Chapter 41

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Sumin's POV)

After a 5 hour long drive, we finally arrived in Changwon! Urgh, that road trip was such a pain!

Youngjae, Bambam, and Jackson would not quiet down at all! They kept screaming and singing their heads off in the car and they kept wanting to stop at rest stops because they needed to use the restroom.

And let's just say, they took my phone and took a whole bunch of selfies of them. Urgh these brats. Was I crazy when I agreed to join them on their weekened trip? Maybe I was.

Look at them! Aigoo. and this is only a few.

 

I shook my head as I stopped in front of a huge house. Woah, well Jinyeong moved to a really nice house. It's much bigger than his old one in Seoul too.

I looked down at my watch at saw that it was already 2:34 PM. Mmm already? I looked into the car and saw that the boys were all dead asleep. Aigoo. Had too much fun.

I moved my hand over to Youngjae, getting ready to tap him but then all of a sudden, an idea popped up into my head and an evil smile appeared on my face. Mmmm seems fun. I giggled before getting back into the driver's seat.

On a count to three, I pressed the car honk very loud.

"AHHHH! WHA-OWW!" Youngjae screamed as he jumped up, hitting his head against the car ceiling.

"AHHH! WHAT? WHAT JUST HAPPENED?" Jackson screamed, also jumping up from his seat.

I bursted out laughing at the scene right in front of me. After a minute of dying of laughter, I stopped, only to see Youngjae and Jackson glaring at me.

"YAH! NOONA YOU SCARED US!" Jackson whined, tiredly. "Yeah you biggo brat" Youngjae said afterwards, glaring at me.

"Yah, I am not a brat" I whined, rolling my eyes. "Ugh why are you guys so loud?" A small and tired voice said. Oops. I totally forgot about Bambam. He's a pretty deep sleeper so I can see why he didn't react to the horn.

Thinking back to earlier, I bursted out laughing again. I can't believe I pranked them. Hahaha oh well, serves them right for driving me insane in the car.

"OH, Youngjae you guys are finally here! Thank god. Mark them are driving me crazy!" I heard Yugyeom yelled as he ran towards my car.

He stopped halfway when he saw me and a big smile grew on his face. "Oh, hi Sumin noona, I didn't know you were coming as well"

I chuckled. "Yeah I didn't either. I needed to come so I can keep an eye on Youngjae" I said, earning a nod from him.

"Anyways, oh my gosh I'm so glad you guys are here. Mark wouldn't stop picking on me at all" He whined.

"WHAT? Where is he? Let me at him!" Jackson yelled out of the car, playfully and ran inside the house. "Yah! Mark, why are you bullying our maknae?!" I heard him yell before I heard someone cough behind me, causing me to turn around.

I gasped and my eyes grew wide. Is that?

"Oh my god, is that you Joon?" I said, staring at the person in front of me, shocked. Well damn, he's gotten wayyy taller...and pretty handsome too.

I heard him chuckle. "I would close that mouth if I don't want a fly to fly in" I heard him say and frowned before slapping his arms.

"Yah, you're still the same jerk when we were small" I whined and crossed my arms.

Joon is Jinyeong's older brother and we used to be next door neighbors so we would always play together. Well, more like he would always bully me.

I heard he used to have a crush on me but eh, I didn't really believe it.

"Awww, are you still upset over that? I'm sorry" he apologized and I chuckled. "I know, I'm just kidding. COME HEREEEE. I haven't seen you in like what? Ever since 7 years old" I said and pulled him in for a hug.

I felt him stiffen before he hugged me too. Hmm that was weird.

"Okay you two love birds, let's go inside now" I heard Youngjae said, causing me to glare at him in disgust. "Did you just say love birds?" I asked, earning a nod from him.

"YAH! We are not love birds!" I yelled. Like are you serious? Joon oppa and I? Ewhhh. I already have my Sehunnie. Wait, what? Oh my god, did I just call him my Sehunnie? AH! What is going on with me?!

"Oh my gosh, you guys are gross. Is hugging not enough that you have to daydream about him too?" Youngjae teased, causing me to snap out of my thoughts and glare at him.

"You brat, you better run before-" I couldn't get to finish my sentence because that brat already ran away. "UGHHH! He drives me insane sometimes!" I yelled and was about to chase after him when I felt myself being pulled back.

"He was just playing. But now that I think about it, he is right. We would be such a cute couple." I heard Joon say, causing me to glare at him as well. Uhmmm, no just no. No way will I ever date him.

"EWHHH Joon, why are you playing along?" I whined, causing him to chuckle.

"I was joking. Come on, let's get your stuff inside" He said before heading towards the opened trunk.

"Yeah, you better be joking" I said, laughing before following after him. I mean, are you serious? Joon and I? I can never imagine us. He has always been an oppa to me.

 

 


How'd you guys like this chapter? Wasn't much but I hope you enjoy! Hehe.

And if you guys are confused about the chapters, I removed all of my author's note and such so now it's basically only just 41 chapters so far. Haha.