Chapter 23

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

Day 3: Sehun
 

(Your POV)

 

*Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz* I groaned as I heard my phone buzzing, indicating that i recieved a voice mail. I immediately grabbed my phone. Who would call this early?

The last time I remember, I didn't have any plans today. I pressed the button and my eyes widened once I heard the message.

 

'Annyeong Sumin! I'm sorry I didn't get to hang out with you yesterday. How about today? Get ready. I'll come pick you up at 12:00PM'

 

Sehun wants to hang out today? Without knowing, a smile lit up on my face. I touched my watch and the time was 10:50AM. I immediately grabbed my cane before heading to the restroom.

After washing up, I applied light make up on and then, I curled my hair into loose curls. 'Hmmm...what should I wear?" I mumbled to myself. After 5 minutes, I groaned as I fell onto my bed. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!

"UMMA!" I shouted from my bedroom. Just then, I heard the door swung open. "Yes, sweety?" she asked.

"Umma, I'm going out today but I don't know what to wear" I said as I huffed out in frustration. She chuckled. "Where are you going?" She asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know" I said and I could sense she was frowning. "Well, who are you going with?" she asked, again.

"Sehun" I said. "AAAAHHH! Oh my god, okay, now you need to look perfect for him!" my mother said and squealed. I looked at her and frowned.

"Oh, I remembered! I bought you a dress last week when your father and I went to China for a meeting" she said, happily.

"Chincha?" I asked, with my eyes widened. "Yes. I'll go get it right now" she said and I nodded.

After awhile, she came back. "The dress is a light pink dress" she said as she handed me the dress.

I smiled and thanked my mother before changing into it.

 

I was downstairs waiting for Sehun when I heard someone knock on the door. I headed towards the door and opened it.

"Hey Sumin" I heard him say. I smiled. "Hey Sehun" I greeted back. "You look beautiful" he said and I immediately blushed. 'Gumawo. You don't look so bad yourself...even though....I can't uhmm see?" I said and mentally facepalmed myself. 

What the hell was that, Sumin? Great, you just made a fool out of yourself. Just then, I heard Sehun chuckled.

"Well, thanks. Ready to go?" he asked and I nodded. He grabbed my hands and helped me to the car.

 

(Author's POV)

"Where are we?" you asked once you got out of the car. "We're at the park" Sehun said and you nodded.

Sehun opened the backseat door before taking out a basket. Then he held your hands. "Let's go" he said with a smile before dragging you along.

Meanwhile, you were crazily blushing as he held your hands.

Sehun grabbed a blanket and sprawled it onto the floor before you both sat down.

"We're going to have a picnic and talk about us today" Sehun said and your eyes brightened.

You've always wanted to know more about Sehun anyways. You nodded as you smiled. "How about some snacks?" Sehun asked and you chuckled. 

"Yes, I would love that" you said as you smiled. "Pocky sticks?" Sehun suggested and you nodded happily. Sehun decided to give you the strawberry one while he got the chocolate one.

While you both were munching on the pocky sticks, you decided to speak up. "Sooo....why did you decide to become a gangster?" you asked him.

Sehun shrugged. "I don't actually know. The rest of the boys and I just decided to become one" Sehun said as he took a bite out of his pocky.

You nodded. "Do you guys....hurt people for fun?" you asked. Sehun smiled before bursting out laughing.

"W-Wae?" you stared at him weirdly. "N-No. We don't" he said throught laughs. "Even though we're the top gang here, we don't hurt people for fun. We only get into fights if they mess with us or they hurt the people here" Sehun said and you nodded.

"So..you guys are a nice gang?" you asked. "Yup" He said before nodding. "Okay, how about you? What made you interested in art?" Sehun said.

You shrugged. "I don't really know too. I just started painting and drawing ever since I was small. My umma told me that my grandmother loved drawing before she passed. I guess I got it from her?" you said and Sehun nodded.

"Is drawing your dream?" Sehun asked and you nodded. "Neh. I want to become a famous artist one day. I'm also planning to Academy of Art University in London after high school" You said and smiled at the thought.

Sehun just smiled as well. He's happy that you're going to follow your dreams.

"Are you happy to get your eyesight back?" Sehun asked and you nodded, happily. "Yes. It'll be great. I missed seeing the big buildings of Seoul and everything" you said as you smiled softly to yourself.

Sehun stared at you who was happily smiling to yourself. He smiled sadly as he wanted to ask you a question.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"W-Will you forget about me?"

You turned to him with your eyes widened. "W-What?" you asked, softly. "Will you forget about me?" Sehun asked. You stared at him for awhile before showing  a small smile. "I will never be able to forget you, Sehun" you said, softly as you held onto his hands.

That answer made Sehun's heart eased a little. "That's good" he whispered.

"Come on. Let's go roller skating" Sehun said and your eyes widened. "What?" you asked, shocked. "A-Ani. I'll fall. I can't roller blade" You said as you quickly shook your head.

Sehun chuckled. "You'll be fine. I'll teach you" Sehun said as he held onto your hands. You sighed and finally nodded.

 

 

"Okay, try to push yourself a little" Sehun said as he held onto your arms. You slowly started pushing yourself but that only lead you to freak out.

"I-i'm scared.." you said as you held onto Sehun tightly. He chuckled. "You'll be fine. Come on, try it one more time" He said and you shook your head.

"Please?" he asked and you finally nodded. "Arasso" you said before you try to move your feet again.

You let out a small laugh as you smiled widely. "Hey, I'm not falling" you exclaimed as you still held onto Sehun. Sehun smiled.

"See. I told you it wasn't so hard" Sehun said and you smiled. "Yeah, it's kind-AAHHH" you screamed as your feet slipped and you fell back.

But before you could hit the ground, Sehun quickly grabbed onto your waist and pulled you up.

That action caused you and Sehun's nose to brush against each other as you both were up close to each other. Your cheeks pinked and so did Sehun's.

You and Sehun stood like that for awhile before you immediately snapped out of your thoughts.

You put your hands to his chest and was about to push away but Sehun held onto you tighter. "Don't.." Sehun whispered and you could feel his hot breath on your lips.

You both stayed like that for awhile as your face started to feel hot. You were so close to Sehun and you liked this feeling.

Just then...you felt him coming closer to you.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"May I.....kiss you?"

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

HAHAHA, Okay, I totally left it with a cliff hanger. HEHE <3 enjoy!