Chapter 45

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Author's POV)

The door swunged open and Joon was pulled off of her. Before Joon could even react, a punch was thrown at his face.

"You ing bastard!" The voice yelled as he felt a continuous anger growing in him. He couldn't believe his what he saw. He wanted to rip the guy's head off.

All he felt was the anger in him, he didn't care about his surrounding's at all. Before he knew it, a certain voice cut him off.

"SEHUN! YAH! SEHUN STOP YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM!" Baekhyun shouted as he tried prying Sehun off.

"LET ME ING KILL HIM THEN" Sehun yelled and struggled against Baekhyun. Breaking free from Baekhyun's grip, he once again grabbed the half unconscious man and punched him only to get pulled back by Baekhyun.

"I SAID STOP IT!" Baekhyun yelled at the younger. Sehun was breathing heavily as there was nothing but anger in his eyes.

"Go to Sumin. She needs you." Baekhyun said, in a calmer tone. Sehun hesitated for a bit, wanting to beat the guy up even more.

"I said go. I'll handle this. Get her to a hospital" Baekhyun said and shoved Sehun. Sehun slowly walked over the opened door, as he feared seeing the girl.

Once Sehun saw her, he felt his world come crashing down. Her shirt was torn open and she had bites over her neck. Her wrists were swollen red from the struggling.

He quickly took off his jacket and ran over to her wrapping her up in his arms. Tears ran down his face as he stared at the unconscious girl in his arms.

He buried his face into the crook of her neck. "I'm sorry, Sumin. I'm so sorry. I should've came earlier."

He had failed...He had failed to protect the woman he loved.

 

 

 

(Sehun's POV)

*Flashback*

I can't believe i'm at the mall today. I wanted to head back to Seoul but the guys suggested to do something before we leave so I agreed. I didn't think we were gonna go shopping.

Right now, we're at the food court because Tao was hungry. I'm sitting down, just looking around. Ugh..why did I even agree to come? I should've gone home when I got the chance.

All of a sudden, a certain someone caught my eye. Sumin. I frowned, wondering what she was doing here in Changwon.

I found myself frowning even more when I saw a guy following her. Who the hell is he? And what is he doing with her? Are they dating?

Tons of questions were running through my mind as I just stared at them from faraway. I found myself wanting to punch the guy in the face for no reason at all.

I saw him grabbed her a few times. I felt anger rising in me. He needs to stop ing grabbing her, can he not see she's getting annoyed? Stupid bastard. My fists clenched just seeing him so close to her.

Before I knew it, he leaned towards her, trying to kiss her. My eyes widened as I felt myself quickly standing up from my chair. There is no way I'm going to let that happen.

But, before I even got out of the food court, I heard someone called me. "YAH SEHUN! Where are you going?" Baekhyun asked, as he jogged towards me.

Ignoring him, I turned back around only to see that Youngjae had already reached her. I felt myself sigh in relief, but still a bit worried. She's in good hands right now. Turning back to Baekhyun, I shook my head. "Nothing. Let's go"

I just couldn't leave her alone so I told the boys I was going to go shop on my own. But really, I'm just going to go spy on her...and that .

 

"I thought you said you were shopping?" Kai asked once he saw me come to the cars empty handed. I shrugged. Obviously I couldn't tell them what I was actually doing. "There was nothing good, so I didn't buy anything." My excuse.

Just then, something caught my eye. Huh, she came in the same car as him.

I got into the car and was going to follow them. Like really? No way in hell am I going to let her be alone with some guy who tried to kiss her.

Just as I was about to take off after them, my passenger door swunged open and Baekhyun plopped down onto my seat. I grinned. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I'm not stupid. I know you're going after Sumin. I saw everything that happened in the mall." He said. I smirked. This smart bastard.

"Well are you going to drive now? You're going to lose them. I'm not going to let her be alone with that weird looking dude too. She's also my friend." Baekhyun said and I nodded before driving out after them.

 

"Where the hell is this dude going?" Baekhyun yelled as we started to drive away from the city. No idea, Baekhyun. No idea.

After 2 hours of driving, I saw the car swerve onto the dirt road. We stopped further behind them and turned off the headlights. Now, what is he up to?

After awhile of waiting, I got annoyed. "Stay in here. I'm going to go check." I told Baekhyun.

Getting out, I headed towards the car...when I heard a scream. Sumin's scream. My eyes widened as I quickly ran towards the car, pulling the door opened. 

My eyes widened when I saw that bastard on top of Sumin. Not wasting any second, I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him out of the car.

THIS ING SICK BASTARD!

HE WAS TRYING TO  HER!

I didn't even realize what I was doing until Baekhyun pulled me off. If he didn't, I would've killed the guy. I stared down at his bloody face, still not satisfied at my work.

*Flashback Ends*

 

 

(Author's POV)

*Riiinnnnnnnngggg*

Youngjae groaned as he stood up from his bed. Looking at the time, he groaned again. Who the hell would call at 1AM in the morning?

Grabbing his phone, he answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Youngjae"

"Who is this?" The boy asked, confused.

"It's Sehun" Youngjae frowned as he noticed how Sehun's voice sounded like. It sounded hoarse and as if he has been crying. Shrugging the thought off, he replied.

"Sehun? How did you get my number? Why are you even calling me?" Youngjae asked, tired and confused to everything.

"Sumin.."

Youngjae suddenly felt himself snapping out of his tiredness at the mention of his sister's name.

"Sumin? Why what's wrong with her?" He asked, in a state of panic.

"Come to Changwon Hospital, please.." Sehun said before hanging up. Youngjae felt his heart drop as he heard that his sister was in the hospital.

Quickly running towards his closet and pulling out a sweater, he ran to wake the other boys.

 

 

A few minutes later, the door of Changwon Hospital opened, as a panic and worried Youngjae ran in through the door, followed by another 6 boys.

"SEHUN! Where is she?" He asked as he ran towards Sehun and Baekhyun who was waiting out of the Emergency room. Sehun stayed silent. Youngjae grabbed him by the collar.

"I said where is she?" He asked, his voice shaky. He was worried as hell. Why was no one answering him?!

"Youngjae...she almost got ."

Gasps could be heard all around. Youngjae's eyes widened as his jaw dropped. She what? His sister was what? His grip on Sehun's shirt loosened, letting it drop down to his sides.

"W-what?" He stuttered. His tears were starting to form as he already felt the pain his sister was going through. He couldn't believe his ears.

"I saw her at the mall with this guy. I didn't trust her with him so Baekhyun and I followed afterwards. They drove 2 hours out of town. And that was when it happened. I got to her before he could..." Sehun couldn't bring himself to say the last few words.

Youngjae was silent. He already knew who it was.

"Youngjae-"

"Where is he?" Youngjae asked, his fists were clenched. Sehun hesitated.

"Calm down, Youngjae. I'm sure Joon wasn't the one who did it. I know him, he's not like that." Jinyoung stated.

Youngjae turned around and glared at him. "Are you serious right now, hyung? It wasn't him? Every single one of us saw Joon and Sumin leave together in the same car. What other guy could've possibly done this?! YOUR BROTHER TRIED TO ING MY SISTER! So, you better find his and bring him back here before I do it myself. And trust me, you wouldn't want that to happen." He was breathing heavily by the time he was done.

He felt nothing but anger in him. He knew it wasn't Jinyoung's fault and he shouldn't have rose his voice at someone older but he just couldn't accept the fact that his hyung would even say that to something that was absolutely obvious.

All of a sudden, the Emergency room door opened and the doctor exited.

Youngjae and Sehun was the first to run up to him. "Doctor, how is she?"

"She's fine now. But she will experience trauma when she wakes up so I want you all to be super careful with her." The doctor said and they all nodded.

"When can we see her?"

"Once she's been transfered to a separate room"

They all nodded. Youngjae dropped down onto one of the seats and buried his face into one of his hands.

"I swear to god I will kill him" and then he looked up to the rest of the other guys.

"And none of you better not interfere"

 

 


Author's Note:

It was Sehun who saved her guysss!