Chapter 8

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Sehun's POV)

I headed back home after staying at Sumin's house. Right when I opened the door, I saw a very, and I mean VERY worried EXO.

Once the door clicked opened, EXO immediately woke up and ran over to me. "OH MY GOD SEHUN! WHERE WERE YOU?! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE ARE?! WHAT IF YOU DIED?!" Kris shouted as he angrily walked over to me.

EXO followed afterwards, all shocked, happy, worried, and angry at the same time. I stared at them, with my poker face.

"Hyung, I'm fi-" "NO YOU'RE NOT SEHUN! YOUR HEAD WAS INJURED AND YOU DECIDED TO TAKE OFF LIKE THAT?!" Kris shouted, his eyes piercing into mines.

This was the first time I ever see him get so angry.

"Kris, stop. Sehun's fine. Look at him, he's all patched up" Suho said, referring to the white bandage wrapped around my head.

Kris finally scanned me and let out a breath. "Are you okay?" he asked me. His mood turning 90 degrees. I laughed, but soon winced.

"AAHH!" I yelled, while holding onto my head. "Omo! Kwenchana?" Kai asked as he ran over to me.

I looked towards him and smiled. "I'm fine. Just a little pain, that's all" I said, assuring them that I was fine.

"Where were you when were separated?" Kris asked me. "Well, I saw that the cops were never going to stop chasing us so in order to save you, I ran the other direction" I said, only to have Kris slap me on the arm. 

"Yah! Are you an idiot?! You were badly injured! It should be me that was the one who ran the other way" Kris shouted. I groaned.

"HYUNG! Will you please let me finish?!" I yelled, clearly frustrated. Aish, why can't he just listen?

"Okay fine, go." Kris said. "I knocked them out and while I was heading back to where we separarted, I started feeling dizzy and light-headed due to my blood loss. Before I knew it, I collapsed. And that was the last thing I remembered" I said.

"Then, how are you all patched up?" Baekhyun asked, only to be earned a glare from me.

"I never said I was finished" I said, codly. "I woke up in a room, not a hospital room but in a bedroom. There was this girl in there and she was taking care of me. She told me that her parents found me on the streets and they took me in" I said and they all nodded.

"Ah~ so that's what happened. We need to thank them for their kindness" Chen said and everyone nodded.

"Yeah, they were very nice...and so was she.." I said. Without knowing, I was smiling. "Eh? Why are you smiling like a weirdo Sehun?" Chanyeol asked me.

After heaing that, I went back to my poker face and awkwardly coughed. "N-no I w-wasn't" I said and turned away.

Chanyeol broke out into a goofy smile and nudged me. "Yooou'reee iiiinnnn llloooooovvveeeeee!!!!" Chanyeol shouted and smiled creepily at me.

Chanyeol's outburst got everyone's attention. "BWOH?! SEHUN?! IN LOVE?!" Luhan shouted as he was now in front of me and Chanyeol.

"Neh. Hyung, I think he's in love with that girl that took care of him" Chanyeol whispered to Luhan but I clearly heard.

I glared at him only to have him smiled cheekily at me. Oh how I want to strangle him right now -_________-

"WHO IS SHE?"

"IS SHE PRETTY?"

"YOU'RE IN LOVE?"

"OMO!"

"LET'S HAVE A PARTY FOR SEHUN'S FALLING IN LOVE THINGYYY!"

"DOES SHE GO TO OUR SCHOOL?"

I groaned as all kinds of questions were being asked. "AISH! WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP! I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH SUMIN!" I shouted.

They all got quiet.........then bursted out screaming and laughing. "We didn't say annyy nammessss......." they all said at once.

"Aish, leave me alone!" I muttered angrily as I was trying to get away from them. "So "Sumin" is the name ehh?" they said and laughed altogether.

"I DON'T LIKE HER! AISH!" I yelled before stomping angrily to my room. Aish, why would they think I like her? She's just someone who took care of me.

I seriously have weird hyungs. Sometimes I think I'm older than them.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING SEHUN?! TO DAYDREAM ABOUT SUMIN?!" I heard them shout from downstairs.

I groaned and went inside my room, making sure to slam my bedroom door LOUDLY.

"YAH! YOU'RE GOING TO BREAK THE DOOR!" Kris shouted from downstairs. I ignored it and went to go shower.

 

(Your POV)

"SUMIN! WAKE UP BEFORE YOU'RE LATE!" I heard my mom shout from downstairs and I immediately jolted up from my bed.

 "OOF!"

Apparently, I jolted up too fast that I end up falling off my bed and landing onto the ground. "Ah, it hurts..." I winced as I rubbed my .

I reached out for my cane and headed to the bathroom. After 10 minutes, I came out of my restroom and walked over to my closet.

I was about to grab onto my uniform when I suddenly remember something.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

IT'S FREE DRESS DAY!

I started jumping around, only to......................................................."OOF-OWW!" I winced.

I was too excited and tripped on my cane. I slowly got back up and started squealing again. Free dress day means that you don't have to wear uniforms and you could wear regular clothing.

You quicly looked inside your closet and chose an outfit you felt was nice.

(YOUR OUTFIT)

You grabbed onto your cane and headed downstairs. "Omo, my daughter looks so pretty today" I heard my mom said and I smiled.

"Gumawo umma" I said and smiled. After awhile, I heard footsteps coming downstairs and I immediately knew who it was.

"Hey dork" I said to my younger brother. "Shut up" he said and I laughed. 

 

"KYAAHHH! I LOVE YOU OUTFIT SUMIN!" Ahra and Dahyun shouted once I entered the school.

I laughed. "Gumawo. You guys look great too" I said. "But you can't even see out outfits.." they both said sadly. I chuckled and slapped both their arms.

"Of course I do. I mean, not actually but I know you both have a great sense of style" I said and smiled.

"Arasso" they said and smiled. "Hmm, let me guess. The queenkas are dressed in killer high heels and tight dresses that barely covers their butts" I said.

Ahra and Dahyun laughed. "Yup" they both said at once. I've never seen the queenkas dressed like that before but they alway DO dress like that.

They do it to impress the kingkas who has no slight interest in them.

Then............all of a sudden................................

"KYAAHHH!"

"OPPA YOU LOOK SO HOT!"

"KYAAAHH! YOU LIKE HANDSOME KAI!"

"YOU LOOK NICE IN THAT V-NECK BAEKHYUN OPPA!"

"KYAHHH!"

I groaned as I heard squealing again. The kingkas has arrived. Me and my friends walked inside the building where it was more quieter.

"Sohee, here's your class. Me and Dahyun is going to leave okay?" Ahra said and I nodded. Then, I heard their footsteps walking away. When I was about to enter.......a thought came into my mind.

I actually want to see how the kingkas look like.

Are they actually that handsome? But, the person I want to see the most is..............................Sehu-WAIT! ANI. Why do I want to see him? Aish. What is wrong with me.

I started smacking my cheeks and face a couple of times.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ani, you can't be thinking like that. An-"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"What are you doing?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating!