Chapter 13

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Author's POV)

The doctor finally came out after an hour. Sehun didn't call anyone related to you because he didn't know their phone numbers.

"Doctor, how is she?" Sehun asked as he stood up. "She's fine now but I reccommend for her to stay here at the hospital until she gets better. She has a broken leg and the damage on her head isn't too serious" The doctor said and Sehun nodded.

When the doctor left, Sehun let out a big breath. He was happy that she was okay now.

 

(Sehun's POV)

I opened the door to her room and saw Sumin sleeping lifeless on the bed. She had a cast around her leg and a white cloth wrapped around her head. Her bruises and cuts were visible on her face and arms.

I saw her backpack at the side and went to it. Opening up the bag, I took out her cellphone and dialed her parent's phone number.

Also, after dialing her two best friends, Dahyun and Ahri. I sat there, staring at Sumin. I couldn't help but feel like my heart was torn to pieces. It somehow hurts me seeing her in the hospital like this.

About 10 minutes later, the door to the room swunged opened....revealing Sumin's parents. Her mom ran over to her and sat down beside her.

"Aigoo. My precious daughter, who would do such a thing?" Mrs.Choi said as she cried. Mr.Choi just stood there, looking angry as ever.

Then, he looked over to me. I gulped. Oh no. Don't tell me he thinks I did this to his daughter.

"Will you follow me please?" He asked and I nodded, following him out of the room. I thought he was going to yell at me...but instead, he patted my shoulders.

"Thank you for bringing my daughter to the hospital. If it weren't for you, I don't know how she'll be" Mr.Choi thanked me.

"It's no problm, sir" I said politely. "Now, tell me who did this to my daughter" He said, angrily. Ok, he just got scary.

"It's these girls at our school, Mr.Choi" I said and he nodded. "Yeobo" Mrs.Choi called from inside.

"Give me the names by tomorrow" he said before walking back into the room. I stood there......suprised. Well, Mr.Choi can sure be scary.

Just when I was about to enter the room, I heard loud noises coming from behind me. I turned around and saw Dahyun and Ahri.

"Oh my god, where is she?!" Dahyun shouted as she came running towards me. I pointed inside the room and they both went in.

"Oh my god. S-Sumin.....We're so sorry. We're sorry that we weren't there..." Dahyun said as she held onto Sumin's body.

Ahri stood there with her fists clenched. After staying there for 3 hours, Mrs.Choi came up to me. "Sehun-ah. You should go home. You're stained with blood" Mrs.Choi said as she stared at my uniform.

I looked down and yes, there was blood stained on me. I slowly nodded. "Neh Mrs.Choi. I'll come back tomorrow" I said before leaving.

 

 

 

"SEHUN! What happened to you?!" Suho shouted once I entered the house. EXO all stared at me wide eyes when they saw my bloody uniform.

"W-Was that a-all from t-that girl?" Chen asked and I nodded. "Damn..." I heard them muttered. "What happened?" Suho asked.

"S-Sumin..she's a friend of mines. She was pushed down the stairs by Hyomin and her group" I said and they all gasped.

"Alright, well I need to wash all this blood off me. Goodnight" I said as I headed up to my room.

 

 

The next morning, I wore a spare uniform and headed off to school with the rest of EXO. I smirked.

I walked into the school, with Kai and Tao following behind me. I entered a classroom and saw Hyomin with her group of friends.

"Hey babe" I said as I walked up to her and held her waist.  My action shocked her a bit.

I looked over to Kai and Tao and they were giving me the what-the--are-you-doing look. I smirked before mouthing 'Chill. I got this'.

"H-Hey S-Sehun.." she muttered out.

I frowned. "No 'oppa' today?" I asked as I pouted. Her eyes widened. "Y-You're not m-mad at me?" She asked me.

"Of course I'm mad at you. I'm mad that you didn't beat that girl up more before you pushed her down the stairs" I said and she giggled. Ughh, the things I do for revenge.

"I thought you were mad at me, oppa" she said and I shook my head. "You should've seen her oppa. That blind was crying" she said and smirked.

Oh, it. I quickly grabbed her by her hair and pulled it back harshly. She screamed out in pain. "O-Oppa..what are y-you doing?" she asked me.

"You think I really like you? No, this is all just an act. If you ever lay a finger on Sumin again, I won't hestitate to hit a girl, alright?" I whispered into her ears before harshly letting go of her, causing her to fall on the floor.

Every student stared wide eyes. I smirked. "You don't know what I'm capable of Park Hyomin" I said before walking out of her classroom. , that better teach her not to mess with anyone that I know.

 

(Author's POV)

Hyomin was walking with her 3 friends when someone bumped into her. "YAH! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING !" Hyomin shouted as she glared at the two girls.

But....the two girls were glaring back. The two girls was Dahyun and Ahri. Before you knew it, Ahri grabbed Hyomin by the hair and harshly threw her to the floor.

Ahri had her left hand grabbing tightly onto Hyomin's hair while her right hand was in a fist, aiming at Hyomin's face. "YOU ING !" Ahri shouted.

"YAH!" One of Hyomin's friend shouted as she saw her friend getting beat up. But before she could reach Ahri, Dahyun shoved her back and punched her in the face.

"Nu uh. Your little leader here needs a lesson" Dahyun said. And then...a fight broke out between Dahyun and that girl. Hyomin's other friends were too scared so they just stood there, watching their two friends get beat up by Dahyun and Ahri.

Students were surrounding them, cheering them on. EXO was walking in the hallway when they heard a loud commotion coming from a big crowd that was formed ahead of them.

"What's that?" Kai asked and they all shrugged. They all walked over to the crowd, squeezing their way through.

When they finally made it to the front, their eyes widened. The queenka, Hyomin and her friend was getting beat up.

Sehun's eyes widened at the sight of Dahyun and Ahri beating the living crap out of Hyomin and Hyomin's friend. They were scaryyy..

"HEY! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" The principal shouted. Everyone started scurrying away. "YOU FOUR! MY OFFICE! NOW!" The principal shouted at them.

 

Hyomin and her friend was sitting their with black eyes, bruises, cuts, and a bloody nose, while Dahyun and Ahri just sat there with their arms crossed..their face having no marks on it.

"OH MY GOD! MY BABY HYOMIN!" Hyomin's mother shouted once she saw her daughter's face. She turn back and glared at Dahyun and Ahri.

"Which one of you brats did this to my daughter" She growled at them. Ahri laughed and raised her hand.

"I did. WOW! Just look at that masterpiece I did on her face!" Ahri shouted before clapping her hands. Dahyun laughed at her friend.

"Why you little-" "Don't you dare touch my daughter" Someone said. They all looked towards the door and saw Ahri's mother and father. Now, there was 4 angry parents in the principal's office.

"LOOK AT WHAT YOUR DAUGHTER DID TO MY DAUGHTER!"

"GOOD! SHE DESERVED IT ANYWAYS!"

"BWOH?!"

The 4 angry parents were shouting at each other. "EVERYONE! QUIET DOWN!" The principal shouted as he glared at the 4 parents.

He sighed before looking at Dahyun and Ahri. "Why did you both do this?" The principal asked them.

"They beated up Sumin! They pushed her down the stairs leaving her to have a broken leg and damaged head! Pft, like I'll let them get away with what they've done" Ahri said and glared at Hyomin.

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!" Hyomin denied.

"OH REALLY?! THEN WHERE IS SUMIN TODAY HUH?! SEHUN WAS THE ONE WHO TOOK HER TO THE HOSPITAL YOU IGNORANT !" Dahyun shouted as she wanted to kill Hyomin.

"BE QUIET! YOU FOUR ARE SUSPENDED FOR A WEEK!" The principal shouted. "BWOH?!!"

 

 

(Your POV)

I slowly opened my eyes, squinting it. Where am I? And why does my leg feel so weird? And what's on my head? And what's on my hand?

Then, I heard someone rushing to my side. "Sumin.." "Umma?" I asked. "What are you doing here? Where am I?" I asked her.

"You're in the hospital, Sumin. You were beatened up pretty badly by the girls at your school. Your dad is going to handle the problem" My mom said.

My eyes widened. "Ani umma. You guys didn't need to do that. It's a bother" I said.

"Of course we do! Have you seen yourself? You have a broken leg and your head is damaged. And plus, your face is filled with bruises and cuts" my mother said.

My eyes widened. That all happened to me? "Oh and Sehun brought you here" My mother said.

Right when I heard Sehun's name, I immediately blushed. So he was the one who brought me here?

All of a sudden, I heard the door swunged opened. "SUMIN!" I heard two high pitched voice shouted. I smiled. It was Dahyun and Ahri.

"Are you okay?" They asked me once they were next to me. I nodded. "Guess what, Sumin?" They asked me and I frowned.

"What?" I asked. "WE'RE SUSPENDED!" The two girls shouted. My eyes widened. SUSPENDED?

"BWOH?! How the hell did that happened?!" I shouted, clearly shocked. "Eh, we got into a fight" They said and my eyes widened even more.

"A fight? With who?" I asked, not believing. "Hyomin" they said. HYOMIN?! WHAATTT?!

"We got revenge for you. Pft, that's what they get for messing with you" Ahri said and I could sense her crossing her arms.

"What did you do?" I asked.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I ed up her face" Ahri said.

 

 

 

 

SHE WHAAAAAAAAAAATTT?!

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LOLOLOL ok, you just gotta love Dahyun and Ahri.