Chapter 30

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Your POV)

Making my way to my class, I couldn't help but get angry at what Sehun said yesterday.

Who the hell does he think he is to boss me around like that? Aish! Telling me to wait for him? Uhm, no. I ain't trying to be some damn mistress. Pft, forget that.

If he really loved me, he would've stayed and waited like how he told me, but nope, he didn't. STUPID JERK.

"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid dumb-AAAHHHHHH!" I screamed when I felt someone grabbed my shoulders. Quickly turning around, I was set face to face with Yooncheol.

"Woah, you okay there?" he asked. I placed a hand onto my chest as I was breathing heavily. "YAH! YOU! Don't ever scare me like that again!" I screamed as I pointed a finger at him.

He backed up, putting his hands in the air as if surrendered before chuckling. "Okay, fine. I'm sorry for scaring you, but I wasn't intending on it" he said as he walked besides me.

"Why is she talking to a nerd?"

"Are they friends?"

"The queenka is talking to a nerd?"

I heard all the murmurings coming from the students around us and pulled him after me. "Come on. Don't listen to them" I said as I dragged him along with me.

"You know, I don't care what they say right?" He said and I stared at him. "I mean, I have a better life to do then just be upset over some dumb comments" he said and I slowy nodded.

I crossed my arms and stared up at him. Why the hell is he so tall? I feel like a freakin midget compare to him! Hmmpphh.

"But....you're not a midget" he said and my eyes widened. Crap, did I say that out loud?!

"Yes, you did" He answered and my eyes widened even more. I mentally faceplamed myself. "I am a retard" I said and he chuckled.

"No you're not" he said and I stared up at him. "Suuuurrreeeee. You're just being nice, huh?" I asked and his eyes slightly widened.

"A-Ani" he shooked his head. "HAH! You're lying. You think I'm stuuuppppiiiddddd" I whined. "NO!" He bursted out, causing him to jump and stare at him.

"U-Uh...I-I'm sorry" he apologized. I chuckled. "It's fine. I was just playing with you" I said and he glared at me.

"Woah, I didn't know you have such a scary glare for a nerd" I teased and he pouted. "Stop making fun of me, I am your oppa alright!" he exclaimed and I frowned.

"Oppa?" I asked, staring up at his tall figure. He nodded. "I am older than you by one year so call me oppa" he said and I eyed him. Should I?

"NOPE!" I exclaimed before walking off. "BWOH?! YAH!" I heard him shouting after me and I chuckled.

Good thing I arrived in class early. Walking over to my seat, I felt a bit happier. For the past few days, I've been upset and moody over that freakin jerk, Sehun that having Yooncheol by my side sure helps a lot.

Oh! Now that I think about it, I haven't been thinking about Sehun. Waahhh, I just beated my record.

"Yah, Choi Sumin" I heard someone said and I immediately looked up. Seeing Dahyun and Ahri, I smiled. "Hi guys!" I chirped, causing them to eye me weirdly.

"What's wrong with you? You're so.....jumpy and....happy" Dahyun and Ahri said and I chuckled. "Of course I am. It's a beautiful day to be happy!" I exclaimed, showing a wide smile.

Okay, I admit I felt creepy but what can I say? I finally forgot Sehun for longer than 5 seconds.

"Yah...I think the Sehun problem is affecting her"

"Yeah, I know. It's so weird"

I frowned when I heard Dahyun and Ahri said that. Turning back around, I stared at them. "Guys, I'm totally fine" I said and they both eyed me.

"Oh yeah. Yesterday, you were being an emotional wreck and now you're all jumpy and happy" Ahri said.

"Yeah, that is NOT normal so you better tell us" Dahyun said as I saw her crossing her arms. I sighed. "Okay, fine. I'm happy because I actually forgot about Sehun for almost 20 minutes!" I exclaimed.

Their eyes widened. "Chincha?!" They asked, shocked and I nodded. "Are you starting to get over him already?" They asked.

"No, not completely. But I'm trying" I said before looking out the window. "Oh...well, okay then" They both said before sitting down besides me.

 

 

"DAHYUN! AHRI!" I exclaimed once I saw them heading towards me. "Hey! What's up?" They both asked.

"I'm sorry but I won't be eating lunch with you guys" I said and their eyes widened. "EH? WHY?!" They both shouted. "I'm eating lunch with my new friend" I said and they both frowned.

"Friend? What? Are you replacing us?" They shouted jokingly and my eyes widened. "NO! I'm eating lunch with him because he's a nerd and no one eats with him. And plus he was the one who comforted me yesterday" I said.

"But why?" They asked. I sighed as I looked down. "Please....this is the only way I can get over Sehun. Seeing him with his fiance won't help me get over him" I muttered.

I heard them both sigh. "Alright then. But, you better not replace him with us, okay?" They both said and I nodded, happily.

"Thank you so much! I'll introduce you guys to each other another day" I said and smiled.

"ARASSO! HAVE FUN!" I heard them shouting and I chuckled. "WILL DO!" I shouted back. After getting my lunch, I headed down to the school's garden.

"Hey!" I exclaimed and saw Yooncheol immediately sat up from the tree. I smiled. "What are you doing here?" he asked me.

"I wanted to eat lunch with you" I said and he frowned. "Lunch? I don't eat lunch" he said. "Aish, no wonder you're so freakin skinny" I said before I grabbed the apple from my tray and threw it at his lap. 

He eyed me weirdly and then back down at the apple on his lap. "EAT" I said and his eyes widened.

"What?! No way" he whined and threw the apple back at me. "Eat it" I said and threw it back at him. "No" he said.

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"YES!"

"ANDWAE!"

"Pleaaassseee? For your friend?" I said as I handed the apple to him. "You said you were my friend?" he replied and my jaws dropped.

"OKAY, FINE! Pft, like I wanted to be your friend anyways" I said, throwing the apple onto my tray before getting up.

"YAH! WAIT!" He shouted as he held onto my legs. I looked down and glared at him. "What?" I asked, coldly. "I was just joking. Don't go" He mumbled and I bit back a smile.

"What? I didn't hear you......" I cooed and he huffed out a sigh. "I said...DON'T GO" He said, emphasizing the word 'Don't Go'.

I quickly smiled and sat down beside him again. "Okay!" I chirped as I threw him the apple again. "Now, eat!" I exclaimed and he shook his head, AGAIN.

"No" he said and I huffed out in frustration. "Fine then...Don't regret this" I said as I smirked. He would not resist this.....

"Regret wh-" His eyes widened as he stopped talking, frozen in place.

"1 plus 1 equals Gyiwomi"

"2 plus 2 equals Gyiwomi"

"3 plus 3 equals-"

"AISH! OKAY FINE! I'LL EAT IT!" He shouted as he stuck the apple into his mouth. I giggled. HAH! I told you he can't resist my aegyo.

I looked at him and saw him chewing on his apple. I chuckled. "Yah, eat slower!" I shouted and he shook his head.

"No" he said and I frowned. "Aish, this stubborn guy.." I mumbled before unwrapping my sandwich and eating it.

 


AWE, Nakta and Sumin moment. Kekeke :) ENJOY!

And if you haven't read my blog post yet, please do.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/914230