Chapter 16

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Sehun's POV)

I was laying on the bed while tossing the boll up in the air and catching it. I was busy thinking about Sumin..

After the ceremony, I couldn't stop thinking about her. She was always in my mind ever since. Ugh, you need to stop, Sehun.

All of a sudden, my bedroom door swunged opened. " Wha-OWWW!" I screamed in pain since the ball dropped on my face. Kai bursted out laughing.

"ing idiot" he laughed as he held onto his knees. I glared at him while rubbing my left eye. "Shut up. What do you want?" I said.

After laughing for another 30 seconds, he finally stopped. "Dinner's ready" Kai said before chuckling and walking back out.

I growled at him before getting up and following after. "" I hissed. My eye hurts now.

I walked into the kitchen, where everyone was sitting at. "Oh. Sehun, you finally-WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR EYE?!" Luhan shouted as he stared at me, wide eyes.

I frowned. What's wrong with my-HOLY CRAP! My eyes also widened when I grabbed a mirror and looked at my reflection.

My left eye was red and swollen. I groaned. NOW IM GOING TO HAVE A DAMN BLACK EYE!

Kai bursted out laughing as he started smacking Baekhyun, who was next to him. Baekhyun smacked his head.

Suho stared sternly at Kai. "Kim Jongin! Did you do this?!" Suho shouted and Kai immediately stopped laughing. "BWOH?!" Kai shouted, shocked.

"ANIYO! I went up to call him and he was playing with a ball. The ball fell and smacked his face" Kai explained.

Then..........Baekhyun who was next to him bursted out laughing. I glared at him. Stupid bacon. "HAHAHAHA! Sehun, you're so stupid" Baekhyun laughed.

Suho glared at him. "Shutup bacon" Suho said and I snickered. He stopped laughing as his eyes widened. "IT'S BAEKHYUN! NOT BACON!" he shouted as he pouted.

"Sehun, you need to apply medicine on that. You're going to have a black eye" Suho said as he stared at me. I nodded before sitting down.

 

 

 

(Your POV)

I was putting my books into my locker when I felt someone tap my shoulders. I immediately turned around...a bit too fastly, causing my arms to fly and....hit....someone. Oops. 

"OOWWWWWWW!" Someone screamed out in pain. My eyes widened. "OMO! MIANHE! MIANHE!" I shouted and bowed multiple times.

I heard that person chuckle. "It's okay" he said softly and my eyes widened again. "SEHUN?! OMO, I'M SO SORRY" I apologized.

Great, now I feel more guilty since it's Sehun. He laughed. "I said it's okay" he repeated and I nodded. "Where did I hit you?" I asked.

"My eye" he said and chuckled. "YEAAHHH AND HE GOT A BLACK EYE TOO!" You heard someone shout.

Then, you felt an arm wrapped around your shoulder. That voice is deep. Chanyeol?

"Chanyeol?" I asked and he dramatically gasped. "Omo! YOU REMEMBER ME! I feel so special!" Chanyeol exclaimed and I chuckled.

And then, I remembered something. "Wait, what did you say earlier?" I asked him.

"What? OHHH! You mean about Sehun? Ohhh, yeahh. That idiot has a black eye" Chanyeol said and my eyes widened. A BLACK EYE?!

Before I knew it, I walked up to Sehun and grabbed his face.

 

(Sehun's POV)

Stupid Chanyeol. You freakin er. I was having a great time with my Sumin until you came! Aish.

And then...before I knew it. I saw Sumin running up to me as she grabbed my face. "How'd you get a black eye?" she asked softly.

THUMP THUMP THUMP. My heart pounded against my chest so fast that I thought she'd might feel it.

"U-uhhh.." I stuttered. Crap, what should I say?! I can't just say that I hit my face with a ball. THAT'S EMBARASSING! Make up a lie! Oh....great! A pole. Yeah, I ran into a pole.

Right when I was about to say I ran into a pole, that stupid giant beat me to it.

"Sehun was stupid and got hit in the face by a ball" Chanyeol said and I glared at him. Stupid tall giant. I heard Sumin gasped.

"Aigoo, you're so careless" She said as her fingers started to make her way up to my eyes. My eyes widened.

I felt my face burning and I'm pretty sure I was as red as a tomato. Then, she slowly touched my left eye and I winced. 

"Oops. Mianhe" she whispered before slowly touching again. I stared down at her. She's so freakin adorable with her big round eyes and plump lips.

Then, all of a suddenly...my gaze turned to Chanyeol. He was giving me a teasing look and smiling creepily.

"WELL! I think I should go now. BYE LOVEBIRDS!" Chanyeol shouted before scurrying away. Right after Chanyeol shouted that, Sumin's eyes widened as she quickly backed up.

I frowned. But, I still wanted you close to me....Ok, ewh Sehun. You sound like a crazy ert.

"MIANHE!" She shouted before bowing and walking away with her cane. I chuckled at her cuteness.

 

(Your POV)

I immediately walked away from Sehun as my cheeks were clearly pink. Aish, stupid pabo Sumin. Why would you do that?!

I sat down in my seat as I sulked. I can't believe I just did that.....WAAHH! HOW WOULD HE THINK OF ME NOW?! He must think I'm a freakin weirdo.

I started hitting my head with my fist. "Aish, you pabo. Pabo. Pabo. Pabo" I muttered as I keep hitting my head.

Before I knew it, a hand caught my arms. "Stop doing that or you'll turn stupid" a voice said.

I looked up, frowning. Whos' that? "Aw, you remember Chanyeol but not me?" He said sadly. I started to think. Who is it?....OH! KAI!

"KAI!" I shouted, excitedly. Well...i think a little too excitedly because I could feel everyone's stare. I lowered my head.

You are an embarassment Sumin. "You're right" He said and chuckled. I just nodded. "Uhmm...S-Sumin..Can I ask you something?" Kai stuttered out. 

I looked at him and nodded. "C-Can you i-introduce me to.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dahyun?" Kai asked shyly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAHAHA Chanyeol notices the 'love' going on between Sehun and you. And now....KAI WANTS TO KNOW DAHYUN MORE! Hehehe how cute! <3