Chapter 5

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

ATTENTION:  LITTLE VIOLENCE AHEAD!

 

(Author's POV)

P-Goon coughed as he held onto his chest. Sehun smirked. P-Goon quickly got back up onto his feet and ran towards Sehun, throwing a punch.

Sehun dodged and grabbed onto P-Goon's body, throwing him onto the ground, causing him to wince in pain.

 "How weak. The leader of TOPP DOGG, can't even beat the maknae of EXO. I'm embarassed for you" Sehun said and laughed.

"SHUT THE UP!" P-Goon shouted and got back up. You can see the fury in his eyes.

This time, he ran over to Sehun, throwing a punch at Sehun's head, but Sehun dodged. As Sehun dodged, P-Goon used his other hand and landed a punch on Sehun's stomach.

Sehun fell back and groaned. P-Goon grabbed Sehun by the hair and sent a punch right on Sehun's jaw, causing him to fall back and cough out blood.

"Oh, who's the weak one now huh?" P-Goon said, and laughed out loud. Then, his eyes turned dark as he grabbed Sehun by the hair and forced Sehun to look at him.

"Don't you ever ing insult my gang ever again" P-Goon growled. Sehun let out a weak chuckle.

"And who are you to tell me what to do?" Sehun said and spitted at P-Goon's face. P-Goon slowly wiped the saliva off of his face and opened his eyes, glaring at Sehun.

"You just asked for it" he growled and sent a kick, but Sehun quickly blocked it with his hands. He quickly kicked P-Goon by the leg, causing him to fall down as Sehun got up, punching P-Goon on the jaw.

Sehun stood back up and wiped the blood off of his busted lips. Then, he looked over to P-Goon.

"Come on, show me what you got" Sehun said, provoking P-Goon. "Let's see how strong you are" Sehun said again.

P-Goon threw a punch, only to have Sehun dodged it. Punches and kicks were thrown everywhere.

D.O fought against B-Joo

Baekhyun fought against Hojoon

Xiumin fought against Yano

Tao fought against Nakta

Lay fought against A-Tom

Chen fought against Jenissi

Kris fought against Sangdo

Kai fought against Seogoong

Suho fought agaisnt Hansol

Chanyeol fought against Kidoh

Luhan fought against Gohn

 

Groans were heard everywhere and blood was shed.

Kris punched Sangdo in the jaw andsent a kick to Sangdo's stomach once Sangdo was down. "Who's the weak one now huh, er?" Kris growled as he continued kicking Sangdo.

"You're just a ing useless piece of " Sangdo wispered out. Kris chuckled. "Says the one who's getting beat up" Kris said and smirked.

 

"You fight like a girl, Luhan" Gohn said and smiled cockingly.

"The last time I checked, you went home with a broken nose right? Well, as I see today, your nose is now healed? But, let me tell you something Gohn. It looks crooked." Luhan said and laughed. "What a nice masterpiece I made on your face!" Luhan exclaimed and laughed loudly.

Gohn glared at Luhan. Luhan smirked and lifted up his hands, gesturing Gohn to come to him. "Come at me, bro" Luhan said, and immediately, Gohn came running towards Luhan.

Then, before you knew it, Luhan kicked Gohn in the crotch and smashed his head against his knees, knocking Gohn out immediately.

Luhan blew on his knuckles and stared at the knocked out Gohn. "" Luhan muttered out and left to go help his other members.

 

Back to Sehun and P-Goon.

"Ohh, right Sehun. Who was that little girl earlier hmm?" P-Goon said, and smirked.

"She's no one" Sehun replied back. P-Goon chuckled. "Oh, really? From what I see earlier, she looked somewhat important to you" P-Goon said and his lips, staring at Sehun.

Sehun glared at him. "I was just helping her" Sehun growled.

P-Goon shooked his head. "I'm not stupid Sehun. I know you have a thing for her. You're the cold heartless Sehun who doesn't give a damn about anyone, why would you help her?" P-Goon said.

Sehun just glared at P-Goon. "Oh, and by the way, she's a cute one. I should find her again and make her my..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

E" P-Goon said, smirking, since he knew he just hit one of Sehun's nerves.

Something in Sehun snapped. He didn't know what made him do that. There was just something in him, telling him to......protect you.

Sehun quickly ran over to P-Goon, shoving him against the wall and throwing a punch right on P-Goon's already bruised up face.

Then, the punches just came constantly. Sehun continued punching P-Goon's face over and over again.

He was sure P-Goon's face is surely going to be ed up afterwards. Then, all of a suddenly, a hand grabbed onto Sehun and pulled him back.

"Stop it Sehun, you're going to kill him!" Suho shouted. "I don't give a crap if I do" Sehun growled and glared at the lifeless P-Goon on the ground.

Sehun got up and was about to leave the warehouse, when he saw........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

a man, going up behind Kris, holding onto a metal bat. His eyes widened as he quickly ran over to Kris.

"HYUNG!" Sehun shouted and shoved Kris....................................................letting the bat, come in contact with Sehun's head.

The sound of the metal stick dropping onto the floor, echoed around the room.............

Sehun's body dropped down onto the floor as blood flowed down his head. EXO's eyes widened as they saw Sehun's lifeless body, laying on the ground.

"SEHUN!" Kris shouted and kicked Sangdon on the head before running over to Sehun's side. "SEHUN YOU IDIOT! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Kris shouted.

Sehun slowly smiled and stared at Kris. "W-we can't l-lose y-you hyung. Y-you're the l-leader of o-our g-gang" Sehun whispered out.

"YOU'RE STUPID SEHUN! DID YOU KNOW THAT?!" Kris shouted, staring down at the younger.

The rest of EXO ran over to Sehun and kneeled down beside him. "Sehun, why did you do that? We're suppose to protect you, not you protecting us. We're your hyungs" Luhan squeaked out.

Sehun looked over to Luhan and smiled. "D-don't w-worry L-Luhan...I-I'll be f-fine. I-I'm j-just a little t-tired..t-that's all" Sehun said, breathing heavily now.

"NO! YOU BETTER NOT SLEEP ON US!" Kai shouted.

Then, all of a sudden. *WHOO WHOOO WHOO WHOO WHOO*

"! The police is here!" Chanyeol cursed and quickly got up.

"G-Go. L-Leave me here. Nothing won't happen to m-me" Sehun quickly muttered out.

"NO! We won't leave you!" They all shouted. " I'll take Sehun with me. Guys, we all split up alright? QUICKLY!" Kris shouted and everyone nodded.

Then, they all started running out of the warehouse, separately. Kris quickly pulled Sehun up and helped Sehun out of the warehouse.

"I need you to help me alright Sehun? Just a little more and we'll be home" Kris said. Sehun groaned in response.

 

Then......

"HEY YOU GUYS! PUT YOUR HANDS UP RIGHT NOW!" A light shoned towards Kris and Sehun. Kris's eyes widened as he looked down at Sehun.

"Can you run?" Kris asked. Sehun slowly nodded. "It's kind of blurry, but I could...I think" Sehun whispered out. Kris nodded.

Then, Kris and Sehun bursted off running. "YAH! DON'T RUN!" The cops shouted.

Kris and Sehun just still kept of running. Sehun was started to get dizzy due to the pain in his head, but held it in and kept running.

He need to. He can't get caught. "YAH! I SAID STOP RUNNING!" the cops shouted after Kris and Sehun

Kris and Sehun came to a road that splitted. "Quick, run over here!" Kris shouted, running to the right side. But........instead of listening, Sehun ran to the left side.

 

(Sehun's POV)

Kris told me to run to the right side......but, I can't. I couldn't.

My head was stinging with pain, but I held it in. For the sake of us...me and Kris. I can't let them catch us......... so I decided to run to the other side.

I'm sorry, hyung. But I need to do this....

The cops probably saw me run over here and thought that me and Kris was over here, so now, they are running after me.

Then, all of a suddenly, I stopped running. ! DEAD END! I looked behind me and heard their running footsteps getting louder.

I quickly looked around and saw a small hiding spot big enough for me to hide, at the right side of me and I quickly ran there. I heard footsteps coming closer to me. I breathed out as I held onto my bleeding head.

Then, right when they arrived right beside me, I quickly jumped out and punched one cop in the jaw and threw him to the floor.

The other one ran over to me and grabbed me from behind. I used the back of my head and hit the guy on the face, causing me and him to wince in pain.

Aish, I should have never done that. Now my head is even worse!

After 2 minutes, the three mens were now on the floor, knocked out. I slowly breathed out as I wiped the blood off my forehead.

My sight blurred as I slowly made my way back to the big streets. Then, the pain came back....100x stronger than before.

I winced and clutched onto my head. I fell down onto the floor, groaning in pain. !...

I slowly pulled myself off of the floor and held onto the wall to support myself.

After 5 minutes, I finally arrived at the place where I ditched Kris........................................the pain in my head became worse as

.

.

.

.

.

.

 I clutched onto my head, again, groaning.

Then, before I knew it........................

 

 

 

I felt my body hit the hard concrete floor,

as darkness took over me....

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OH MY GOD, THIS CHAPTER TOOK ME FOREVER TO WRITE!! Well, ENJOY! :)

And ohh no! What's going to happen to Sehun!!

Thank you to all my lovely readers! Please upvote, subscribe and comment! I love reading all your comments! :) <3