Chapter 47

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Sumin's POV)

I frowned when I saw an unfamiliar place. Where am I? Slowly trying to push myself up, I saw an IV in my hands.

"Oh honey, you're awake!" I heard a very familiar voice yelled. I looked over to the voice and saw my mom and dad, teary. They ran over and hug me.

I...still do not understand what's going on.

"Mom? Dad? Why are you guys hugging me?" I finally spoke, confused. Why am I at a hospital and why does it look like my parents are going to cry?

They stared at me, confused. "Ah, don't tell me the medicine messed up her memory." I heard my mom whispered over to my dad. I frowned.

"What medicine?" I asked. I saw them giving me a sad look and then, I finally knew.

The memories came rushing back like a wave. Oh god, I could not believe he would do that to me. I felt fear rising up in me, and I'm sure my parents saw the terror in my eyes as they both hugged me.

"Honey, it's okay. You won't see that bastard anymore, he's in jail for good." I heard them say. Jail? Does that mean..?

It was as if they could read my mind and answered my question. "There was a witness to prove it."

Witness?

And then I finally remembered. I felt Joon being pulled off of me before I passed out...but who was that?

"Who was it?"

 

Just before my question could be answered, I heard the door opened. Peeking behind over my parents, I felt my eyes widen.

Sehun? What was he doing here?

"Ah, Sehun you're here" My dad greeted and Sehun bowed before taking a seat on the chair besides my bed.

"We'll leave you two alone" My parents said and I could feel my jaw dropping. They're seriously just going to leave me here with him?

I felt Sehun carefully placed his hands over mine, causing me to flinch. The memories came rushing back as I pushed his hands away. I didn't know why. Everything just..scares me.

I saw Sehun pull back and put it back down. He looked at me and gave me a small smile. "I'm sorry" He apologized. I shook my head.

"No, it's okay" I replied.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me. Like .

"I guess i'm okay.." I mumbled. I heard him sigh.

"I'm sorry, Sumin.." he said, and I frowned. Does he pity me? "Why?" I asked.

"I should've got to you sooner.." He said, causing me to stare at him in confusion. And then it hit me.

Sehun saved me.

"That sick bastard. I'm so sorry, Sumin. I should've stopped you from leaving with him when I saw you at the mall." He started to rant, as he stared elsewhere than me.

"I should've got out of the car once I saw you guys had pulled over. I'm so stupid! I can't ever forgive myself for failing to protect you, to let him do that to you. I wanted to kill myself when I saw what he was doing to you. I should've never let him lay a finger on you."

I felt myself smiling at his words. Does he even realize what he's saying?

"I hate myself even more that I didn't rip his ing head off"

Before Sehun could even finish ranting, I grabbed his hands and held it in between mines. I saw a shocked look on his face, before it turned back to normal.

"W-what are you doing?" He stuttered and I smiled a bit more. I could feel my heart starting to beat a little faster. He was worried about me..

"I'm okay, Sehun" I said. He frowned. "No, you're not"

I sighed. "Okay, fine maybe not now. I may be a little jumpy for awhile but i'll be fine, I promise." I assured him. I know it may be awhile before I turned back to normal but I know i'll be okay.

He stared at me for awhile, bot convinced before finally nodding.

Just then, I saw him turn around and pull out a small gift bag from behind his chair. "I got you something" He said.

I nodded. "What is it?" I asked. He shrugged. "Open it"

I  took the bag from his hands and pulled out the gift from the bag. I had gold decorations around it and it has a big red "DANGEROUS: AIM AWAY FROM FACE" sign on it.

I wondered what it was until I turned the gift around, in big black letters, it said, "Pepper Spray"

I looked up at Sehun. "Pepper spray, really?" I asked, chuckling a bit. I know it's something to help me after what I had gone through but it was cute that he bought this for me.

"What?" he asked. "It's to protect you. Unless you want a pocket knife to stab them. I mean, I can go buy one for you right now." He said, and turned around to get up.

My eyes widened and I quickly pulled on his sleeve. "I was just kidding, idiot" I said and he turned around and chuckled.

"I know" he said and smiled.

 


Author's Note:
Really short chapter cause I went blank when writing this. Lol sorry. Enjoy^^ She's a bit better now after a few days.