Chapter 22

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

Day 2: EXO ~ Part 2

(Author's POV)

You headed over to your next person which is..................................Kris!

"Hey Sumin!" Kris greeted you and you greeted back. "We'll be playing basketball" he said and you smiled. "Ok! Sounds fun!" you exclaimed.

Kris started dribbling the ball around you while you just stood there.

"Okay, so I'll teach you how to shoot" Kris said and you nodded. He gave you the ball which you grabbed, then he walked behind you as he helped you.

"When you throw, flick your wrist okay?" Kris said and you nodded, understanding. You lifted up the ball before throwing before flicking your wrist.

"Did I make it?" you asked before you heard Kris bursting out laughing. You frowned. "W-Wae?" you asked, confused on why he was laughing.

"T-The ball j-just d-dropped r-right next to y-your foot" Kris said, laughing through each word. Your eyes widened. "Am I that bad?" you asked as you bent down and indeed, the ball was just about an inch away from you.

"Well, you can't blame me. I don't even know where the hoop is at" you said, chuckling and Kris nodded.

After an hour of playing, you managed to shoot one hoop.

 

Kris helped you to your next person and you kind of have a feeling on who it is. "Chanyeol?" you asked and you heard a guy chuckling.

"Yup, that's me" Chanyeol said and you chuckled. "Yay! I got it right!" you said and clapped your hands. Chanyeol smiled.

"I'm going to teach you how to play guitar today" Chanyeol said and your eyes widened. "OMO! CHINCHA?! GREAT!" You shouted, happily. You've always wanted to try learning how to play a guitar.

Chanyeol handed you a guitar and you grabbed it. Then, he grabbed your hands and traced it over the strings. "Doing this will be easier if you know who many strings are there" Chanyeol said.

"What made you want to teach me play a guitar?" you asked. "Hmmm...well, I was going to teach you how to rap" Chanyeol said and you frowned.

"You rap?" you asked. "Yup. But, I decided you won't know how to rap so I chose guitar" he said and chuckled. "Well then...can you rap for me?" you asked.

"Hmm..okay. I'm going to rap a short one" Chanyeol said and you nodded happily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EH4o54ieQ4 (EXO-BABY DON'T CRY Chanyeol Rap)

After he was done, your jaws was left hanging. "WAAAAHHHH! YOU'RE SO GOOD!" You squealed as you clapped. Chanyeol chuckled and thanked you.

"But, I've never heard of the song before. Who sang it?" you asked. "Uhm...Me, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, and Suho" Chanyeol said and your eyes widened.

"OMO! CHINCHA?! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU GUYS COULD SING! WAAAHH!" You exclaimed. "Does the other members sing too?" you asked.

"Yup" he said and you nodded. After teaching you the basic steps on how to play a guitar, you managed to play a little.

 

 

"Hey Sumin!" someone shouted and you smiled. "Hi Lay" you said and Lay smiled. "We're going to play the piano" Lay said and you nodded, happily. 

"Can you play a song for me first?" you asked. Lay chuckled. "Yeah, sure" he said and started to play.

"Waahh. oppa. You're so good!" you exclaimed and Lay smiled. "Thank you" he thanked. "Oppa, do you sing too?" you asked, once you thought back to Chanyeol saying that they sing.

"Yes, I do. Why?" he asked and you shook your head. "Nothing. Now teach me" you said and he chuckled. "okay"

After an hour of teaching you how to play, you still haven't got the hang of it. You groaned. "WHY IS THIS SO HARD?! Ugh, even guitar is easier" you whined causing Lay to laugh.

"You just need to learn how to work both of your hands on a piano" Lay said and you nodded. "Well, look like your time is up. Off to the next person" Lay said and you smiled.

"Gumawo oppa" you said and he nodded. "No problem"

 

"So, what are we going to do, Suho oppa?" You asked. "Uhm...I actually do not know" Suho said and you frowned. "Why?" you asked.

"Well, the members mostly took everything. Hehe" he said, awkwardly and you chuckled. "It's okay" you said.

"Hmmm....oppa, just sing to me" you said and Suho frowned. "Sing?" he asked and you nodded, happily. "Chanyeol said you call sing so sing please!" you said and Suho chuckled.

"Arasso" he said before singing 'Beautiful' by EXO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2A_B3f39v4

After he was done, you started clapping excitedly. "OMO! OPPA! YOU'RE SO GOOD!" You complimented and Suho smiled. "Gumawo" he thanked you.

You and Suho decided to talk about the members instead since you didn't know a lot about them yet.

"Well, Lay, Luhan, Kris, and Tao are chinese" Suho said and your eyes widened. "Really?! I never knew that" you said as you thought about them.

"But they're so fluent in Hangul though" you said and Suho chuckled. "Yup, they are" he said.

By the time you both were done talking, time was already up.

 

 

"Hey Tao oppa!" you greeted him and he did the same back. "I'm going to teach you how to fight" Tao said and you frowned. "Fight?" you asked.

"Yup. I don't want you to end up getting hurt. So you're going to learn how to use self defense" Tao said and you nodded, happily.

He brought you to the punching bag. "Punch. Let me see what you got" Tao said and you nodded. You took a deep breath before sending your hardest punch.

"H-How was it?" you stuttered out. Tao just stood there, staring at the unmoving punching bag. "Uh..you did good. Just need to hit a little harder" he said and you nodded.

After the small lesson, he gave you a wushu stick. "Uhmm..Tao? What is this?" you asked, while holding onto the stick.

"That....is a wushu stick" he said and you frowned. "What am I doing holding a wushu stick?" you asked. Tao sighed. "To learn how to fight with a stick. Duh" Tao said and you chuckled.

"Okay" you said. But then...you started hearing spinning and loud footsteps.

"What are you doing?" you asked. "Oh, I was thinking what move I should teach you" Tao said and you nodded.

"Okay. First, try to spin the stick" Tao said and you nodded. You spinned it but then frown when you no longer felt the stick in your hands.

"HEEEEYYY, Where'd it go?" you asked. Tao bursted out laughing. "It dropped out of your hands, pabo" Tao said and you pouted. "Oh..well, I " you said and laughed.

"Here, let me teach you a little trick" Tao said and you nodded. After an hour, you finally got a little of it. "You did good today. At least you can spin it for at least 5 seconds" Tao said, chuckling.

You smiled and thanked him before going onto your next person.

 

"Hey Sumin! I'm your last person" Someone said and you immediately smiled. "Hey Baekhyun oppa" you said.

"Let's sing today" he said and your eyes widened. "BWOH?! A-Ani. I can't sing! I'll sound like a dying horse" you said, rejecting and Baekhyun laughed.

"I know you can. You just need to try" Baekhyun said and you sighed before nodding. "Sing. I want to sing what you got" Baekhyun said and your eyes widened.

"Already?" you asked. "Yup. Now choose a song you know and sing" Baekhyun said and you pouted. "Okay" you muttered before taking a deep breath.

You decided to sing Eyes, Nose, Lips by Taeyang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dq8brFBTiw (I just love her cover of it so i'm using it x))

After you were done, you stared at him. "Soo....how was it?" you asked but Baekhyun just stood quiet with his jaws dropped.

"What? Am I that bad? I told you I sound like a dying horse" you said and Baekhyun immediately snapped out of your thoughts. "ANI! YOU'RE REALLY GOOD! Oh my god, I never knew you can sing so well" Baekhyun said as he smiled.

"Whatever. You're just saying that so I won't feel bad" I said as I crossed my arms. "NO! Really, you're really good" Baekhyun complimented you and a small smiled appeared on your lips.

"Really?" you asked. "YES!" Baekhyun shouted quickly and you smiled. Baekhyun started teaching you how to reach high notes easily since you already have a good voice.

"You did good today. Even though your voice is a bit shaking, you can work on that" Baekhyun said and you nodded.

"Gumawo oppa" you thanked him.

 

Before you knew it, you felt Baekhyun draging you to the livingroom. "Baekhyun, where are we going" you asked.

"Showing you to the rest of the members. They need to know how good your voice is" Baekhyun said and you frowned. "YOU GUYS!" Baekhyun shouted as he place you in front of the members who were sitting down watching TV.

"What?" Luhan asked as he stared at Baekhyun. "Did you guys know Sumin can sing?" Baekhyun said and their eyes widened.

"Chincha? Oooouu, Sum. You have to sing to us" Chanyeol said and your eyes widened. "BWOH?! ANI!" You said. They all whined.

"PLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEE!" They all pleaded. After 5 minutes, you finally sighed and agreed.

You took a deep breath before singing the same song you sang to Baekhyun. After you were done, their jaws all dropped.

"OMO! Sumin, you are such a good singer!" They all exclaimed. "You guys are lying" you said and Baekhyun groaned.

"SEE! SHE KEEPS THINKING SHE SOUNDS BAD!" Baekhyun shouted while pointing a finger towards you.

"You're really good, Sumin. I would know, since I'm a singer. Along with Baekhyun, Chen, Luhan, and Suho them" D.O said.

"Yeah! If Sehun was here, he'd be saying you're good too!" Kai said and you instantly blushed when they said Sehun's name.

"A-Arasso" you muttered..

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! ENJOY! :)

Please help support my two new fanfics, '7 Wannabe Dwarfs' ft BTS and 'My High School Year With EXO" ft EXO