placed a chaste kiss on my lips.

"I would never hit you." Baekhyun said, packing up the used plates and removing his gloves. I nodded, leaning into his side when he finally sat next to me on the empty blanket.

"I believe you." I smiled. Baekhyun sighed, stretching out on his back and looking up. His wings were tucked into his back, almost invisibly. I did the same, spreading the blanket over both of us and pillowing my head in the crook of his arm. The little lights above us winked out one by one, letting us finally look up at the millions of stars up ahead.

I sighed, snuggling into Baekhyun’s warm side and smiling when his arms twined around my waist. I was glad Yongguk had taught both of us how to fold our wings so we could wear normal clothing again. The way my wings had been bound before had made them itchy and painful, but there was no discomfort when my wings were flat against my back.

"Jaeshin?" Baekhyun asked softly. I hummed in response, looking up at the stars. Baekhyun shifted on side so my face was cushioned against his chest and his chin was resting on the top of my head.

"I love you." Baekhyun said. I smiled, reaching out around him and gently the feathers of one wing. Baekhyun sighed and I dug my nails in deeper, feeling him arch his back happily.

"I love you, too." I said, for the first time to anyone. Baekhyun hummed happily in response, curling around me, and both of us promptly fell asleep.

We woke up about an hour later, both of us hearing strange noises from another part of the forest not too far away. Baekhyun and I both stopped, looking around in confusion, and Baekhyun sighed when two voices became apparent.

"Tao! Kris! Get your own damn forest, we’re on a date over here!" Baekhyun screamed, both of the voices immediately fading to low giggles and panting. I blushed, Baekhyun rolling over and wrapping around me again.

"Ignore them, they’ll be at it all night." There was a firm eyeroll implied in Baekhyun’s tone, and I smiled a little, falling asleep in his arms.

OK, so your dongsaeng is a complete idiot and went swimming today and got a terrible sunburn. Like, my face and arms and chest and neck are bright red. And I have to go serve/direct at a party tomorrow and my dress is hot pink and my skin clashes with my dress and I hate everything.

So...because I wasn’t in the mood for a real chapter, you get this fluffy ty filler chapter so...

Leave me a comment for support? I’m in so much pain, I didn’t remember sunburns hurt this much. I ate green tea ice cream and drank ginger ale but my stomach is upset and I’m gonna go curl up and die so...

Bai bai *runs away*

Saranghamnida, kamsamnida~

-Sujin

<3