Chapter 4

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Your POV)

"They're gone now. Here, let me walk you home" I heard Sehun said to me. I just stood there, frightened at what just happened earlier.

Then, I felt someone nudged me, causing me to snap out of my thoughts and look up.

"Hey, it's okay. Don't be scared" Sehun whispered as I felt his hands made its way up to my shoulders. I looked down and bit my lips.

"I'll walk you home" I heard Sehun said, and I slowly nodded. I shakily grabbed onto my cane and walked ahead.

I felt his presence next to me and instantly, I felt a little safer. Alone the way, I noticed that it was quiet and awkward..

Ahhh, pabo Sumin. SAY SOMETHING!!

"Uhm, Sehun-shi?" you asked. "Yeah?" you heard Sehun replied. "U-uhm, do you know those guys? I-I mean, the o-ones back there" you asked as you lowered your head. You thought he wasn't going to reply....but,

"You do know who I am right?" Sehun asked you. "Yes, I know you're a gangster" you replied.

"Well, those guys back there, aren't really nice. They like to destroy the community and hurt the people around" Sehun said. 

"They're called TOPP DOGG. Their group consist of 13 members.......and well, we aren't on good terms with them" Sehun said and chuckled.

You nodded. "Aren't you scared? Of them?" you asked.

"Pft, me? Scared? Haha, you're really funny Sumin. It's more like they should be scared of me. If you've seen their faces back there, they looked pretty scared. Hah, pathetic" Sehun coldly said.

You nodded, and turned away. Gosh, I was just asking a question. No need to be so cold. Aish.

After 10 minutes of walking, I stopped. "U-uhm...this is my h-house" you stuttered out. Ah, how embarassing.

"Oh, well okay then. Bye" Sehun said. "Goodnight Sehun-shi" you replied. "Mhmm.." you heard him reply.

"Well.........what a night.." you mumbled and opened the gate to your house.

 

(Sehun's POV)

I saw Sumin stopped walking, making me stopped as well. "U-uhm...this is my h-house" she stuttered out. I looked in front of me and my jaws dropped.

THEIR HOUSE IS HUUUGGGGEEEEE!!!!!! Even the house me and EXO live in isn't this big!

(Your house....ignore that big pool of water. PRETEND IT ISN'T THERE! lol)

 

I coughed and looked back at her. "Oh, well okay then. Bye" I said and turned to walk away when......

"Goodnight Sehun-shi" I heard her said. "Mhmm..." I just hummed at her and walked away. After 20 minutes, I finally arrived back to the house.

"YAH!! OH SEHUN! WHERE WERE YOU?!" Suho shouted as he came stomping towards me. "I--"

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?! IT'S IS 6:55PM ALREADY! WE ARE LATE! WHAT IF THEY THINK WE CHICKENED OUT!" Suho shouted in my face.

I groaned. "Will you shut up?" I said, coldly. "BWOH?! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME WITH THAT TONE! I AM YOUR HYUNG!" Suho shouted.

"NOW WHERE WERE YOU?!" Suho shouted. I covered my ears and glared at him.

"I was going to come home when I saw this girl about to get harassed by these bunch of guys. And you know who those boys were? TOPP DOGG" I shouted.

Suho's face softened a bit. "Did you save the girl?" Suho asked, his voice lower now.

"No, I did not. I let her get harassed by them" I sarcastically said. "YAH! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT?!" Suho shouted.

"I WAS JUST KIDDING! AISSHH! Of course I did" I said and walked to the door. "Are we going to go, or not?" I said, coldly then left the house.

 

(Author's POV)

"Well look who finally arrived" one of the TOPP DOGG member said and smirked.

(TOPP DOGG)

 

"Well, we're here now" Kris said and smirked right back. Sangdo chuckled.

"Oh, look. The tall ugly giant is here. You may be tall, but you ain't strong!" Sangdo shouted and the whole TOPP DOGG gang laughed. Kris just smiled, but then, it turned into a smirk.

"I'm strong enought to beat you" Kris said sending his famous glare towards Sangdo.

"Well, let's see tonight then.....I'l take you" Sangdo said and crossed his arms.

"Tough I see......" Kris smiled. "Bet you didn't see this coming" Kris said as he was now in front of Sangdo.

"See what?" Sangdo asked, smiling cockingly. "This" Kris said, before throwing a hard punch against Sangdo's face, causing him to land right on the ground.

 

"YOU ER!" P-Goon shouted and was about to run over to Kris, when..................

someone stopped right in front of him...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Uh uh uh" Sehun said, waving his finger in front of P-Goon. "You're going against me" Sehun said and smirked.

Then, before you knew it..Sehun kicked P-Goon right on the stomach, causing him to fly back.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OHH MAA GAWDDD! The fight is just starting.

hehe