Chapter 6

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Your POV)

"UGGGHH!" I groaned as I kept tossing and turning. I felt the braille letters on my watch and the time was 2 AM. What's wrong with me?

Usually, I'll be dead asleep right now but tonight was different. I couldn't sleep at all. Maybe it was from the incident earlier. I sighed and closed my eyes again, hoping to fall asleep..but NOPE!

So, now..I'm just laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling even though I can't see anything. My parents went out to their close friend's place for a dinner and they still haven't came back yet.

Just when I was about to close my eyes........"SUMIN! GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" I heard a very loud voice said from downstairs.

I jolted up from the bed and grabbed onto my cane. "Umma, what is it?" I asked while walking down the stairs.

"Sumin, quick. Go get warm water and a pair of your brother's clothes" my mother said.

"Why?" I asked, clearly confused.

"Me and your dad was driving home when we saw a young boy laying on the floor, bleeding" she said. I gasped.

I quickly walked to the kitchen and got a bowl of warm water and then headed to my brother's room to grab a pair of his clothes.

It cause I couldn't see who the boy was. I gave the clothes to my dad since he was the one who was going to be changing the boy.

"Sumin, can you please stay here and watch him? I need to go the bathroom" my mom said.

"Ah, arasso umma" I said and sat down on the chair next to the bed. He's sleeping in one of the guest rooms.

I reached out my hand and grabbed the warm wet towl inside the bowl. I slowly squeezed out the water and started to wipe his neck, slowly..hoping to not wake him up.

Even thought I can't see, I could still do what normal people does.

Then, all of a suddenly, I heard giggling coming from behind me. I turned around towards the voice.

"Hehe, aigoo. My daughter is such a wifey material. You look like your taking care of your sick husband" I heard my mother said and I blushed.

"Awh, are you blushing?" My mom teased.

I turned my head back towards her. "UMMAAAA..." I wined and pouted.

She chuckled again. "Arasso. I won't tease you no more" she said and laughed again.

"UMMAAA!" I wined louder. "Shh, you're going to wake him up" my mom said.

I pouted. "Arasso" I said and turned back to the unknown boy. After awhile, I started to feel my eyelids become heavy.

 

(Sehun's POV)

I was sleeping when I felt something heavy on my right arm. I tried to move it....but I can't feel anything.

OH MY GOD! DON'T TELL ME I GOT MY ARM CUT OFF! I started panicking and slowly started to open my eyes.

It was blurry at first, but my sight soon got better. I looked around and saw that I was..................in a room.

Where am I?

And then, I remembered about my arm. I turned to my side, only to have a hard stinging pain on my head.

I yelped and held onto my heads. Oh god, this is the worst pain ever.

"A-Are you okay?" I heard someone asked me and I turned to my side again. There was a girl........who looked like she had just woken up??

I looked down to my arms and then it hit me.....

Ohhhhhh right, she was sleeping on my arm. Aish! It feels dead now.

But then...my eyes widened when I saw who it was. IT WAS SUMIN!

Wait, what's she doing here? I looked over to her. "W-what am I d-doing here?" I asked softly.

She turned her heads towards me but wasn't having an actual eye contact with me.

"My parents came home, carrying you. They said they found you unconscious on the streets" she said.

I nodded but then yelped again. ARGH! THIS PAIN IS SERIOUSLY KILLING ME!

"K-kwenchana?.." I heard her asked me. I looked to her and saw a hint of worry in her eyes. Awh, she's worry for me. She looks kinda cute.

Wait, what am I saying?!!!

"Y-yeah..I'im ffine.." I stuttered out.

 

(Your POV)

I was sleeping when I heard someone yelp. Being the light sleeper I am, I immediately woke up.

I rubbed my eyes and looked over to the person. "A-Are you okay?" I asked him.

"W-what am I d-doing here?" he asked me. He just totally ignore my question. Aish.

"My parents came home, carrying you. They said they found you unconscious on the streets" I told him.

Then I heard him yelp again. My eeys widened. "K-kwenchana?".." I asked him, worried.

"Y-yeah..I-I'm fine.." he stuttered out.

It was getting quiet and the atmosphere was getting awkward so I decided to speak up.

"So, w-what's your name?" I asked, stupidly. Aish, stupid pabo Sumin. What a dumb question? He's going to think you're creepy now. 

"You can't recognize me?" He asked.

What? Huh? Recognize him? Do I know him? I stood there, confused. Then, I heard him chuckle.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked him. "Oh, nothing. It's just, I'd thought you recgonized my voice" he said.

I could sense he had a smirk on. So, I thought hard. Who was he?.....

After 5 minutes, my eyes widened and I looked up, shocked.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"OH SEHUN?!" I shouted, with my jaws dropped.

He laughed. "Bingo" he said.

Oh my god. It was Sehun all along. How could I not recognize his voice? So he was the one who was hurt?

I cleared my throat. "U-uhm..are you hungry?" I asked him. There was a moment of silence.

"Uh, are you going to answer my question or not?" I asked him.

"I nodded yes" he answered me. I sighed and mentally face-palmed myself. I looked at him and smacked him wherever.

"OWW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! YOU HITTED MY FACE!" he shouted.

"Oops. Sorry. But that's what you get. Have you forgotten that I am blind?" I half-shouted. Aish, he already met me and he had forgotten I am blind.

 

(Sehun's POV)

"OH SEHUN?!" she shouted. I smirked.

"Bingo" I said. Hehe, she's so cute with that shock face of hers-I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!

"U-uhm..are you hungry?" she asked me. I nodded. Then, after a couple of seconds.......

"Uh, are you going to answer my question or not?" I heard her asked me. "I nodded yes" I said.

Then, before I knew it. She slapped me...........IN THE FACE! Ow! What the hell?! I glared at her.

"OWW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! YOU HITTED MY FACE!" I shouted, holding onto my cheeks.

"Oops. Sorry. But that's what you get. Have you forgotten that I am blind?" she said. And then, it hit me. SHE WAS BLIND.

Aish, Sehun..you pabo! How can you forget she's blind?!! You idiot.

I looked down. "I'm sorry. I'm kind of messed up in the head right now" I mumbled. Well, it was kinda true.

I did got hit in the head by the bat. Aish. That was painful.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________