Chapter 2

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Sehun's POV)

I was walking in the hallway.....................................when someone crashed into me.

"Ah! It hurts!" I heard someone said. I looked down and noticed that it was a girl. "Oh, I'm sorry" I apologized. I was about to walk away but decided to JUST BE NICE FOR TODAY and stuck out my hands, offering to help her up............but, she ignored it and started feeling around the floor.

What is she doing? "Where is it?" I heard her say. What is she talking about? I looked around, and then, I saw a cane a bit far from her.

A cane?? What is she doing with a cane?

I walked over to the cane and picked it up. Then, I walked back to her and stuck it on in her face.

"Here" I said....but she was still feeling around the floor only. What the heck is wrong with this girl? She won't even look at me when I'm giving her, her cane!

"Do you want it or not?" I said, once. Then, as if she FINALLY heard, she looked up. This time, I could finally see her face...........and I've got to admit, she was beautiful.

She had flawless skin, a nice sharp nose, pink plump lips, nice shaped eyebrows, a good jawline, and her hair nicely flowed down her shoulders.

"Excuse me?" she asked. I snapped out of my gaze. I quickly turned away and let out an awkward cough. "Uhm..here" I said, giving her, her stick.

Then, I heard her laugh causing me to turn back to her. "Why are you laughing?" I asked, annoyed.

"Well, if you haven't noticed. I'm bllind, so I can't see what you're trying to give me" she said and laughed again. My eyes widened.

S-she's blind??......Ah, no wonder she was feeling the floor. Aish, Sehun...you are really a pabo.

I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. "Oh, uhh. Sorry, I didn't know. Here, I've got your cane" I said. I saw her face brightened when I said 'cane'.

"Really? Can you give it to me?" she asked me. I nodded. Wait, why the heck did I nod for? She can't see. I stood there for awhile, and then I let out a sigh.

I guess I'll have to do this then. I slowly reached out and grabbed her hands...............then, I placed the cane onto her hands.

She smiled. "Gumawo.." she said. "No problem.." I said and was about to walk away when...................................................

"WAIT!" I heard her called. I turned back around. "Did you need anything?" I asked. I don't even know why I'm being so nice. I'm suppose to be the heartless jerk. Aishhh!

"U-Uhm, can I please know your name?" she asked me. I stood there, staring at her. Should I tell her? Eh, it wouldn't hurt right?

"Oh Sehun" I said and turned around. I didn't even bother looking back as I kept walking. Aish, why was I so nice to her? Just because she's pretty doesn't mean that she isn't like all those fake girls out there.

 

(Your POV)

"WAIT!" I shouted. "Did you need anything?" I heard him asked.

"U-Uhm, can I please know your name?" I asked. AISH, PABO SUMIN! Why did you ask that? He probably thinks you're a creep now.

"Oh Sehun" I heard him said, then I heard footsteps walking away after. I guess he left??

But then, unknowingly, a smile appeared on my face. "Oh Sehun......what a nice name." I said, smiling. Then, I slowly made my way towards the library, MAKING SURE I DON'T CRASH INTO SOMEONE ELSE.

 

"Yes, it's lunch time!" I shouted as I closed my locker. I was about to head towards the canteen where Dahyun and Ahra is, but.......then, I heard someone scoffed from behind me.

"Oh, it's the stupid blind girl" I heard someone said. And immediately, I knew who it was................................................It was the only and only, Park Hyomin.

I sighed. Gosh, when will this girl ever stop? Seriously, she hates me for no reason. Dumb girl.

"What do you want?" I asked, quite annoyed. "Don't be using that rude tone on me " she growled. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever" I said as I grabbed my cane and was about to head to the canteen when I felt her shoved me into the lockers. I winced in pain.

"What the hell is your problem Hyomin?! Seriously, is it fun to bully someone? What the did I ever do to you?" I shouted, holding onto my arms.

I was beyond pissed. If I wasn't blind, I would rip off her head right now.

I heard her scoffed. "You think I'm stupid? I saw what you did this morning. You tried to seduce my Sehun oppa! You stupid !" she shouted.

What the is she talking about? Sehun?......oh, that guy that helped me this morning. I shook my head and laughed.

"You really are stupid huh, Hyomin?" I said. "BWOH?!" she shouted.

"I have nothing to do with Sehun. I don't even know who the heck he is" I said. "You're just lying. You bumped into him on purpose and HE HELPED YOU!! HE'S NEVER BEEN THAT KIND TO SOMEONE! HE DOESN'T EVEN LOOK AT ME!" she shouted.

Before I knew it, I felt a hard, stinging pain on my cheek. I held onto it as I bit my lips, holding in my tears.

"YAH! WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" I heard a voice shout. Right away, I knew who it was...............................it was my two best friends, Dahyun and Ahra.

"Take this as a warning " Hyomin growled at me before I heard her walking away. My body collapsed to the floor as I winced in pain.

"SUMIN!" I heard Dahyun and Ahra shouting. Then, I felt them by my side. "Oh my god Sumin. Are you okay? We're so sorry! We should've picked you up from class instead" they said.

I smiled. "It's okay. I'm fine. But, how did you guys know?" I asked them. "Well, after 10 minutes of waiting, we knew something was wrong since you didn't came" they said and I nodded. I'm really grateful to have such good friends.

They helped me up and then, we walked towards the canteen. Once we arrived, I heard a gasp. "What? What happened?" I asked.

Then, I felt a hand on my face. "OH MY GOD SUMIN! YOU'RE LIPS AND CHEEKS ARE BRUISED AND BLEEDING!! AISH! I'M GOING TO FIND THAT AND KILL HER!!" Ahra shouted.

"Stay right here. I'll be right back" she said and before I could even say anything, I already heard her walking away. I sighed.

"Come on, let's get you seated down" Dahyun said and I nodded.

I was sitting down with my lunch when I heard someone call my name. "SUMIN!"

"What?" I asked. "I brought you medicine. Here, let me apply it on your wound" Ahra said and I groaned.

"Do I have to?" I whined. "OF COURSE YOU DO! YOU'RE HURT!" she shouted. I facepalmed. I could already feel all the stares coming from around us.

"Yah, did you have to be so loud?" I asked. "Yes" she said and Dahyun laughed.

While she was cleaning my wound, I decided to ask her.......about Oh Sehun. "Ahra..." I said. "Hmmm.." she replied.

"Who's Oh Sehun?-OWWWWW!" I shouted. "YAH!! Are you trying to kill me?!" I whispered-shouted. "Oops, sorry. I was just shocked that you asked about Sehun" she said and started to clean my wound again.

"Why is it shocking that I asked?" I asked her. Then, I felt her apply a bandage onto my wound. "Don't tell me you don't know about him" she asked me.

I shook my head. "Well, I'm sorry to say, but......I DO NOT REALLY KNOW WHO HE IS" I said.

"Well, Oh Sehun isn't just anyone. He's in the gang, EXO" she told me. My eyes widened. A G-gang??

"Really?" I asked, shocked. "Mhmm.....he's the one who's the cold, heartless jerk" she said, and stopped, but then continued "He won't even lend a helping hand and he's always so mean and rude"

Really? But he wasn't mean to me, and he even helped me.

"Why? Why did you ask?" Dahyun asked. "Nothing. Just wanted to know.......... But, Is he really that mean?" I asked them and they both answered 'yes'.

"Well, he didn't seem mean or rude to me at all" I said. I could feel that they had confused looks on and I laughed.

"I mean, I was walking to the library this morning when I bumped into him. I end up dropping my cane somewhere........and he picked up and gave it back to me, saying that he was sorry" I said as I bit onto my sandwhich.

"BWOH?? CHINCHA?! HE DID THAT?!" They shouted. I just nodded.

"Wah, you must be really special to him or did voodoo on him to make him be so nice and kind to you" they said and laughed. I punched them.

"Shutup. I didn't do anything supernatural on him okay?" I said, earning a chuckle from them. "Well, you sure did catch his attention" they said and laughed again.

I just shook my head and finished my lunch.

 

(Sehun's POV)

I was in the canteen with EXO them when......................................................................................."OF COURSE YOU DO! YOU'RE HURT!"

I heard someone shout really loudly, causing me to turn my head towards the noise. There, I saw............the blind girl, and her friends??

I saw her wincing in pain. What's wrong with her? Is she hurt?

I looked more closely and saw that she had a bruised up lip and cheek, and it was bleeding. What happened to her? She's hurt....

I couldn't help but wanted to know what really happened to her. Then I felt someone nudged my shoulders.

"OOOOHHHH, I SEE SOMEONE'S IN LOVE EH?" Lay said and started laughing.......soon followed by the rest of EXO. I groaned.

"So, who's the girl hmm Sehun?" they asked me and I glared at them. "Shutup" I growled.

"It's okay Sehun. It's normal to fall in love. I saw you looking at her" Luhan said, patting my shoulders. "I was not looking at her" I said.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever Sehun. We all saw you looking at her" they said and smiled creepily at me. I glared at them and looked away.

I have weird hyungs. Sometimes, I don't even see us as a gang at all. I ruffled my hair and ate my lunch.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehehehe ENJOY! :)