Chapter 34

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

 

(Your Pov)

"I'm going to leave now, umma!" I shouted as I was trying to put on my shoes. "Arasso!" she shouted back before I grabbed the textbooks laying on the table.

"Hey Sumin" Someone greeted and I instantly smiled. "Hey Yooncheol" I greeted back before walking over to him. Yeah, Yooncheol has been taking me to school a lot lately now...even though I insist I have my own car.

"For the lady" He said, opening the car door.  I laughed, before playing on. "Why thank you" I said, earning a chuckle from him.

"So, you doing anything after school today?" He asked and I frowned. Hmmm....do I have anything? I slowly shook my head. "I don't think so. Waeyo?" I asked, staring at him.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to go out with me afterschool today" he said and I looked at him. Go out? As in a date?

"And if you're wondering, it is not a date. It's just a friendly hang out" he said and I nodded. "Hmmm....should I go?" I asked, tapping onto my chin as if I was thinking. 

"Y-YAH! BUT I'M YOUR FRIEND!" I heard him shouted next to me, and I laughed. "Just kidding. Yes, I would love to go. Do I need to dress up or something?" I asked, staring at him...who was still driving.

"Uhmm...no. Just dress casual" He said and I nodded again. "Alright. Time?" I asked.

"Afterschool. So hurry and get dressed" He said and I laughed. "So early but okay. " I said, earning a chuckle from him.

 

After getting home, I went straight up to my room. "Umma! I'll be going out with Yooncheol later so I won't be home" I shouted from my bedroom.

"Arasso! Be careful!" she shouted back from downstairs. Yup, they both had already met and she liked him, instantly.

You quickly took a shower before getting ready. Since he said to just dress casual, she dressed VERY casual. Slipping on a black and white striped shirt and a orange short, I slipped into my gray nike shoes.

"Alright, I look fine" I said as I looked in the mirror. My outfit was good enough. "Wait, a hat with it would be good" I said and grabbed a hat before putting it onto my head. I smiled at my reflection.

And just then, my phone vibrated. Walking over, I opened up the text message from Yooncheol.

Yooncheol Sent 3:20PM: I'll be coming in a bit so wait outside

I quickly grabbed my bag and headed out of my room. "I'll be going now, umma! Bye!" I bidded before leaving. I walked out to the gate and waited there.

And just then, I saw an unfamiliar car driving up.

Shrugging it off, I knew it wasn't his car so I looked away. But, my eyes widened when the car pulled up right in front of me.

Who the hell is it? Oh my god. Is it a kidnapper?! I saw the window roll down and I bent myself down a little to see who it is.

My eyes widened again. "YOONCHEOL?!" I exclaimed, shocked. He smiled. "Hi" he greeted. My jaws nearly dropped.

"Y-Your glasses..." I whispered, still shocked. "I thought I shouldn't wear it today" he said and shrugged. Okay, well I have to admit he's freaking handsome.

(With glasses)

(Without glasses)

"I know I'm handsome, but you can stop staring now" he said and I scoffed. "Who said you were handsome?" I exclaimed as I opened the car door and entered.

I looked around the nice car. "Bugatti Veyron, eh? Nice" I said and he chuckled. "Yup, it's y" he said and I laughed.

 

 

 

"An arcade?" I asked as I stared up at his freaking tall figure. "You asked me out on a hang out just so we could go to an arcade?" I asked, still staring at him.

"What? I think it's-"

"AAAHHH! THANK YOU SO MUCH! RACE YOU TO THE GAMES!" I shouted, happily as I ran inside first. An arcade has always been my favorite place to go. It's just so fun! Hehe.

"YOONCHEOL!" I shouted as I was looking at the Whack-A-Mole game. "What?" he asked as he walked over.

"Let's play this!" I shouted as I grabbed onto a hammer. "Wow. Seriously, Sumin? Whack-A-Mole?" He asked, laughing. I shot him a glare.

"Shutup. It's fun, okay?" I said before smacking a mole that popped out. After playing the games, I ran off to a dancing game.

I smiled as I looked over to Yooncheol. "What?" he asked, again. I said nothing and just pointed to the dancing game behind me.

He followed my fingers and slightly tilted his head. "You want to play that?" he asked and I nodded, quickly. And then, he smirked. "Ok, fine. But loser has to buy dinner" he said.

I crossed my arms and nodded, satisfy. "All right then. I challenge you, Shin Yooncheol, to a game" I said, pointing a finger at him and he laughed.

"Alright then. But I gotta say, I'm a pretty good dancer" He said, cockingly. I laughed. "We'll see" I said and smirked.

 

 

"YAH! BWOH?!!! I LOST?!" He shouted as his jaws dropped. I bursted out laughing. "You're the loser. And loser buys lunch!" I shouted, laughing.

I heard him scoff. "I was going to buy lunch anyways" He muttered and I smiled. "But anyways, damnnnn...you are one heck of a good dancer" He complimented and I smiled.

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself" I said and nudged his arms. He chuckled. "I guess so.." he said and rubbed the back of his neck.

After playing a couple of more games, we both left the arcade to go buy dinner.

I frowned when I saw Yooncheol driving up to an expensive restaurant. "Why are we here?" I asked, looking up at the expensive restaurant. I mean, I don't mind but....I don't want such expensive food even though I could buy this whole restaurant.

"We're here to eat, duh." he said and I just frowned again. "But I don't want to eat here. It's expensive" I said and he looked at me.

"But that shouldn't be a problem to you since you know...you're rich" he said and I nodded. "True. But, I know a place wayy better than all this fancy food" I said.

"Alright. Where do you want to go?" he asked, smiling. And then, a quick smile appeared on my face.

"Go park the car over there. I know a place near here that sells the best food!" I exclaimed and he chuckled. "Alright then" he said and parked his car at one of the public parking lots.

"Come on!" I shouted and pulled him after me. It was night and this is when the city comes alive. Lights are shown everywhere and it's more packed than during the daylights!

 

 

"TADA!" I exclaimed, pointing to a small booth. "Street food?" he asked and I nodded. "Come on, they have the best food! Better than all that fancy food" I said and dragged him over to the booth.

"I know" he said and chuckled. "I love eating street food. It's just, I thought you'd prefer an expensive restaurant than this" he said and I chuckled.

"Ani. I'm not like other rich people" I said and stared at the yummy food before eating it.

"Ahhh, so good" I sighed in delight, earning a chuckle from Yooncheol.

"Bwoh? I love food. A woman gotta eat" I said, before stuffing my face with more food. "How can you eat so much and not get....fat" he said as he eyed me up and down.

I shrugged. "I exercise" I said, earning a laugh from him, again. "Alright then" he said, smiling before continuing on his eating as well.

 

 

 

(Author's POV)

"It seems like he's having fun instead..." someone said.

 

 

 


Sorry for the long wait! Well, ENJOY! :)

Please subscribe, comment, and upvote! <3