Chapter 17

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Your POV) 

You walked home, smiling. Kai is in looooovvveeee....

 

*FLASHBACK*

"Can you introduce me to.......Dahyun?" Kai asked and your eyes widened. "Dahyun? Wae?" You asked as you gave him a teasing smile. 

He blushed. "I-I just w-want to get to know h-her better" Kai said and looked away. You laughed. 

"Arasso. I'll introduce you to her" I said, smiling. "Chincha?!" He shouted, excitedly and you nodded. 

"Thank you, Sumin!" Kai said as he hugged me before I felt him left my desk. 

*FLASHBACK ENDS* 

 

"SUMIN!" You heard someone called you and turned around. "Hey noona!" Someone said and you instantly smiled. 

"Annyeong Yugyeom!" You shouted as you smiled. "Hey, you forgot me.." Someone muttered and you laughed. "Sorry Jackson. I didn't know you were there" you said and you can feel him smiling. 

"Why are you guys here??" You asked, referring to your neighborhood. "Ah, we're going to your house" Yugyeom said. 

You frowned. My house? And then, it hit me. They're friends with Youngjae. I nodded at them. 

"Where's the other guys?" You asked. "They're-oh, never mind. They're right there" Jackson said. I started hearing loud chattering before.....

"Oh! Hey Sumin!" I heard JB shouted to me. I smiled. "Hey JB" I replied before a dramatic gasp was heard. 

"Omo! You remember me! Youngjae, look...your sister remembers me!" JB shouted and I laughed. "Hey noona" I heard Youngjae said before I felt him walk past me. 

Usually, me and Youngjae always bicker and argue for fun but we're actually really close. "Yah! Punk, help me back to the house" I shouted after Youngjae. 

He laughed. "Arasso" he said before grabbing me by the shoulders and pushing me forward. 

When we got home, I headed for my room while Youngjae and his friends headed to the game room. Those idiots always play games whenever they're here...but! They still having straight A's. Aigoo. 

Let's just say, they're a bunch of nerds who are plain handsome, excluding my brother cause he's ugly. Hehehehehehhehee. 

 

 

 

"YAH! YOU KNOCKED DOWN MY BOOKS!" 

"BWOH?! NO I DIDN'T!"

"YES YOU DID! IF YOU DIDNT, THEN WHY IS MY BOOKS ON THE FLOOR?!" 

"BECAUSE YOU'RE EYES ARE CHINKY AND YOU DIDN'T SEE WHERE YOU WERE GOING AND KNOCKED IT DOWN YOURSELF!" 

"BWOH?! YOU CHINESE GUY! YOU DID KNOCKED DOWN MY BOOKS!" 

I was walking to my classroom when I heard two people arguing. I didn't mean to eavesdrop but it was so loud that I just had to listen. I turns around and was getting ready to leave when....I stopped. 

Wait, isn't that Ahri? I stopped and listened closely and then my eyes widened. IT IS HER! But....who is she arguing with? Eh, I'll just ask her later.

 

"Hey guys!" I shouted as I headed to mines, Ahri, and Dahyun's lunch table. "Hey" they both greeted me. I smiled and sat down with my lunch. "Hey Ahri. I heard took arguing with someone today. Who was it?" I asked, curious. 

"Oh, it was that freakin stupid Chinese guy that we met at your father's ceremony. What was his name again? OH!! LUHAN!" She shouted. Oh, Luhan. His father owns Lu Law Firm, 1st best law firm.

"Aish, that stupid guy. He clearly knocked down my books and he didn't even apologize" Ahri said angrily. I laughed but then let out a teasing smile.......

Why do I feel like they're going to end up falling for each other? Annnddddd......Ahri is the daughter of a Mr. Kang.....who happens to own Kang Law Firm, the 2nd best law firm.

I looked over to Dahyun who was casually eating her food. "Soooo....Dahyun..what do you think of Kai?" I asked her and she immediately choked on her food. 

 "Omo! Kwenchana?" Ahri shouted. Well, that question got her choking. I let out a teasing smile. After Dahyun calm down....she finally spoke. "B-bwoh?" She squeaked out. 

"I said, what do you think of Kai?" I said. I could sense that she was smiling. "I don't know... I haven't actually gotten to know him yet..but, he's really handsome" she said. 

 

 

(Author's POV)

"Eeeyyyy, you're blushing!" Ahri shouted, a little too loud..causing everyone in the canteen to stare at them, including EXO. Dahyun pouted and lowered her head while Ahri started to squeal. 

Kai looked up at the loud outburst and saw Ahri squealing, but then his gaze turned over to Dahyun who was pouting and had her head low. He chuckled at how cute she was...earning weird stares from his table. 

"Are you on crack? Why are you laughing to yourself?" Chen said and Kai glared at him. "I am not on crack" Kai said. "Mhmm...sure" Chen said before laughing. Kai glared at him before smacking Chen on the head. 

"Shut up, troll" Kai said before turning back to his food. "YAH! BE NICER TO YOUR HYUNG!" Chen shouted and Kai playfully stuck out his tongue to Chen. 

 

You got out from school and was about to leave the gates when your phone ranged. "Yoboseyo?" You answered. The words said on the phone shocked you as your eyes widened. 

Then, before you knew it...you quickly ran out of the gates. Meanwhile.... Sehun was talking to Luhan and Chen when he saw you ran pass them. He frowned when he saw you running out, while holding onto your cane. 

"Yeah, I can't believe she just blamed me for knocking her books-YAH! OH SEHUN! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Luhan shouted once he saw Sehun run off. 

 

 

(Sehun's POV)

When I saw Sumin run off like that, I found myself running after her. Is she crazy? Has she forgotten that she is blind? What if she knocks into someone?! Aish, this girl. 

After a couple of seconds, I finally saw her.. But then, my eyes widened. She was entering the street and a car was speeding towards her. "SUMIN!" I shouted as I ran as fast as I could towards her. 

Before the car could hit her, I immediately grabbed onto her hands, and pulled her towards me, letting her body crash into mines. 

"YAH! ARE YOU CRAZY?! WHAT IF THAT CAR HIT YOU?!" I shouted, angrily. I didn't mean to yell at her like that. I was just scared....I didn't want to lose her. 

"M-mianhe. I-i was just....i-i was....Sehun? C-can you take me to the hospital?" She asked, softly and she stared up at me. I softened..but then...WAIT! HOSPITAL?!

"Hospital? Wae? Are you hurt? Where are you hurt?" I asked as u started scanning her body, worriedly. I heard her chuckle. "I'm fine. Just please take me there" she said and I nodded. 

But, why does she need to go to the hospital?

 

 

(Your POV)

I immediately entered the hospital and went up to my eye doctor. "Mrs.Kim, what is the news you need to tell me?" I asked once I entered her office. 

"Sumin....I have great news for you" she said, and I could feel her smiling widely. My breath hitched.....what was it? "Neh. What is it?" I asked, calmly. "Sumin...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"We have found you a donor" Mrs.Kim said and my eyes brightened..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"But...."

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's a cliff hanger. Hehehehe enjoy! 

Oh, and I forgot to mention, Youngjae from GOT7 is her brother. Hehe

Subscribe, comment, up vote! <3